Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra (6019 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Gunmen Kill 15 Farmers, Burn Houses In Nasarawa / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by luridguy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2006
am watching channels news right now and reports say that The religious riot which started in Maiduguri, Borno State claiming the lives of many people and large-scale destruction of property over an alleged offensive publication on Prophet Mohammed on Tuesday extended to Onitsha, Anambra State 15 muslims have been killed in anambra and two mosques burnt with houses and properties vandalised. It was the prompt intervention of the anti-riot mobile policemen that was deployed to the scene through the help of their teargas canisters that scared the rioters away and the major markets in the city closed down. It was gathered that the GUO commercial luxury bus that returned to Onitsha from North brought the corpse of Igbos that were casualties of the Borno State incident. This prompted the spontaneous reprisal attack by Igbo youths. In the process two mosques including the Bridgehead mosque and the Central Mosque, Bida street were burnt down, the Northern goat dealers market was also razed and the street kiosks controlled by the Hausa boys were vandalised with large scale looting of goods and they have given the muslims 24hours to leave anambra state or face death the muslims think they are the only one who can fight thou this troblues me and it can cause more troblue in other states and will really start a tribal war if care is not taken and we called these muslims animals are these igbo guys any differnt killing other muslims who had nothing to do with the deaths of the igbo people that where killed
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Odeku(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2006
well to me this is self defense, offense is the best defense, attack them and they will think before they come after Christians in future.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2006
well the message is clear.nobody can lay claim to a monopoly of violence.it is yet another evidence that nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Seun(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2006
I want the "Muslims" who killed "Christians" in the north to be arrested.

I want the "Christians" who killed "Muslims" in Onitsha to be arrested.

The murderous "muslims" in the north do not give a dan about what happens to their "brethren" in the South. They will only use such violence as an excuse to slaughter hundreds of people instead of "just' 45.

People are stupid. angry
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2006
open ur eyes seun.this is not about mohammed,or cartoons, or muslims, or christain. i live in europe,there has been demonstrations here for weeks,no death in u.k, few in the whole europe,then nigeria joined the fray.and now it is more or less an ethnic issue i the name of religion.ask the christains and muslims who are fighting the last time they went to church/mosque.u'll be shocked.so it is not religion here.the underlying factor here is the nigerian question.FAILED STATE.i'm sorry to say it but it is the truth.lugard made a "world record" error.if all these fighters were educated and gainfully employed do you think it would have been the same?check history.worse is yet to come
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2006
Oh my God, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Funk this Shiit ENOUGH IS ENOUGH it's about time those ANIMALS know we have feelings too.

Where can I read more of these story PLEASE.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by lavivi(f): 2:07am On Feb 22, 2006
Seun:

I want the "Muslims" who killed "Christians" in the north to be arrested.

I want the "Christians" who killed "Muslims" in Onitsha to be arrested.

The murderous "muslims" in the north do not give a dan about what happens to their "brethren" in the South.  They will only use such violence as an excuse to slaughter hundreds of people instead of "just' 45.

People are stupid.   angry
NONSENSE,can you imagine this kind of envy and jealousy] I love that retalilation, bullshit!
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Seun(m): 2:22am On Feb 22, 2006
It's not retaliation. The "muslims" who killed Christians are roaming the street while hausas in the South have been killed for nothing.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Txlonghorn(m): 3:47am On Feb 22, 2006
@ Seun

Some times you sound so ignorant to the what's going on ( I'm not calling you names so don't ban me) But if that was one of your family member that was burned alive in the north would you still be sounding so unconcerned. Maybe as a moderator you have to see things from both ends. I really hope that's the case because you surprise me bro.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Ynot(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2006
I use to believe that an eye for an eye will eventually make the whole world blind but, the recent events in Nigeria has lead me to re-consider that belief. What does the Christians (insert Igbo here if you will) got to do with Prophet Muhammad's picture in a Danish paper? I think they got what they deserve. Its high time someone taught them not to fool around with the Igbos.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by rikkyjen(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2006
My mind just dey jollificate in ectasy!!!! its good those uneducated cocksuckers in the north know dat the southern peiople arent fools!!! the xtians have always been calm,but dis cartoon situation has made the north stir the hornest nest.Abi na only muslims get religion, Jihad ma Black ass!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Txlonghorn(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2006
@ Hausa/Fulani EFULEFU,OSU TUFIA .This is a new day, gone are the sixties.Bing your funky Jihad and see what the Igbo man has waiting for you. I wish I could be in Onitsha right now boy IGBO KWENU.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Seun(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2006
Why would I want to perpetrate the evil that was visited on innocent Yorubas/Igbos on innocent Hausas? You people are so murderous it makes me want to cry. In a country where everyone is a murderer at heart how can there be peace? I think I'm gonna have to travel out of this rubbish country afterall to enjoy a good life. cry
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Jakumo(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2006
If the Niger Delta can be likened to a lit gunpowder keg, then the tit-for-tat ethnic murders in the muslim north of Nigeria and now in the christian Igbo southeast of the country are more analogous to a primed nuclear warhead being driven down a bumpy road in the bed of a truck with bad springs.

