Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,293 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? (59228 Views)

Was Jesus Christ A Rich Man With An Accountant? / Was Jesus Christ A Freemanson. / Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of King David? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by seyibrown(f): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
Jesus Christ WAS NOT , IS NOT and WILL NEVER be a muslim! He was born a Jew and he is the very foundation of CHRISTianity? He was born in the 'old' to bring a bout the 'new' , and Islam was never part of the 'old' or the 'new'! What has Islam got to do with both? Islam started with Mohammed who didn't come for decades after Jesus died and resurrected. How could Jesus then have been a muslim? Jesus' teachings ARE NOT THE SAME as that of Islam? He had nothing to do with Islam! Let Islam stand on it's own legs!
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2011
Judaism, islam n christianity are brothers. cool
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Seyibrown; « #32 on: Yesterday at 11:50:13 PM »
[Quote]Jesus Christ WAS NOT , IS NOT and WILL NEVER be a muslim! He was born a Jew and he is the very foundation of CHRISTianity? He was born in the 'old' to bring a bout the 'new' , and Islam was never part of the 'old' or the 'new'! What has Islam got to do with both? Islam started with Mohammed who didn't come for decades after Jesus died and resurrected. How could Jesus then have been a muslim? Jesus' teachings ARE NOT THE SAME as that of Islam? He had nothing to do with Islam! Let Islam stand on it's own legs![/Quote]your argument above has no leg to stand on and this is why;

your shout about Jesus not being a muslim is merely your own. his Islam are as follows; Islam is a religion from God Who created man and gave him a pattern, a way of life [islam] to dialogue with Him. Adam was in Islam and when he and his wife Hawa erred, they asked for forgiveness as in Tauba [repentance]. God says they were forgiven, which is different from what the christian bibles say happened because they were condemned and the condemnation spread even after Jesus was lifted to heaven, nothing of the condemnation changed. the religion of Adam was the pattern that differentiated Abel from his brother Cain who killed him. Cain became disbeliever by that act.

we know that no new religion was practiced by Enoch, Noah, and Abraham [as to each] but the religion practiced by Adam [as]. we saw from the bibles that Abraham prostrated his face to the ground, not bouncing his head towards a wall with prayer requests like the jews or kneeling and clapping his hands together with eyes closed and music banging like the christians. who does the humbling but not humiliating prostration but muslim, alone?

Jesus was a foundation of christianity, not, but paul was. borrowing a name as a label does not mean you are truly a bearer of the name. if Jesus was here today, the christians and the people of antioch would be sued to soiling his good name. he wants his name back, for sure. and the old and the new lacks credibility because humans have the same absolute moral blue print that must be followed otherwise we are deviants in the degree each one of us deviate from this. God did not change the pattern, the way to seek His Mercy. changing would have been unfair to a group and justice in fairness across the board to everyone would have been wiped off. God Almighty in His Mercy gives a level playing field to everyone; an evil person whose soul is destined to hell, when he dies, even though he has began to receive punishment his body will not be hot as if on fire. God does not allow a dying person to divulge what type of experience he is going through because some may be swayed by it without them independently choosing their own destination[s], either hell or paradise.

Islam is before what you call old [judaism, i guess based on your speech, thinking that the way to God must rest on the children of israel. i have news for you; Moses did not pray at the wailing wall, hence not a jew by religion] and continue after the new [christianity which Jesus was not part of. and if you are not part of something how can you be the foundation? monkey is not part of the human race, how is it the foundation if you are a creationist? is oduduwa not the 'foundation of the yourubas and a member of that group?'] to the time it was perfectly completed under the Messenger Prophet Muhammad [as] was not the founder or starter. he had no authority to find or start a religion, but follow what God commanded. Muhammad was not a starter of a group, but a reviver of what had been abandoned after the last reviver and each reviver and including the man given the responsibility to initiate it on himself and his family and make it the way among his progeny [as to each messenger and prophet] before him. read the Quran; Allah says all the messenger and prophets are muslims. He further says in Surah Qamar or around there that no prophet that is given book of guidance and wisdon [jesus son of mary [as] was given both] could say that people should worship him, but rather worship God Who is Absolutely Unique in Oneness and do not associate anyone with Him.

so your association of Jesus and Ghost with God is completely against what Jesus was given and preached. you are in the make up department while Jesus is not there with you. your stubbornness is consequential. a dead man does not resurrect until when all are raise up for judgment. a man who collapsed is not dead just because he collapsed. a man who is hologram-med does not mean he is there. if men can observe and or create these sensations upon another men, do we expect God not have been able to do each? we are not talking about a regretting God now. we are talking about the Uniquely Perfect One God Almighty The Creator; Allah The Holder of all Honors.

