Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:23 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (402661 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
I applied for DM Finance and have not been called, but a friend that had his yesterday for experience hire said they were just asked to present their credentials for citing and that was all. He is an experienced hire an read Civil Engr.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemmight(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
Broncop:

I applied for DM Finance and have not been called, but a friend that had his yesterday for experience hire said they were just asked to present their credentials for citing and that was all. He is an experienced hire an read Civil Engr.

And that will be all without an interView?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tonesky(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
I need clarification please. I applied for the post of DMS Internal Audit and I'm yet to receive invitation for interview.Do I stilll have hope of being contacted or are they through with shortlisting.Please help.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemmight(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
tonesky:

I need clarification please. I applied for the post of DMS Internal Audit and I'm yet to receive invitation for interview.Do I stilll have hope of being contacted or are they through with shortlisting.Please help.

No one is sure if they are through or still ongoing. What is certain is that the selection is in batches.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kalipso(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Guys, gathered from a reliable source that the interview has been postponed. new date to be announced soon.
pls kindly confirm, particularly those of u who got the invitation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Kalipso, No postponement at all. I had my interview today and it went smoothly. Others are billed to have theirs tomorrow and and monday, hopefully.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
@kalipso, why do u like carrying rumour and deceiving serious minded pple, pls b informed that dis forum is not for jokers. @gernetty, thanks very much 4 ur quick response to that unfriendly rumour. But i want u to tell us if u were told to just submit ur credentials and go as earlier submited by some pple on dis forum or were actualy interviewed. Thanks.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Edokpia and fellow NLders, We were called in fours i.e. 4 candidates, to face four-man panel of interviewers, each responsible for your discipline. Your credentials are checked and in the process you are asked few questions about your discipline and why do you want to leave your present place of job etc. Then the bond copies of your resume and CV are retained and therefrom you are asked to go. So it's not just dumping of copies of credentials and you are asked to leave.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
@garnetty, thanks, thanks,thanks. God bless u. We are all properly informed now.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2011
@ Edokpia, The pleasure is mine. We shall all get there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by donlet(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
People plenty for AM interview but very interesting.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2011
@donlet, i appreciate ur courageous report, but u did not tell us what made the interview interesting.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kalipso(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2011
Guys thanks for the confirmation. however, I take exception to comments like dat frm Edokpia.
I only wanted to clearify issuies. cos a supposed insider told me dat the interview is being rescheduled.
Thanks Guys. wish everyone luck.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2011
The crowd for the AM and the manner the officials treated pple on Saturday was very annoying, humiliating and disappointing!!! I got there at about 8:45am and i met such huge crowd like a fresh job seeker! as if that wasn't enough, we had to queue to get a data form to fill which afterwards we were asked to join a spiral queue to register and submit the form!!

The herculean part of it was the waiting to be called. First, they called from a typed out list of which majority of names called from the list were absent! (something like an already prepared list). afterwards they resulted into regional assessment.

The officials were slow and sluggish to the point that rain beat most of us, hunger and frustrations were on virtually everyone's face!!! at the end of the day, at about 7 or 7:30pm they called it a day and instructed us to come back the next day (sunday), whereby majority were yet to be called!!!

In my own experience, i blamed myself at the end cuz that's not the treatment i expected and i can confidently say that it's mere employment creation and if you are expecting jumbo pay, i advice you forget such notion and just accept the employment!! as for me i backed out and traveled back to my station yesterday as i could not wait till 2pm to start anoda round of waiting.

Wish you all the very best.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
kehneah:

The crowd for the AM and the manner the officials treated pple on Saturday was very annoying, humiliating and disappointing!!! I got there at about 8:45am and i met such huge crowd like a fresh job seeker! as if that wasn't enough, we had to queue to get a data form to fill which afterwards we were asked to join a spiral queue to register and submit the form!!

The herculean part of it was the waiting to be called. First, they called from a typed out list of which majority of names called from the list were absent! (something like an already prepared list). afterwards they resulted into regional assessment.

The officials were slow and sluggish to the point that rain beat most of us, hunger and frustrations were on virtually everyone's face!!! at the end of the day, at about 7 or 7:30pm they called it a day and instructed us to come back the next day (sunday), whereby majority were yet to be called!!!

In my own experience, i blamed myself at the end cuz that's not the treatment i expected and[b] i can confidently say that it's mere employment creation [/b] and if you are expecting jumbo pay, i advice you forget such notion and just accept the employment!! as for me i backed out and traveled back to my station yesterday as i could not wait till 2pm to start anoda round of waiting.

Wish you all the very best.  

