Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22724 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2007
gbam! cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2007
moladun:

hahaha i'm thoughting u are said this out of frustrations, hahaha, me i ave do that works before o, when i maked enough money i comes home and infest, thats are why i ave own a big shops in ibadan,

Which school you go self? are you sure you even went to secondary school? check out your  grammar
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2007
Na play im dey play na --- no vex a beg! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by herdey2tu(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmn cool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by moladun(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2007
i have talk it here that i am no go schools, but i am aving this ladies who are tutoring me on spoken of the english
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2007
@PAW PAW,
Idiot,
keep on exposing your greedy and jealous character, because you feel sey another person dey live better than you.
Make i tell you GOAT,
You go dey see  dem everyday with there good good things.
Na you go dey die for longer throat

i only dey pity people wey dey oyimbo land, that comes from  the same village or town with you, because they may become a victim of your jealousy and greed. Dead DOG like you.
 Go on with your dirty Profession(ARMD ROBBERY), very soon . you will be espose to they public, then the judgement of SHARIA will come on your head, by stoning you to death
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by herdey2tu(f): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2007
sad
isnt the flying of insulting words getting out of hand

Okay maybe i should just take it has a word play, rit!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2007
@Evergie,
your partner in crime PAW PAW dey greet you sey (my sister how you dey).
This one wey PAW PAW, dey greet you like this. e bi like sey POLICE nearly caught you,
and you makes a lucky escape?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IBDat(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2007
evergie:

Which school you go self? are you sure you even went secondary school? check out your grammar

moladun:

i have talk it here that i am no go schools, but i am aving this ladies who are tutoring me on spoken of the english

lol at least sumthin to smile about on this thread, less all this misplaced anger and frustrations between Country mens home or abroad - Senseless! angry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2007
lipsrsealed

observing---in "read only mode" lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2007
@IBDat,
the only two Frustrated Sub- human here are,
woman armed robber Evergie and her partner YEYE PAW PAW
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by gilgee(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
@
PAW-PAW
Abeg no vex. Tell me how many NsID wey u better pass?
Wetin u take better pass them? What makes you think you better pass them?
Our country naija no dey fit live without services of these countries wey we NsID dey.
Finally, Wetin be your main problem?
We dey ready to help you in the best way possible. So make you tell us your wahala.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
willywilly:

@IBDat,
the only two Frustrated Sub- human here are,
woman armed robber Evergie and her partner YEYE PAW PAW

Willywilly, I never knew there is such a senseless Nigerian on the face of this planet earth until i read all your posts in this forum. I only have to believe pawpaw that igbo has done much damage to your brain cell. Or is it Sh*t packing that did this to you?

What a pity.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Evergie,
Goat,
as i don read all dey things wey you and PAW Paw dey post here,
na that make me and others wey dey here observe sey,
You and PAW PAW bi sub- human. wey dey blood testy, una
look for people from oyimbo land wey una go rob and kill.
but i pray, you will kill your self soon because of greed.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Willywilly,

welcome, hw work today? abi you come break? hahaha, i dey feel you. Hw is PTH and Jackal dem too hussle even common break dem no fit give demself. Y not have a rethink and come back home. Home sweet home even the smallest ant knows this.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Evergie.
Ode,
which home you dey talk.
i dey niaja. Na frustration dey worry you.
leave people wey dey oyimbo land alone, na big eye go kill you.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
willywilly:

@Evergie.
Ode,
which home you dey talk.
i dey niaja. Na frustration dey worry you.
leave people wey dey oyimbo land alone, na big eye go kill you.

ROFL.
willy willy so you might just be an okada away from paw paw and his bride evergie lipsrsealed
be careful o
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Willywilly

You never cease to surprise me, I thought it was suppose to be NIN vs NID, kaiii! This is a dog eat dog world i mean your world only, fool. Or PTH and his team of sh*t packers club of obodo oyibo has promised you visa and a job in the British minister or America president's toilet? wake up.

