Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (186991 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by avicky(f): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ deji et al... Pls pardon my ignorance.
How do one knw dt he or she has been selected?? Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by metmartins: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
I have been a great fan of nairaland, Sincerely I ve never seen educative thread like this. Since 1999' I ve been applying for believing God, but all story. I ve applied for DVLottery for the thirteen year now since 1999, but only those whomever I know one way or the other that have been wining. I never relent on my effort, becos I strongly beliv in it. Am believing God to do it for me this year, which I apply again, enter for 2013' last year.
This I recall, testimony of fellow nairaland on wining the DVLottery is absolute God greatness and faithfulness, and I beliv God ve not excluded me, therefor I have hope, becos his compassionate fail not, the are new every morning.
Congratulation to those that won and goin for interview, be honest as u can&God shall be with u.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
ceejay80s: how is NABTEB a vocational school? Pls explain more about it
i=[]
to the best of my knowledge
you read more on DV instructions on education qualification

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2013_instructions.pdf
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by metmartins: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Fifteen days countdown to DVLottery 2013 result, watch out and beliv things u aske when you pray to God, beliv that you reciv them, be it DVLottery, & u ll ve them.
Am believing God, becos I ve been playing this DVLottery for thirteen years now. By his grace I ll come back to giv my testimony
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
avicky: @ deji et al... Pls pardon my ignorance.
How do one knw dt he or she has been selected?? Thanks.
you will use the code you got while applying to check
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
Odin MacThor: @y'all, Justwise, Temmy:
So you win the lottery, what next? I'm single with B.Sc in Computer Science. Could you, like, outline the next moves? Thanks.
once you win,you will be directed to dv website where you will see instruction telling you what next to do.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
osram: Tnx alot by Gods grace we wud b selected.@temmy
tanx,i am winner already
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by metmartins: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]
you will use the code you got while applying to check[/quote

Please either print the page or make a record of the confirmation number before closing this window. You will not be able to retrieve this number after you close this window.

You must retain your confirmation number in order to check your entry status between May 1, 2012 and April 30, 2013 to determine whether your entry was selected for further processing in the 2013 Diversity Visa Lottery. You will be REQUIRED to enter your confirmation number in combination with other personal information in order to check on your entry status.
Selectees will not receive selectee notifications or letters by regular postal mail from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
accessroute: Pls how do u pay ur fee after being notified of being a DVlottery winner? I purposely deleted a mail believing it was a fraud with a US address early this year telling that i won the DVlottery 2012 but asked me to pay 8 hundred plus in dollars by western union to a US address. Was it a fraud or for real?
that was PURE fraud, never send money to anyone. Visa fees for DV is paid at the embassy on the day of your interview and its now $330 per applicant

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pelumiv: Oga na scam oooooooom THis thread don dey grow oooo, nice one guys.
growing cos it was posted on front page of nairaland,9ice one
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
What of housing? How do you go about it?
I mean: when you land, where do you stay? How do you 'source' for accommodation?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ramalot(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
Zinedu: Hi everyone,am not one of the lucky DV. 2012 winners but what I would like to ask ȋ̝̊̅§ in line with this thread.please ȋ̝̊̅§ this US DV lottery stuff for real?because I've playing it for myself and family members for more than 10yrs and nobody has emerge winner atall,I only hearthat people do win but haven't seen anyone close to me win it before.someone said it be from the passport I use,but believe me I always use the photo validator to check if the paaports are correct and each time,it would say photo valid.please I need advice from winners,maybe I might have been doing something wrong over the years.I played DV 2013,am waiting for the outcome come may 1.please your advice ȋ̝̊̅§ needed.thanks and God bless

Winning the DV is purely random luck, just like any other kind of lottery. In my case i applied once years ago, and i won that very first attempt. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by accessroute: 1:13am On Apr 16, 2012
Thanks to all that responded. I knew it was a fraud that is why i deleted the mail immidiately then. I only asked to know the normal way of paying it in-case of next time.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2012
@ayomola pls come back and share your dv interview experience here with us,and i want to kno if the 330$ visa fee is now in use in nigeria.....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2012
SimonAndal: What of housing? How do you go about it?
I mean: when you land, where do you stay? How do you 'source' for accommodation?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by shawn5ng(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2012
I use all the winners year as a point of contact to be among the lucky winner for d 2013 IJn. Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tatian(f): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2012
Please, when is the supposed DV 2013 result going to be out.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibadiarann(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2012
May 1st.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dedonsamue: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
ramalot:

If the original application does not say married, you are putting your chances at great risk, especially when you(or whoever) is not even married at this time. Any "marriage" after winning is seen by default as fraud, and proving otherwise is tougher than most people realize, then they loose it all.

