Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds (113079 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s / Pictures Of Ibadan In The 60s (from Skyscraper City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Sholaf(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2011
@ Ileke-idi
    Eze-Uche
    Proudly9ja
You guys are AWESOME, the pictures brings back memories of yesteryears.

Many thanks.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2011
kulutempa said

Under the British you had NO universities. Which do you prefer? Statistically, under the British YOU would have been an illiterate. Which do you prefer, your current literacy courtesy of black rule, or illiteracy courtesy of white rule?

@Rossikk, you are either ignorant or you are a liar.   The University of Ibadan was founded in 1948 when the British were still ruling us.  Here is the link to its history:     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ibadan

You are a classic example of what is wrong with Nigeria today:  Lack of depth,  mental laziness, shoddiness, and making  baseless self serving statements without any shred of evidence.   I have not scolded anybody before on Nairaland, but you asked for it mate.  You really did.

You're an illiterate houseboy of the British. I bet you have on khaki shorts and shirt even as you type. UI was not made a full fledged university until 1963 AFTER the British were kicked out. It was a ''University College'' under the British, and even worse, it was the ONLY one in the entire country after nearly 100 years of British rule, despite the fact they exported cocoa, groundnuts, rubber, iron ore, coal, tin etc for 100 years uninterrupted. Have you no brain? What did they do with all that money? OLODO. Contrast that with South Africa, where they built PROPER universities and infrastructure as early as the 1880s! Instead of you to demand an explanation from the British for their robbery, you're here playing happy slave. Mumu.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by KA24DETT(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

KA24DETT said

Oh yes it IS the question. Are you and your friends not here praising them to high heavens for doing nothing?? And then when I say ''NO. They did nothing'', you say I'm blaming them. I wouldn't 'blame' them if you didn't praise them.

We've done a lot. We've cut infant mortality from 250 per thousand in colonial times to 90 per thousand today. We have 120 universities, from 0 in 1960. We have more roads, more hospitals, more schools, more professionals, and a far larger middle class than we did under colonialism. We have achieved a LOT compared to where we were in the 1960s. There's a lot to do yet, but you'd be absolutely crazy to say we've achieved nothing.

Maybe YOU are not going anywhere. Many Nigerians are doing a lot better these days. Our economy is the third fastest growing in the world today at 8% per annum. Things are moving. Go out there and contribute your own, rather than come here talking rubbish about your country.

If u took statistics class in college, u would know that u can twist figures anyhow u want to get the result u need. u never told me where u got ur infant mortality rates or death rates, the amount of people that die on lagos- ibadan road a day is more than the infant mortality rate during colonial rule and thats one road., because ur oil sector is getting back to pre-militant level cus of niger delta amnesty dosent mean u are actually growing, Inflation is in the double digit, what middle class are u talking about??. Nigeria has a struggling class not middle class. A middle class that can fall into poverty so fast cus the stupid govt makes one stupid decision or pass a stupid law. a middle class that has their gain being eroded yearely by double digit inflation. what middle class are u talking about.?. There are 2 classes of people in nigeria, the people in the corridors of power and their relations and friends that leech off the common wealth and the people waiting on the sideline that one day, they will get to the corridors of power. Funny thing is, the ones on top dont wana give up their position easily.   What is ur real productivity?? we are not a producing nation,, no country develops without a manufacturing base. Buying and selling is not a measure of productivity. We import toothpick, clothes food and everything inbetween. Factories are closing everyday. A middle class is when u have people that have jobs and benefit and have their own homes. how many nigerians own their homes? most dont even move out of their parents house till they are 30. Over here, a kid of 25 has a mortgage , car and a steady job.
Not because things are working great for u and u are barely surviving cus of ur job dosent mean it is the same for the millions out there that are carrrying their cv from one office to the next, In a country that only 10percent of their graduates manage to get a job after graduating is not developing country.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by coogar: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

kulutempa said

You're an illiterate houseboy of the British. I bet you have on khaki shorts and shirt even as you type. The UI was not made a full fledged university until 1963 AFTER the British were kicked out. It was a ''University College'' under the British, and even worse, it was the ONLY one in the entire country after nearly 100 years of British rule, despite the fact they exported cocoa, groundnuts, rubber, iron ore, coal, tin etc for 100 years uninterrupted. Have you no brain? What did they do with all your money? OLODO. Contrast that with South Africa, where they built PROPER universities as early as the 1880s! Instead of you to demand an explanation from the British for their robbery, you're here playing happy slave. Mumu.

