Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. (157461 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by deedees: 2:03am On Jun 04, 2013
HELLO ALL,
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I HAVE A PLOT OF LAND AT SANGOTENDO , I WANT TO BUILD A VERY NICE BUNGALOW ON IT 3 OR 4 BEDROOM ,IF ANYBODY CAN HELP WITH AN IDEA OR EXPERIENCE OF THE COST OF BUILDING AND ALSO NEED A DESIGN AND PLAN. PLS THIS IS URGENT. EMAIL ME AT LAWAL.OLUWADAMILARE@YAHOO.COM
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sorry my development is not in Lagos.
deedees: HELLO ALL,
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I HAVE A PLOT OF LAND AT SANGOTENDO , I WANT TO BUILD A VERY NICE BUNGALOW ON IT 3 OR 4 BEDROOM ,IF ANYBODY CAN HELP WITH AN IDEA OR EXPERIENCE OF THE COST OF BUILDING AND ALSO NEED A DESIGN AND PLAN. PLS THIS IS URGENT. EMAIL ME AT LAWAL.OLUWADAMILARE@YAHOO.COM
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by oldsoldier1: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can someone give me a rough current estimate of fencing a plot of land in Ikorodun. Email me please , easy2324@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by lanreola1960: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please i need a rough estimate cost of four bedroom detached duplex (all rooms ensuite) on a 120 x 60 ft land. Location Sangotendo, Ajah. Please help smiley my email address is lanreola1960@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by century106: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sir Vito, congratulations for your great achievement.

I really do like your building sir and am thinking of taking the bulls by it's horns and starting one just like yours in the not so distant time - God willing. Only that it may take a slower progress as I do not have deep/loud pockets likes yours yet.

Please sir if you have time;
1. I'd like to know how much modifications you made to the initial floor plan you posted on the very first page of this elucidating thread.
2. If you still have the study and the family lounge in same position as on the floor plan - how good is/will ventilation and illumination be for the study?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2013
@Don Vito Nice Job My bro.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by meggie2051(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by amadasunfarm(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
please what is the current price of 30 tons of granite in benin city
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by eghosajohnny: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Hello sir,how are you today hope great I want to congratulate today for all you did way the days I was working with you I never new you were doing this behind my back until that with your same recommendation someone from the states read and called me and now I am handling three project for him,when I asked him and found out he got my got Nland I was moved to found out how he got and to my surprise It was your comment and building that gave him the mind to call me.I sincerely want to thank for everything cos I know you are man who pays good with good. Thank you once again and I pray that GOD should enrich you a million fold sir,Thanks for everything,yours ever johnny your builder
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by atasteve: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
hmmmm.....(speechless at the quality of this masterpiece). Quality dey sha cool

More grease to your elbow bros.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by eghosajohnny: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Good day to all, I am johnny by name and the builder of MR Vista torado I would appreciate if any client would want need a builder you can please contact me on this number 07031886484 and e-mail johnontop14@yahoo.com please if in anyway you want to confirm and you have a means of reaching him you can ask him and if you to purchase a plot too I can assist you get good and genuine plot in good location. Thanks you all for your immediate response
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by AreaFada2: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2013
eghosa johnny: Hello sir,how are you today hope great I want to congratulate today for all you did way the days I was working with you I never new you were doing this behind my back until that with your same recommendation someone from the states read and called me and now I am handling three project for him,when I asked him and found out he got my got Nland I was moved to found out how he got and to my surprise It was your comment and building that gave him the mind to call me.I sincerely want to thank for everything cos I know you are man who pays good with good. Thank you once again and I pray that GOD should enrich you a million fold sir,Thanks for everything,yours ever johnny your builder

If we knew you while doing this project, you would have been inundated with work soon after this.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by eghosajohnny: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Area-Fada:

If we knew you while doing this project, you would have been inundated with work soon after this.

Hello sir is this enough to convince you,well thanks just want you to know that its not a lie thanks for the time in going around,if you have a job in the near future please don't hesitate to let me know and I promise to deliver in no doubt.

Here's my contact information
Bbm 3123DD40

Regards
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by marylandcakes: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir is this enough to convince you,well thanks just want you to know that its not a lie thanks for the time in going around,if you have a job in the near future please don't hesitate to let me know and I promise to deliver in no doubt.

Here's my contact information
Bbm 3123DD40

Regards

Hello Eghosa, ive got some jobs based in Benin i think you might be intereted in. To start off with is POP ceiling works, i will need a quote. It is 140sqm ceiling area. Please drop me an email or im on whatsup. Sorry i dont have a bbm. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
marylandcakes:

Hello Eghosa, ive got some jobs based in Benin i think you might be intereted in. To start off with is POP ceiling works, i will need a quote. It is 140sqm ceiling area. Please drop me an email or im on whatsup. Sorry i dont have a bbm. Thanks

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by eghosajohnny: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=marylandcakes]

Hello sir,here is my number 07031886484,email johnontop14@yahoo.com

Awaiting your response sir
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by sundinho: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Please I need help guys cos i am not in Nigeria, I am new here and i love all the threads over here and i enjoyed them. I bought 100ft X 100ft land in Sapele Road, last year 2013 for about #950,000, I have already mould 2000 blocks for now i tend to make it 5000 blocks before i start foundation, i haven't paid the community levy fee of which i was told is 250,000.... i plan on building 3bedroom flat, 2 bathroom, 2bedroom flat, 1 bathroom and 2bedroom flat, 1 bathroom with lounge, kitchen, dinner i.e (3bedroom flat, 2 bathroom, 4bedroom flat, 2bathroom).. my question are:

