Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (21525 Views)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by martyna4lf(f): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2011
My dear its interesting and at the same time unfortunate that your thought of being
a millionaire or billionaire is being shartered and battered by your thought of your
enemies. Why do you worry about enemies and detractors instead of worrying about how to become
great. Do you think a wretched man does not have enemies? who told you they don't?
If they dont why is it that poor people overtime loose their inheritance to the rich?
Look, make your money genuinely and your Almighty who created you will take care of your
enemies. That is why His word says in the scripture,'' that if a man's way is right I will make his enemies
his friend''. He created you to increase and multiply, fill the earth and conquer it. Can a poor man conquer
his world? of course , No!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by vokalguy(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2011
Lol this is a funny thread yo!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kodewrita(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
Joshcoli:

Small Pikin sense, Its a stage,
He will soon pass it

You mean he will soon be dissapointed and frustrated like YOU.

He might succeed where YOU DIDN'T.

That doesnt mean we should encourage delusions but at the same time, lets not kill hopes because of our own failures.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by jaybee3(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2011
kodewrita:

You mean he will soon be dissapointed and frustrated like YOU.

He might succeed where YOU DIDN'T.

That doesnt mean we should encourage delusions but at the same time, lets not kill hopes because of our own failures.
Aspiring billionaires don't seek answers on the internet.
They are already out there working day/night taking risks et al
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by agitator: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2011
Dannydint:

Do you have a mentor??

If you don't have a mentor, try and find one for yourself, study his or her life right from birth and walk in his path.

After identifying all that made him rich, then discover your own way and give it double effort.

You are sure to achieve your goal within the stipulated time, even shorter.

But the question is can you do what the rich men has done with double efforts??

Think hard on this.

How many billionaire mentors are there in nigeria or the world in particular? see advice. So now billionaires dey wey dey mentor people grin grin grin grin grin
nigeria too funny, no wonder MOGs dey take them survive - buy jets, build mansions, university, while they mumu dem dey look for miracle. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
Go to zimbabwe,convert your assests to their dollars,you are already a billionaire.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2011
Go to zimbabwe,convert your assests to their dollars,you are already a billionaire.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by martyna4lf(f): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
If you Can Think it You Can Be One
Check My Signature for an Answer We Give
Free Mentoring Online And Offline.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by onlinedee(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2011
AT poster, i hope you have been reading this thread. And i hope you are wise enough to sift the good advice from the bad advise and the stupid advice and the funny advice. Stick with the good ones. My own is this, nothing is impossible if you beleive. The bible says as a man thinks in his heart so is he. so if you believe you can be a billionaire at 36, so be it and if you don't beleive so be it. Make up your mind and when you do the world arround you will make a way for you to achieve your dream, don't give up.If you think you can then yes you can.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by oluwapomile(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
bros no worry u fit b billionaira b4 d nxt ten yrs
just try rob baclay's bank abi make i send u 1 dibia no.
vry powerful juju man.might just turn u 2 a vulture 4 9yr 11mnth and 29dys.
my bros u don hammer
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Arthurston(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
YOU HAVE A GREAT VISION , DON'T LET THOSE THAT ARE VISIONLESS TO DISCOURAGE YOU, THEY WANTED TO DO THAT TO ME , BUT DID NOT SUCCEED. TODAY I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE.

VISIT: WWWTRUEINFORMATIONZONE. .COM

PLEASE AFTER THE 3WS DO NOT PUT DOT(.)
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Blessedd(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2012
Harvard Business School developed three criteria that a network marketing company must meet in order to make it a most desirable opportunity.
1. Harvard Business School also stated that if there were less than 500,000 people involved, you would be on the cutting edge of a great opportunity. If the company has less than 100,000 distributors, Harvard Business School considers it to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
2. The company should be at least 18 months old, as 90% of all network marketing companies that fail do so in the first 18 months.
3. The company should have a product which is unique and highly consumable, unique in this case means that you have an exclusive product that can only be purchased from your company's distributors.

Organo Gold sells healthy coffee (Coffee 2nd most traded commodity in the world), business is only 3 years old, and it has only 300,000 distributors worldwide!! To take hold of this ground breaking opportunity please respond. Serious Inquires ONLY!! will give FREE proven advice, FREE samples and FREE informational CDs. Email: coffeehealthier@yahoo.com. We can set up conference calls or video calls. Serious I'm only interested in serious people.

"I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below." -- Donald Trump, Entrepreneur and Author

"Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth." -- Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by zeestone99(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverters installatns n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by goldline76(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2012
Read just these two books: (1). "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and (2). "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hills. Take your time and study these great books thoroughly, probably you will find the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Blessedd(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2012
goldline76: Read just these two books: (1). "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and (2). "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hills. Take your time and study these great books thoroughly, probably you will find the answer to your question.

