Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. (157462 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by NL1960: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2014
vitodorado: @ NL 1960. Interior Labour 60k which includes the POP painting and protector. Exterior Labour has been agreed for 20k. Let me know if you need the details about the painter.

@ GODAKPAN. Hope i m not going to scare you but my total cost so far is about 12.5M excluding the cost of Land and the initial preliminaries post purchase.

Thanks. This information is very helpful as my painter is trying to play smart. If he refuses to be shift, i will get across to you. Benin is not far from my place. My roofer and Aluminum guys all came from Benin.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by NL1960: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
vitodorado:

I must confess that quite a lot of modifications and remodeling was made to the original floor plan. For instance i had to dismantle the window in between the dinning and kitchen lobby and just left it open for proper illumination and space. Also, the original plan for this house was a 5 bedroom and that was why the topic of this thread reads so but at a point i decided to collapse both oga and Madam rooms to one huge Masters and it paid off well.

Furthermore, the study still retained its position but only created space for glass blocks between the ante room and study for better illumination and made the window through the family lounge bigger.

Good one. Never really understood nor liked this Oga and Madam room separation thing. That was what i did with mine. I just created one large master's bedroom instead of two rooms. If in future, madam dey disturb me too much, i will just use curtain or aluminum to fence her off. grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by mufutau55(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
NL1960:
If in future, madam dey disturb me too much, i will just use curtain or aluminum to fence her off. grin

LOL!

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by kopell: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hanba I beg no fence madam off Oh no mater what pls.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ Don Vito, wow i can't believe you are back on this thread..... Miss Ogbefi on this.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by meal123455: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hi Don vito,

Have been following your trend since you purhased your land up to the current state of the project. Give us update. Cheers
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by biggozz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hi guys "@ Vitodorado, Ogbefi, NL1960; I intend to commence a 20 self contained rooms bungalow to rent out at one of the universities in the south east. Currently working on acquiring a 120/90 land.

I have learnt a great deal reading up this thread. Can I get an idea what the cost would be like excluding the land cost? My budget is N10m.

Appreciate.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Starondi: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Starondi engineering is building and selling properties in Benin-city. At the moment we have two properties for sale along sapele road. One is at roof level,the other DPC level.Looking for an Architect/builder? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop.
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Check us out: www.starondi.com we are also on facebook,join us in the group: starondi homes
Engr Jude Ebhonuaye.+2347060598000,+2348056339598
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Starondi: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Roofing in progress.3-bedroom bungalow under construction in Oghe-ghe community, off Sapele road Benin-city. For sale. Contact: Mrs Evelyn Okobaroh:+234-8185767725, +234-8053215634

STARONDI ENGINEERING is a complete building, property refurbishment & repair company based in Benin-city. We offer a full range of building services backed by years of hands on experience and knowledge from within the industry. Whatever size of project or repair we appreciate your call and enquiries. www.starondi.com

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by marakiair: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
greetings to y'all and Happy new year in advance.. Please i will like to know what is the estimated budget to build 5 bedroom all suite,two living room bungalow, with a detached BQ at the back in Benin city. Please any information y'all give will be highly appreciated.

LOOKING FORWARD IN GETTING A QUOTE.
EHI
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by kuntash: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
OK now, let me be the first to comment in the new year 2015,

Please can I have a contact of floor tile sale in Benin ?

I know there are lots of sellers around cook road , I am not close by and I need make an estimate on cost

Pls make una help .

Thanks & happy new year to u all !
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Starondi: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
You can get a quote from us at Starondi engineering in benin. www.starondi.com or call our Engr Jude Ebhonuaye on +2347060598000,+2348056339598
marakiair:
greetings to y'all and Happy new year in advance.. Please i will like to know what is the estimated budget to build 5 bedroom all suite,two living room bungalow, with a detached BQ at the back in Benin city. Please any information y'all give will be highly appreciated.

