Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Women Are Not Submissive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Not Submissive. (3777 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
because we get abused, steped on,and taken advantage of.

that's why i was force to stop being submissive,and quiet and always playing the victim.

also black guys like the loud, tough ,out going fashionable type of girls who are independent. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by BABE3: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
9jafetish:

Awon da? Who are the "we"? You know "women-ity" get levels--keep that in mind.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Goldieluks: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2011

True,no one wants to be abused,stepped on or even taken advantage of, no one!
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Goldieluks: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
BABE!:

Awon da? Who are the "we"? You know "women-ity" get levels--keep that in mind.

body just dey shark you, shocked
wetin you eat this evening?
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
O, kay thanks for notifying us. ([size=2pt]Sheesh weirdo[/size])
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by BABE3: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

body just dey shark you, shocked
wetin you eat this evening?

Lol-----you're very observant. I'm high on Sugar.  grin

But seriously though, na true I talk.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Goldieluks: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
BABE!:

Lol-----you're very observant. I'm high on Sugar.  grin

But seriously though, na true I talk.

I said it,lol grin
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
In my own assumption nd understanding I believe women are not submissive simply cause they think they know much that they really do which is not factual. As much as I testify to the reality I still believe women re to be fully submissive to their pairs or husbands.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
@D-sense it applies to both parties not just women.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by slimyem: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
i dont buy the topic of this thread.its too generalising.it should have been 'why are some women not submissive'?cuz i know a sizeable number of women are submissive
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2011
Sorry for the Image,i think that was a bit too harsh, cry
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
slimyem:

i dont buy the topic of this thread.its too generalising.it should have been 'why are some women not submissive'?cuz i know a sizeable number of women are submissive

u stay submissive you will get abused, your husband will hit you because he can ,and he will know u can't do anything about it.
pc guru:

Reason: For Generalising
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeVW5UW86PkkJHlBpYW57PwMvcFOYUwhW4kDF-kntM4w9eG7TTeg[/img]

okay fine not all but most , look at the middle east those women get abused a lot,more than american women who are not submissive. but independent
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
its because they settled for men that beat them,i have never punched a girl and i don't intend to, also the Middle East is a nation that doesn't recognize women's right so comparism doesn't hold much ground.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^removed the image,kinda feel my conscience pricking me
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
pc guru:

its because they settled for men that beat them,i have never punched a girl and i don't intend to, also the Middle East is a nation that doesn't recognize women's right so comparism doesn't hold much ground.
yeah because women in the middle east cannot fight, american women fought for their rights. that's why they are less abused.

listen i use to think women should be submissive too not until i saw abuse with my own eyes,and i asked myself why did she let this happen to her.

and okay thanks for confirming that.

but my question is how do you find a nice guy?
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2011
Well,Nice guys are everywhere its just that people ave come to assume that nice people are slow and people to be trampled upon,there are little sign u shud watch out for especially during provocation,if a guy easily get aggressive during heated conversations or easily beats up his relatives then that's a thing to watch out for,its just that some women think they can change the person or don't see things they don't want to see. i don't mind being alone than to be with someone that i know is not worth it,relationship and marriage is not the end of the world for me.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
pc guru:

Well,Nice guys are everywhere its just that people ave come to assume that nice people are slow and people to be trampled upon,there are little sign u shud watch out for especially during provocation,if a guy easily get aggressive during heated conversations or easily beats up his relatives then that's a thing to watch out for,its just that some women think they can change the person or don't see things they don't want to see. i don't mind being alone than to be with someone that i know is not worth it,relationship and marriage is not the end of the world for me.

hey your actually a nice person thank you for the advice.

and i am pretty sure you will get a beautiful wife.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
wink amen oh
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by MrsChima(f): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2011
D-sense:

In my own assumption nd understanding I believe women are not submissive simply cause they think they know much that they really do which is not factual. As much as I testify to the reality I still believe women re to be fully submissive to their pairs or husbands.