Too bad your's turned out to be like that.Well in a country with so high an Un(der)employment rate and being that it's a Federal Government Parastatal, it is not much of a surprise.
Could you please explain what you meant in the highlighted quote?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Nosyke while there, we heard several rumors and one of them was that NSITF has the mandate to provide over 100,000 jobs! also they seek to employ about 600 AMs alone!! so going by my analysis with the current economy of the nation and her many woes, i dont think it is actually going to meet my 2nd reason for seeking a change of job (increase in welfare)meanwhile you have many more fields to be filled up. Amcon is more organized and serious minded, check out their website they constantly update, but NSITF had their last update in 2008 and you cant open nor download any of the said downloads!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
kehneah:

@Nosyke while there, we heard several rumors and one of them was that NSITF has the mandate to provide over 100,000 jobs! also they seek to employ about 600 AMs alone!! so going by my analysis with the current economy of the nation and her many woes, i dont think it is actually going to meet my 2nd reason for seeking a change of job (increase in welfare)meanwhile you have many more fields to be filled up. Amcon is more organized and serious minded, check out their website they constantly update, but NSITF had their last update in 2008 and you cant open nor download any of the said downloads!!!

I doubt that fact seriously, if they were given that mandate, they wouldnt have sold cards to log in to their site, everybody that applied would have been invited ( like NDLEA or FRSC) and also engage a consultant to manage the application process.It would have just been a 'walk in and collect your form' thing.
Note that this is just my opinion
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
Has any candidate for entry level received his text venue , because i am bid for aug 20, the previous text reads your text venue will be communicated to you in due course. pls i need ur reply.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by olawunmy(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
DENEKU, pls can u give me contact number. I applied but have not been contacted and I am sure I met the requirements because i sructinized all posts before making my choice for the most suitable.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
olawunmy:

DENEKU, pls can u give me contact number. I applied but have not been contacted and I am sure I met the requirements because i sructinized all posts before making my choice for the most suitable.

NSITF ENQUIRY: 01-8419940, 01-2914785

Hope it helps cool cool
Re: NSITF Interview In August by olawunmy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
tanx Nosyke, i will try the numbers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
olawunmy:

tanx Nosyke, i will try the numbers

You are most welcome
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
Pls did anyone get any email saying dear , this is only a notification of your application with NSITF. Details below?
I got this mail since may and have not heard from them since! Anyone with similar xperience?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
@tunisky, Nsitf started contacting pple by july last month and not may as d application was still on by may. And the text did not denote (Dear) it was plain. So i dont think ur text was from d original source. Pls is there any applicant for entry level that has received d text for his or her test venue as earlier indicated by the previous one? Let d house know if u do.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
@tunisky, Nsitf started contacting pple by july last month and not may as d application was still on by may. And the text did not denote (Dear) it was plain. So i dont think ur text was from d original source. Pls is there any applicant for entry level that has received d text for his or her test venue as earlier indicated by the previous one? Let d house know if u do.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adamud: 4:50am On Aug 12, 2011
It is not like that, d text dat he is talking about is genuine, but it is just notifying u dat dey rceive ur data as applied. so, just have little patient dey may call u.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adamud: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2011
House pls can some1 help us with clue on wat 2 expect in d coming test. How it is going 2 be?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2011
@adamu.a, i guess u applied for entry level and u should be writting text too, but i want u to tell d house if u have received d 2nd text for d test venue,because i still ve not rcved mine.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ adamu tanx at least someone is on the same page with me i actually applied for Finance officer ll. Hey by d way, d manner of their IVs without full details leaves much to b desired!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
Edokpia:

@adamu.a, i guess u applied for entry level and u should be writting text too, but i want u to tell d house[b] if u have received d 2nd text for d test venue,because i still ve not rcved mine.[/b]

I just recieved a text message from NSITF on how to check for my test center, which I have done.
Log on to http://www.nsitftestcenters.com/ and click the test center of your choice.
Goodluck to us all.

1. ABUJA LOCATION

GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL

GARKI AREA 10

ABUJA

2. PORT-HARCOURT LOCATION

HALLEL COLLEGE,

2ND ATILLERY JUNCTION,

ABA EXPRESSWAY

8, MINI-EZEKWU STREET,

OFF OKPORO ROAD,

PORT HARCOURT

3. BAUCHI LOCATION

FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BAUCHI

DAS ROAD,

FST HALL AND MECHNAICAL ENGINEERING BLOCK

BAUCHI

4. ENUGU LOCATION

WHITEHOUSE HALL,

FACULTY OF BUS. ADMIN

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,ENUGU CAMPUS,

ENUGU

5. KADUNA LOCATION

RECRUITS HALL

POLICE COLLEGE

INDEPENDENT ROAD,

KADUNA

6. LAGOS LOCATION

ILUPEJU SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL

1, ESTHER OSHIYEMI STREET,

OFF COKER ROAD,ILUPEJU

LAGOS

DATE: 20th August, 2011

REGISTRATION STARTS: 7:30AM

TEST STARTS : 09:00AM PROMPT

NOTE: You are required to come to the test centre closest to you with any SMS from NSITFJOBS and a means of Identification.

Please come with materials for answering multiple choice questions. Thankyou

For Enquiries:01-8419940, 01-2914785
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adamud: 4:42am On Aug 14, 2011
i also receive mine 2day.thank god at last. House what next? what do we expect frm d test?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
@nosyke thanks, i recvd my last night, God bless u. But anyone having idea as what d test wil look like should let d house know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.