Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nabteb Acceptance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nabteb Acceptance (11360 Views)

Does B.u.k Accept The Combination Of Nabteb And Waec / Clearance And Payment Of Acceptance Fee For Newly Admitted Students In Uniben In Uniben / Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nabteb Acceptance by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hello all house members.
Please who knows everything about NABTEB? I have a relative that WAEC and NECO are not showing love, she just wants to do NABTEB and all I know is it is for technical-oriented folks however someone I know used it to gain admission at IMT Enugu against Mass Communication this year. Please let me know the Universities and courses people can use this NABTEB to get academic admission and subsequently enroll.
Re: Nabteb Acceptance by goody06(f): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
Almost all the schools in Nigeria now accept NABTEB
You can't believe, it is acceptable in UI, OAU even Polytechnics
You can read more here http://www.nabtebnigeria.org/news1.htm
I wish your friends that want to use good luck

(1) (Reply)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / 5 Dead In Moshood Abiola Polythecnic Cult Clash / Closing Date Of Sales Of Yabatech Part Time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.