Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 (64719 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by eldee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
There will be two H-2-H leagues.
The demand is way too high and I'm trying to restrict it to 24 max per league.
They will both have the knockout stages, I reckon the season long competition for the Top 8 spot is highly beneficial to everyone's enjoyment.

Two H-2-H leagues . . . about 24 teams on each.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by lalaboi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
I would suggest the new H-2-H league for the freshies. If they win that one, then next year they can be added into the main H2-h. . We want the main H-2-H to be as competitive as possible. I dont wanto be accused of getting into the top 8 beacuse i was trashing peeps who left his team to die since week 9 grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
Haba, which kind yawa be dis sef?

Abi, is it let's pick on the new guy week? Why all the insult? Anyway, to God be the glory. . .

Everything I've posted here can be related to FPL

A few days ago I gave Arsenal news - person talk say this no be Arsenal thread be this.

Then I gave City and Pool news - person talk say why I dey show my hand for FPL.

Then just again person talk say na spam I dey spam. Say, make mods do their job.

Watin I do una sef. . . Why e be say na only for naija thing must dey complex? Go any good FPL forum and see. . . Everyone discusses football. . . Is that not why we are all here? I know that's why I signed up. . .

Yeah, I realize that some of you are seasoned FPL managers and have done very well in past seasons but why do you[b] insist on calling me out?[/b] If you are not interested in my posts or what I have to say, please move on and read the next post. . . It really isn't that hard!

I leave facebook and tweeter for chit chat. . . This is where I want to discuss FPL and players with my fellow Nigerians.

Please stop, I do not appreciate it! It's so not cool. . .

P.S
I know the whole "Bruce Gervinho Lee" thing was meant as an yab, but I'll keep that  wink it has a ring to it!

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^ Bros, having to see an annoying image of a dead man when scrolling through the pages is an eye sore.

lalaboi:

I would suggest the new H-2-H league for the  freshies. If they win that one, then next year they can be added into the main H2-h. . We want the main H-2-H to be as competitive as possible. I dont wanto be accused of getting into the top 8 beacuse i was trashing peeps who left his team to die since week 9 grin

FACT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by eldee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
lalaboi:

I would suggest the new H-2-H league for the freshies. If they win that one, then next year they can be added into the main H2-h. . We want the main H-2-H to be as competitive as possible. I dont wanto be accused of getting into the top 8 beacuse i was trashing peeps who left his team to die since week 9 grin

I'll take that into consideration, let's just say, last season's Top 10 is in league A.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ibime was right.

Next year you wont do any FPl here angry

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
@eldee
Is that last seasons Top in Nairaland league or last seasons top 10 out of everyone currently signed up?

@ritchboy
Noted. . .  All in the name of peace wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by eldee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
VitiMini:

@eldee
Is that last seasons Top in Nairaland league or last seasons top 10 out of everyone currently signed up?

It just means the people that made the 2010/2011 NL H-2-H Top 10 will be seeded.
But I reckon two leagues of 24 will accommodate everyone.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
mukina2:

Ibime was right.

Next year you wont do any FPl here angry

grin grin

Are you accusing Sir El of gross incompetence? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
^ devil's advocate angry ta! who send you message grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
I want to be in the league where Duduspace, Dybaman, Nyabinhghi and Davidylan are playing.

Who no like awoof
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
grin

My guy, abi you never hear say sometimes awoof dey run belle grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by linkin8k(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
<b><font size = 16>How on earth do i get an invite to the league</font></b>
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sir El

Do you have the final H-2-H standing from last season?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by duduspace(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Abeg wetin Duduspace still dey find for FPL this season after everyone use you wipe floor last time out?

You no dey shame? Typical gAYYner

Person wey hear am go think say na him come first, shiioor. Na yu I go take do agbepoo this season.
Is it possible to put me and DK in a table of our own so that we go head to head every week?  tongue
wey the final standings for last season sef? na so my final position poor reach?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2011
duduspace:

Person wey hear am go think say na him come first, shiioor. Na yu I go take do agbepoo this season.
Is it possible to put me and DK in a table of our own [size=18pt]so that we go head to head every week[/size]? tongue
wey the final standings for last season sef? na so my final position poor reach?

You can see the Chamokazzie GAYlords for that request
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Pharoh: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Proposal for the fantasy league. [/size]

I think it will be wise to accomodate everyone who has indicated interest to the fantansy league competition and with this suggestion i think we will be heading in the right path.

Option one

Let us register everyone who has indicated interest in the league, last year we had up to fifty participants. So for whatever total number we have then at the end of the season it should be divided into two. The first top half will be registered for the premier league and the other half should be registered for the championship league.

Then at the end of the second season with separated leagues, some amount of clubs will be relegated from the premier league while a corresponding amount will gain promotion from the championship league. We can do this every year with some adjustment and come up with a 20 team membership each for premier, championship, division one etc if more members get involded.

