Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187196 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
auschris:
I totally agree with you that no info is a WASTE but when a bunch of info is pooled together, it will be more accessible.
If I may ask, what purpose will the DV 2014 preparatory thread serve if it still open after Nov 3.?
I guess base on what u said dn, DV 2014 thread on NL should have open the very day the program started and closes the very day the program end,if is still open dn future entrant will still benefit frm it b4 d next DV open because london 2012 has been officially close dn we should not discuss sweet and bad aspect of it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by housefosogis(f): 2:19am On Oct 15, 2012
pls can anyone tell me a reputable cafe i can fill this form.am uinable to connect to the site. i think it has to do with my browser or laptop.i need to do this today.pls reply asap. thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2012
house fo sogis: pls can anyone tell me a reputable cafe i can fill this form.am uinable to connect to the site. i think it has to do with my browser or laptop.i need to do this today.pls reply asap. thanks

go to ur web browser if you are using internet explorer, click on tools, internet option, advance, scroll down and tick all those tll and ssl stuff and click apply and ok. if this doesn't work, you can do ur application on any cafe.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tiwanna:

go to ur web browser if you are using internet explorer, click on tools, internet option, advance, scroll down and tick all those tll and ssl stuff and click apply and ok. if this doesn't work, you can do ur application on any cafe.

Tiwanna baby weldone I like dis. I hav been trying to use d explorer on my system to check DVs' but to no avail. the only thing dat goes through is d Firefox. I just tried this ur method wit dat same explorer and it really worked. Thanks soo much dear.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tiwanna:

Hmmmmmnm... tech-wizard! U too much. I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tatian(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hello house, I applied for DV 2013 , wasn't chosen but was told to wait for october . Pls has anyone confirmed a winner for october. Because I have not been following the trend lately. And pls what's d site I can check from?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tatian: Hello house, I applied for DV 2013 , wasn't chosen but was told to wait for october . Pls has anyone confirmed a winner for october. Because I have not been following the trend lately. And pls what's d site I can check from?

nope, no winners yet, all those unselected are waiting for October 22, and you can check it from here www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc 5pm, better still 5:30pm on that day.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
So addicted to this forum. Just about two months hanging out here has made this beautiful house with so many beautiful minds a part of me - can't spend a day without logging in to at least peep what's happening in the house.
I pray we all get what we came in here for just like I 'miracleously' did... Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2012
jack_syno: So addicted to this forum. Just about two months hanging out here has made this beautiful house with so many beautiful minds a part of me - can't spend a day without logging in to at least peep what's happening in the house.
I pray we all get what we came in here for just like I 'miracleously' did... Amen!

BIG AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
jack_syno: So addicted to this forum. Just about two months hanging out here has made this beautiful house with so many beautiful minds a part of me - can't spend a day without logging in to at least peep what's happening in the house.
amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kwadwodv2013: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2012
hi am a[b] Dv 2013 winner[/b] and i ll have my interview somewhere in December 2012, i went to a technical school, so i don't have English maths and science...i have worked for more than 5 years in a factory.so i used my job experience..,and my job is a machinist and the job zone is three 6.0 > 7.0 ... i checked the us embassy website and they say the qualifying zone is 7.0 above...am confused and dont what to do? Shud i go for the interview or stop pls help
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2012
kwadwodv2013: hi am a[b] Dv 2013 winner[/b] and i ll have my interview somewhere in December 2012, i went to a technical school, so i don't have English maths and science...i have worked for more than 5 years in a factory.so i used my job experience..,and my job is a machinist and the job zone is three 6.0 > 7.0 ... i checked the us embassy website and they say the qualifying zone is 7.0 above...am confused and dont what to do? Shud i go for the interview or stop pls help

Wow....Why do you hav to wait this long before seeking for advice?...and why did you return your form to KCC in a hurry?,,,,,,

Did you finish your secondary school education (6-3-3) before going to technical college?

