Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited (2603 Views)

Fast And Affordable Internet For Offices / 100% Free Vsat Equipment With Affordable Internet Service / Fast, Reliable And Affordable Internet Access Needed In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited by auchjr: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cobranet limited is at it again. Get a single user modem for as low as N4,500, a multi-user modem for as low as N6,500 and a Belkin router for as low as N6,500. For more enquiries, contact Francis on mobile- 08037962986 or via email- uonwuatu@cobranet.org
Re: Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited by histechs(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2011
may i know if it works in meiran area that is ijaiye-abule egba area thanks my number is 08033025737
Re: Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited by auchjr: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
The issue Cobranet had with NCC was as a result of miscommunication and misunderstanding. However, the issue has been resolved and we are up and running even better than before. It was resolved within 29 hours from the time cobranet was shut down. You can confirm this from any of our esteemed clients that you know. Thank You.
Re: Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited by bigfat01: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
does anybody on nairaland use cobranet and does any of their product have wireless facility... embarassed
Re: Very Fast And Affordable Internet Modem From Cobranet Limited by georgee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abeg ooo.. Is there anybody using cobranet.. I want to know thier data plans.. Unlimited residential and pricing.
Tizeti has turned me to a mad person.. I want to leave Tizeti before i enter market with madness

(1) (Reply)

Trade All Your Gift Cards At A Cool Rate - Instant Payment Is Guaranteed / ✔️Dell G3 Gaming Laptop 4gb Nvidia GTX 1050ti 8gb Ram 1TB 8 Hrs Battery+Free Bag / (USA) "Mint" Bold 5+otter Box Defender+ Beats By Dre....(5pieces).5 SOLD !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.