You are the ONLY man I know whistles while cleaning and cooking. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2011
How will they not be abused when they opt for the strong, wild and adventrous guys over even the ones that LOVE them. Not that I support abusive guys

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2011
Vehemently Disagree that women are not submissive! undecided That's a tipper load of HORSESHIT! Women that are not Submissive are so because they choose to, and also because they are egotistical! Men are naturally the head of Women. Why for heavens sake would some women want to rub shoulders with their male counterparts? No man likes his pride to be trampled on! Ask Aki and Pawpaw! Agreed that in some cases some men are A.S.S.E.S but in General, Men love their women and Women love their men! Women are submissive to a relative degree! cool
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nayah(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2011
Depends of what you call submissive, if it's saying yes to all coming from you even though it could lead to couple disaster or unbalance I'd say I'm not but if it's respect your husband, especially in public even you're angry being tender and understanding I'd say of course it still exist, and I'm among them
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by showstopa: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
@Sexkillz
Otondo. A husband is the head to his wife and not men to women.There is a difference
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
showstopa:

@Sexkillz
Otondo. A husband is the head to his wife and not men to women.There is a difference
You should have just made your point and moved on! The Otondo was really uncalled for! Should i drop an insult on you too, and we start a war on this thread? You really want that? I'm good in that department too you know! undecided Watch what u say most times!. . . .   BTW i could repeat that statement over again!cool
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
sexkillz:

You should have just made your point and moved on! The Otondo was really uncalled for! Should i drop an insult on you too, and we start a war on this thread? You really want that? I'm good in that department too you know! undecided Watch what u say most times!. . . .   BTW i could repeat that statement over again!cool
then when your submissive wife makes one mistake you are going to slap her around.

, u black guys should start liking independent black women, who u don't have to worry about.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2011
u know why u can slap her around because u can angry and she will do nothing!
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
Are you asking why SINGLE WOMEN are not submissive or MARRIED WOMEN are not submissive?

If you are speaking of single women they are not supposed to be submissive to someone that is not their husband.

If you are speaking of married women they are to submit to their husbands as their husbands submit to God.

A woman that is married to a NONbeliever is not to submit to her husband.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Natasha2(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
jeez why the generalizing? undecided

@Babe seconded kiss kiss
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
@9jafetish! I'm no woman Beater. If i'm in a relationship with you, as in the getting to know you stage and i notice you have an inherent trait not to be submissive, then i'm gonna drop you faster than you can say Jack! Do you believe in quarreling with a man all the time just to prove to him that you are independent? You statement confuses me again! Are you saying that a married woman has no right to be submissive to her husband? Because she wants to be independent?
Understand that being submissive doesnt mean the lady is a robot; always at the beck and call of the man! That is an other angle which i may not air in the romance section! smiley
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 9jafetish(f): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
sexkillz:

@9jafetish! I'm no woman Beater. If i'm in a relationship with you, as in the getting to know you stage and i notice you have an inherent trait not to be submissive, then i'm gonna drop you faster than you can say Jack! Do you believe in quarreling with a man all the time just to prove to him that you are independent? You statement confuses me again! Are you saying that a married woman has no right to be submissive to her husband? Because she wants to be independent?
Understand that being submissive doesnt mean the lady is a robot; always at the beck and call of the man! That is an other angle which i may not air in the romance section! smiley

yes they should fight like talk fight. and fine if u dumped me it wouldn't matter because i would still be independent and probably make more money than you.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by showstopa: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2011
@sexkillz,Otondo is a pet name. And I would never fight a war with someone I cannot see. So you can start a fight if you want tongue.
Black Men forever talkin gof submissiveness,look at where we are in the world today.Mschewwww.Just another ego war.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
Would you please leave the "Making more money than you" aspect? That doesnt always warrant a woman being in-submissive! Unless of course the Man is an as.s! Talk fights are allowed! And that still doesnt mean a woman is in-submissive, to me. What really is the problem here? I see you are hiding something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. / Lady Beaten And Given Tribal Marks For Sleeping With Another Woman's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.