EHI
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Atmosfear: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
vitodorado:
@egin Like i said, it was only the visitors toilet tiles that are from the states as every other materials used were sourced locally. Also,my tiler is a Togolese based in Benin City and i need to ask where you are based as well. i'm also aware that these guys can travel to any part of the country to work.

@Favour The gate cost me just a 130k. Though lucky to have gotten it so cheap because the original price was 180k.

Kindly give me your details as I have an ongoing project (duplex) at Ebo village ,new the zoo. I have heard about Togolese artisans but not met any. 080-34735897
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by jinhurooftile(f): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2015
vitodorado:
@Benuromi & Favourme. Sorry for responding to you guys a bit late, been kind of busy recently.

@Benuromi- Absolutely, my roofing sheets were sourced in Benin from a company called Agen Longspan roofing Industries located close to the University of Benin.

@Favour me. The total bags of cement used is 51 bags of cement.

Hello chairman,

could you let me know the contact information of AGEN LONGSPAN? I am from China, factory of aluminium roofing coils and stone coated metal roof tiles, hope to talk with IMPORT BUSINESS MANAGER for business. we export to Nigeria for more than 8years.

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Myra
Mobile/whatsapp:0086 1863954022
Linyi Jinhu Color Coating Aluminum Industry Co ltd
Linyi City, Shandong, China 276000

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by amadasunfarm(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
SIR, PLS WHAT IS THE COST OF WOOD IN BENIN CITY .3X4 ,2X2 ,2X3,2x4 .THANK YOU
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by nice2000: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
hello everyone,
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by ugbest: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
marakiair:

EHI

http://www.wealthresult.com/2013/08/List-Building-Materials-Price.html
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
good work Mr Vito ... grin
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by patnas2007: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by AOHMOTORS: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice post
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Vickons: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm sorry people. I actually want to ask a question.

Please can anyone tell me how much would it cost to draw a plan of a 4 and a 2 bedroom flat?
A builder proposed N50,000

Land 200x50
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by pephelen: 7:42pm On May 04, 2016
Hi, I need help for wood work and 0.5mm aluminium roofing regarding 2 x 2 bedroom flat covering 30ft by 66ft. My carpenter said I should buy the following;

W O O D W O R K ONLY

12 FEET – DORMAN DESIGN
WOOD QTY PRICE AMOUNT
3 X 4 25 £1,500 £37,500
2 X 4 140 £800 £112,000
2 X 3 140 £700 £98,000
2 X 2 250 £420 £105,000
TOTAL £352,500
LABOUR 90,000
NAILS 21,000
AGBAJI 1,200
TRANSPORT 30,000
GRAND TOTAL £494,700

PLS CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME IF THE QUOTATION IS REASONABLE OR NOT.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by fabulous85: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
weldone bro
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Mecheble: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Plz can anyone help me about the
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by emmy46: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good Day, How much does it cost to approve a building plan and the process in Benin City, Edo State?
Your positive response will be highly appreciated urgently.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2017
emmy46:
Good Day, How much does it cost to approve a building plan and the process in Benin City, Edo State?
Your positive response will be highly appreciated urgently.

It depends..
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by connie2flex(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Do u have a Building Project in Benin city, and you need a site engineer resident in Benin to handle it, look no further, contact Engineer Ehis on 09078698235 to meet and discuss.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Benuromi: 2:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Benuromi:
hi vitodorado, i have been following your thread. you have done a good job. I hv similar project at uromi and i live in UK. i will be going home soon as the house is on litte level. i will be starting from roofing, windows, doors. i will be happy if you can send me your contact number or i can send you my email so that you can send me the contact numbers of the roofing company and window company you used. my email address you can give me a miss call on 00447423018044 so that i can ring you back. i will appreciate to hear from you. thanks alot and God bless you. i guess you got your roofing sheet and windows from Benin city.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Tiztonio(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2020
We sell Electrical materials at affordable prices

Contact us on :08083108100

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.