how many nigerians were qualified to be in a university then? hell, how many nigerians could read and write in the 50s?
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by kulutempa: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

kulutempa said

You're an illiterate houseboy of the British. I bet you have on khaki shorts and shirt even as you type. The UI was not made a full fledged university until 1963 AFTER the British were kicked out. It was a ''University College'' under the British, and even worse, it was the ONLY one in the entire country after nearly 100 years of British rule, despite the fact they exported cocoa, groundnuts, rubber, iron ore, coal, tin etc for 100 years uninterrupted. Have you no brain? What did they do with all your money? OLODO. Contrast that with South Africa, where they built PROPER universities as early as the 1880s! Instead of you to demand an explanation from the British for their robbery, you're here playing happy slave. Mumu.

Well, at least you have learnt something new today.  Good boy, keep it up, and you will soon shed your cloak of ignorance.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2011
K24DETT said

If u took statistics class in college, u would know that u can twist figures anyhow u want to get the result u need. u never told me where u got your infant mortality rates or death rates, the amount of people that die on lagos- ibadan road a day is more than the infant mortality rate during colonial rule and thats one road., because your oil sector is getting back to pre-militant level cus of niger delta amnesty dosent mean u are actually growing,  Inflation is in the double digit, what middle class are u talking about??. Nigeria has a struggling class not middle class. A middle class that can fall into poverty so fast cus the silly govt makes one silly decision or pass a silly law. a middle class that has their gain being eroded yearely by double digit inflation. what middle class are u talking about.?. There are 2 classes of people in nigeria, the people in the corridors of power and their relations and friends that leech off the common wealth and the people waiting on the sideline that one day, they will get to the corridors of power. Funny thing is, the ones on top dont wana give up their position easily.   What is your real productivity?? we are not a producing nation,, no country develops without a manufacturing base. Buying and selling is not a measure of productivity. We import toothpick, clothes food and everything inbetween. Factories are closing everyday. A middle class is when u have people that have jobs and benefit and have their own homes. how many nigerians own their homes? most dont even move out of their parents house till they are 30. Over here, a kid of 25 has a mortgage , car and a steady job.
Not because things are working great for u and u are barely surviving cus of your job dosent mean it is the same for the millions out there that are carrrying their cv from one office to the next,  In a country that only 10percent of their graduates manage to get a job after graduating is not developing country.

You can rant and rave all day about our ''problems''. What I do know is that they are far better than the ZERO ROADS, ZERO ELECTRICITY, ZERO SCHOOLS, AND ZERO CARS (except for the super rich) of the colonial era.

If you want to return to the British era of mud huts, disease, and illiteracy, BE MY GUEST, but please do not come here and try to deceive people that things were somehow ''better'' under them. It is not my duty either to show you the figures/stats from colonial Nigeria. You should have checked them out before coming here to praise Oyibo colonialists. Go on Google and research!
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by igbsam(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2011
1970s Bar beach on Victoria Island during traditional Easter week celebration.

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2011
coogar said:

how many nigerians were qualified to be in a university then? hell, how many nigerians could read and write in the 50s?

Very few. Why? Because (surprise surprise) YOUR BRITISH RULERS DID NOT CONSIDER IT A 'PRIORITY' TO EDUCATE MASSES OF NIGERIANS, IE YOUR GRANDPARENTS, WHICH IS WHY MOST OF US INHERITED ILLITERATE, VILLAGE-BOUND GRANDPARENTS.

Thank God for Nigerian rule, because as soon as our so called ''useless, corrupt leaders'' came into power, they immediately went about the task of establishing thousands of primary and secondary schools in every nook and cranny of the country, making literacy jump to 76% today, from an all time high of 7% under British rule.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by kayalla(f): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2011
this is awesome, more pics pls cool
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by kulutempa: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

K24DETT said

You can rant and rave all day about our ''problems''. What I do know is that they are far better than the ZERO ROADS, ZERO ELECTRICITY, ZERO SCHOOLS, AND ZERO CARS (except for the super rich) of the colonial era.

