Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (402897 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2012
@adah,we r waiting 4 u pls.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:01am On Feb 29, 2012
@Godys, dat no. I gave is an assumption,
It culd be 10 per state or more,
Zico is ryt, we shuld put our minds off dis thng 4 a wyl wen it comes, it comes,
I remebr wen sum1 said in d forum arund November dat d process will get 2 febuary,i didnt want to bilv it, i almst died of HBP, but look at it today, dis d last day of febuary, and nuthn, am jst Hopeful and i will remain hopeful,
lets face facts dis recruitment will come to pass, lets jst hope and bilv, its well!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
volla:

@galadee, where are u @ kaduna?

Mando, Airport Rd
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 1:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
@galadee can u send me ur phone no. pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
@jdaugth how many storey building is the office pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ volla It is a storey building with an extension 2 d very back. D structural composition is such that has offices both up & down while glass covers d entire front. D back i.e d extension is mainly down but co-jointed or attached with d front. It is a big place with a board room & two halls which i guess will also be offices.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
@jdaught its a single(one ) storey building if i get u rigth
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
@volla yes,but quite big & instead of a separate building at d back which one can refer 2 as a bungalow(another building),it's being attached 2 d storey;that's d reason why i call it an extension.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
@jdaught tanx so much for the info.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
@jdaught  tanx so  much for the info.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
went to the Abj office n saw the pic of the Lagos office, mehnn it fine sha o! if i were to choose offices i would choose d lag office, but nothing do me sha let the letter come first. they said the lag office is the corporate office, reli beautiful
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
@adah25,u get any infor about letter was delaying it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
@adah,no news abt d delay?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2012
My fellow forumites,i want 2 wish us d best of luck in dis new month.May all our xpectation b met IJN.We'll get there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2012
God Almighty will bestow HIS MERCIES on everyone in this month of PERFECTION & perfect all that concern us IJN. Victory is ours!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2012
Going back there 2day, got some info in a hurry. but they said very soon our letters will be back and they are back from their training.
Was talking to a friend who said his girlfriend has seen her name thru her source, abeg any idea on how we can check our names.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gbamgbarity: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2012
Hello forumites, i'm glad to connect with u guys for the first time. I'd like to specifically thank you for all the info you've been posting on this forum. I happen to be in Abj but not updated on the current status of the employment process until i got here. I tried to enter the head office to get info but all they have is it will soon be over. Thanks guys. Keep doing the good work.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2012
@adah25,pls wer is our letters coming back from,and who were does dat went to training.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2012
@adah25,pls update us pls.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
pls house lets mind what we post, nsitf is a govt parastatal not private owned company,any call has to be open and don't forget that officers cadre cannot work alone that's why they have diff position from gm,agm to officer level all work hand in hand.On the day of inauguration i met some staff they posted from abj very few of them to come and assist pending when the new recruit we come, what they are using now is their subsidiary staff and other contract staff their own staff is very few and nsitf is very big you may see staff working there on diff platform what suppose to concern us is nsitf recruitment augest 2011 so lets stop posting what we are not sure off.some are saying hr travel led outside the country, signing letter cannot be a problem cos anybody can be authorized by the hr to do so or is the hr bigger than the chairman or the md? so lets keep hope alive and continue wit our daily struggle for He has assured us.finally on the day of inauguration, the md ,minister and the chairman said it all, lets relax and put our phone on for the our has come,pls lets not spoil this forum else some of us might be discourage from further post,pls post what concern august recruitment 2011.Have a nice day. Danto and jypz how are we fairing?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
i meant our letter will be coming out soon not coming back, nsitf is quite big and in abj currently dey have just 90 staff and were over a 1000 before. so u guys should relax. Lets be hopeful
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
i meant our letter will be coming out soon not coming back, nsitf is quite big and in abj currently dey have just 90 staff and were over a 1000 before. so u guys should relax. Lets be hopeful
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
@adah25, you re just right. Even in ibadan office it just remain the manager and one cleaner. Before,they have like 40 people. I learnt that about 5 corporate offices re still coming with the one at lagos. Im sure that if anybody is shortlisted by recruitment affairs,you re in already. Hr teams went on training abroad to empower new intakes on social security. The fulfilment of our destiny is nearer than expected. Its well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2012
Well job guys,tank u so much.We r almost there IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ Irom, I appreciate your contribution on this issue & u re one of the few that I believe that will take social security systems to a greater height,@ all I want to buttress wat Irom said,the only thing we need is prayer so that our hope will not be dashed, don't let us post wat we re not sure of, I know we re all anxious but the vision is for appointed time though it may tarry wait for it & it shall SURELY come to PASS
See U̶̲̥̅̊ @ d Treasury dept of NSITF soon
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
zico2:

@adah25, you re just right. Even in ibadan office it just remain the manager and one cleaner. Before,they have like 40 people. I learnt that about 5 corporate offices re still coming with the one at lagos. Im sure that if anybody is shortlisted by recruitment affairs,you re in already. Hr teams went on training abroad to empower new intakes on social security. The fulfilment of our destiny is nearer than expected. Its well.zico info is much correct as well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Irom i didn't say they took the letter out pls read again. can't give all the info cos don't no who is reading this, but all the same fyi the HR are the ones posting to diff states. i guess i beta stop cos some pple are already mis quoting me, will just read, all d best to all if us in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Irom, am fairing well o, cant post anythng cuz i dnt have anythng new,
tho i can see Zico is doin a gud job,
am sure we will all see wen called,
lets be positive, its well,
sori i forgot to call u d oda tym, i dnt stay in lagos,
i am btwn Kaduna/Jos,
see u all soon
cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
We must nt be having cöntrary view abt people post.this forum is meant for everybody and it will nt be okay if sombody av info and he or she is confining it.this forum is open for everybody who has genuie info frm his or her source.we shld stop attacking pple post.@adah and zico,is nt dat irom is having a contrary view abt ur post.he is just commenting base on wat he heard frm d chairman and d md in lagos last wk.we all knw too dat u also av genuie info as well.do nt be angered by oda pple post.continue wit ur good work as well. dis will help us 2 intensify in our prayer d more and it will also keep d forum alive.we are all one family and am sure by GOD'S grace we shall rejoice.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
I think some people re bent on destroying this trend. To my understanding,we re here to build morale so that we can be more stronger and relaxed. Any information kept wl not do good to this forum. To be sincere this Adah25 is doing a great job here. I dont know him from adam but all his posts re fact which we cannot do away with and if such a guy could back out,it wont do us any good. For him to go down to nsitf head office with such tight security and still get fact is commendable. I salute you my bro. You re the type that nsitf need. I must see you at orientation soon. @irom,i think a little regards is required to any one posting info on this trend. I may be corrected if im wrong but you re wrong with that your post. Im also backing out and allow anyone to seek for right info. Im very sure you have info and momentarily keeping it to yourself. That is selfishness and lack of regard for fellow nairalander. Thats Nigerian factor we re talking about,Everybody on his own. I rest, God helps us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
@zico,do nt bk out.ur contribution is very important at dis stage.do nt be angered by pple comment.we are one family and let us continue wit d good work.i pray we shall nt loose amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
Some of una don forget say here na online forum, anyone can sign up and post anything that readily comes to mind. You don't even know who is behind the usernames, how do you then prove the authenticity or genuineness of the information passed. Why don't you all just keep doing whatever you're doing at the moment, whenever nsitf decides to reach out to successful candidates, we go hear nah. No need for any personality clash or misunderstandings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.