Islam stands firmly without wavering, though muslims may not stand firmly but wavering.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by labidox: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
Jesus was not a muslim by his deeds and and teachings.He taught about God with a lot of references to scriptures that were written before him.He nevever fought in a war nor did dwell so much on the issues about women unlike the singular islamic prophet that "allah gave the strength of 30 men to sleep with women". He came from the first set of people on record to have faith in one GOD,the Jews not people who their god  shared accomodation with 360 other gods in kaaba. He never preached hatred but love all through till death. He is the messiah the jew are still expecting. He was christened the jewish way, he grew up in a jewish home and land.HE WAS A JUDAIST.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
labidox:

Jesus was not a muslim by his deeds and and teachings.He taught about God with a lot of references to scriptures that were written before him.He nevever fought in a war nor did dwell so much on the issues about women unlike the singular islamic prophet that "allah gave the strength of 30 men to sleep with women". He came from the first set of people on record to have faith in one GOD,the Jews not people who their god shared accomodation with 360 other gods in kaaba. He never preached hatred but love all through till death. He is the messiah the jew are still expecting. He was christened the jewish way, he grew up in a jewish home and land.HE WAS A JUDAIST.

u mean JEW. tongue
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by rezzy: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
Jesus was never a muslim and will never be. He was a christian and will remain so,
Pls muslim brethren look for your root.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Labidox; « #35 on: Today at 01:33:35 PM »
[Quote]Jesus was not a muslim by his deeds and and teachings.He taught about God with a lot of references to scriptures that were written before him.[/Quote]these scripture contains matters of creation, about Adam and Eve [their mistake and did it talk about their absolute forgiveness?], about many including Noah and the flood that wiped off disbelievers [what did they disbelief?], the reconstitution of man from what came from Noah, Abraham. i will love to stop here until i need to use more future information from the scripture; OT i guess you are saying here? is any of these men a jew, either by ethnicity or religion? this is where islam enters because it is the religion before judaism. these men practiced islam not judaism or christianity. if you have evidence that it is judaism or christianity, please present it or if you wanna argue that it is not islam, name that religion in the same way of 'name that tune'.

[Quote]He nevever fought in a war[/Quote]Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon the wise were warriors like Muhammad [as]. Moses fought wars from exodus onward till his death; almost 40 years. he fought against disbelief. Muhammad fought for 8 years at most against disbelief.

[Quote]nor did dwell so much on the issues about women unlike the singular islamic prophet that "allah gave the strength of 30 men to sleep with women".[/Quote]Solomon the wise had 700 wives and that was not enough so he had 300 concubines! he sleeps with then i can imagine several times a year, while he gave the best judgment that Jesus's judgment will definitely be inferior to, considering that Jesus was unjust to a fig tree [check your bible]. it was in this in-satiated sexual appetite that led Solomon in his wisdom to get himself 300 concubines with the wives in his palace. How is Muhammad [as] doing with sex now, considering that both the Psalm of the adulterous and murderous David and his son Solomon [songs of Solomon] who is openly gluttony about sex and women you use over the Gospel to protect yourselves? I am ceriain that Muhammad [as] is a moderate man in this case. lets talk about Jesus of the bibles. consider him against his contemporary John son of Zacharias. John did not even have a female companion and he never complained about anything. he accepted his condition in each situation, unlike the hungry and angry complainant 'why has Thou forsaken me?'.

