Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187146 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by xcogitate: 10:50am On May 02, 2012
ebykings: I just checked mine now it states THE ENTRY HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. more entries will be selected in early October 2012. so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time. I knw my God is arranging it at d best time 4me.

Yes ooo...God dey do factory package for am..by his grace u will succeed
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2012
xcogitate:

Yes bros, put ur faith in him and u will be a success in it

Many thanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2012
oayombo: Thanks for the insight, they've both done intro but no wedding date had been fixed yet before the release of this result. I just hope d guy no go 'parra' cuz me i don't want this opportunity to evade her o. What if she gets the visa as a single lady, comes back after a while to get married to the guy....what happens?
if she is not the type dat jump around the guy shld not parra consider the risk of loose it all or get it 4 life (50% chance) in an attempt of packaging himself wit her 2 go together. If she get the visa as single. . . After the marriage, he wil stil remain in naija until she become America citizen to file 4 him, 5/6 years plan. But within dis period he could go 4 visiting and she can also come, so we should expect pregnacy in the cost of visiting . . .so they ve 2 option , 1 is close to certainty while other is probability (50%)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Utonne: 11:22am On May 02, 2012
I checked in the early hours of the morning and was informed that my entry wasn't selected... Oh well, in every situation give thanks. I refuse to be deterred. Hoping for Oct tho... Congratulations to all those who won...x
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:35am On May 02, 2012
xcogitate:

Yes ooo...God dey do factory package for am..by his grace u will succeed

Amen!!!!!! I Believe everything is turning around for my good
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 11:37am On May 02, 2012
Goodmorning everybody, its just 6:ooam here yet i cant wait to share in your success stories.

@ PATOR, Congratulations and let me also be the first to greet you WELCOME TO AMERICA if your faith can carry it. What you need to do is to just keeping and God opens your way and make everything smooth to the end.
a few questions for you:

ARE YOU MARRIED?
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
HOW FAR WITH YOUR EDUCATIONNAL BACKGROUND? &
HOW CONFIDENT ARE?

@ OAYOMBO, Congrats yous sister & to you in advance. As par her wedding, TEMMYTANNY has tightly said that the chances are really very slim yet believe in God cos even as a single applicant she really have to be sound going by my own experience.
Your interview date at the US Embassy in Lagos depends solely on your CASE NUMBER so you really have to keep track on the VISA BULLETIN and keep your CONFIRMATION CODE cos you will use it FROM NOW TILL THE END.

As par her husband, when i got here i noticed it doesn't really take too long again if you will on time it mite just take abt TWO YEARS am hoping to that for my fiance too but it all depends on the VISA BULLETIN. For instance, the people i stay with here are greencard holders and one went to Nigeria to wed in MARCH THIS YEAR now he has started filling even with his GREENCARD for the wife and he has been replied that the wife is likely to be called for interview late this year but if you come single and stay for abt 5yrs, you will be able to apply for your AMERICAN PEE then wen you wed ur spouse, it will only take few months too.

One very funny thing here is that there laws change very frequently.

Hope to read more SUCCESS STORIES OF MY NAIRALANDERS BECOMING AMERICANLANDERS SOON.

@ TEMMYTANNY, Bros wen you dey come naw, d more u postpone ur entry na so ur GC go tay reach o.
I beg i just change my mind for some very personals not to upload pics here...

BELIEVE ME, WE ARE THE MOST INCREDIBLE PEOPLE HERE AND I TELL THEM STRAIGHT "I AM MADE IN NIJJAR".

MY LOVE TO EVERYONE.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:41am On May 02, 2012
Congrats to all NL dat won am happy 4u all and I pray dat God will grant u all successful interview. Also remember us in ur prayers so dat we will be equally selected by early october 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2012
Hello fellow members NL. I checked 4 DV2013 online this morning and i was informed that not selected.

What i need to know frm NL is that, are they still going to conduct another selection and release result by october or they did it wth May result but not release everything at once.

Again,someone said i should check back because computer use to misbehave at time, it's true?.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 12:26pm On May 02, 2012
Dejie4live: Goodmorning everybody, its just 6:ooam here yet i cant wait to share in your success stories.

