Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403718 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Tczar(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
My problem is that i need a job
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Tczar(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
My problem is that i need a job
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
This people should answer us. This recruitment process is taking too long.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by NVasion: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
Why do you struggle too much for an unsure job? I stopped searching for a job when I came across a man of God on the internet. He is a Yourba man, but lives in America. He introduced me to an online job that Im earning nothing less than $18/day since 3weeks ago. He told me that he had a similar problem of unemployment when his lecturer introduced him to the online job.

I decided to share this my experience with everybody as I used to get help too from Nairaland. Moreso, I have a believe that no one disturbs another to earn money online. Check my web page www.naijavasion..com and lets share more experience with ourselves about it,

Cheers.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by moh(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2011
These guys are bloddy creminals, De just collected 1k from de masses and invited very few, Still those few are not still sure of da job.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
pls any information on the chat or when are they going to call us.i read through the comment and someone is saying about godfathers, lets all know that we have our own God father.just fast and pray he will do it for us all if u have faith.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
Well said Bennne, in God indeed we trust!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2011
hi how far any news on nsitf?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
any news
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2011
This country sucks. How can a recruitment process take eternity to complete and nobody is even saying anything. May God help us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
Relax!!! Qui sera sera! wink
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ Reinedamse, Qui sera sera indeed! I hope we don't wait until the stupid and corrupt politicians hijack the process and give all the slots to their children and other well wishers. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2011
Are u sure nsitf has not turned the usual nigerian way of employment. I use to think they are sincere organisation, thats why i paid the 1k in d first instant i have never fallen into dis type of mess before. God help us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by mikkytech: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2011
TUTOR BROKERS

A the leading provider of one-on-one in-home tutoring services is seeking to employ highly qualified and experienced teachers who have passion for teaching and who is willing work tirelessly to see our students succeed.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH QUALITY WE THEREFORE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM.

Submit an application now on http://tutorbrokers.net and upload your CV as well.

We look forward to have you on board.

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
bt has anyone tried calling der no. Or check der lagos ofic, for any explanation,to knw why its taking dis Long?God Help us, it is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
From a Grapevine, who works in NSITF confirmed dat d List of successful candidates hvnt reached der ofic, its stil wit d Consultants, bt he is Positive that the List will be out soon cuz dey Need workers,

I sugest we remain Prayerful n Steadfast, and Postive,
I jst keep wandering, it took dem 3 weeks 2 bring out d result of d exam wich lots of ppl wrote,
Why is it taking a Month by satday, 4 Intavw for few ppl, God Help us all,
Any1 with update shuld Update d house,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
From a Grapevine, who works in NSITF confirmed dat d List of successful candidates hvnt reached der ofic, its stil wit d Consultants, bt he is Positive that the List will be out soon cuz dey Need workers,

I sugest we remain Prayerful n Steadfast, and Postive,
I jst keep wandering, it took dem 3 weeks 2 bring out d result of d exam wich lots of ppl wrote,
Why is it taking a Month by satday, 4 Intavw for few ppl, God Help us all,
Any1 with update shuld Update d house,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
When will it be oh Lord! I pray these people answer us on time o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hello Guys in the house, What I learnt was that Everything had been sent to Abuja by the Consultant, Also learnt that the letter are ready for dispatch but need final approval, Let keep our fingers crossed, God's will be done, but do anybody got an idea of what the pay will be/
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibusho: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Otunba you got the info about d letter then you should have d info about what is in d letter
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
ibusho is ryt, if u knw Much abt d letter u shuld knw wats in it, and wen it will be dispatched, Well pls kip us More Informed, By Gods Grace My Letter is amongst dos typed already, AMEN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ otunba, wat letters are u talking about? Appoitment letters! Remember, they've not organised any interview yet. They only calld for a chat, which didnt happen except for the collection of credentials. I think u should b talking about invitation for interview. Moreover, forget about d pay now n pray to get d job 1st. Lets keep praying n hoping for d best.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
@austushi. Those that applied for ICT positions were actually interviewed. According to one of the consultants the day we had the chat, he said the chat is the last stage.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ All in the house, One is not even sure of the criteria for selection eventually. Am still skeptical whether the 'chat' we had alone will be conclusive of the process or they are going to organise another set of interviews which could span eternity to conclude before formal appointment letters would be dispatched to successful candidates. I just hope they are sincere and true to their recruitment drive. May God help us all. I will surely make the list by HIS grace.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
@timbs001, if the chat we had is truely d last stage like u said u heard from 1 of d consultants, then federal character is d next criteria for selection and this will only favour candidates dat are few in their states of origin. Guys, this is d time to use our knees n call on our creator. God help us all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Guys, Please is there any diffference between Chat and interview? and which one is superior? Chats is all about documentation, many of us that attended the chat are experienced hires from different sectors, so guys I think it the appointment letter.
so see you there! I applied for manager Treasury and I happened to be the only one from SouthWest evn if Federal Character is followed
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hey, Guys, definitely a chat is for the bigger boys, therefore it is superior to an interview. And if you kwn anybdy that has attended a federal or state govt related jobs recruitment's process, u will discover that they dnt really waste energy on interview.
wat we did was documentation and the next stage will be appointment letters, maybe orientation and training , then posting.
I presently wrk wit an HMO, i happen to meet one of NSITF state managers today while on duty.
He was there to see the same client dat i was waiting for. so wen i discovered his identity, i introduced myself to him and asked him a couple of questions concerning the recruitment.
He told me, that following NSITF new mandate, the organization is for the first time in its 40yrs of operation waiting for subvention/fund frm fed. govt. And that as soon as the fund is made available, appointment letters will be rolled out. He also stated that NSITF has to renovate most of its offices across the country as most of them has bin under locks for yrs.Though renovation has started in sm of the zonal offices n in sm states. he also stated that the new salary scheme for d staffs was recently approved by the board.Ultimately, NSITF still doing alot of home wrk. U shld check NSIFT offices nearest to you and u will understand. they are mostly and still dilapidated. kinda awaiting trial, sorry renovation.
But definitely d letters will b out very soon as they are in need of staffs. presently he is d only staff in d state, handling both NSITF job and Trustfund pension job.
Regards
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibusho: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ Notfree thanks 4 ur first hand info, keep on dishing out d gud news gbam!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
@NotFree, u said it all, bt wher i will say am nt too sure abt, is d Fact dey havnt recieved subvention or wat did u call it, I actually Bilv dey have bin giving, cuz Ma dad is a retired First Banker, and afta filling sme forms with NSITF, dey credited his acct wit almst 500k, and dey did so to most of his close colleques, so i bilv dey have bin giving sme money 4rm d FG, cuz a normal ofic cant pay dat Much to a single individual, and it is sooo true dat der ofic in Jos has Bin closed since late 90s, bt i dnt tink, dey will use d same ofices dey used, ages ago, i aplied 4 Human Resource oficer 1, i Pray My letter is amongst does abt to be dispatched!AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.