What qualification did you get from the Technical College?(Trade test,NABTEB etc and What grade if yes)

why didnt you register for GCE or NABTEB?...

provide those details then we can give advice on way forward
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Who is this fraudster?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by warijam: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hope it is not me??
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
warijam: Hope it is not me??
you i guess
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by titilope07: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
please can someone help me to anser this quetion, assuming when I was filling the entrant form i fill single and get married after, when am selected from dvlottery should i continue filling single or married. Pls enlighte Me.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2012
titilope07: please can someone help me to anser this quetion, assuming when I was filling the entrant form i fill single and get married after, when am selected from dvlottery should i continue filling single or married. Pls enlighte Me.
continue with married
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by titilope07: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2012
thanks temmytanny im greatful
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2012
titilope07: please can someone help me to anser this quetion, assuming when I was filling the entrant form i fill single and get married after, when am selected from dvlottery should i continue filling single or married. Pls enlighte Me.
As temmy rightly pointed out, u go ahead as married and pls get ready for a very tough interview as in most cases they view cases as yours as marriage of convenience.
Go get details/evidence of your relationship before, during and after marriage intact.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Shine1177: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
Whao! This thread is full of information. I read through from page 1 to page 87 just in two days and i can say that am good to go for DV-2014. America! Let go there! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kenblacks(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
pls house is Qatar airlines running promo to New York this month? I want to know if its same price if I also book next month...thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
kenblacks: pls house is Qatar airlines running promo to New York this month? I want to know if its same price if I also book next month...thanks
dont wait for promos b4 u book,time might ran out on you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kenblacks(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
temmytanny: dont wait for promos b4 u book,time might ran out on you
thanks i just want to be sure if there is now....any idea?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dawton: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2012
hello,i want to know if they accept combine ssce results.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
PLS I AM ONE OF THE 2013 DV WINNERS MY CASE NO:20132AF00017*** WHEN IA MY INTERVIEW LIKELY TO HOLD? BECAUSE MY WIFE IS EXPECTING BY APRIL I NEED YOUR HELP AND I AM YET TO RECIEVE MY 2NL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
pjogutum1: PLS I AM ONE OF THE 2013 DV WINNERS MY CASE NO:20132AF00017*** WHEN IA MY INTERVIEW LIKELY TO HOLD? BECAUSE MY WIFE IS EXPECTING BY APRIL I NEED YOUR HELP AND I AM YET TO RECIEVE MY 2NL.

Your wife is expecting is not going to be a problem. You take your child to the US and get him/her registered at the POE.Just wait on the bulletin to know when you could be current.Meanwhile why don't you move over to the 2013 thread?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
dawton: hello,i want to know if they accept combine ssce results.
Yes but make sure one is school based. They usually have issues if both are external.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2012
@dawton make sure you have a testimonial from a secondary school even if both are not school based both of the combined result i used were not school based both were nov/dec GCE and @pji your likely to be current april next year we almost same confirmation number i was 177** and my interview was in april...............all the best though
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2012
nifty: @dawton make sure you have a testimonial from a secondary school even if both are not school based both of the combined result i used were not school based both were nov/dec GCE and @pji your likely to be current april next year we almost same confirmation number i was 177** and my interview was in april...............all the best though

Good to hear that at least one of the certificates don't have to be school based - that both can be external. That said, during my interview preps, I heard of about two ppl that were denied and it was all narrowed down to their ssce certificates both external- according to their own testimony o as I wasn't there during their interview. So I feel its safer one have at least a school based certificate.
I wish everyone success and let's all go actualise our American dream.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2012
jack_syno:

Good to hear that at least one of the certificates don't have to be school based - that both can be external. That said, during my interview preps, I heard of about two ppl that were denied and it was all narrowed down to their ssce certificates both external- according to their own testimony o as I wasn't there during their interview. So I feel its safer one have at least a school based certificate.
I wish everyone success and let's all go actualise our American dream.

SIR U DEY AVOID 2013 PAGE

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.