If you want to return the the British era of mud huts, disease, and illiteracy, BE MY GUEST, but please do not come here and try to deceive people that things were somehow ''better'' under them. It is not my duty either to show you the figures/stats from colonial Nigeria. You should have checked them out before coming here to praise Oyibo colonialists. Go on Google and research!

You've started again with your ignorant rantings.  Let me educate you again.  CMS Grammar School Lagos was founded in June 1859.  Read about it  on this link  and stop making a fool of yourself.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMS_Grammar_School,_Lagos
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2011
kulutempa said:

You've started again with your ignorant rantings.  Let me educate you again.  CMS Grammar School Lagos was founded in June 1859.  Read about it  on this link  and stop making a fool of yourself.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMS_Grammar_School,_Lagos

You really are mentally challenged aren't you? Don't list ONE school. Or TWO schools. List THOUSANDS of schools like they should have built and didn't. What a cretin. I can't believe this guy.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by coogar: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

coogar said:

Very few. Why? Because (surprise surprise) YOUR BRITISH RULERS DID NOT CONSIDER IT A 'PRIORITY' TO EDUCATE MASSES OF NIGERIANS, IE YOUR GRANDPARENTS, WHICH IS WHY MOST OF US INHERITED ILLITERATE, VILLAGE-BOUND GRANDPARENTS.

Thank God for Nigerian rule, because as soon as our so called ''useless, corrupt leaders'' came into power, they immediately went about the task of establishing thousands of primary and secondary schools in every nook and cranny of the country, making literacy jump to 76% today, from an all time high of 7% under British rule.

my grandparents were learned before they all passed away. . . . i dunno about yours.

and please don't make me laugh with the statistics that literacy has jumped to 76%. quality-wise, if compared to developed countries, nigeria's literacy cannot be more than 20%. literacy is the ability to read and write so i dunno how you came about the statistics that 76% nigerians can read and write.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2011
my grandparents were learned before they all passed away. . . . i dunno about yours.

How will you know about others? Isn't your own situation all that counts?

and please don't make me laugh with the statistics that literacy has jumped to 76%. quality-wise, if compared to developed countries, nigeria's literacy cannot be more than 20%. literacy is the ability to read and write so i dunno how you came about the statistics that 76% nigerians can read and write.

Go and educate yourself because you're ignorant. Start by visiting this link: Learn the UNICEF statistics on basic indicators of Nigeria, starting with literacy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by kulutempa: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

kulutempa said:

You really are mentally challenged aren't you? Don't list ONE school. Or TWO schools. List 1000s of schools like they should have built and didn't. What a cretin. I can't believe this guy.  

I thought you said there were ZERO schools under the British.    You see, you are learning something new again.   You will make a good student, but you have to be willing to learn, instead of ranting like a raving lunatic on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by basher(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2011
Oyenusi

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by KA24DETT(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2011
kulutempa:

I thought you said there were ZERO schools under the British.    You see, you are learning something new again.   You will make a good student, but you have to be willing to learn, instead of ranting like a raving lunatic on Nairaland.
lollllllllll
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2011
kulutempa said:

You really have no working brain. Anyone with one tenth a brain knows there were a very few schools here and there, which was why literacy rate was at 7% like I said.  Which was why we had a native elite - Zik, Awo etc. So of course there were schools, but they were very very few and only for the tiny privileged minority.

When people like you shout ''we have no good roads!!'' in Nigeria, are we to take it you mean there is in fact not one single good road in the country? OLODO.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by basher(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2011
Traders Richard Nzimiro and his wife Mary Nzimiro enjoying a meal in Port Harcourt 1950's

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by coogar: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

How will you know about others? Isn't your own situation all that counts?

this is exactly what i mean about nigeria's literacy level. you can read but you don't have the ability to write. i am sure you count yourself as one of the 72%(not the 76% you claimed) and i have been able to identify you as a semi-illiterate. surely, there must be other verminous simpletons like you claiming to be literate thus adding to the statistics but whose ability is at par with a well-trained german shepherd.

Go and educate yourself because you're ignorant. Start by visiting this link: Learn the UNICEF statistics on basic indicators of Nigeria, starting with literacy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

you will find out that you are the nincompoop with poop for brains. . . .now you go and re-educate yourself. . .

