Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187177 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2012
Hello friends, please I want to confirm, do they accept only SSCE vs GCE at the interview or is it just use of word by that candidate? Please help clarify if GCE result is acceptable.
ADEREMISON: o.k there i go for the bad news on the day of the interview me and other 2 guy meet at the gate of the embassy and we chat about life and document to be presented in front of the consular and white-brown i think i saw your sister did your sister have one boy and girl cos she was told to come.
sorry for going into another topic one of the guy was called to window 16 and please if you are going with your result please go with original result not state of result this is one of the failure which this guy was denial and also you going with 2 different result you are in God hand what i mean is using WAEC and NECO cos this consular we question you about your 2 different result am talking from experience this guy failure.
CO GUD MORNING
MY GUY MORNING
CO WAT IS YOUR NAME
MY GUY ADEOLU IKE BALA
CO WAT IS UR HIGHEST EDUCATION
GUY SECONDARY AND COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
CO UR OCCUPATION
GUY STUDENT
CO WHY STUDENT
GUY TRY TO SHOW THE CONSULAR IS ROAD SIDE DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE AND IS STATEMENT OF RESULT
CO WHICH SCHOOL
GUY ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDU
CO IS IT DEGREE OR OND OR ND
GUY COLLEGE OF EDU
CO WAT DID U STUDY AT COLLEGE
GUY COMPUTER/MATH
CO UR WEAC U DID BIOLOGY
GUY YES
CO EXPLAIN BIO
GUY BIO IS D STUDY OF ------------
CO WHY DID U STATEMENT RESULT
GUY COS MY GCE IS YET OUT
CO WHY GCE BUT WERE IS UR WAEC
GUY IS NOT YET RELEASE
CO AM SORRY PLEASE READ THE PAPER IN FRONT OF U SIR U WILL BE DENIAL.
That is it for my guy and another couple they also denial them too my is come very soon after i collect my visa this week i will post my interview and i dont no the place hooooooooo it said on my letter dat lekki epe expressway lekki block 94 plot23 providence street please help if no this place i only no lekki roundabout and face1 and 2 shoprite and palm

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2012
pator: Pls I need help in filling the DSP 122 form. Under occupation the question says "within the last 5 years, I have worked at least two years in a job that requires at least 2 yeas of training or experience". I have acually worked in a finance org for about 3 years but I started as a fresh graduate. Do I have to fill yes or no? Thx for helping out guys
Thanks guys, I'm not sending it yet but I need to gather info on how to go about it. My question is, it any kind of job you have done you will fill in that section or it has some specific jobs that meets the requirement? Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2012
how reliable is it checking result through mozilla.they specify internet explorer 7.0.guys please let me know.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by stevelar: 8:32pm On May 03, 2012
Babycake: how reliable is it checking result through mozilla.they specify internet explorer 7.0.guys please let me know.

i got it through Mozilla and I.E. but i think I.E was faster
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2012
Na wao! See how this lively thread just became suddenly deserted. Guys, all hope is not lost now!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:16am On May 04, 2012
pator: Na wao! See how this lively thread just became suddenly deserted. Guys, all hope is not lost now!

Nobi small thing oo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 11:39am On May 04, 2012
hey guyz firstwill say congrats to the first selected and patience to the followers.i do not lyk what the kcc did in this years selection why didn't they do all the selection? there's somthing bad in that those selected have probably started processing their cases then us thatarewaiting to be selected in october when will we start? i do not grumble myself for i had wished that my interview be somwhere in april next year but i do not think it faire what they did and they gave no reason for selecting twice.i wish someone to please enlighten me on that .i mean those thatare going to be selected in october when interview will have started will it not be latefor them??
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 12:03pm On May 04, 2012
dos is having some challenges due to last year cancelation. I guess dos decided to monitor the results themself thats why they instructed kcc to select a few winners may 1st. Come october more and more people will win especialy from this thread. No hard feelings, it only give us more time to prepare our doc.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2012
I guessd d thread is borin cos der aint much NL selected, my prayer is dat God in his infinite mercy shud favor evry1 of us waitin gudnews by october! .....amen! Kindly add as many processin guru lik temmytanny, obasekola n d rest cos I strongly blif I will nid der idea by oct God's willin.... Amen again!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2012
DV don dash peepz hope..........2 bad
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2012
NLs, why are u remain silence,there is still hope in DV2013. I checked all site related to it world wide i discoved that few was selected on May 1st and i believe Oct will too much and by God grace members will be selected 'amen'.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2012
Bussyme: NLs, why are u remain silence,there is still hope in DV2013. I checked all site related to it world wide i discoved that few was selected on May 1st and i believe Oct will too much and by God grace members will be selected 'amen'.
a bigger AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:52pm On May 04, 2012
Bussyme: NLs, why are u remain silence,there is still hope in DV2013. I checked all site related to it world wide i discoved that few was selected on May 1st and i believe Oct will too much and by God grace members will be selected 'amen'.

Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 8:35pm On May 04, 2012
The tread is not boring coz we the dv lottery winners for 2012 will post our 1st and 2nd interview for couples soon.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 8:52pm On May 04, 2012
@temmytanny thanks a lot for posting your interview experience it really helped during our own. My husband and I have done our first and second interview and all went well its over a week now and they have not contacted us we were told they might pay us a visit at home or call as at night but they haven't I want to know if they truly pay couples visit or call and how long can it take them before they contact us. Please house help us with your views.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2012
angel divine: @temmytanny thanks a lot for posting your interview experience it really helped during our own. My husband and I have done our first and second interview and all went well its over a week now and they have not contacted us we were told they might pay us a visit at home or call as at night but they haven't I want to know if they truly pay couples visit or call and how long can it take them before they contact us. Please house help us with your views.
I was nt visited during my own time though i told them am not always around but they do visit couples according to some people.

Reply from them depends on the length of their investigation. Obasekola got a reply from them withing 10days after his second interview while i got mine after about 28days. But no matter what they will contact you once they are through with their investigation.

Its trues the house is getting bored but i want to belive it was becos of the very few that won the DV. The poor result is general around the world and guess KCC is having issues just as someone said above.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2012
House pls help me in prayer that God shld v his way in my forth comin interview by june. And 4 dv 2013 expectant, God that mk imposible to be posible shl put song of praise in ur mouth ijn. U r destin 2 be a winner and notin watsoever can change. Congrt in advanc!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2012
Thanks for the response when we went for our second interview we where asked many questions they even asked my husband for his face book name and he said it was arched and when I was interviewed I told they my face book name and the consular checked and saw that I bear my husband's name then he asked few questions concerning my wall and I answered and he said "lady you seem to be a nice lady and I said thanks sir. He then asked for my phone number and my husband's number and I told him he then said we will contact you he didn't give us any paper and didn't collect our passport. All went well but am still scared and anxious but I know all our things are genuine please nairalander pray for me. And I need more testimonies about those they have called to come drop their P.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 4:37am On May 05, 2012
@angel divine some lines are not properly coordinated during ur interview i guess. Pls try sit together fashion out some common answers again, i guess u will be fine. But im having a feeling they might visit u cuz one our family frend that won was visited after abt 3 interviews thats dv2007.do u knw what saved them? It was their trad mariage pix on the wall and at the time of visit d man was on hunges.imagine they brot their own pix to confirm.once ur mariage is genieu,u wil get ur pali.always be at home wekends and public holidays.i wish u success and u wil be granted visas in Jesus name.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:55am On May 05, 2012
angel divine: Thanks for the response when we went for our second interview we where asked many questions they even asked my husband for his face book name and he said it was arched and when I was interviewed I told they my face book name and the consular checked and saw that I bear my husband's name then he asked few questions concerning my wall and I answered and he said "lady you seem to be a nice lady and I said thanks sir. He then asked for my phone number and my husband's number and I told him he then said we will contact you he didn't give us any paper and didn't collect our passport. All went well but am still scared and anxious but I know all our things are genuine please nairalander pray for me. And I need more testimonies about those they have called to come drop their P.
Facebook wall? does it mean they check our facebook page to see activities? wao! i never changed my status truout my interview period and even wife's.Though i put engaged and wife's was in a relationship even up till now, but we have pictures together on our profiles.
Guy,watch out I guess they keep devising new means of investigations.
@angel, all you need now is prayers and God will see you tru. They were very friendly with me too during my interview. All they want in sincerity and evidences to prove you are couples. I spent one hour with them while wife spent less. They will only make recommendation to your CO(the white person that interviewed you)but dont have the final say