1: what are all the necessary document they will give to me as a land owner so that i can confirm with the one my sister have?? cos i am very new to land property..
2: what are the estimate amount of building them??
3: How much is the plan approval fee in benin city
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by sundinho: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Please I need help guys cos i am not in Nigeria, I am new here and i love all the threads over here and i enjoyed them. I bought 100ft X 100ft land in Sapele Road, last year 2013 for about #950,000, I have already mould 2000 blocks for now i tend to make it 5000 blocks before i start foundation, i haven't paid the community levy fee of which i was told is 250,000.... i plan on building 3bedroom flat, 2 bathroom, 2bedroom flat, 1 bathroom and 2bedroom flat, 1 bathroom with lounge, kitchen, dinner i.e (3bedroom flat, 2 bathroom, 4bedroom flat, 2bathroom).. my question are:

1: what are all the necessary document they will give to me as a land owner so that i can confirm with the one my sister have?? cos i am very new to land property..
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by FastShipping: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
@vitorado

How do I get the phone number of the person who did your POP ceiling? Your design looks magnificent.

Please, send me the number either here or at ....
Thanks in advance.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by imoh200: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
good day Vitodorado, please, i need your numbers i really like this house plan, you can contact me on this numbers 08039763838-Richard

vitodorado: Check out these ones on the next street to mine

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi People! Good to be back on this thread after a long absence. However, let me spice your weekend with some of the things that have happened since the long absence though the stage now has gone pass this but will upload them when i visit the site again as the state of the road to my place during the rains has been a bit discouraging. But i take consolation in the fact that work will commence soon on it has the contract has been awarded.

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Some More

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by mufutau55(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
vitodorado: Hi People! Good to be back on this thread after a long absence. However, let me spice your weekend with some of the things that have happened since the long absence though the stage now has gone pass this but will upload them when i visit the site again as the state of the road to my place during the rains has been a bit discouraging. But i take consolation in the fact that work will commence soon on it has the contract has been awarded.

Glad to have you back Vitodorado, we all missed the developments of this project.. You should also do us a favor and answer some questions that were asked by others on this thread, to show appreciation of their visit here. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by NL1960: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
vitodorado: Hi People! Good to be back on this thread after a long absence. However, let me spice your weekend with some of the things that have happened since the long absence though the stage now has gone pass this but will upload them when i visit the site again as the state of the road to my place during the rains has been a bit discouraging. But i take consolation in the fact that work will commence soon on it has the contract has been awarded.

Glad to have you back. I can see that the building is being painted. How much are you paying for labour to paint the entire building.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
waiting to get total cost, including fencing
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by eghosajohnny: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2014
sundinho: Please I need help guys cos i am not in Nigeria, I am new here and i love all the threads over here and i enjoyed them. I bought 100ft X 100ft land in Sapele Road, last year 2013 for about #950,000, I have already mould 2000 blocks for now i tend to make it 5000 blocks before i start foundation, i haven't paid the community levy fee of which i was told is 250,000.... i plan on building 3bedroom flat, 2 bathroom, 2bedroom flat, 1 bathroom and 2bedroom flat, 1 bathroom with lounge, kitchen, dinner i.e (3bedroom flat, 2 bathroom, 4bedroom flat, 2bathroom).. my question are:

Sir I don't know if you gotten the enquiries you asked for but if not you can contact and I will let you know all.

Regards
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
@Fastshipping The POP guy is a Togolese and his contact is 08037373333. Least i forget his name is Christo.

@Eghosa Johnnny. This is my final warning to you. Stop intruding on this thread and i wonder why you keep flouting my repeated warnings to you. I did you a huge favour by recommending you on this thread but never knew you were one big ungrateful fellow. Please to be WARNED.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2014
@ NL 1960. Interior Labour 60k which includes the POP painting and protector. Exterior Labour has been agreed for 20k. Let me know if you need the details about the painter.

@ GODAKPAN. Hope i m not going to scare you but my total cost so far is about 12.5M excluding the cost of Land and the initial preliminaries post purchase.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
century106: Sir Vito, congratulations for your great achievement.

I really do like your building sir and am thinking of taking the bulls by it's horns and starting one just like yours in the not so distant time - God willing. Only that it may take a slower progress as I do not have deep/loud pockets likes yours yet.

Please sir if you have time;
1. I'd like to know how much modifications you made to the initial floor plan you posted on the very first page of this elucidating thread.
2. If you still have the study and the family lounge in same position as on the floor plan - how good is/will ventilation and illumination be for the study?

I must confess that quite a lot of modifications and remodeling was made to the original floor plan. For instance i had to dismantle the window in between the dinning and kitchen lobby and just left it open for proper illumination and space. Also, the original plan for this house was a 5 bedroom and that was why the topic of this thread reads so but at a point i decided to collapse both oga and Madam rooms to one huge Masters and it paid off well.

Furthermore, the study still retained its position but only created space for glass blocks between the ante room and study for better illumination and made the window through the family lounge bigger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.