Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Beware Of Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Malaysia (1795 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Pictures Of Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Malaysia by otunbasmtp(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
I just received a call from a friend of mine who is in Malaysia He Told me a Story Which i know some people would find very difficult to believe But before you doubt this always put this at the back of your mind that Na lie na lie One day it would be na true when it happens to you who doubt it
Malaysia is a zone where lot of Nigerians flies to in the hope of greener pasture Today I received a call from my friend who told me about a nigeria who just Narrated is story that , He took a Taxi when he was comming from a friends house and all he could see was he found himself in a forest near the Kuala Lumpur and also a Medicine in is pocket and a written Note in English that says Thank You.
According to my friend he told me they have been looking for the for the past 4 days and at the end when the guy came back he said all he could remember was that he took a Taxi and that all, My friend told me that the guy Showed them some pack of medicine and a written note thank You and that was what amaze them most They went to the Police station at Puchong to made a report about this and a doctor was invited to check the guy and Later found out that an operation has been conducted on the guys body and One Kidney has been taken away This is a Very Sad news for the guy and Nigeria , The Kidney is worth 10million naira if the guy is healthy enough Now he as been robbed of One Kidney By Malaysia people.
pls beware of Malaysia ooooo all 9ja malay boiz
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
first of all , the fact that you are here claiming that a kidney is worth 10Milla, and that he was "robbed" is wrong. get your head out of your pocket and understand that there is NO PRICE on a kidney. just because you are desperate for money doesnt mean that everybody is.

Second this is nothing new, people are being drugged all over the world and their kidneys removed. . . . . .check India etc, they use the date rape drug on these silly fooools, hey, at least that guy is still alive, imagine if they were looking for a brand new heart or lungs?!
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
And they were even 'polite' enough to say thank you. Imagine the cheek of it .

One needs to be careful in those parts. Wasn't it from malaysia (or one of them countries around there) that we saw pics posted on nairaland of medical students lovingly and diligently dissecting then barbecueing a human body on an open fire? They then proceeded to photograph themselves feasting on diced and spiced human flesh roasted to 'perfection' shocked, and grinning from ear to ear like it's the most natural thing in the world. There and then i decided never to fly malaysia or singapore airlines (Heaven knows what they'll serve up for in-flight dinner undecided), much less visit any of their God-forasken countries angry.

Evil people.
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by otunbasmtp(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

first of all , the fact that you are here claiming that a kidney is worth 10Milla, and that he was "robbed" is wrong. get your head out of your pocket and understand that there is NO PRICE on a kidney. just because you are desperate for money doesnt mean that everybody is.

You look Stupid who is the desperado looking for money? Read well and remove your eye glasses ,
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by omega25red(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2011
the story seems fake because if you wake up from being drugged the kidney operation will still hurt like hell. There is no amout of pain medication that will take the pain of your kidney being removed away especially the same day the surgery was done.

Anyway sha this story was in a cartoon calle dventure brothers where they went to mexico and dr. venture had his kidney's stollen
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by musirim: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2011

I just received a call from a friend of mine who is in Malaysia He Told me a Story Which i know some people would find very difficult to believe But before you doubt this always put this at the back of your mind that Na lie na lie One day it would be na true when it happens to you who doubt it
Malaysia is a zone where lot of Nigerians flies to in the hope of greener pasture Today I received a call from my friend who told me about a nigeria who just Narrated is story that , He took a Taxi when he was comming from a friends house and all he could see was he found himself in a forest near the Kuala Lumpur and also a Medicine in is pocket and a written Note in English that says Thank You.
According to my friend he told me they have been looking for the for the past 4 days and at the end when the guy came back he said all he could remember was that he took a Taxi and that all, My friend told me that the guy Showed them some pack of medicine and a written note thank You and that was what amaze them most They went to the Police station at Puchong to made a report about this and a doctor was invited to check the guy and Later found out that an operation has been conducted on the guys body and One Kidney has been taken away This is a Very Sad news for the guy and Nigeria , The Kidney is worth 10million naira if the guy is healthy enough Now he as been robbed of One Kidney By Malaysia people.
pls beware of Malaysia ooooo all 9ja malay boiz

unbeliever will always fall victim , Guy na true jo this is happening also in Egypt and turkey which i have witness it my self it is very ram-pad in Egypt right now and there target are Nigerian
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:50am On Jul 22, 2011
musirim:

unbeliever will always fall victim , Guy na true jo this is happening also in Egypt and turkey which i have witness it my self it is very ram-pad in Egypt right now and there target are Nigerian

Now why the FUC*K are they targeting Nigerians angry? Are our kidneys extra special or something I tire.
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 22, 2011
@otunbasmtp
why should the cost of a kidney make any difference here? even if a kidney is worth 100milla, it doesnt change the fact or solve anything, does it?
so writing that a kidney is worth 10milla, like to say someone robbed this guy of 10milla shows us how cheap your mind think!!!!!
Re: Beware Of Malaysia by chelseabmw(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2011
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

American Visa Lottery Winners / 8 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On An Aeropllane / Coming Back To Nigeria - Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.