If there is one single force that can blow Nigeria asunder in weeks rather than months, that force is without question TRIBAL GENOCIDE, the seeds of which are now sprouting in Igboland, having been carried there by an evil northerly wind .  I forsee fully booked flights out of Nigeria real soon, as the confluence of forces generated in Nigeria's north, South East and Niger Delta begin to swirl into an inescapable vortex of mayhem.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Seun(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2006
And how the hell will I even get a Visa? Money to travel? Argh, this is so inconvenient. I hope the president can handle this; afterall he's a former general. Security should be the focus and not third term or homos.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
may be when next the northerners want to kill people in the north they will realise that it may reciprocate down south and it may be a way to check that stupidity. so may be the retaliation is not entirely bad news. but may i ask one question,all my life there has always been violence against ibos in the north,has anyone ever heard that someone was prosecuted and jailed/executed for that?i never heard any.so they go unpunished/unchecked and repeat it.nobody talks.if they were prosecuted may be reprisals would not have happened. so the ibos are forced to enforce justice in a system where the govt failed them.hmmn,another evidence that NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE.worse is yet to come.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2006
Ok, if there are Nigerians who think this way, I think I need to get my ass out of here.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by vichel(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2006
Emmmmmm i actually felt a little happy feeling after reading this, but i know it's bad. Bad me, Bad me *slaps his hands*. The northern muslims are treating christains like piece of garbage, but am not in favor of the retalliatory attack in the south. I just want the northerners to realize that this could lead to something bad, and we should try to focus our anger on positive NIgeria instead of joining the world in useless riot of something with no meaning. The southerners should realize that the muslims living there have every right to live there and deserve security and protection from the government like any other. The government should act fast, If a jail term on rioters could be placed, they should do it, and stop inocent Nigerias from suffering angry angry
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Larufa(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2006
@Seun , toshmann ,

Thanks for all your replies.
I never knew there are other Nigerian thinking and feeling the same way.
Let me start by saying I am a Muslim by birth and Muslim by choice also.
My way of life  (let me just call it --religion) preaches peace and nothing but peace but those Northener Muslims always felt they are the only ones with great knowlegde of the religion but they are bunch of fools becos the lack the basic knowledge and the essence of the religion.
Infact most of them will not have seen the cartoon, I have seen it and it is totally condemable but not to kill others. Their Ulama and sheik should always teach them that the Almight Allah is capable to fighting for himself. He does not need anyone to assist him.

Maybe the Igbo should always be prepared for them always and this will open the eyes of all Igbo leaders that they must always be firm and believe and stand by the truth. Their Republic may be realise in no distance future. Let come out and show solidarity with their brothers.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2006
thanx onanuga.when i came to Wales in september,the 1st friend i made in school is a muslim from pakistan. right now my closest friend in class is a muslim from iran.i told them wt is happening in my country and they marvel. so what we see here is not abou christainity or islam. it is about nigeria. for decades violence in the north against ibos has gone unpunished.do u think it can continue forever?
NOBODY CAN LAY CLAIM TO A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE!!!!
Since the govt overlooks this,it kept happening time and again.now we see the effects and somebody says it is senseless.the retaliations are not senseless.2 wrongs don't make a right but in mathematics minus minus equals positive. let the northern rioters think again
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Mariory(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2006
I will say again, the people who organise these riots should be held accountable.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Seun(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
I agree with you 100%. That is the answer. Let people be help accountable for their actions and they will be careful next time. All those that declare fatwa shold be immediately invited to police station for re-education.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
seun b4 u get ur ass out of here, u should try and understand how people feel.let me give u some data.
1953,ibos attacked in kano over the plan by AG to hold a campagn in kano,
1966,ibo attacked allover the north b/c ironsi wanted to start a unity govt.
1966(july)ibos killed allover the north after the overthrow of ironsi30,000 ibos slaughtered in cold blood
1967-1970 civilians in captured biafran villages massacred by nigerian soldiers
1987,maitasaine riots in the north,ibos victims in maidugiri,gombe,katsina et al,
1991,ibos killed in kano b/c reinhard bonke wanted to organise a crusade in kano,
1991,ibos killed in bauchi b/c a butcher sold pork to a muslim,
2000 ibos killed in kaduna over sharia law
2002,ibos killed in kaduna over miss word contest
the list is endless,in all of these what did the govt do
NOTHING
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2006
THE GOVT FAILED THE IBOS WE KEPT QUIET,THE GOVT FAILED THE NIGER DELTA WE ARE KEEPING QUIET,WHOSE NEXT.THIS IS A NIGERIAN STRESS.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2006
i read the piece about the riots in onitsha and asaba with tremendous JOY!!!! grin