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hills. Has a foundation and Organo Gold is the company that is in collaboration with the Foundation, because it shares the same ideas
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by bigx(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
mighty+:
I'm very very optimistic about life, and I want to be a Billionaire at 36. it is not just the billionaire thing

that is driving me, but the joy of employing and creating a more friendly environment full of opportunities for people to thrive and achieve their dreams.

I've thought of online business, but I dont really know how to go about it

My savings wont do the miracle considering my present state.

I am 26 and I have just ten years to be in my dream world.

please how do I go about it.

I'm aware NL is a place of genius. please come on board and safe me!

Wrongest place to ask this because NLders are all either:

1.) Employees curing workplace boredom
2.) People easing idleness from unemployment or
3.) People selling their products

Apart from that, a principle I know says; "Make money, and shut up about how your making it". A Billionaire coming to this public space to spill all his trade secrets would only create un-worthy competitors (a lesson I learnt from the first few businesses I started). Look for a real billionaire (that made it through hardwork) to stick yourself to. You'd grow faster that way.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by IncomeTutor: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Give me one million naira and I will
show you how to make one billion naira.

You will still be in profits.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by bigx(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
IncomeTutor: Give me one million naira and I will
show you how to make one billion naira.

You will still be in profits.

Can I also give you 1000 naira to make 1 million?
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by SimpleTips(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am showing this to few because I dnt want this business to be spoilt or flood,So, I'm going to allow
just fifty people to have access to this endless ways of making cash from CALLER TUNES.

You remember that we used to pay service providers money to subscribe to callertunes before but now, the story has changed and instead of you paying,
COMPANY,PEOPLE(FRNDS,FAMILY and SCHOOL MATES) will be paying you for creating and selling tunes to them.

To get started with sure way of making at least #50,000 monthly is very simple because you dont have to be a
PROGRAMMER OR CODER
COMPUTER WIZARD OR GURU
HACKER OR CRACKER

Also, no capital required and no REGISTRATION or MAINTENACE FEES needed.

Just visit http://www.updatenewsarena.com/2013/02/how-to-make-money-from-caller-tunes.html to grab your own copy now
Or call

I swear, This golden opporunity is for just FIFTY(50) PEOPLE

#BLESSED are those that Pass Over Opportunity Repeatedly because they shall be called POOR.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by 2scorehigh(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi there mighty1. I know this is coming almost 4 good years since you made your post but what can I say other than I so much enjoyed stumbling upon and going thru this thread.

Wow! I must say congratulations to you for having this desire because methinks we really need so many of our youths to be thinking like that so as to spur the creativity we need to experience that breakthrough our country badly needs at the moment.

Well, I just want to tell you not be deterred in any way at all. And don't listen to the ones telling you it is not just possible. In fact, see their cajoles as nothing but a clear sign on the little or no competition you are going to face in the realization of your set goals.

I know that you can do it and do it legally once you set your mind to it. It's just a matter of setting your goals and working towards it.

How do I know this?

Of course, I'm already on the same pathway too. Well, not the billionaire journey but then again, who knows, anything is possible.

You might have to checkout my signature to find out more about what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

Once again, congrats.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Kangol99(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is a great ambition and a great vision. It is 100% possible! No one can stop you in achieving this if you dont stop yourself.

What to do is to start a business, build it into a company, and have the most share of the company.
Zuckerberg only has 28% of facebook.

Note: This must be a business that evolve from your passion.

It doesn't take a year or 2 to become that, Dangote revealed that tenacity i.e staying in business for a very long time gave him an edge. So, you have to stay in the business not giving up no matter the odds.

Keep learning.....
Don't have a solid plan alone, but take SOLID ACTION!!. It's calls for a huge responsibility to do that.

Keep focus, take action and have the mind to reach not only Nigerians alone but the world at large.

Remember: The sky is the starting point.

May God help you and shower on you his anointing for prosperity.

Never give up, i love your great ambition.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by tck2000(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2019
Oh
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by deltateam: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2019
mighty1:
I'm very very optimistic about life, and I want to be a Billionaire at 36. it is not just the billionaire thing

that is driving me, but the joy of employing and creating a more friendly environment full of opportunities for people to thrive and achieve their dreams.

I've thought of online business, but I dont really know how to go about it

My savings wont do the miracle considering my present state.

I am 26 and I have just ten years to be in my dream world.

please how do I go about it.

I'm aware NL is a place of genius. please come on board and safe me!

Fight Anthony Joshua, win and marry DJ Cuppy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN To Introduce Lower Denominations On Atms / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Central Bank Of Nigeria Commences Sale Of Chinese Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.