Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (21627 Views)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

Start by Robbing Obasanjo and Atiku,  U wuld achieve this b4 u clock 27yrs  grin

I'm not sure if he will be able to successfully rob obj cuz the man don use all hin money buy chicken and tractor for ota farm but I can give him Ty danjuma's address.the man get plenty money grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by sayso: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
so this eventually became a discussing topic ?I tire for NL's self.no be lunatics dey ask such question?
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kandiikane(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
2011-2012 plan:
I have planned to open up a business next year for tailoring in Gambia. Right now it is just to build the shop(bricks have already been made) and send everything needed, machines and get tailors. .Everything will be made to fit and will be sold in the UK. .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
sayso:

so this eventually became a discussing topic ?I tire for NL's self.no be lunatics dey ask such question?

weather is cold at my end so I need something to high my spirit.this thread works perfectly like an aphrodisiac. I dey laugh ! grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ultim: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
I think with forex trade, this target can be met cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
I love this thread, my kinda thread kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kulutempa: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
The easiest route to wealth in Nigeria is what I call the FPR formula:  Fraud, Politics, and Religion.  Take your pick.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
kulutempa:

The easiest route to wealth in Nigeria is what I call the FPR formula:  Fraud, Politics, and[b] Religion.[/b]  Take your pick.

He said billionaire not trillionaire.You wan kill the guy with too much money ?
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by softtouch2(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2011
@poster: Becoming Billionaire in a Just or Crook way?

Anyway, who ever you want to be,, do ALL in your power to get CLOSE and WALK with the person who has walk on that path,
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by sconsults: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
Who said nobody is a billionaire on nairaland.cmon i am a billionare 24times over in naira not even counting my assets.see mind urselves,it took me only 7yrs from graduation.24billion naira in juice?who fit try.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Misbee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
You have got a great vision.In my own little knowledge i wil advice u go 4 what u know u r gud at nd let it be unique,outstanding and heart-winning.Above all God first 4 directn and remember dat TIME IS MONEY AND PUNCTUALITY IS THE SOUL OF BUSINESS.i pray u wil not miss it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kandiikane(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
@sconsults, I am guessing you did not become a billionaire by education seeing the way you write. . grin How many people did you 419?
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Yankee01: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
Go and meet Mike Adenuga to coach you on how. At ur age, he was already a millionaire.

or u go the fast ones as below
~Bluetooth:

Fastest ways to become rich :
politician
Yahoo-yahoo
militancy
Vip kidnapping
oil bunkering
blood money aka ogume

Ps:With hard labour and dedication,you will become a trillionaire in next 5 years.btw how much are you worth as at date ?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by stainny: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ambition, they said rules the world. i know that it only in MLM marketing network that you can make such money. find a good network company with a good product, and try it out. you can check companies like winalite, green world and alive maxx.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
you can do [b]babalawo job [/b]at ota or ikorodu, r start worshipping oduduwa, or amadioha
ppl like babab=ngida, obj, atiku will patronize, sure u will win
plus ochukwu, or wetin be presido name? grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by BabaO2: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2011
You dont have vision, but inordinate ambition. You should be monitored.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by shawonlese: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
Very easy to become a billionaire. infact you can become one by 27.

Simply create the smallest device in the world that self generates energy that can provide steady 24hrs electricity for Nigerians 365 days a year without buying petrol, diesel or paying nepa bills and sell it for N10k each.

I'm still thinking creatively for that device too sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by badesco(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2011
hard work or through rituals. d choice is yours.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kelvin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
kulutempa:

The easiest route to wealth in Nigeria is what I call the FPR formula:  Fraud, Politics, and Religion.  Take your pick.
No, I don't think any of that is enough to become a billionaire in that time frame (10 years). Working right, not just working hard might help. The poster really has a tall dream, it might be possible, but still, it will take a good plan, discipline and commitment.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Donlittle:

you can do [b]babalawo job [/b]at ota or ikorodu, r start worshipping oduduwa, or amadioha
ppl like babab=ngida, obj, atiku will patronize, sure u will win
plus ochukwu, or wetin be presido name? grin

How can he do jazz for poor man and meet that target in 10 years,he should adopt a more corporate approach as in locate in areas like Asokoro,maitama,VI,ikoyi. . .btw, jonathan is complaining of people jazzing him before,one visit alone my guy is counting billions of naira.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Koolking(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
being a wannabe is not bad. I like people with tall dreams, but you should not trade morality to materialism. it is not until you become a billionaire at 36 that you should be able to make impact in your world, but being a visible agent of change with your limited means is golden.

Don't be a desperado. Slow and steady will the race.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ayoade2: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
Billionaire? I dont think so. Millionaire? that is possible. 10 years is too short to be a billionaira and sustain the status. You need to learn, unlearn and relearn a whole lot of things. you need to imbibe the attitude of the rich so you can attain their altitude.

And more importantly, you need to answer this question; why do you want to become a billionaire? Answer the question honestly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ezeagu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
Think of something (product, service) that's cheap, very fundamental, has a high margin, and can sell millions. And most importantly, as Google says (owned by two people worth over $10 billion each), Don't Be Evil.