For this option, there will be a corresponding H-2-H league created for the teams on that level. So we would have a premier league head to head and a championship league head to head made up of the teams participating in the normal corresponding league format.

The first year, the premier league could be thirty, second year it will be reduced to 25 and so on or just straight to 20. Then we will eventaully have something like in england where there is a fixed amount of teams in those leagues with promotions and relegation of teams.

Option two.

The tables from last year should be used to divide the league outright from this year, take the first 20, 25 or 30 to create the premier league and the rest including the new first timers will be added to the championship league. Then create an head to head league each for the two leagues with the corresponding teams in the premier and championship.So this will solve the problem of thinking of who to include or not for this year's competition.

I will post the tables for last year and it was somewhere close to the season end but not the final table and we should be good to go with that i think. So like option one the teams in the premier can be further reduced to 20 or 25 and there will be a promotion from the championship league as well.

Some team will be relegated and i can explain more if we start discusing it and eldee can select members to join the management with him for this years championship as he is the head. I am very happy with his management so he has my full support.

I think if we can discuss this till the end of the month, especially the regulars ( this is my third participation ) then we can delete the already created league and start all over if we take option two or just follow option one.

Please everyone should look into this post and make their suggestion,what could be added or removed and if we should adopt any of these presented options.

Pharaoh's Army
In The House
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Pharoh: 1:44am On Jul 26, 2011
This are the league tables that i can find, so we can use this for option two or for the h-2-h league.

The full lenghty of the image cannot be shown so everyone can take a look on the last one posted in the earlier thread and is for week 27.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=481784.msg7789236#msg7789236
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by wendoworld(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2011
@eldee: please i need the two codes, i beg you in the name of whatever u dey worship embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by wendoworld(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2011
@pharoh u still get mouth for where i dey abi after i show u who be oga last season? well bring it on!!! i pray we fall into thesame H-2-H league make i #doitallagain grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by wendoworld(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2011
@muki: THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for no see this thread if not for ur message, i was especting to see a link through the old FPL thread, thanks a lot for remembering me ooo, i owe you one sis wink wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by wendoworld(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2011
@eldee: we want code!!! we want code!!!! we want code!!! we want code!!!! we want code!!! we want code!!!! we want code!!! we want code!!!! we want code!!! we want code!!!! we want code!!! we want code!!!! we want code!!! we want code!!!! grin grin grin wendoworld f.c in tha building!!! pharohs and co. be scared!!! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by blank(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2011
@ Pharoah, as for me, i no go gree. I am entering straight into premiership. So tell me, who do i need to bribe? grin grin
That i ran away last year does not put me @ a disadvantage. angry angry
I am premiership material. tongue

[size=5pt](Pls, put me with Duduspace make we dey sabi as we dey do am)[/size]
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by toosoon(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2011
Pharoh,

For Option 2, we also need to consider top 5 teams of Nairaland H2H cup 2 for 2010/2011 season to be promoted to main Nairaland H2H cup.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2011
wendoworld:

@muki: THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for no see this thread if not for your message, i was especting to see a link through the old FPL thread, thanks a lot for remembering me ooo, i owe you one sis wink wink
this league wont have been possible without you grin grin

all this politics sef undecided
eldee angry
now see Pharoh dey write constitution backed by too_soon, una nor do overkill oh angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2011
too_soon:

Pharoh,

For Option 2, we also need to consider top 5 teams of Nairaland [b]H2H cup 2 [/b]for 2010/2011 season to be promoted to main Nairaland H2H cup.

That cup is illegal and was never approved by the Nairaland FA. tongue grin

Dudu don suffer sha. . . .see as even freshies dey compete to face him for H-2-H. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Borat1: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2011
Shame becos i had all the league standings right to the last day,
but had to format my console due to lady v wahala. . .

Anyway, i qualify for all the options cos i finished first in the h-2-h before the qf stage
and i believe i finished 8th or so in the main league tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2011
debosky:

That cup is illegal and was never approved by the Nairaland FA. tongue  grin

Dudu don suffer sha. . . .see as even freshies dey compete to face him for H-2-H.  grin grin
now i believe eldee has been accepting bribes, he should be questioned and suspended  angry angry grin

we nor go gree.

enough politricks tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by toosoon(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2011
who be this Jack warner grin grin wey dey call Eldee Nairaland H-2-H cup 2 illegal.
Eldee, how far with the corruption report? wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2011
Show me proof of Sepp BlatterEldee's approval of the said H-2-H cup and then we shall move from there.

In absence of that information, consider your league illegal. tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Borat1: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2011
debosky ---> Bin haman angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2011
~Borat~:

Eldee ---> Bin haman angry
fixed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.