Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (16154 Views)

Hot, Sexy, Dark Boy Friend Is Needed, Click :D / Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by tectona(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2006
How do i get in touch with paddy adenuga my friend is in love with the bobo o and all she does is talk about him, and looks at his picture.

is it true that paddy adenuga plays around with girls and is he into any serious relationship now.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Seun(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2006
Who is Paddy Adenuga?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Skidoc(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2006
Hello Tectona, your friend is a thief. She loves Paddy Adenuga because of his money. Seun, Paddy Adenuga is the son of Chief Mike Adenuga (Globacom/Conoil).
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2006
In that case, I think I love Paddy's sister! grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2006
i read this and laugh!! every nigerian lady is love with paddy adenuga!! he's the youngest big boy in nigeria!! if i really can give out his connections, am sure it'll fetch me alot of bucks on ebay!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by gabng(m): 2:03am On Feb 22, 2006
Well,
Lets see, I have Paddy and Bella (his sista's) contact info (including mobile number) but e go cost small. All the same pm me or call me on 08052282951
We fit arrange something
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2006
something like that!! grin grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by dude(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2006
tell that friend of yours to wake up from her dream. except if she is related to the Abiola's,dangote's,obasanjo's and that class, then she can probably begin to wish. but e hard oh. just why do folks punish themselves with unrealistic and unecessary target?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by tectona(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
am not trying to support my friend but let me tell you where love is concerened class ,wealth or any other social status is rubbish.the fact that he is mike adenuga 's son dosen't make her inferior to him.no one knows the future ,every human is an equal before God no matter the status or wealth. why do all these rich people that marry their class end up having broken homes answer me?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by alheri(f): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2006
Paddy sure is cute, i dont blame your friend tectona. Tell her to keep dreaming cause dreams do come true.Maybe we should get him to come to nairaland wink.What do you think?
And gabng, giving her his number wouldnt make much of a difference cause if you know paddy as much as you say you do, then you'll know that paddy only answers calls from numbers(with names) he has stored on his phone. So get him to store her number on his phone first if not she can call till kingdom call and he wont answer .
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2006
alheri, it seems you actually do know the adenugas ,
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Seun(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
THere is nobody she doesn't know. Even George Clinton!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2006
who is George Clinton?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by dude(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2006
tectona:

am not trying to support my friend but let me tell you where love is concerened class ,wealth or any other social status is rubbish.the fact that he is mike adenuga 's son dosen't make her inferior to him.no one knows the future ,every human is an equal before God no matter the status or wealth. why do all these rich people that marry their class end up having broken homes answer me?

now listen man, as u rightly pointed out, all human beings are equal. but the reason some are more equal than others( to borrow george orwell's language) is Economic power which translates in to money. and this has always been the main core for social stratification, as marxist theory will say.

all that talk about money and social status not being an issue where love is concerned is more in theory than reality. tell me how many rich nigerians u know that ever married an average person. just who Ibb's Children? Abiola's? Abacha's? these people always have(or is it find) a way to "fall in love" with another rich and influential person's Child.

before God, Yes we are equal. but in a society that is caught in material conciousness, nay Man, we are more equal than others.

of course they always have broken homes, but does that stop them from still Marrying another one of their class? NO!! gbenga obasanjo will still marry another Financial Don's daughter when he recover's from the effects of his Dirvorce.

as for ur friend, kindly extend my good luck regards to her. i dont need to tell her there are thousands of her out there seeking the attention of paddy and his likes. except a miracle(from rev.chris oyakilome), the best she might get is a one night stand.and that one mean say she Tight be that oh.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Skidoc(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2006
kenniy:

alheri, it seems you actually do know the adenugas ,

She doesn't need to know him before she knows that he won't answer unknown calls. Somebody of that status would definitely receive lots of anonymous calls from different people, so she just figured it out that he definitely won't pick up unknown calls.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by alheri(f): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2006
@kenniy. May be and May be not wink
@seun. Yes I actually know George clinton(thats if he exists). A-hole!
@skidoc. Maybe am psychic.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Skidoc(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2006
Hehe, I know you don't know him. tongue Your are just acting. cheesy
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by shockreaction(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2006
No, she's definitely not "in love" with "Paddy Adenuga". Try to get the message across. Kthxbye.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by c0dec(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
you can find bella adenuga on hi5
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Roscodaddy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2006
That your friend na big thief,why she no like all of us guys wey dey Nairaland.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by alheri(f): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2006
@skido. yes I'm acting wink. Why not ask him if he knows me grin?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2006
@ codec , how can i locate bella on hi5, i m also a member and i m yet to come across her. maybe for lesb, u cant say
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2006
omo why are you giving us wrong info now!!! i searched bella on hi5, cant locate her, you know such wrong jist can cause problems ooh!! hen hen,
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by alheri(f): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2006
@tonisafe and kenniy.Has it occured to you guys that maybe shes using an alias on hi5? wink If you know what she looks like from mags, check again, you just might  be  shocked
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by uche1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2006
nothing man pikin no go see for here. there is alot of fine guy in da house some body like seun hahaha brosss no mind me but u bi fine boy shaaa. cry
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Ib(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2006
How does the guy look? Anyone got a pic of him?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by hayo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2006
Fantasy Island babe. No problem love is very blind. But let me ask if she would love to go out with the same Paddy if he were from a very poor family. And last question - will you go out with him if he looks like this -
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by hayo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2006
Fantasy Island babe. No problem love is very blind. But let me ask if she would love to go out with the same Paddy if he were from a very poor family. And last question - will you go out with him if he looks like this -
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by shockreaction(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2006
Fantasy Island babe. No problem love is very blind. But let me ask if she would love to go out with the same Paddy if he were from a very poor family.

Dude. Seriously. Do you actually expect someone to answer that sort of question truthfully?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by papermoon(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2006
cry
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by papermoon(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2006
cry
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by c0dec(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2006
tonisafe22:

@ codec , how can i locate bella on hi5, i m also a member and i m yet to come across her. maybe for lesb, u can't say

kenniy:

omo why are you giving us wrong info now!!! i searched bella on hi5, can't locate her, you know such wrong jist can cause problems ooh!! hen hen,

yes she is on hi5. i came across her once. she uses the alias "bella" (at least the last time i checked - october) u might need her email address to trace her. i'm no longer on hi5. the main picture in her profile looks different (better) from her in real life. i didn't even know she was the one, then i noticed the workplace on her profile stated "Globacom". i view her image gallery and behold it was an adenuga.

from what i remember she said something about just returning from boston (those who know her can clarify - i dont know sh*t, maybe she schooled there) and she clearly states she wants to meet old friends only. but that one no mean anything - try your luck. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. / Naija Shemales Meet Here / Single Mother Of 2 Looking For Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.