Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403700 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2012
Why worry 800k- 900k annual basic salary is perfectly in order for level 8 in federal agencies like comatoes NSITF! Once a recruitment process takes this dimension it is normally hopeless for many truly qualified nigerians who know nobody! My take, while people are making all manners of conjecture in here, people will be resuming backdoor!!! It was a kangaroo from the beginning when a public institution begin to collect 1k tip per application from desperate job seekers you surely will smell rat. Face your front and leave NSITF and their boomareng alone, you have got alot to do with life than waiting til eternity for a job that might not come and even if it comes it will almost have turned you into a psycho! I REST!!!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2012
How can somebody's "source" (how I hate that word now) collect an appointment letter on his behalf? ? ? Wonders never end I guess. Anyways.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by homijimmy: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2012
GOOD DAY ALL. MY SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE APPOINTMENT LETTERS WOULD START ROLLING IN FROM NEXT WEEK. THOSE THAT HAVE RECIEVED THEIRS ARE SPECIAL/PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. BUT THE LIST IS READY. IF U HAVE ANYONE IN WORKING IN THEIR MAIN OFFICE AT ABUJA,CONTACT HIM/HER TO CHECK YOUR NAME.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2012
iykay4455: I am leaving this forum.There are so many insultive fools here.The letter states that:

1.Your appointment is effect from date of your resumption of duty.You are to report for duty...not later than 30 days from 10th April 2012

2.You are to present your original certificates for documentation on assumption of duty

3.The appointment is subject to the terms and conditions laid down in the staff regulations and conditions of service of the NSITF

4.You should also note that request of previous service(s) will not be entertained

5.If this offer is acceptable to you,please indicate in writing within 14 days of receipt of this letter

6.Please accept our congratulations.

I wish all of you the best and thanks to aworee for starting this forum.Take care

and someone said documentation starts dis wednesday...Nawa ooooo 9ja I hail thee...

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2012
homijimmy: GOOD DAY ALL. MY SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE APPOINTMENT LETTERS WOULD START ROLLING IN FROM NEXT WEEK. THOSE THAT HAVE RECIEVED THEIRS ARE SPECIAL/PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. BUT THE LIST IS READY. IF U HAVE ANYONE IN WORKING IN THEIR MAIN OFFICE AT ABUJA,CONTACT HIM/HER TO CHECK YOUR NAME.

is d list pasted or sumthng?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2012
Let me paint a pratical picture with myself. b4 now After my NYSC. I got a job with a nice company with a basic salary of only 14k per month but at de end of de month my total pay amounted to +96k. What am saying in essence is dat aside basic, there re other allowances eg -transport, housing, utility etc pls let us all hold another 3days prayer at ikeja for th lagosian while other states should pick a locatiƶn on ...,

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2012
Thank God! finally,1 is down remaining d 2 other collaborators.I dont know who sme fools wnt 2 be deceiving,nt all pple here desperate,atleast I for one by HIS Grace is now above the lvl I applied 4&I was d only persn intvwd for d post nationwide,d panel added qualificatn which I was hiding to my profile during d chat,if nt 4 security challenges in ds area dt makes me want to change job
for salary; a fresh grad(08/2) in Ministry collects min. N60k while in parastatal N70k&above depend on Sal structure.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hehehehe.
Am i d only one dat thinks dat letter looks weird.anyway,na u sabi.
If u av truly been called,congrats.
If u haven't i suggest u get a doctor fast.
I wont comment again henceforth,i'll just keep reading and shaking my head from d background.
I wish everyone goodluck

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
reinedamse: @puplin,ur papa and my own no be d same.urs might have hidden his pay from u but mine didn't.
And salary structure for fed govt agencies is no secret.if u wanna know more,go to transparencyng website.
Try dis link
http://www.transparencyng.com/images/stories/Salary_structure.jpg
Hmm...and u actually think this structure works for everyone not minding the agency? C'mon pal, hell no...so why is there arguments about what nsitf pays on this thread...u sef think am nah
Re: NSITF Interview In August by homijimmy: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
when you are calculating the total take home do remember to calculate tax deducted from both your basic salary and allowances and pension deduction. if any-one have recieved his appointment letter, kindly furnish this forum with the details regarding the various allowances and basic salary.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ibr356:
iykay4455 said d salary is btw 800k nd 900k nd comented on it, u tink 800k cant be basic? I taya 4 hw u reason, u only lyk to attack. My guy be mature
And u only like to defend, abi....somebody claims to have gotten his letter of appointment and still isn't sure of how much the pay is...so how do u reason?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
reinedamse: I'm a she not a he undecided
And dey don't collect appointment letters on behalf of people.u av to collect it urself.
Anyway u av proved to us beyond reasonable doubt dat u r a terrible liar tongue tongue
Dude didn't actually mean his 'source' collected his letter for him...twas just a sarcastic remark.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
iykay4455: I am leaving this forum.There are so many insultive fools here.The letter states that:

1.Your appointment is effect from date of your resumption of duty.You are to report for duty...not later than 30 days from 10th April 2012

2.You are to present your original certificates for documentation on assumption of duty

3.The appointment is subject to the terms and conditions laid down in the staff regulations and conditions of service of the NSITF

4.You should also note that request of previous service(s) will not be entertained

5.If this offer is acceptable to you,please indicate in writing within 14 days of receipt of this letter

I wish all of you the best and thanks to aworee for starting this forum.Take care
So there was no remuneration breakdown accompanying your letter? Na free u wan work?