Education and Literacy: In 2004 Nigeria’s adult literacy rate was 69.1 percent on average, with
a higher rate for men (78.2 percent) than for women (60.1 percent). Nigeria provides free,
government-supported education, but attendance is not compulsory at any level, and certain
groups, such as nomads and the handicapped, are underserved. The education system consists of
six years of primary school, three years of junior secondary school, three years of senior
secondary school, and four years of university education leading to a bachelor’s degree.

In 2005
59 percent of girls and 68 percent of boys were enrolled in primary school. However, only 23
percent of girls and 28 percent of boys were enrolled in secondary school.

In 2004
the Nigerian National Planning Commission described the country’s education system as “dysfunctional.”
Reasons for this characterization included decaying institutions and ill-prepared graduates

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Nigeria.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by KA24DETT(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2011
Rossikk:

K24DETT said

If you want to return to the British era of mud huts, disease, and illiteracy, BE MY GUEST, but please do not come here and try to deceive people that things were somehow ''better'' under them. It is not my duty either to show you the figures/stats from colonial Nigeria. You should have checked them out before coming here to praise Oyibo colonialists. Go on Google and research!

U see ur problem,,, u are taggin me as a british apologist, all am saying is that u guys messed shit up, u didnt develop the country from where ur colonial masters left off, i gave u an example of an african country like urs that got their independence at the same time like urs in a worse case scenario but are better now, when u are given lemons, make lemonade, work with what u have and stop blaming people that left u 50 yr ago for ur shortcomings,
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by msakhere(f): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry :' cry my heart bleeds for my Nation and its past glories,
i am weeping so much as though i have just lost a close and loved one.
"o corruption, where is thine sting!,oh the effect of self centredness of our leaders,
"which way Nigeria, which way to go, i love my fatherland,
i want to know, oh,  which way Nigeria, the time is NOW". GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
Nigeria, it is well with you  cry  cry  cry  cry.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by KA24DETT(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2011
coogar:

this is exactly what i mean about nigeria's literacy level. you can read but you don't have the ability to write. i am sure you count yourself as one of the 72%(not the 76% you claimed) and i have been able to identify you as a semi-illiterate. surely, there must be other verminous simpletons like you claiming to be literate thus adding to the statistics but whose ability is at par with a well-trained german shepherd.

you will find out that you are the nincompoop with poop for brains. . . .now you go and re-educate yourself. . .

Education and Literacy: In 2004 Nigeria’s adult literacy rate was 69.1 percent on average, with
a higher rate for men (78.2 percent) than for women (60.1 percent). Nigeria provides free,
government-supported education, but attendance is not compulsory at any level, and certain
groups, such as nomads and the handicapped, are underserved. The education system consists of
six years of primary school, three years of junior secondary school, three years of senior
secondary school, and four years of university education leading to a bachelor’s degree.

In 2005
59 percent of girls and 68 percent of boys were enrolled in primary school. However, only 23
percent of girls and 28 percent of boys were enrolled in secondary school.

In 2004
the Nigerian National Planning Commission described the country’s education system as “dysfunctional.”
Reasons for this characterization included decaying institutions and ill-prepared graduates

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Nigeria.pdf

U are a very good match for him, continue
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by coogar: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2011
KA24DETT:

U see your problem,,, u are taggin me as a british apologist,  all am saying is that u guys messed poo up, u didnt develop the country from where your colonial masters left off,  i gave u an example of an african country like urs  that got their independence at the same time like urs in a worse case scenario but are better now, when u are given lemons, make lemonade,  work with what u have and stop blaming people that left u 50 yr ago for your shortcomings,

the dude is simply a troglodyte.

the brits handed over in 1960, nigeria had the black gold(plenty of it) and they mismanaged the proceeds for the past 50 yrs. of all the countries in the world with crude oil, nigeria is the least developed. what did our leaders do with the oil? nothing. over $100 billion have passed the hands of our leaders since then and yet the country is still in a sick state. we keep hearing vision 1990, vision 2000, vision 2020 and those frog-like looking fat politicians keep eating whilst the populace are left in abject poverty. yes, let's blame the brits for the misappropriation of funds by abacha, babangida, obasanjo, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2011
NIGERIA IN 2011     grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lagos

[img]http://2.bp..com/_qvaq24qyCtw/S_QhyiZZcDI/AAAAAAAAACI/STyARsSZhWo/s1600/S73F2703.JPG[/img]

Abuja

[img]http:///qdq9dh[/img]
[img]http:///pny4xj[/img]

I KNOW WHICH ERA I PREFER!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2011
THOSE WHO WISH TO RETURN TO PRAISING BAREFOOT illiterate KIDS on dirt roads SMILING BESIDE BRITS IN BOWLER HATS ARE WELCOME to ''reminisce'' on their ''lost glory'' of servitude.

