Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Frank Edoho Separates From Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Separates From Wife (17889 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by kosoro: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2011
For the past one year, speculations had hovered thickly in the air that the marriage of celebrity presenter of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Frank Edoho, and his broadcaster wife, Catherine, was going through tempestuous times. On several occassions, they vehemently denied the tales which however refused to die down. Those who know insisted it was just a matter of time before their defence would crumble. Now, it has. Early Wednesday morning, Frank sensationally revealed on Twitter that the speculations were indeed true.

“Hey people, just want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt my family. But sadly, I am separated from my wife and it’s irreconcilable. We’ve been separated for over a year now and I want to say Kathy is a great mum and a good person. But it wasn’t working. When I talk about what really went down, jaws will drop and then you will learn that if you want to get hitched, make sure it’s your soul mate please.” He states emphatically that there is no reconciliation for him because “I was trying to give it a last-ditch effort by recapping good times but to no avail….No more ball-and-chain for me. I’ve had it. I’m out.”

Reacting to insinuations that he is a wife beater, he tweets, “Wife-beater story was in 2007 and I see hurtful comments about me now. You’ve watched me for eight years. Do I look like I treat women with no respect?”

Predictably, twit-ville was aglow with comments for and against but the man in the middle of the drama maintains that it is all over for the union consummated about ten years ago and which has produced three kids. Sources say the estranged couple is already seeking a divorce, thus bringing to an unsavoury end the union of one of the most admired couples in Nigerian showbiz.

punch newspapers Jul 22, 2011.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/07/20/frank-edoho-opens-up-im-separated-from-my-wife-and-its-irreconcilable/

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2011
grin grin grin The Rich also Cry! Guess MONEY is not everything after all! undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by bobbyray(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2011
wetin koncern kosoro, tongue
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2011
I guess the wife got tired of him giving out millions without bringing any home

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Welder(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2011
^^thats very dumb commentary. . .

kosoro:

“Hey people, just want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt my family. But sadly, I am separated from my wife and it’s irreconcilable. We’ve been separated for over a year now and I want to say Kathy is a great mum and a good person. But it wasn’t working. When I talk about what really went down, jaws will drop and then you will learn that if you want to get hitched, make sure it’s your soul mate please.” He states emphatically that there is no reconciliation for him because “I was trying to give it a last-ditch effort by recapping good times but to no avail….No more ball-and-chain for me. I’ve had it. I’m out.”

punch newspapers Jul 22, 2011.
So how can u tell its your soulmate you are marrying. . . there will always be issues of disagrements in any union. . .
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Mynd44: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2011
And yours was smart? Seriously people take other people's affairs a wee bit too serious
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by claremont(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2011
Whatever Frank Edoho and his wife do IS THEIR BUSINESS! Nairalanders too like to dey chuke eye for wetin no con-sign dem sef, na wa oh!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tjskii(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin The Rich also Cry! [b]Guess MONEY is not everything afte[/b]r all! undecided

which money frank get, he's just known and in naija, fame doesn't naturally equal wealth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by cold(m): 3:36am On Jul 23, 2011
read it on twitter & kept asking myself 'now was that necessary?' I mean broadcasting it on twitter
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nymphnode(m): 3:38am On Jul 23, 2011
Now 'WHO WANT TO BE A DIVORCÉE ?'
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by OAM4J: 4:19am On Jul 23, 2011
Na wa o!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by vitality22(m): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2011
Nymph node:

Now 'WHO WANT TO BE A DIVORCÉE ?'
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by DisGuy: 4:46am On Jul 23, 2011
Reacting to insinuations that he is a wife beater, he tweets, “Wife-beater story was in 2007 and I see hurtful comments about me now. You’ve watched me for eight years. Do I look like I treat women with no respect?”

dumb shyte!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tpia5: 4:52am On Jul 23, 2011
Do I look like I treat women with no respect?”

lordy lordy.

e dey show for face?

what kind of question is this.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tpia5: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2011
@ topic

why are there multiple threads about this i wonder.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Ekpoma1: 5:25am On Jul 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

GBAM. You nailed it.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by markjac01: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2011
who wants to be a murdaphucker!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by daroz(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

Exactly what was in my mind too. wink wink wink
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by emmydee(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2011
i agree wit frank but only if there's issues of infidelity involved, otherwise, pls reconcile wit ur wife (3 kids?) no matter what it takes u.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by darne(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2011
tjskii:

which money frank get, he's just known and in naija, fame doesn't naturally equal wealth tongue tongue tongue

Just Tell Him O ! lol

Ekpoma1:

GBAM. You nailed it.

I think You are the real Capenter here with this your GBAM U actually Nailed it lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy

claremont:

Whatever Frank Edoho and his wife do IS THEIR BUSINESS! Nairalanders too like to dey chuke eye for wetin no con-sign dem sef, na wa oh!

Is Frank Edoho Dangote And What If He is Soooo Whaaat ? mtcheew nonsense Front Page Story I`ll say  angry angry angry
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by beethoven: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2011
emmydee:

i agree wit frank but only if there's issues of infidelity involved, otherwise, pls reconcile wit your wife (3 kids?) no matter what it takes u.
What else but infidelity could have led him to this mess.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by finestiyke(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2011
Wow, it hurts me so much cos they looked so beautiful and Perfect together.

It is totally wrong of Frank to broadcast such Private stuff on Twitter. VERY WRONG
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by unphilaz(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2011
time and time again it shows dat "marriage" was never meant 4 every1. there is SUMTIN about it dat many wud b couples never know!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by enyojo(f): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2011
@ Topic,
Its really pathetic.
God help us!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by seedord247(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2011
nigerian marc anthony and jennifer lopez
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Digriz(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2011
In as much as i admires Frank,he didn't behave well at all by broadcasting ths on twitter and a marriage of ten good years for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by drgica74: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2011
Even, the Palm wine tapper in my village has separated from his wife.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tpia5: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2011
they looked so beautiful and Perfect together

dont know the guy or his wife but didnt they say he beat her up?

i read a report where she said blood was pouring from her leg due to the beating he gave her.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by reka(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2011
The palm wine tapper self dey break up, I think say na too much money dey make people break up now? Your palm wine tapper get money reach that end?, Money na wahala jare, what do you want to say of couples at 65/62, after winning lotto of about 160million bucks they felt it was the right time to break up so they can enjoy their goodies privately. Maybe same thing happened to Frank. Cause the renewed contract i learnt its bringing him better cash soon, grin More grease to your drop off elbow Frank.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Sike(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2011
Cant Believe this could happen to Frank - of all People!!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2011
enyojo:

@ Topic,
Its really pathetic.
God help us!

Yes o from the evil of women.just like 9ice ex was screwing ruggedman. . .who knows who this one wife go fukk now ?
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tpia5: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2011
not a problem!!!

he can marry six or seven times- its a free world.

after all, people have married ten times or more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serena Joseph Teaches Students Personal Hygiene And Etiquette / Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Photos From Felabration In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.