Anything like food (have you seen a major company based on Nigerian snacks?) with that you can start with your mommy's kitchen, you can also try inventing something like a battery that keeps things on, maybe an alternative to a generator. . . .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by deco2come: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
ayo ade:

Billionaire? I dont think so. Millionaire? that is possible. 10 years is too short to be a billionaira and sustain the status. You need to learn, unlearn and relearn a whole lot of things. you need to imbibe the attitude of the rich so you can attain their altitude.

And more importantly, you need to answer this question; why do you want to become a billionaire? Answer the question honestly.

Tell me you are kidding when you think that 10years is too short to be a billionaira. What will you say of Mark(Facebook owner). Remember he launched his website in 2004 and today he is worth more than 12billion dollars. It is not even up to 8years let alone 10years.

@Poster, hold tight to your dream. Believe it or not it will come to pass. It is just a matter of how long you remain focus.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by DeGenius3(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
if you are serious you can. all your desire to become a billionaire starts with your head i.e your ideas.

all the billionaires today in the world had an idea that has made them billionaires.

then start working on your ideas. plan your your to your billionaire state.

remain focused. shun procrastination. and you will get there.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ugozone247(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
You are already a billionaire. One can become a billionaire either by cash or by mouth.

You are a BILLIONAIRE BY MOUTH @ 26

Your mates at Cash Christ Embassy are all billionaires by faith and mouth.

BTW, how can you think of becoming a billionaire without any concrete plans on how to achieve your goal?What specific product, research or innovation are you bringing to the table?Just know that there is no free lunch anywhere in the world, you must work hard and smart to become a Bironaire billionaire.

??Cash Christ Embassy ?? shocked
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
Another route is Business. You can be a Billionaire within 10 years with proper business strategy but if it's that easy, every Alhaji Garba or Chief Ogbuefi or Chief Alade will be billionaire, with their business sense and efforts. But we can count the number of Billionaire Businessmen in Nigeria. It is however not so difficult, literally, to become a Millionaire through this route(at least several millions 100-250m and maintain local championship in your community).

Another route is corporate job. Within 10 years, you can go places in corporate ladder( I know someone that joins a company for NYSC in 1998 @ 21 and by 2004 had risen to become CEO of one of the Group's subsidiaries @ 27 years, extra-ordinarily smart and hardworking). But the fact here is being a paid job, you can hardly become a Billionaire. You get some fat pay, invest it, makes tens of millions and if you manage your finance well, you can even boast of 300-500m worth even as a paid top executive. But Billionaire?

So, in summary, becoming a Billionaire the legitimate way may not be easy but you can have enough millions and live very comfortably. Only few Billionaires thought of becoming it(and you can be among teh few), chance plus opportunity explains many.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by agitator: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

He said billionaire not trillionaire.You wan kill the guy with too much money ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Decryptor(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
@OP, you are running flying faster than your shadow. I remember i used to say that i wanted to make my first million by the time i'm 30 way back in my university days. I'll be 30 by september but the highest amount i have ever earned on a swoop was 870k (that was last year). U need to go back to the drawing board. THINK BIG! YES!! But start small. Use the available resources you have and begin to build up from there and with a dint of hardwork and integrity, you would hit your mark. But become a *multi-thousandnaire* first (if there is a word like that), manage your resources well and invest, then you can climb to become a millinaire, then a multi-millionaire before becoming a billionaire. Word of advice: there are many pitfalls that would distract you on the way, things like women, clubbing and alcohol. Indulge if you must but moderately. A lot of peoples' experience has thought me that. Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by bizgirl(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
why are you people dragging the matter this far. make him join politics and he will soon become one like him brother bankole
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How can he do jazz for poor man and meet that target in 10 years,he should adopt a more corporate approach as in locate in areas like Asokoro,maitama,VI,ikoyi. . .btw, jonathan is complaining of people jazzing him before,one visit alone my guy is counting billions of naira.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  na true u talk o
u have the mind of a business
@op see this choice, and u shall be made for ever
grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by shawonlese: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
Decryptor:

@OP, you are running flying faster than your shadow. I remember i used to say that i wanted to make my first million by the time i'm 30 way back in my university days. I'll be 30 by september but the highest amount i have ever earned on a swoop was 870k (that was last year). U need to go back to the drawing board. THINK BIG! YES!! But start small. Use the available resources you have and begin to build up from there and with a dint of hardwork and integrity, you would hit your mark. But become a *multi-thousandnaire* first (if there is a word like that), manage your resources well and invest, then you can climb to become a millinaire, then a multi-millionaire before becoming a billionaire. Word of advice: there are many pitfalls that would distract you on the way, things like women, clubbing and alcohol. Indulge if you must but moderately. A lot of peoples' experience has thought me that. Good Luck!  

Don't demoralize the man with your story. Used to say, is different from action.

Everything is possible, just believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Dangote Plans To Buy Arsenal F.C. In 4 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.