Time northerners realised that the gentility of a tiger is not akin to stupidity. that others are reticent is not that they are foolish bt that they are more educated and cultured than those northern animals who would rather have a cow than a southerner.
For once, this is one violent act i wholly support.

I had a friend who was born and bred in kaduna, he's parents are yoruba but he's known no other home but kaduna all his life.
my poor friend came down south to school in 1999, by the time he went back in 2002, his dad's own Personal house had been completely burnt down and all their belongings vandalised by those infidels led by my friend's "FAITHFUL" MAIGIUARDI
the family was lucky to have been away during the crisis.
THAT was the last time my friend ever stepped into Kaduna state and the poor guy who saw nothing wrong with mallams now lives in peace in lagos!
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2006
toshmann:

seun before u get your ass out of here, u should try and understand how people feel.let me give u some data.
1966(july)ibos killed allover the north after the overthrow of ironsi30,000 ibos slaughtered in cold blood
1987,maitasaine riots in the north,ibos victims in maidugiri,gombe,katsina et al,
1991,ibos killed in kano b/c reinhard bonke wanted to organise a crusade in kano,
NOTHING

My brother you forgot the incident in Jos Plateau State just a few years ago, that one I saw with my two naked eyes the afthermath of all the burnt store and homes of the Igbo people. Up till today, how many of those animals atulu were brought to justice.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2006
toshmann:

seun before u get your ass out of here, u should try and understand how people feel.let me give u some data.
NOTHING

My brother you forgot the incident in Jos Plateau State just a few years ago, that one I saw with my two naked eyes the afthermath of all the burnt store and homes of the Igbo people. Up till today, how many of those animals atulu were brought to justice.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2006
THE LIST IS ENDLESS,I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL.IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING B4 I WAS BORN.SERIAL INJUSTICE.PEOPLE LIKE SEUN APPARENTLY HAVE YET TO FEEL THE PANGS OF INJUSTICE AT POPULATION LEVEL. WHEN U BUILD A HOUSE WITHOUT TOILETS,U HAVE UNWITTINGLY TOLD THE OCCUPANTS TO DEFECATE ANYWHERE THEY LIKE. THAT IS WHAT NIGERIA DID WHEN THEY REFUSED TO ACT UPON THESE KILLINGS.THE PEOPLE ARE ACTING FOR THEMSELVES.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by vichel(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2006
emmmmmm lipsrsealed This is bigger than me, so much i don't know
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2006
vichel:

emmmmmm lipsrsealed This is bigger than me, so much i don't know

That's right there is so much you don't know. Why not start by doing some research for yourself and see what you think of this injustice.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by lavivi(f): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2006
toshmann:

NOTHING

Seun mr Partial moderator,what justisfication have you to this above.I think all de Muslims should banned from this froum including your self SEUN. When will the muslims or Carnivorous Northerners be call to order.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by bunking(m): 1:52am On Feb 23, 2006
Seun:

Ok, if there are Nigerians who think this way, I think I need to get my ass out of here.

Seun, maybe you think Omo Okoro are as weak as the Yoruba -Yoruba people.
If a man comes to your place to defaecate on the floor, what do you do
Do you run away
No, you take a stick and break his head, thats what a man does tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Years Old Girl Share Her Sex Experience With Her 28 Years Old Boyfriend, And / Child Defilement: The Need For Effective Sanctions / Gunmen Kidnap Monday Hassan Zitta In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.