@ PATOR, Congratulations and let me also be the first to greet you WELCOME TO AMERICA if your faith can carry it. What you need to do is to just keeping and God opens your way and make everything smooth to the end.
a few questions for you:

ARE YOU MARRIED?
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
HOW CONFIDENT ARE?

@ OAYOMBO, Congrats yous sister & to you in advance. As par her wedding, TEMMYTANNY has tightly said that the chances are really very slim yet believe in God cos even as a single applicant she really have to be sound going by my own experience.
Your interview date at the US Embassy in Lagos depends solely on your CASE NUMBER so you really have to keep track on the VISA BULLETIN and keep your CONFIRMATION CODE cos you will use it FROM NOW TILL THE END.

As par her husband, when i got here i noticed it doesn't really take too long again if you will on time it mite just take abt TWO YEARS am hoping to that for my fiance too but it all depends on the VISA BULLETIN. For instance, the people i stay with here are greencard holders and one went to Nigeria to wed in MARCH THIS YEAR now he has started filling even with his GREENCARD for the wife and he has been replied that the wife is likely to be called for interview late this year but if you come single and stay for abt 5yrs, you will be able to apply for your AMERICAN PEE then wen you wed ur spouse, it will only take few months too.

Hope to read more SUCCESS STORIES OF MY NAIRALANDERS BECOMING AMERICANLANDERS SOON.

@ TEMMYTANNY, Bros wen you dey come naw, d more u postpone ur entry na so ur GC go tay reach o.

BELIEVE ME, WE ARE THE MOST INCREDIBLE PEOPLE HERE AND I TELL THEM STRAIGHT "I AM MADE IN NIJJAR".

MY LOVE TO EVERYONE.

Hi Deji, u still remember me Obasekola, the guy that has the same issue wt Temmytanny. I hope to be in US with my family in August, i've already booked our flight. Please how long does it take for the GC & SNN to be ready after arrival? which state are u? No eat too much oo make u no come fat to much lollllllzzzzzzz. mosesobasekola@yahoo.com. if u're on BBM 238C3E1A

DV2013 winners congratulations. those that've not been selected, dnt worry u"ll be selected in October. It is well with u.

God is Great
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 12:33pm On May 02, 2012
@deji shey you don dey work ni?you are not even always online on yahoo messenger..........omo e go reach july before i come oooooooooooo can anyone help with direction to the visa picku p centre in lekki?picking up sooon
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2012
Dejie4live: Goodmorning everybody, its just 6:ooam here yet i cant wait to share in your success stories.

a few questions for you:

ARE YOU MARRIED?
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
HOW CONFIDENT ARE?

MY LOVE TO EVERYONE.
. @ Deji, thx bro. I'm married, I applied as married with a child. I sould be fine at that. Abeg how is securing job like. Have u started work?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 1:12pm On May 02, 2012
nifty: @deji shey you don dey work ni?you are not even always online on yahoo messenger..........omo e go reach july before i come oooooooooooo can anyone help with direction to the visa picku p centre in lekki?picking up sooon

Take a bus to Obalende, from their join another bus going to Jakande Ajah then drop at Marwa Bus stop, cross to other side and walk towards a gate that enters the street and ask anybody. you go don see people for their self. Na August me i wan move. I've collected mine since March, bt man dey find money na.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2012
pls, direct me to checking site for DV2013 RESULT
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 1:45pm On May 02, 2012
Babycake: pls, direct me to checking site for DV2013 RESULT

www.dvlottery.state.gov, then follow the directive. i wish u all the best.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:52pm On May 02, 2012
Bussyme: Hello fellow members NL. I checked 4 DV2013 online this morning and i was informed that not selected.

What i need to know frm NL is that, are they to going conduct another selection and release result by octomber or they did it wth May result but not release everything at once.

Again,someone said i should check back because computer use to misbehave at time, it's true?.

