Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Sos!dubai Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sos!dubai Visa (982 Views)

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) / Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed. / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos!dubai Visa by modath(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
@In House Gurus,
I am back again,my spouse and i booked an Emirates flight to London transiting through Dubai on both legs of the journey with the intention of spending 5days in Dubai on the return leg of our journey,we thoroughly researched before making our booking. i was trying to download the form for the Emirates ONLINE visa application some minutes ago only to look closely at the countries that are ELIGIBLE for this service;what i thought was NIGERIA is actually "NIGER".
Now we've booked more than the max 96 hrs transit visa eligibility ,what do we do, people who are knowledgeable about this should please help me unravel this puzzle. I am at my wits end,
Re: Sos!dubai Visa by modath(f): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2011
@Siena,Omo T, et al,
Kindly advise,
Re: Sos!dubai Visa by Delta007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
modath:

@In House Gurus,
I am back again,my spouse and i booked an Emirates flight to London transiting through Dubai on both legs of the journey with the intention of spending 5days in Dubai on the return leg of our journey,we thoroughly researched before making our booking. i was trying to download the form for the Emirates ONLINE visa application some minutes ago only to look closely at the countries that are ELIGIBLE for this service;what i thought was NIGERIA is actually "NIGER".
Now we've booked more than the max 96 hrs transit visa eligibility ,what do we do, people who are knowledgeable about this should please help me unravel this puzzle. I am at my wits end,
You'd need to contact a good agent in Nigeria to sort out your issue.
Re: Sos!dubai Visa by chinboy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2011
call emirates office.
or better still visit emirate office
at churchgate house.
afribank street.
v.i.
lagos state
Re: Sos!dubai Visa by bukenken: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
I will like to get you right b4 I can say much. You apply online for Emirate Ticket online and you choose 5 days transit. I will like to ask some question, are u based in Nigeria and going to UK now want to go using emirate? If u are still in nigeria and u want to go on a visit to UK and you booked emirate and having 5days transit, then is still ok. All you have to do is go to there office in churchgate like someone suggest or you try to get a Dubai transit visa for both u and ur spouse and which will give u 14days visa and still fall on your trip. If I can get u right wat you ask. If kindly explain to see how to hlp u.
Re: Sos!dubai Visa by modath(f): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks respondents. We don't live in lagos which is the main reason I wanted to make it all online arrangement cos I don't want to put anyone out lest they begin to have ideas. We have decided to make it an all emirates affairs. They are going to make all the arrangements,
But the customer service helpline's response to inquiry takes too long though,you hold on for ages till someone takes pity on you.
Re: Sos!dubai Visa by chinboy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
call emirate customer line to get your change effected

(1) (Reply)

James Town Pics Inside. / "This Is Lagos" A Documentary By A A Young Brit / London Metropolitan University's Visa Licence Is Revoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.