[Quote]He came from the first set of people on record to have faith in one GOD,the Jews[/Quote]this is not true. before the Jews [now cumulative children of Jacob, but in reality the just a mere nation among the 12 with the nations of Israel and Judah. note that it was after Judea as a nation that we read the word jew and not before, even in the time of Solomon the wise], there were believers; Adam and Eve and Abel and other children apart from Cain the killer. the believers believed in One God and nothing else because idolatry came after many generations of the flood of Noah. all sins before then, none of it was about idolatry but not following laws; eg sexual law, etc. Abraham was not a jew and his first child was a male and he was not the father of the jews. unless you are saying that Abraham and his sons are jews or that his first son was a disbeliever, you are wrong in your above statement if you can't prove me wrong. the first child male always have precedence over the younger child in any male dominated society and we did not read where Ishmael sold his birthright like the claim of the bible that his nephew; Esau did. Ishmael could not have worshiped a different God from what his father worshiped. he could not have invented another God but the God of his father for his progeny. like everything, every society a time came that disbelief entered the bloodline of Ishmael with idols in Kaaba. someone introduced it, then it mushroomed, just like the idolatry of the children of Israel by the golden calf [i think you forget that?]. hey, did you remember that the religion of Moses is different from your christian religion and idolatry sometimes does not mean there is no idol, even you hang a cross with a man hanging on your neck [thats idolatry and i hope you know that, right?].

[Quote]not people who their god  shared accomodation with 360 other gods in kaaba. He never preached hatred but love all through till death. He is the messiah the jew are still expecting. He was christened the jewish way, he grew up in a jewish home and land.HE WAS A JUDAIST.[/Quote]the fact that God did not destroy Makka with all those many idols is a mercy on Muhammad [as], because asingle golden calf was enough to make life difficult for the children of Israel just saved from Egypt. Yahweh was swift in his retribution. there was no prophet that Yahweh did not punish hard the disbelievers in his community, except the Makkans under Muhammad [as]. Allah is Merciful. jesus of the bibles called people dogs, vipers, adulterous nations, killed a tree [probably young tree or other condition], drowned pigs that you love to eat so much, brought wars, division, sword and no peace he declared, ask that people be brought before him for slaughter, called people fools and called peter his rock which he will build his 'church' satan. if any of these is love, whats hatred? stop saying he died because dead man is not hiding from his enemies. you only die once. dead stays dead. coma, collapse, faint; now thats another matter.

@rezzy; rezzy says jesus is a christian. many christian will disagree with him. if not bold enough to his face, definitely in their hearts. how is Jesus son of Mary a christian? please explain who called him a christian and name the first person the word christian was used for. the root of islam is long before Jesus who is only a twig on the living tree, while like me are new leaves.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 3:34am On Jul 26, 2011
@Joeagbaje, nuclearboy [he must be tickled pink that i mentioned him], seyibrown, frosbel, etc; go to this and enjoy;

http://www.8thscroll.com/
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2011
@Sweetnecta, it was not God who prevented the destruction of the Kaába. In fact, your muhammad after destroying all the Idols, felt a tiny pang of fear deep down in his heart which probably stalled him from destroying the Pagan temple. its just the same way as he didnt destroy the Pagan temples in Madain Saleh. He felt a tiny speck of remorse and fear.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
why bother with pagans?
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by omoalaro: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
Nehemiah, Chapter 8
004:And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.
005:And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:
006:And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

This is from the bible.
Who are those who prayed like this? Muslims.

The truth is that God sent down only one religion. The messages came down bit by bit from Adam to Abraham through to moses, Jesus and Muhammed according to what the people can understand at that time. Remember when the bible said "I have yet many things to tell you, but ye cannot bear them now, "
God only gave the religion a name towards the end of the prophethood of Muhammad.
Holy Quran 5:3:
This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL-ISLAM.

This is why nobody was ever called a Christian during the lifetime of Jesus, Jesus himself was not a Christian (I challenge anybody to quote for me anywhere in the bible where Jesus called himself a Christian).
All prophets of God called to the worship of only one God in succession and their message only got to be given a name toward the last days of the last messengers, and Islam is the name, so all prophets of God are Muslims including Jesus.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

why bother with pagans?

because they always seem to be right. cool
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by islamrules(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
Nawa for you Christians ooo. Why you they argue with these dotards. Their leaders are always liars just as mohammad was. They are misinformed. Can you imagine "Jesus a muslim ?" They are just looking for something to prove the genuity of their religion.