When u checked urs did u not see anything like please keep ur confirmation code and check back early october? becos dat was wot I saw wen I checked mine
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mrman2(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2012
Too many NOT BEEN SELECTED
i have a theory, i think checking your result is part of the selection process, because the instruction specifically says check with internet explorer. i'm sure there's a reason for this. i could be wrong though.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2012
Not selected..............grin grin grin life goes on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DonDiara(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2012
mr_man: Too many NOT BEEN SELECTED
i have a theory, i think checking your result is part of the selection process, because the instruction specifically says check with internet explorer. i'm sure there's a reason for this. i could be wrong though.

I think you are wrong cuz i checked with internet explorer and the result was negative.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 2:17pm On May 02, 2012
mr_man: Too many NOT BEEN SELECTED
Haba...it's got nothing to do with the explorer used...it simply means their site loads better on internet explorer.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2012
I checked with my ucweb,tells am not yet selected. I just pray God should crown our patience till oct with mercy and favour down thru all d steps. God knows d way.pls dont let us relent we awaiters.just blieve.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by scobyy2007: 2:44pm On May 02, 2012
Plsss ooooo make una help me ooooo.....my confirmation is not going througgh. I kept on getting Invalid entry notice and am damn sure its correct!!!! Pls help me oooooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 2:49pm On May 02, 2012
@obasekola pls wld i need to take anyother thing along apart from the collection slip i got from embassyits urgent
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 2:52pm On May 02, 2012
nifty: @obasekola pls wld i need to take anyother thing along apart from the collection slip i got from embassyits urgent

Just that slip and your valid ID card.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 3:49pm On May 02, 2012
Hello house,I am fulfilling my word of posting my interview experience.
co: I am going to return this to you (original certificate).
co: your Name
me: bla bla
co: what do you do
co: what organization
co: what do you enjoy most about your work
me: bla bla ( I talked about it for like 2 minutes, I was going on well at the begining but later I was tensed up and my voice was shaking. the co smiled).
co: did you do a project at your school and what is the topic

co: he turned sideway, picked up a white sheet and gave it to me. he then said WELCOME TO AMERICA.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 3:53pm On May 02, 2012
@obasekola thank you..............
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:58pm On May 02, 2012
Ayomola: Hello house,I am fulfilling my word of posting my interview experience.
co: I am going to return this to you (original certificate).
co: your Name
co: what do you do
co: what organization
co: what do you enjoy most about your work
me: bla bla ( I talked about it for like 2 minutes, I was going on well at the begining but later I was tensed up and my voice was shaking. the co smiled).
co: did you do a project at your school and what is the topic

co: he turned sideway, picked up a white sheet and gave it to me. he then said WELCOME TO AMERICA.

Congrats! wot a cheap interview! is that a male or female consular?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by godello: 4:07pm On May 02, 2012
packaging: let me help bro ! Jahknowsall@yahoo.com
thanks i hav sent it to ur mail.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mrman2(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2012
oayombo: Haba...it's got nothing to do with the explorer used...it simply means their site loads better on internet explorer.
Ok thanks for the clarification, i haven't checked mine though.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2012
Pls I need help in filling the DSP 122 form. Under occupation the question says "within the last 5 years, I have worked at least two years in a job that requires at least 2 yeas of training or experience". I have acually worked in a finance org for about 3 years but I started as a fresh graduate. Do I have to fill yes or no? Thx for helping out guys
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by geniuspaul(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2012
how did u guys check ur status...The site is not going
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2012
Hello NLs, we don't pray 4 what happened last year to occur this year. because tension is just too much now.

After been selected last yr and later cancelled. If eventually happen,it show that USA have gone finaly and nigeria will take over.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 6:04pm On May 02, 2012
pator: Pls I need help in filling the DSP 122 form. Under occupation the question says "within the last 5 years, I have worked at least two years in a job that requires at least 2 yeas of training or experience". I have acually worked in a finance org for about 3 years but I started as a fresh graduate. Do I have to fill yes or no? Thx for helping out guys
pastor pls be very careful when filling ur forms. Get all documents ready first. Dates are very important. Just cool down dont rush. Start dreaming america. Your interview starts now. What ever u do or fill on ur forms will have an effects on ur interview day. Prepare ur doc first then go tru d forms very well b4 filling them. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.