Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Vision - Anti-christ & 10 Plagues To Set The Bride Free From Egypt To The - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision - Anti-christ & 10 Plagues To Set The Bride Free From Egypt To The (581 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / swarm of locust hit isreal from egypt / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision - Anti-christ & 10 Plagues To Set The Bride Free From Egypt To The by goodvine: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2011
Date: 21/07/2011 19:07:29
Subject: VISION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST AND 10 PLAGUES TO SET THE BRIDE FREE FROM EGYPT TO THE PROMISE LAND (RAPTURE)

Brethren,

Today’s mid-night warfare was very intense and very powerful. When we started praying and contemplating how to use the 10 Plagues of Egypt to deliver Israel (The Church) from the slavery and bondage of Pharaoh (Lucifer) and Egypt (The World), I immediately heard the voice of the Lord very loud saying: “YES, My Son. Indeed, the Church is under slavery by Lucifer, the Pharaoh of this world and you need to use My power of the 10 Plagues, to set the Church free from his bondage and slavery. Use these plagues for Pharaoh (Lucifer) so he will Let My people go from His bondage”

During the prayers and the launching of this warfare, some members of the Prayer conference saw visions of how the devil was being tormented with these plagues. My five-year old daughter, saw the demons running helter-skelter and saw the devil saying: Please, Please, let me alone and I will set the Church free.

After we finished the warfare, I went to rest and when it was 5:40am, I saw a mighty vision. At the same time, my wife was also seeing a mighty vision but all in the same line. Below are the encounters:

VISION AND ENCOUNTER WITH LUCIFER IN THE PERSON OF THE ANTI-CHRIST

READ FOR YOURSELF ATTACHED.

Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness for the imminent coming of the Lord.

God bless you
The Soldier of Light of the Army of the Lord
Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO
10 PLAGUES TO SET THE BRIDE FREE FROM EGYPT TO THE PROMISE LAND (RAPTURE)
Brethren,

Today’s mid-night warfare was very intense and very powerful. When we started praying and contemplating how to use the 10 Plagues of Egypt to deliver Israel (The Church) from the slavery and bondage of Pharaoh (Lucifer) and Egypt (The World), I immediately heard the voice of the Lord very loud saying: “YES, My Son. Indeed, the Church is under slavery by Lucifer, the Pharaoh of this world and you need to use My power of the 10 Plagues, to set the Church free from his bondage and slavery. Use these plagues for Pharaoh (Lucifer) so he will Let My people go from His bondage”

During the prayers and the launching of this warfare, some members of the Prayer conference saw visions of how the devil was being tormented with these plagues. My five-year old daughter, saw the demons running helter-skelter and saw the devil saying: Please, Please, let me alone and I will set the Church free.