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
My day is not complete if i don't visit this thread.
@puplin u are now sounding more mature in ur posts that u used to be.
@ all the only truth in all these allegations,rumours and half-truths is that the end is near.what will be will be.its either u are called or u are not,so lets keep the hope alive,next week is almost here.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
franco4christ: My day is not complete if i don't visit this thread.
@puplin u are now sounding more mature in ur posts that u used to be.
@ all the only truth in all these allegations,rumours and half-truths is that the end is near.what will be will be.its either u are called or u are not,so lets keep the hope alive,next week is almost here.
Hehehe....there is time for everything o, a time to joke and a time to be serious, I pray this ends well for everyone involved.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2012

I wish all of you the best and thanks to aworee for starting this forum.Take care[/quote]
@iykay4455, if actually u hv recd ur letter, why is it hard 4 u to tel d house d pay as it is not posible 4 u 2 hv an appointment letter without stating d pakage. why cant u open up?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2012

@iykay4455, if actually u hv recd ur letter, why is it hard 4 u to tel d house d pay as it is not posible 4 u 2 hv an appointment letter without stating d pakage. why cant u open up?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
matthew 24. Verse 36-39
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
A staff of NSITF in Abj, told my bro dat they've started giving out d letters to doze dat are highly connected! We dont need to doubt, cos anything is possible in 9ja.
@iykay4455: you've tried in telling us some of d contents of d letter, pls tell us d pay. Is d 60k/70k basic or d whole take home pay? Lets just hv an idea!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2012
Another wk is here. Ya ALLAHU YA WAHAB grant us our wishes, make d wk b d one we hv been waitin 4. Amin.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2012
Ibr356: Another wk is here. Ya ALLAHU YA WAHAB grant us our wishes, make d wk b d one we hv been waitin 4. Amin.
Amin Yarobi!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pls pple tryin not to be rude, iykay has not recieved any letter, how come he is not sayin the actual annual pay. Were i work @ presently annual salary 1110095; my monthly take home is 85232; hopin nsitf would be better, cos it is a bigger parastatal than wer i work presntly. Wen i get any new info the house will be duely inform.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
85232 after deductin tax and pension,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
My dear faithfuls,d drama kips geting better and funnier..a frnd of mine based in abj..jst called asking me if NSITF have called me..i told him nuthng yet he jst laughed and said dnt mind dis ppl..dey have bin picking ppl thru d back door..he said ders a guy 4rm lagos dat resumed work in d abj ofic and he is staying with his Landlord..who happens to be a director in Auditor generals office or so...either ways he resumed work afta easter...
To cut d Long story short..ppl dat have claimed dey have letters..bilv dem..dey dnt want to share d info and details of der letters cuz na runs dey use entr..
The Gud news is dat...d major and d greater no. of d workers have not bin picked yet..i pray dats wher our names are...still dont give up...The Lord will make us smile..Cuz we only bilv in Him alone..
Cheers ppl and av a Blessed sunday!!!!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
now I believe iykay4455, beacuse a brother to my colleague has collected his letter and with d same contents wit that of iykay4455. as per d pay it is 853k p.a.
but 2 me d pay is not my problem so far it is fg cuz i know d hail i am going tru in dis so kaled private sector. so lets pray 4 dem 2 kal us soon because resumption date is not later dan 30days from april 10th.inshaALLAHU we wil be successful.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
[quote
author=Ibr356]now I believe iykay4455, beacuse a brother to my
colleague has collected his letter and with d same contents wit that of
iykay4455. as per d pay it is 853k p.a.
but 2 me d pay is not my problem so far it is fg cuz i know d hail i am
going tru in dis so kaled private sector. so lets pray 4 dem 2 kal us
soon because resumption date is not later dan 30days from april
10th.inshaALLAHU we wil be successful.[/quote] what happen to the orientation on the 23rd?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
backdoor connection or extral runs/leg isnt the objective of this forum, if anybody had gotten his/her letter outside d main process doesnt affect us. what we shld keep our mind on is when they ll call d ord. applicants & if they'll fill up d office wt special candidates its up to them.ds 4 forum is ment 4 pple who bliv in direct/unaided employment process, if u have urs thru backdoor then keep it to urself.by d time d whole process is over&we are called or not,life ll surely continue. Happy Sunday!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
galadee: what happen to the orientation on the 23rd?
then the orientation is ment for only the pple who are connected or has backdoor connection.
@Rahym that pay isnt ment for entry level in normal Public service(CONPSS) its an officer on GL12 or thereabout.for clearification.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
galadee: what happen to the orientation on the 23rd?
then the orientation is ment for only the pple who are connected or has backdoor connection.
@Rahym that pay isnt ment for entry level in normal Public service(CONPSS) its an officer on GL10step10 or GL12 or thereabout.for clearification.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
is d 835k p.a for officer1 or officer 2

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
@steffans, dt amount N835k pa is gross
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
@caldan,d gross is it 4 all cadre?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.