Ok, you know what? call me or better still mail me i ensure you of job placement in my company. but first what are you good @? Fool

@babyosisi

Then over to you since willywilly is now home. Thank God that Pawpaw exposed her job for obodo oyibo and don't be suprise if she expose all the hard labour you guys are going through just to survive. Just like Willywilly u're also ensured of job if u come back home as she did.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
my sister don't worry.
It's better to pack the packables with pride than beg holiday makers at murtala for change or get palpitations when those oyibo smile at you at PH wharf.

At least I don't have to run around "greeting people" when they return from abroad and happily show off a fruit of the loom underwear,payless shoe or dove soap they dashed me. grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Mamajama(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2007
I'm not sure what part of overseas you guys are getting your info from, there is no such crap as SHIT PACKER IN USA. Please give me 100% evidence where there is suck a job in the state and I will personally get you a visa to come help pack some more.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
Late comer!  Na so you dey go your own school? grin After almost 40 pages of fights---abi El Rufai freeze ya reply button for some time? wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Mamajama(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
BABEELOVE (f) who are you referring too? don't start shit and it wont be problem
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
Did I call your name? shocked  Abeg go oh!  I no sey na your papa get Nigeria and Nairaland!  Aje butter pickin!!! Abeg go oooooooooooooooooooooooo! tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Mamajama(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
see BABEELOVE na so una dey display this KOLOMENTAL. all your yabis was uncalled for.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
ah ah heavy mama jama she's only joking na
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2007
@Evergie,
Idiot,
Thanks for offering me an ARMED ROBBERY JOB, GOAT.
I am not a THIEVE like you. Look for your type.
Evergie, change from this your BIG EYE, e no dey good for you?.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by MP007(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2007
seee o, if i talk now , people go dey start to dey yarn nonsence, who is the idiot wey post this shit ? say na me say the 100 dolar wey dem send u no fit cover ur dam fuking bills?

back to the topic, what has nigeria got to offer? lets be frank, all those posting shit got connections and leg work while majority are wallowing inpoverty, keep deceieving urselfs,
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2007
Oh God! I do not know why this thread was not deleted to the "oblivion" basket. angry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IykeD1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hmmm,

OK - so what became of the shit packing theory? Is it for real or non-existent?
After all the insults, have we learnt anything new besides the fact that there is
one Nigerian here who is a manufacturer and is so wealthy that his "fans" calls
him "CBN" wink ? All these Nigerians self (always boasting about what they have,
yet they want to blame a shit packer for flexing the little dollars in his pocket and
for also blowing grammer through the nose - know I mean!!!). . .

Whats the consensus, abi "No agreement today?"
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2007
"shit packers" is an outrageous and offensive term, even the OP knows this. I bet he gave the thread that obscene title to have his opinion read, to capture NIDs attentions, and also generate some feedbacks.

Some Nigerians working in Nursing homes taking care of the elderly are likely to encounter feces, yet that doesn't mean all NIDs are "shit packers."  A wide selection of Nigerians oversea hold highly respectable jobs and positions in their various work environments.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
Really? i shit everyday shebi doctor say it's good to shit. And madam Ms. Winfry brought in Doctor Oz who said that it is good to look at your shit when you are done. Just to make sure of the curves, if S, great your belle good. if C, good too. if seedy, your belle bad so go see your doctor and drink plenty water. if watery or otolo, terrible you have something wrong with your belle. dysentery or diarrhoea

Some Nigerians working in Nursing homes taking care of the elderly are likely to encounter feces,

i haven't seen any shit packers and i don't know what they do as nursing the old. but i have seen Agbepos packing shit in nigeria, enter the hole, draw the shit with doro and pour it in another hole. agbepo go come out and use him hand to remove the worms on his body.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
omoge don't make me vomit my ogbono soup and kpomo on my keyboard

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Trailer Loses Control, Breaks Into Compound In Lagos (photos) / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / Five Killed As Car Rams Into Tree In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.