After we finished the warfare, I went to rest and when it was 5:40am, I saw a mighty vision. At the same time, my wife was also seeing a mighty vision but all in the same line. Below are the encounters:
VISION AND ENCOUNTER WITH LUCIFER IN THE PERSON OF THE ANTI-CHRIST
I was taken to a mighty meeting of all the world powers, country presidents, ministers, great men and women of the world, powerful wealthy people of the world, actors, celebrities, kings and nobles, and you name it. I was invited there and went with my wife and some people of the Prayer Team.
When we arrived at the grand, fabulous and mighty palace that was also a conference center of world leaders, I noticed that the place was not in the second heaven as such, BUT it was a conference center for the Anti-Christ and Lucifer on earth.
While observing the place, which was very gigantic, the military, CIA, Intelligence of all kinds was deployed everywhere and all over the conference center and the palace. They were inside and outside, in the trees and in every single space. They were dressed in various civil clothes and different uniforms. I saw Presidents of the Republics waiting for the Anti-Christ, their boss, to appear for the solemn meeting. At first, the meeting did not seem like it was a conference, but when I saw the President of my country there with his wife then I notice that it was a very urgent and important meeting. When I was trying to cross the golden-like carpet where this man (Anti-Christ) would walk in to the side where my wife and the group that went with me were, I was surprised to see the Anti-Christ enter with an army of huge and mighty body guards, UN high personalities, and everyone you can think of behind him. He was dressed in a black suit, white shirt, red tie and impeccably and rigorously dressed. All the guards around Him, made way for him and all the Presidents present at the venue became like ordinary people, admiring and looking at the majestic entrance of the Anti-Christ, like he always does in his actual form today. I immediately crossed to the other side of the carpet and then he (Anti-Christ) entered, staring at me from the end of this left eye. I was standing exactly beside the president of my country. Apparently, The President of my country was called in for Lucifer to disguise himself in him so that I would easily accept any proposal he would make to me. I noticed that when I was talking to my President, I knew within me that there was something fishy about this mighty meeting of high level personalities and celebrities.
When I was trying to admire the personalities, their job and wealth and all the riches they possess and saying within me how well-positioned they were, all of sudden, a mighty and big body guard of the Anti-Christ was sent to call me in the private office and meeting room of the Anti-Christ. It was as if he knew how I was admiring the personalities in the main hall. This time the Anti-Christ used my president to entice me to accept an offer of a position in the government of my country.
I signaled to my wife to stay in the Main Hall and I walked into the Anti-Christ’s Private Office and meeting room. To My amazement, He was no more the Anti-Christ but Lucifer who I had previously met in the second heavens in 2006. When I saw him in hbeautiful, charming and seductive form, he started changing into various forms, sometimes as my country’s President, sometimes as Himself, and sometimes as the Anti-Christ, but He did not know I was seeing all His many different forms hidden inside him. This time, I knew that he was going to offer me a position in the government of my country so that I would become completely enticed and corrupted to the point of being bought back by Him in a bid to stop me from engaging in warfare prayers.
Here I was alone, me and the Anti-Christ in various forms inside him in his Private Office and Meeting Room at the Palace and conference center of darkness on earth. Then both of us were standing and started the discussions. He started by saying: I see that you are very learned and intelligent and I also see that you are fully committed to doing the work of our “lord”, and I am sure that the proposal that I am about to present to you will make you more committed to do our “lord’s” work. He was mentioning “lord” and I knew He was referring to himself and NOT TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. I knew that because the Holy Spirit in me was revealing this to me within me before the presence of Lucifer in various forms now (Anti-Christ, My Country’s President, False Prophet and dragons and so on).
I also knew that this meeting was going to be very dramatic for Lucifer if I failed to give him the right and appropriate answer he needed. I was being told by the Holy Spirit to concentrate and prepare with regard to how to answer Him. The Holy Spirit within me then told me his game plan against me and the work of God I am doing “Praying to set the Church (bride) free from the bondage of Lucifer for the rapture)”.
Lucifer was very well dressed. He looked very charming and beautiful. He was an amazing young man in his mid-40s at this time and was exhibiting his power, glory, every form of attraction, deception and every evil possible. His suit was radiating evil.
He (Lucifer in the form of my Country’s President, But I knew it was him) then went ahead to tell me what the proposal was by saying: I understand you are the right person to take up this position. I need someone like you and we have decided to offer you the position in my government to be working directly with me and I knew that you will continue to serve our “lord” and bring him the glory, BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO BEFORE TAKING UP THE POSITION. When Lucifer (now in the form of my country’s president) said that, I knew it was a blood sacrifice he was asking me to make so that I would sign a covenant with him and completely be corrupted from SERVING THE LIVINMG LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST.
Brethren, I want to mention that this was a real meeting and not only just a simple vision or dream. Lucifer indeed held this meeting with the entire world Leaders to deliberate against our prayer sessions. This is how I was invited there with my prayer team and God allowed us to go under His covering. If I just accepted the conditions, it would actually happen physically and I would fail the Lord Jesus Christ.
I then told Lucifer in a cunning manner to go ahead and tell me what the condition was, for me to work for Him and integrate the government of my Country. Brethren, now I understand why the Lord physically stopped me from actually taking up a big position to work for my government in a big international organization.
Before Lucifer presented me with the proposal, he invited me to sit on very nice sofas. I noticed that the sofas were light wine in color and this private office looked like a working place for him and it included the meeting area, and was painted in gold. The furniture was of a special type, like those used in presidential palaces. He then started talking. This time, he changed in the form of the Anti-Christ and said: For you to be able to take up this position, we have to give you a blood bath and purify you in a ceremony. Then, He knew I aware of all this stuff and I asked him immediately: what kind of blood is this? Then He answered and said: we will kill a goat and with that blood give you the bath and then you will take up the position.
I immediately retorted: Nobody in the world must use the blood of any animal to wash himself or make any kind of purification. WE MUST ONLY USE THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST TO PURIFY OURSELVES FROM OUR SINS AND INQUITIES. THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS THE ONLY MEANS TO WASH YOU. When I said and mentioned the Name and the Blood of Jesus Christ, Lucifer fell down with his face on the table of the sofas in the private meeting room where we were seated and started foaming and groaning full of demonic powers. When that happened, He started groaning inside him and saying: I knew, this guy would mention that Name and now the covenant I set up has been broken because of the name he has uttered. I then opened the private office door because within me I feared that He will transform himself again into the evil form and attack me inside that Private Office. I knew that outside the private office were many Presidents, Celebrities, Military and Body Guards and I knew if I remained in that room I would be overwhelmed by attacks, so I opened the door and when I was coming out to the main hall of the Palace and Conference Center, the huge and mighty body guard rushed into the Private office of the Anti-Christ to announce unto him what was happening outside to the Sister of the Anti-Christ. The Holy Spirit immediately spoke to me that the death of the Sister of the Anti-Christ was the DEATH OF THE FIRST BORN OF EGYPT BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH. The Anti-Christ had all his family present also and I saw them standing in the Main Hall. Apparently, when I mentioned the Name and the Blood of Jesus Christ, immediately the covenant that was being formed was broken and the Anti-Christ’s Sister died immediately in the presence of all the Presidents of the world and all the high personalities. Panic invaded the Palace and Conference Center. As a result, all the Presidents began to quietly leave the palace, disguising and covering up the situation so that the Press would not report on the incident. I knew that everyone knew why this woman died. She died as a sacrifice in the place of the first born of Egypt. Remember the first born of Egypt were struck by the angel of death and that was what trigged the deliverance of the people of Israel from Egypt. So, here the sister of the Anti-Christ was sacrificed and now when I arrived at the main hall, I instructed my wife and the Prayer team to leave and abandon the palace immediately. So we left and went. The end.
Brethren, only after having this encounter the Holy Spirit told me that I was playing the role of Moses and Aaron before Pharaoh to negotiate the delivery of the Church of Christ from Egypt and Pharaoh’s bondage.
Now, my wife had the dream that is symbolic to the deliverance of the people of Israel from Egypt. Here is her account:
THE DREAM OF MY WIFE WITH KING PHAROAH (LUCIFER) PERSECUTING HER
I had a dream that I was being persecuted because I ran away from prison bondage ( Egypt) and the person persecuting me was very powerful and a giant ( Lucifer). I was not actually seeing the Giant but I was hearing his loud voice from where he was commanding his men to get me wherever I was and went. They all set out to look for, and run after me. I was running and I arrived at a place that looked like a crèche for children and with roller coaster and I entered into a room that had many children. I then saw a young girl who called me to her and she told me that she would help me and hide me. She was standing near a toy car that was small but inside it was actually an escape outside that compound and I fitted inside somehow. When I looked at this young girl, she was PHILIPA KURANCHIE. She was specifically placed by the Lord in this place to help me escape.