Leave us SENSIBLE ONES to take over MODERN, INDEPENDENT Nigeria, where the action is.  cool cool  Losers!!!  grin grin
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by mikkybrick: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2011
heheheh, Lagos is Working, Fashola is working, Eko o ni baje,
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by ekel101: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2011
And the memory lives on nice on guys
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2011
MORE NIGERIA 2011     grin grin grin

ABJ contd:

Again, what did we have in the 50s and 60s remotely comparable to ANY of this?

NADA.

cool

In fact I wish I could get a TIME MACHINE to transport all these 'reminiscers' back to the 1950s so we can enjoy THIS beautiful country all alone without their wahala.  grin grin
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by proudly9ja(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2011
Pls, lets not derail the thread.

@Rosikk, if we didn't have increased number of roads and more beautiful houses, in 2011, 51 years after independence, 30 years after we struck oil, then we will be total failures.
However, you are free to decide on which era you prefer. I can't force my views on anyone and I don't think you can force yours too. This thread is Nigeria in the 60s/70s, sights and sounds. You could open a thread to showcase Nigeria in 2000s
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rhea(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2011
This is one of the most laudable thread we have on nairaland. I do not think there is any library where we have an assemblage of such information as we already have here. Thanks to whoever initiated this thread and to the contributors. Let us try to stick to archaic pictures, while those itching to upload recent pictures should open another thread.
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by Rossikk(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2011
proudly9ja said

Pls, lets not derail the thread.

@Rosikk, if we didn't have increased number of roads and more beautiful houses, in 2011, 51 years after independence, 30 years after we struck oil, then we will be total failures.

But people have been here saying we are total failures haven't they?  Some even called for the British to return and rule again, to take us back to those ''good old days''.

Because they saw a white man standing by Leventis in 1952 Lagos, surrounded by smiley barefoot native kids.

This is what they consider the ''good old days''.  grin
Re: Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds by proudly9ja(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2011
Rhea:

This is one of the most laudable thread we have on nairaland. I do not think there is any library where we have an assemblage of such information as we already have here. Thanks to whoever initiated this thread and to the contributors. Let us try to stick to archaic pictures, while those itching to upload recent pictures should open another thread.
You are welcome

Rossikk:

proudly9ja said

But people have been here saying we are total failures haven't they?  Some even called for the British to return and rule again, to take us back to those ''good old days''.

Because they saw a white man standing by Leventis in 1952 Lagos, surrounded by smiley barefoot native kids.

This is what they consider the ''good old days''.  grin

Again like I said, everyone is entitled to his opinion. I was not born in that era and can only rely on pictures, videos and history books. But I do remember the 80s when I was in primary school and 90s when I was in government secondary school. If I had a child now, Ild rather he went to school in that era (80s and 90s) as against going to school in this era simply because the quality and standard or education has gone down.

So if the quality of education in my opinion has gone down from 80s down till now, I can understand what people who went to school in 60s and 70s are talking about. For them education was TOTALLY free. The Universities back then served free food. In their various hostels, their beds were even made for them. For those who went abroad, many had scholarships and rushed back home because they had jobs waiting for them based on merit!

The British laid a foundation. Whether they did it for their selfish interest or not is not an issue. Our early leaders tried what they could. Most of the present edifices we have now were built in that period - Our refineries were built in that era (60s/70s). Muritala Muhammed Airport was built in that era. Same with The National theatre, National Stadium, National Grid, etc. But since then, have we moved forward at the rate we should? Compared to some other countries who started this development race at the same time as we did, how have we fared?

If we take Nigeria as our child, with all the resources made available, can anyone of us be proud of where that child is now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.