Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Website For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website For Sale (1240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
Am putting up www.rhetoheat.com for sale. I have done too much work on the site to shut it down. The requirements of a new employment has made it impossible to carry on with the website.

The site was built with Drupal and is quite easy to manage. Site is fully indexed by Google etc. I will offer additional support and initial tutorial on how to manage it also. Lets negotiate. Use contact form on the site (on the lower side of site) to reach me.
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2011
done a few modifs.
someone already priced but didn't like the figure.
more bids plz smiley
Re: Website For Sale by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
With the fear of opening links anyhow . . . please describe what the site is all about.
Re: Website For Sale by stepheNG01: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
Man you have such scary pics on your website that I closed it as soon as I opened it after a scream. grin
Well, dude the worth of the site is suggested by domain age and the money it is making in a month. Your site have a very little traffic not appearing high in search results. How much do you want
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
Fhemmmy:

With the fear of opening links anyhow . . . please describe what the site is all about.
Entertainment (all its ramifications) smiley
Have a look and see.

stepheNG01:

How much do you want
Contact me using the contact form on the site. lets discuss privately smiley
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2011
more bids needed plz
Re: Website For Sale by lagoshost(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2011
There are many things you consider before selling a site:

Domain Age
Alexa Rank
Google Page Rank

And so many others. Looking @ your site it is Zero.

I will explain further if you want me to.

Regards,
Okoji
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
Basically whats been sold is the potential. Whoever buys would need to work on all that. Build the traffic.
All those factors listed have been considered and would affect the prize. Which is not too high by the way. smiley
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
last call for bids.
Re: Website For Sale by Mcleo007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster, would have made mucb sense if you post live feeds of how much has been offered so far, so that, intending bidders have an idea of what to do as per upping or moderate their asking price. Seen the site and the potentials it has. I therefore make a 5k bid,
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thats like giving it to you free cheesy
Re: Website For Sale by Mcleo007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
IBEXY:

Thats like giving it to you free cheesy

Lol.
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2011
Ok I've decided to give away the site the best person that can run and maintain it.
Provided you know a bit of php+html+Drupal
and one other condition wink
Re: Website For Sale by lagoshost(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
Ok, what is the condition? Sent u a mail.
Re: Website For Sale by Mcleo007(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2011
@op, I'm interested in the site but I'm looking at a proposition. From the look of things, seems yr having probs managing the site. Now, how about u raise a team of business minded persons (me inclusive, Lol) who can help raise the site to the next level? Management problems is what kill most online companies with huge potentials. The more reason why a company like Facebook, google, yahoo and twitter are able to stay strong. Even our dear Nairaland is not alone on this.
Think of this proposal and get back to me. I'm interested in helping with the site even though I don't have knowledge on drupal and co.
Re: Website For Sale by IBEXY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mcleo007:

@op, I'm interested in the site but I'm looking at a proposition. From the look of things, seems yr having probs managing the site. Now, how about u raise a team of business minded persons (me inclusive, Lol) who can help raise the site to the next level? Management problems is what kill most online companies with huge potentials. The more reason why a company like Facebook, google, yahoo and twitter are able to stay strong. Even our dear Nairaland is not alone on this.
Think of this proposal and get back to me. I'm interested in helping with the site even though I don't have knowledge on drupal and co.
Yes I like your proposal. Am willing to work with you. I can afford to make a contribution from time to time if I find extra help(s). Am good with Drupal/php. Contact me via the Contact form on the website. Its on the lowest part of the home page.

(1) (Reply)

XMAS BONANZA Get a dynamic business Website #10k. / Blog For Sale / Are You A Media.net Publisher? These Guides Will Help You Not Get Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.