Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14742 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2007
wouldn't you ladies agree with me that majority of the guys on nairaland are fine gentlemen wink, gentlemen whose hands you'd love to have in your lives. grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2007
Hmmmm!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by godslead(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
k0be:
gentlemen whose hands you'd love to have in your lives. grin

hands?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by simplyme3(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2007
Gentlemen? Where are they?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PTBNaija(f): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2007
Ummm. . .forgot the poll. Some guys are cool, some just like to post for the shock factor. . .and some are just lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by sammy6(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
Just admit it,nothing do us.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Macgreat(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fawwyb(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2007
Am gentle to the core grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2007
How do we identify a gentleman? Is he the type that keep quiet, say nothing or, ? We need a yardstick since most of us don't even see one another.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
Na you find trouble o!

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
gen·tle·man      /ˈdʒɛntlmən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jen-tl-muhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -men. 1. a man of good family, breeding, or social position. 
2. (used as a polite term) a man: Do you know that gentleman over there? 
3. gentlemen, (used as a form of address): Gentlemen, please come this way. 
4. a civilized, educated, sensitive, or well-mannered man: He behaved like a true gentleman. 
5. a male personal servant, esp. of a man of social position; valet. 
6. a male attendant upon a king, queen, or other royal person, who is himself of high birth or rank. 
7. a man of good social standing, as a noble or an armigerous commoner. 
8. a man with an independent income who does not work for a living. 
9. a male member of the US. Senate or House of Representatives: The chair recognizes the gentleman from Massachusetts. 
10. History/Historical. a man who is above the rank of yeoman. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gentleman
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
@topic
k0be:

wouldn't you ladies agree with me that majority of the guys on nairaland are fine gentlemen wink, gentlemen whose hands you'd love to have in your lives. grin

i beg to defer did you use the word gentle? undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
some men are cool others are just escapees grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2007
Some guys are gentle others ARE ME
And i dont just give a lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ufobabe(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2007
how gentle are u?
everyman is gentle in a public but not gentle in some areas of their lives
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Poster

You should know by now that girls love bad guys.

So your thread should havve been titled

''LADIES WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BASTARDS ON NAIRALAND''
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ufobabe(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
how gentle are u?
everyman is a gentle man in the public

some warri girls are out in Benin beating up gentle guys.
if u are still gentle pls come 2 Benin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2007
doyin13:

@Poster

You should know by now that girls love bad guys.

So your thread should havve been titled

''LADIES WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BASTARDS ON NAIRALAND''

Right on!!!! Poster will qualify very easily!!! Still no responses at page one Panyan guys!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by sosilly4b(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2007
Me i'm gentle o.Dont mind the rest.I'm so so gentle.What is my price for this?If the price is that one of you come with me forreal i'll stay gentle the more but if its just for the sake of forum sake I'm a tiger a real and hungry one.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
Doyin, do you really mean ladies would rather prefer a bastard to a gentleman? I hope it is a joke!

Of course, I know girls like "bad boys". That is not the same as Bastards. Maybe we should invite the B*st*rds. Um?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by FREAKAZOID: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2007
olanajim:

Doyin, do you really mean ladies would rather prefer a bastard to a gentleman? I hope it is a joke!

Of course, I know girls like "bad boys". That is not the same as Bastards. Maybe we should invite the B*st*rds. Um?

Look closely!

Objects in your rear view mirrow appear closer than they may be!!!! Famous words!!! wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2007
didn't I tell you the ladies love us. wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2007
I gotcha! Thanks.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2007
I get it. Thanks.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Macgreat(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2007
My name na gentleman.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
FREAKAZOID:

Look closely!

Objects in your rear view mirrow appear closer than they may be!!!! Famous words!!! wink

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fawwyb(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
Basically, not all guyz on nairaland are gentle, some are not, the likes of one pastor sly and sillyboy to mention but few.

Am cool and gentle sha. Take a look at my profile, It's written all over me grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Macutie(f): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
It doesnt apply to these pips!

They are not capable of being gentle even if their lives depended on it! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PTBNaija(f): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
fawwyb:

Basically, not all guys on nairaland are gentle, some are not, the likes of one pastor sly and sillyboy to mention but few.

Am cool and gentle sha. Take a look at my profile, It's written all over me grin

Okay, so now you are on the gentle list. . .but only your posts can truly tell if you stay on.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by simplyme3(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
these guys aint gentlemen at all -
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Njoy1(f): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
Nairaland is like a playground where all sorts come out to play, if there are any gentlemen on Nairaland, please stand up. I'm looking real hard, nope no man standing. Just as I thought.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
Well, I'm a softie, always have been.

The "hard man" attitude has never appealed to me in the slightest.

I'd say I'm gentle, and pretty fair.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fawwyb(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Siena, How was your trip? I hope you had a nice time with your angel wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.