Advise to anyone who filed as 'single': IF YOU VALUE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THE VISA- DO NOT ARRANGE ANY SHAM MARRIAGE.

A lot of people attempt this. While some may get away with it, you need to ask yourself if it is worth it.
These kind of 'sharpness' is what put Nigeria where its at with visa issues in the first place. Be wise.
What then can you say for an application that carries married, but dey re not yet married, but wll marry before the interview. Court marriage before the interview date.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
dedonsamue: .
What then can you say for an application that carries married, but dey re not yet married, but wll marry before the interview. Court marriage before the interview date.
my cuosion did this, but her fiancee said she dont want to marry him after long quarrel. They separated and gbam, he won lottery. Begged the girl back several times but she no gree just to fustrate his long wishes to live in america. He eventually made it thru jonathan king lmtd's advice and consultation. If you marry later, what about the dates? Think well, they are not mumu
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ramalot(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
dedonsamue: .
What then can you say for an application that carries married, but dey re not yet married, but will marry before the interview. Court marriage before the interview date.

If you applied as married when you were single, then they consider it as falsification of information. The application carries a clause that allows them to instantly deny you a visa for intentionally providing misleading info. Marital status isn't something one would not be aware of, so as long as you were not legally married at the time, you have an uphill battle to convince them otherwise. Unfortunately, you or whoever is in question brought it upon himself.

This is exactly what i said in my last post. Nigerians are constantly tryna play 'sharp' with this marriage thing. It backfires more often than not.

if you had filed single, and then got married afterwards, it is tough, but still better than this.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
SimonAndal: What of housing? How do you go about it?
you will have to prove that at the embassy b4 they giv you visa. Its a must to know or havesome where to stay b4 u can be granted visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
finally got my visa today.

Want to thank all that prayed and advised me tru out the processing. My God reward you all and also to the 2013 entrants,your blessing and favor is around the corner. Any body that needs advice or wants to ask me questions can do so here. I will always be here on nairaland even when i land USA.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibadiarann(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
temmytanny: finally got my visa today.

Want to thank all that prayed and advised me tru out the processing. My God reward you all and also to the 2013 entrants,your blessing and favor is around the corner. Any body that needs advice or wants to ask me questions can do so here. I will always be here on nairaland even when i land USA.

All the best

Congrats Man!!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2012

All the best
Congratulations.DHLorNipost,which_is_best_in_sending_letters_to_KCC?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by valdubem(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
dridowu: By God Grace you and i will b among d final selectee for DV 2013 and by his GRACE we shall get the visa

AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2012

All the best

Congrat!. Congrat!!. Congrat!!!.
After many yrs of ur applicatn to kcc & no of time to 9ja embassy. Praise 2 God.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by valdubem(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
I know that by the Special grace of God, this DV2013 will not elude us. I am a child of destiny and so therefore have a strong conviction that whatever that has been 'wriitten MUST surely come to pass. Guysssssssssssssss, lets begin to pop Champagne....Rose........moet!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello House, please what document(s) will be required @ the port of entry.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2012

Want to thank all that prayed and advised me tru out the processing. CONGRATUTIONSod reward you all and also to the 2013 entrants,your blessing and favor is around the corner. Any body that needs advice or wants to ask me questions can do so here. I will always be here on nairaland even when i land USA.

All the best
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
Plz oo house,i heard it from my guy dat US is currently not allow Nigerians to enter US for nw,,is it tru or not?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
Demaejy: Plz oo house,i heard it from my guy dat US is currently not allow Nigerians to enter US for nw,,is it tru or not?

Why ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.