Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (402657 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lovey
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ifelara: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
michaelbiz:

@ifelara...i was robbed. my BB Torch 3 was stolen, including my laptop and some vital docs. so sad - it just happend this week. but i called u, do u rmbr? use my old email:

classictrigger[at]yahoo.com - will add u back with my real mail and send u my phone no. (i dont want to put my private mail here) see ya smiley
yeah ℓ remember !!!! S̴̩̴̩̩̥̩̩̩ sorry †̥♡̷̬̩̃̊. hear dat which branch did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ post U̶̲̥̅̊? Cos ℓ was posted †̥♡̷̬̩̃̊ mainland branch
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Princelyod(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Georgine: Pls am new here. Am expecting my posting this month and particularly ph. Those in ph,how is d job and hv u become certain of how much d pay is? Tnx
hey...its nice to know you re working toward getting posted to ph.ph branch is a nice place to work.call me up if you might need assistance.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lakreme: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
how many offices does nsitf have in lagos?pls i need an urgent reply. tnx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
@princelyod,tnx. Gotten my posting letter and done my documentation this week. Going to work too bt nothing serious to do yet.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ifelara: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2013
lakreme: how many offices does nsitf have in lagos?pls i need an urgent reply. tnx
mainland , ikeja, island, Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ apapa branch (4)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Princelyod(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2013
Georgine: @princelyod,tnx. Gotten my posting letter and done my documentation this week. Going to work too bt nothing serious to do yet.
you stay at the regional or branch?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Branch. U?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Princelyod(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Georgine: Branch. U?
same.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ok
Re: NSITF Interview In August by igmata: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Georgine: @princelyod,tnx. Gotten my posting letter and done my documentation this week. Going to work too bt nothing serious to do yet.

Chairmen Morning.. Please i just got my Letter but i need to travel to abuja for documentation. Please can any one tell me the exact documents required for documentation. I dont want to travel all the way just for them to tell me i am missing one required item. Thanks in advance.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lakreme: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2013
what d latest info abt posting letters?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2013
FSLC,SSCE,degree certificate,NYSC certificate,LGA ID letter,birth certificate,appointment and posting lettersa,any other professional certificate dt u may like to present too. All originals and photocopies(3). 12 passports wit a white background.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ELSENUSSI7: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Georgine,'re reference letters not required?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Yes its included. Sorry I skipped dt
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lakreme: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]pls 4 those who were told to come back on monday for posting letter, any news?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lakreme: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just got my posting letter to lagos. Where do I do my documentation lag or abuja.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by igmata: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Georgine: FSLC,SSCE,degree certificate,NYSC certificate,LGA ID letter,birth certificate,appointment and posting lettersa,any other professional certificate dt u may like to present too. All originals and photocopies(3). 12 passports wit a white background.

Thank you bro.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by igmata: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Got posted to Minna.. I thank God. Plus anyone and everyone that did not ignore me in my chase for this job. Was at the Abj office HQ today. Some man there was trying to send us out because it was getting to closing time. Everyone that was there was only there cuz a kind lady was trying to find our posting letters. I swear that yellow looking man needs a wake up call. I bet once he was running up and down like every one of us and now because he has a job he can talk down on people just because they are trying to make something of themselves. I dont want to insult him but he needs a wake up shock..Some people can be wicked. If your posted to ABJ stay away from some yellow looking man. L grin L. God Bless Nigeria the Land and God bless every Nigerian that wakes up everyday knowing that suffering awaits him/her but still goes out to make something of themselves.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lakreme: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
igmata: Got posted to Minna.. I thank God. Plus anyone and everyone that did not ignore me in my chase for this job. Was at the Abj office HQ today. Some man there was trying to send us out because it was getting to closing time. Everyone that was there was only there cuz a kind lady was trying to find our posting letters. I swear that yellow looking man needs a wake up call. I bet once he was running up and down like every one of us and now because he has a job he can talk down on people just because they are trying to make something of themselves. I dont want to insult him but he needs a wake up shock..Some people can be wicked. If your posted to ABJ stay away from some yellow looking man. L grin L. God Bless Nigeria the Land and God bless every Nigerian that wakes up everyday knowing that suffering awaits him/her but still goes out to make something of themselves.
Where r u doing ur documentation? I Abj or where u were posted to?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ifelara: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
lakreme: Just got my posting letter to lagos. Where do I do my documentation lag or abuja.

U̶̲̥̅̊ will do γδȗR documentation ΐϞ lagos!!! Which branch ΐϞ lagos did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ post U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ also ΐϞ lagos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lakreme: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifelara: U̶̲̥̅̊ will do γδȗR documentation ΐϞ lagos!!! Which branch ΐϞ lagos did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ post U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ also ΐϞ lagos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tnx a lot. My letter says lagos corporate office. I believe that's maryland right?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ifelara: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
lakreme:
Tnx a lot. My letter says lagos corporate office. I believe that's maryland right?
yeah
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tokaiki: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls who knows if appointment letters are still being issued out? tnx.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Praise God!!!!!!!!!!

I got my letter last week.

Blessed be God!!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ ookoos

Praise God!!!!!

God is ever faithful,ever sure!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tokaiki: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2013
@Ayomiwale which of the letters did u get? Appointment or Posting letter?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ Tokaiki
Sorry,I'm replying late.
I got both letters.Ap and posting.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tokaiki: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
ayowamiwale: @ Tokaiki
Sorry,I'm replying late.
I got both letters.Ap and posting.

ok...tnx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by nana27(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls can any1 that has resumed tell me the duties of oFficer II,pls somebody should be kind enough to reply as soon as possible.thanks. kiss
Re: NSITF Interview In August by esherizdan(f): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
is the vacancy still on
Re: NSITF Interview In August by esherizdan(f): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
plz am interested in diz job hw do i go abt it

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.