When I saw her, I was very happy to meet her and I wanted to talk to her. I asked her: Are you really Philipa and she answered: Yes, I am. I was much amazed and I wanted to have a conversation with her but she signaled and told me that there was no time for conversation and that I should immediately enter into the toy car to escape and run. She told me to enter into it and nobody would see me.
I entered into the small toy car that fitted me very well and side it was a TUNNEL that looked like a lift. This was some kind of a secret tunnel but nobody knew it but only Philipa. I started descending through that tunnel, she closed the top part of the car and inside, while descending in the lift, I could actually hear the soldiers persecuting me searching and looking for me. They were saying that I had entered the children’s room but they did not know where I actually was. While descending inside this secret tunnel, I held onto the robes inside in order to arrive at the buttom and then find my way out of there. When I reached the end, it was actually very dark and then I came out of it and arrived in a big stadium that had many people and students dressed in uniforms and were practicing. Others were training in diverse forms of arts. While I was passing through them, I again heard the voice of the giant crying out loud for his men and soldiers to find and catch me immediately.
This place was all circled with wires but I passed and saw people I knew who gave me gifts (clothing) and things to use during the long journey to the secure land (promise land).
I then climbed a big and high mountain where I saw a place where I was made to escape by Rahab through the window.
This is the Rahab of the Bible who had helped the spies of Israel escape from inside her house. The power of God was upon me and it was giving me strength to continue the journey and run from the persecutor (Giant Lucifer). While I was on the run, I saw three Christian brethren and I explained to them that the enemy was behind to get me at any cost because I ran away from the prison (Bondage of Egypt). I was seeing the frontier to the secure land (promise Land) from afar. I ran into it and crossed the border and the enemy and his soldiers were unable to reach me. After sometime of resting, I returned to the land where Rahad helped me to escape to reward her of her good deeds.

This dream symbolizes the escape of the people of Israel from Egypt and also how the spies of Israel were helped by Rahab as the Lord himself gave us the discernment.

This spiritual warfare of the plagues is a very real thing.

BELOW ARE THE BIBLICAL PLAGUES WE USED AGAINST DARKNESS AND LUCIFER DURING THE MID-NIGHT PRAYERS
In Exodus, Pharaoh refused to let the Hebrew people leave Egypt. The 10 plagues were a divine demonstration of power and displeasure designed to persuade Pharaoh to "Let My people go,"

Here are the Biblical passages on the individual plagues. Line references are to KJV Exodus.
1. Water to Blood
7:19 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt,
2. Frogs
8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:
8:3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneading troughs:
8:4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.
3. Gnats or Lice
8:16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
4. Flies
8:21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.
5. Livestock Diseased
9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.
6. Boils
9:8 And the LORD said unto Moses and unto Aaron, Take to you handfuls of ashes of the furnace, and let Moses sprinkle it toward the heaven in the sight of Pharaoh.
9:9 And it shall become small dust in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast, throughout all the land of Egypt.
7. Thunder and Hail
9:18 Behold, tomorrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now.
8. Locusts
10:4 Else, if thou refuse to let my people go, behold, tomorrow will I bring the locusts into thy coast:
10:5 And they shall cover the face of the earth, that one cannot be able to see the earth: and they shall eat the residue of that which is escaped, which remaineth unto you from the hail, and shall eat every tree which groweth for you out of the field.
9. Darkness
10:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
10:22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days
10. Death of the Firstborn
11:4 And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
11:5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts

(1) (Reply)

Are You Deep Or Surface Launcher? / 111 / Is God A Game? Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.