You dont have to prove ur religion. Your religion/god should do that.

Research shows that mohammed read the book of the prophet, he studied the book of Ishaia, Jeremiah,psalm in a temple in Palestine. He was a fan of Jesus christ. He even said "I am a sinner. The only clean person is Jesus the son of marry bcuz he is a supreme being".

Case closed! Quran was even forged from bible. The prophet in the Quran "Dauda, Zakariayau, Isiak,e.t.c" are they arabs ? That is why ur Quran is faulty from head to toe. This fact has render quran invalid. Imagine, liars
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by AndyMoore1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
Jesus Christ didn't come in the name of religion. He wasn't even a "Christian". He came for the world at large irrespective of religion and he remains the only way to the salvation of our souls.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
islamrules:

Nawa for you Christians ooo. Why you they argue with these dotards. Their leaders are always liars just as mohammad was. They are misinformed. Can you imagine "Jesus a muslim ?" They are just looking for something to prove the genuity of their religion.

You dont have to prove your religion. Your religion/god should do that.

Research shows that mohammed read the book of the prophet, he studied the book of Ishaia, Jeremiah,psalm in a temple in Palestine. He was a fan of Jesus christ. He even said "I am a sinner. The only clean person is Jesus the son of marry bcuz he is a supreme being".

Case closed! Quran was even forged from bible. The prophet in the Quran "Dauda, Zakariayau, Isiak,e.t.c" are they arabs ? That is why your Quran is faulty from head to toe. This fact has render quran invalid. Imagine, liars

why is your name islamrules undecided
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
Sweetnecta, I am putting you in charge of this thread. Please educate us on what Jesus' first words were.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
i bet his first words were baby-gibberish. tongue
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Kunslen(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
Islam is a perfect religion. It has no iota of falsehood. Do not speak from ur emotions, speak with proofs. I'm sure u don't understand the true concept of Islam. It is only in it that u can find inner peace and answers to ur questions.
Also, muslims are not hypocrites. Jesus preached the Oneness of Allah and that is what we are following. He told his followers about the coming of another messenger but when Prophet Muhammad (SAW), who he was refering to, came, they rejected him.
The earliest group of christians followed the concept of the oneness of God. It was when Emperor Constantine came that everything changed, I can't explain everything now but I'll try to paste the article where references and proofs are at a later time. . .nces and proofs are at a later time. . .
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by kandiikane(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
Jesus was a Jew and practised Judaism. .He only tweaked it abit which somehow turned into Christianity. .
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
Kunslen:

Islam is a perfect religion. It has no iota of falsehood. Do not speak from your emotions, speak with proofs. I'm sure u don't understand the true concept of Islam. It is only in it that[b] u can find inner peace[/b] and answers to your questions.
Also, muslims are not hypocrites. Jesus preached the Oneness of Allah and that is what we are following. He told his followers about the coming of another messenger but when Prophet Muhammad (SAW), who he was refering to, came, they rejected him.
The earliest group of christians followed the concept of the oneness of God. It was when Emperor Constantine came that everything changed, I can't explain everything now but I'll try to paste the article where references and proofs are at a later time. . .nces and proofs are at a later time. . .

excuse me. what do you mean by inner peace peace in your stomach and intestines tongue tongue