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 9:46am On May 05, 2012
@angel divine don't worry before thursday u ll get their call,worryless it already done. I, temmy, and obasekola had d same issues tough I was d principal applicant,and after the second interview I was called 11 days later and I responded immediately. now we have our visas at hand,trying to book our flight ticket
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:26pm On May 05, 2012
Truly, d house is boring , i guess because most we DV 2013 expectant are not selected but as 4 me I WILL ALWAYS BE A WINNER weda by DV OR NOT, and yet there is 2nd chance by Octocber, God will surely see us tru. To dos already selected i which u all success.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2012
Hi Nairaland and congrat to 2013 winner, Tammy tanx 4 wat u said abt me God will reward. Deji omo yankee hw far & hw is Atlanta pastor pls take time b4 u fil ur dsp form abt ur result u need most timd d CO ask of SSCE result If ur GCE is ok fine take it along but ur ssce is importane they may ask u of ur ssce if it is F9 result they wil belief u dat u went to secondary school. Once more is ur boy ADERDMISON if need any question to ask me am @ ur service.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 9:02am On May 06, 2012
ADEREMISON: Hi Nairaland and congrat to 2013 winner, Tammy tanx 4 wat u said abt me God will reward. Deji omo yankee hw far & hw is Atlanta pastor pls take time b4 u fil ur dsp form abt ur result u need most timd d CO ask of SSCE result If ur GCE is ok fine take it along but ur ssce is importane they may ask u of ur ssce if it is F9 result they wil belief u dat u went to secondary school. Once more is ur boy ADERDMISON if need any question to ask me am @ ur service.
Do u know how long it takes to get passport here in Lagos?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 2:19pm On May 06, 2012
@oayombo. Just a week. The one i did for my wife nd kids is just 4days .we did it at ikoyi.just walk in and talk maturly to any immgratn offial and u wil be fine. Goodluck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 2:25pm On May 06, 2012
ADEREMISON: Hi Nairaland and congrat to 2013 winner, Tammy tanx 4 wat u said abt me God will reward. Deji omo yankee hw far & hw is Atlanta pastor pls take time b4 u fil ur dsp form abt ur result u need most timd d CO ask of SSCE result If ur GCE is ok fine take it along but ur ssce is importane they may ask u of ur ssce if it is F9 result they wil belief u dat u went to secondary school. Once more is ur boy ADERDMISON if need any question to ask me am @ ur service.
pls do u mean that even if one has less credit in ssce and had 5credits in gce,the co will still need to see the ssce? Pls enlighten us o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2012
masterfarm: @oayombo. Just a week. The one i did for my wife nd kids is just 4days .we did it at ikoyi.just walk in and talk maturly to any immgratn offial and u wil be fine. Goodluck.
if you have btw 16-20k you can do wait and get,i mean you get it same day you apply for it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 7:34pm On May 06, 2012
temmytanny:
if you have btw 16-20k you can do wait and get,i mean you get it same day you apply for it.
Na wao, na so the system bad reach? How about going through normal process, how long does it take?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2012
oayombo: Na wao, na so the system bad reach? How about going through normal process, how long does it take?
Going through normal processing will take you many month, infact if you reach ikoyi passport issue section you will see crowd like market. No way you will force to lobby .

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2012
oayombo: Na wao, na so the system bad reach? How about going through normal process, how long does it take?
Well, no be me spoil the system ooooo. If you want to go tru normal process,they will approach you to do wait and get and if you say no,they will frustrate your normal process.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2012
Bussyme: Going through normal processing will take you many month, infact if you reach ikoyi passport issue section you will see crowd like market. No way you will force to lobby .
Going tru normal process,The normal fee is around 10k but do you know how many times you will be coming for checking? Add all that to the normal fee and lets see if its not up to the money you would have spent on wait and get. What about the time spent in going?
So no be me or bussyme spoil the system but the system spoilt its self from the top.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 10:01pm On May 06, 2012
temmytanny:
Well, no be me spoil the system ooooo. If you want to go tru normal process,they will approach you to do wait and get and if you say no,they will frustrate your normal process.
It took me about 4days to do mine in kano last year, do u guys suggest we just walk in and speak with any officer or u have a contact u wanna link us with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.