Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Brings The Speedy Aging? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Brings The Speedy Aging? (1291 Views)

Speedy Weight Loss Method Of Which Performs / To Get A Super-speedy Slim-down Program, / First Black Child Diagnosed With Aging Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brings The Speedy Aging? by Fasterboy: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2011
I'm a guy of 29yrs, healthy and sound but the speed at which my body change baffles me. Right now, i look like a 35yrs old and people who are 4yrs older than me have started treating me as their elder. I'm just worried because i don't know how i'll look when i get to 40. Please i need your advice
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by Greenpro: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
You need proper nutrition and good diet to have a fresh look and good life. You need to look at what is going inside of you, because they determine what comes out to the world.

You can buy some of this antiaging products from Green world.

1. spirulina caps

2. Protein powder

3. Deep sea fish oil

Thanks

You can contact me on phone or view my profile for more detail.
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
Could be genes.

Do you eat healthy? Exercise?

Stress too can bring about aging.
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by uonyekwere(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
Many things can cause premature aging - excessive amounts of stress, drug use, smoking, lack of excercise, lack of adequate nutrition (vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids), genetics. Does this run in your family?
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by proffmanue(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2011
Is this issue the same with the rest of ur family?
u hv to take a lot of antioxidant diet every day.
eat at least one APPLE per day.
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by OMOSOFEF: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
This problem is not peculiar to you, thousand out there are rather too old for their age.Their physiological ages overshoot their chronological ages by miles

What baffles me is that people don’t know that the aging clock could be retarded
Or unwind by just simple observance of some rules and by application of natural
Remedies and simple facial exercises.

I have written a book and I will give you for free. Some of the stuff in the book
Are highlighted below. Read on :

Wrinkles and fine lines come with age. Face, neck and hand get wrinkle most prominently.
This occurs when the collagen and elastin in the connective tissue of the skin are destabilized or
drastically reduced in quality or quantity.
In younger age group wrinkles can be formed from stress, pollution, exposure to sunlight and
Free radicals.
Wrinkles can either be in form of fine surface lines or deep furrow. Fine surface lines are
Easy to treat.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR WRINKLES
Glycerin Honey Mask.
Tablespoon of glycerin and one table spoon of honey mixed and should be massaged on the face and on
The neck before going to bed.

HONEY AND CARROT JUICE
One table spoon of honey and add one fourth tea spoon of fresh carrot mixed together. Apply it on the
Face and wipe off with cotton soaked in water and in a bit of sodium bicarbonate.

AVOCADOS
Avocados slice or pulp of it should be thinly spread on the face, most especially in the dry areas.

FRUITS FACIAL
Fruit facials check wrinkles.
All you need do is to mash a fruit and use that to massage the face in upward direction, doing it in a
Circular strokes as you move up the face. This improves the circulation and help fight against wrinkle in its entirety.

PLENTY OF WATER
To soften wrinkle you need to drink plenty of water. It is very effective in improving the skin and it is
Readily available.

GRAPE.
Cut the grape in two and remove the seeds. Crush the grape and apply on the face and on the fine lines
Around the mouth. This should be left for twenty minutes and then rinsed with warm water and pat dry.
This should be done daily until good results are seen.

DIET.
Plenty fresh fruit, whole grain and vegetables and good oils like olive oil protect the skin
CARROT CREAM
Extract juice from carrot and add a teaspoon of almond oil and mix well. Cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Then apply on the cheek, chin and the neck for 30 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water.
FACIAL MASSAGE.
Facial massage maintain the elasticity of the skin and check wrinkles and fine lines. This improves blood supply to the skin of the face.

• Face exercises are effective in retaining a vital youthful look.
• Facial exercises help you glow with health.
• Facial exercises are great wrinkle fighters.
• Facial muscle exercises promote a smooth, ageless, anti-aging skin.
• Facial muscles eventually lose their elasticity and go slack, saggy and baggy even though you have followed a disciplined skin care regimen.

Tension headaches caused from jaw clenching and squint lines that occur from peering at computer screens can be alleviated by doing regular facial exercises.

Facial exercises boost blood circulation to the head increasing oxygen to the face which can also eliminate toxins and create a healthy youthful appearance.

The exercises will turn you into a baby with angelic face. I wish you the best.
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by OMOSOFEF: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
I am not sure u are reading your post, otherwise you would have commented

Anyway, try www.skinrepairer..com
Re: What Brings The Speedy Aging? by tpia5: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
the thing tire me sef.

maybe i'll try fish oil, perhaps it will help?

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Better Doctors Than Men? / 10 Most Polluted Cities In The World In 2013 / Why Men Sleep After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.