Revert to Paganism, and your insides will be filled with right thinking, perspective and lots of[i] peaces [/i] of food.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Olufimo1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
tongue kiss cheesy[tr][/tr] jesus na traditional
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
It seems unbelievers are the ones who have the right expectations about Jesus origins than the Christians and Muslims. He was a citizen of Nazareth with lineage rooted deep all the way to King David or even farther. the fact that he grew a beard and wore a dress does not make him Muslim or Christian. It was just fashionable to dress/groom that way. I bet if he was an Agbero like John the Baptists, the poster will ask if Jesus Christ was a Yoruba man smiley (no ethnic slurs intended)
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
esus never preached trinity, he preached oneness of God, anyone that preaches oneness of God is a muslim, therefore jesus was a muslim. Gbam!
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by tpia5: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
lets keep muslim topics in muslim section, thanks.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Aderoux: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2011
Islam has been the religion of all the prophets including abraham, noah, jesus, moses till muhammad perfected it. Check the kind of action being performed in Neh8:4-7, Gen17:3, Matt26:9. We muslims in the 9th month of the year, verify what they did in Jeremiah36:9. So our practise has been there 4 a long time. We go to hajj known as kabba and also as bakkah in the Quran3:96.Check the Ps86:5:8. And apostle Paul says in 1cor13:9-10 We know in part and we prophesy in part.But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part shall be done away. Muslim means a person that does the will of God which was affirmed by Jesus in John5:30. Would som1 pls help me write those verses out 4 the readers. Jazakhumllah khairan be done away. Muslim means a person that does the will of God which was affirmed by Jesus in John5:30. Would som1 pls help me write those verses out 4 the readers. Jazakhumllah khairan
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by lolafowowe(f): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2011
despite the fact that we no ISLAM is the way of life and religion of peace why are we disobeying GOD rules and doing what we like.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Chiori(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
You guys are just silly. Why ask if Jesus was a Muslim? If one should ask if Muhammad was a Christian, the Muslims would rise up and wreck havoc on innocent people. So what are you trying to prove stirring the hornet's nest?
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by plappville(f): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2012
Kunslen:

Islam is a perfect religion. It has no iota of falsehood.  Do not speak from ur emotions, speak with proofs. I'm sure u don't understand the true concept of Islam. It is only in it that u can find inner peace and answers to ur questions.
The earliest group of christians followed the concept of the oneness of God. It was when Emperor Constantine came that everything changed,  I can't explain everything now but I'll try to paste the article where references and proofs are at a later time. . .nces and proofs are at a later time. . .

PROVES!

Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by plappville(f): 3:53am On Jan 25, 2012
MORE PROVES;

15 girls burn to death when religious police refuse to let them exit the building, due to not being veiled. Mecca March 2002 15

Mutilated for being raped. This women was 6 months pregnant when her husband cut off her nose, ears & tongue, & dug-out her eyes.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Images:Violence_Against_Women

Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2012
The inclusion of Jesus and some other prophets into the koran was a trick by mohammed and his catholic gang!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess that the jesus you have in the koran is not the resurected Jesus.

You guys are obsessed with d bible because it is the truth! why are you not obsess with other religions? becos you

know the end of it! When something is great, it attracts so much attention. Anyway i am happy for the attention and
love you have for the bible. i have never seen a koran before and dont long for one.

may God open your spiritual eyes and ears.
Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by LagosShia: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
evidence of "plappville's" desperation responded to in two other threads she spammed with her biblical pictures:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851721.64.html#msg10043507

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844091.0.html#msg10043500

LagosShia:

"plappville" is so desperate to be spreading these pictures,while his god permits people to eat human beings:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844091.32.html#msg10043500

LagosShia:

the mistress of paris,"plappville" is desperate and frustrated to go about on the net and bring for us random pictures for our consumption.very obvious that when the christian cannot defend the indefensible and the senselessness he believes in,he turns to desperate measures and character assasination to tarnish the reputation of others and paint them evil.and even if all people are evil and bad,that does not make christianity's pagan doctrines right and it does not make christians better.

actually the pictures are ridiculous because i never knew that there is a punishment in islam called "burnt for dating" according to "plappville".lol.may be that punishment is from Jesus who said we should pluck out our eyes if it causes us to sin.so just may be that girl's beauty was removed in line with the order of Jesus.and indeed whose fault that christians do not follow the instruction of the man they claim to follow?they sin all the time and do all sort of vicious acts.

Matthew 5:29-30
29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

on another note,Islam is not responsible for all the actions of all muslims.islam stands for righteousness and justice.muslims do not necessarily reflect the teachings of islam.they are fallible men who can err and even go astray like becoming "christian"!!!so for a christian to blame a religion which is a set of ideas shows desperation.and the funny part is that amputation and mutilation was supported by his "lord and saviour",Jesus!!!

LagosShia:

this is in the bible,see!!!:

Death to the Ra.pe Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
[size=14pt]"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife".
[/size]

Re: Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? by Daddystan: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
Even though is in Old testment, it is still a terrible thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.