Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403774 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Una sure say una ready 4 dis revolution wen una dey call 4 alias OCCUPY NSITF?No bi 2 speak grammer o?Seriously speaking l see God putting smile on our faces.He dat cometh thru d back door or window is a hireling but He dat cometh thru d front door is d GOOD SHEPHERD.WE HV ASKED ND HE HAS GIVEN;WE SOUGHT ND WE'VE RECEIVED; NOW IS TIME 2 KNOCK!PLS KEEP ON KNOCKING 4 D HEART OF D KING IS IN D HANDS OF D LORD,DIS FRONT DOOR MUST OPEN.LIFT UP UR HEADS O YE GATES!!!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2012
@Reinedamse: Majority of us are waiting for dez numbers. Pls kindly post it ASAP cos there's no time. Who kws, d orientation day might be d "talked about" 23rd, which is on Monday. Post dez numbers n see d power of solidarity! Guys, i love dis spirit!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2012
@reinedamse delay is dangerous friday all man should match to abj office cos after settling the bdp ie back door ppl dat ve say who wil stand 4 us so mday is too far de might exaust the 700 names bf sunday as de say law court is the last hope of a common man . lets act fast hw i wish it is in lag the whole tv channels wuld have aired it. pls lets act fast.@reinedamse let me have ur no.we must not loose .all we are saying is 4 them to hear, explain n call us wit immediate effect .nig belong to all not bdp
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2012
@ all forumites, ds is what we see in almost all d MDAs, they force on us so many untrainable staff 2 work with, they are problematic, when correcting them or when giving them task to do,they bliv in their Godfather&they only come to work when they like without remorse.

as it relates to protest,pls 4get d idea,these politicians are d most deadly n useless pple on earth, they dont mind ordering "shoot at sight" pls. dont waste ur life over NSITF,ur family still need u!

I wish everyone best of luck!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2012
pls lets see what we can do today 23rd orientation day might stil hold so lets stat .wit God on our side we must win so those dat have their nos should post it. April to April .God arise and fight dis battle is only u we know.they can never rest unless they cal us .am on my knee lord this is 12.30am everybody should start calling his name 4 at the mention of his name every knee must bow.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2012
I remember yrs back when a politician was forcing an applicant on a DG
DG; sir, ds guy studied religious language, he cant function in such an orgarnisation
Politician; did u bring all dt u know from heaven?
DG; no sir!
Pol.; where did u get it from?
DG; I was taught in sch
Pol.; then u shld teach him or I assume u dont know anything urself and we will remove u!
DG; sorry sir, its ok, he shld resume immediately in Accounts dept.
Pol.; Good boy, bring ur budget to d NASS for approval nxtwk
DG; ok sir.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2012
@ danbatyagi, jenic,clem45,austushi1 & others, i support your idea that we should act fast even on the planned protest i support but i stay in lagos and would have loved to participate. Anyway whatever you guys decide am solidly in support of it. Most of the people being taken now neither paid the said money nor wrote the test. this is unfair.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by obiageli(f): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2012
SOLIDARITY FOREVER SOLIDARITY FOREVER SOLIDARITY FOREVER
WE WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 3:34am On Apr 19, 2012
Little more patience pls.
U people have forgotten that this is a recruitment exercise and they have the right to "accept" or "reject" any candidate.and dey will claim and even prove that they did it on merit.
The occupy thing is good idea but a drastic step and should be taken when it is now confirmed that we have been cheated.
But according to them,they are still on it.
But meanwhile,anyone that has the time and resources can write to newspapers stating grievances and accusing them of corruption and unfairness in their recruitment exercise.
This might get the attention of people and it will be better than marching all around.
If they haven't employed u and u r already being troublesome,wat will u do wen u finally get the job? That will be their excuse.
Lets not shoot ourselves in the foot o
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 3:57am On Apr 19, 2012
Certainly, NSITF will be taken up on this one if our fears become confirmed. Definately, measures will be taken to create the appropriate awareness to the appropriate people. I am very certain that the professional Consultants Tope Kuroyo & Co are handicapped. I think this rubbish must stop. There's got a time when a spade needs to be called a spade, if not, we are not better than them if we keep quiet and allow things to continue like this. We are future leaders of Nigeria. Let's therefore set the pace of what the future Nigeria will be.
We will do this in the most matured way. We have enlightened pple in the house.
In God we trust!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2012
Ladies nd Gentlemen we are very sorry 4 any inconvenience dis exercise must hv cost you.U see we hv 2 follow due process, l assure u dat ur greviances we be duely conveyed 2 d management.More so d recruitment is in batches if ur name is not in d first batch it must be in d subsequent batches thank u.SUCH ARE D THINGS U'LL HEAR WHEN U GET DERE ND IF U MAKE NOISE WELL NA KUJE/KIRIKIRI U GO FIND UR SEF.I will advise u 4get about ur planned protest nd look unto God.D newspapers we just use us 2 make screaming headlines nd make their money nd that's it.GOD BLESS U.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2012
@ Reinedamse and Clem, you guys are certainly right about the folly of protesting openly. Launching a guerilla media campaign would be more effective than marching to "occupy" NSITF. As strong as our case might seem, we would struggle to prove that we were cheated, or that these back-door mediocres didn't pass through the proper recruitment channels. Therein lies the problem. Those of us that have links with the media can use that to draw some attention to our plight. I for one would definitely do that. Even though I am totally 'source-less" in NSITF, I have a few well-oiled 'sources' in the print media. Let's wait and confirm that orientation actually begins on the 23rd for these back-door charlatans, then we would have to strike.

Besides, I have to say that I have no faith in any so-called second batch or third batch list. If these back-door mediocres can take up the entire slot for the first batch, what makes you think the subsequent batch(es) would not be filled with even more fools with back-door connections? At least with the time gap, the management would believe that the Tope Kuroyo & Co. process is completely dead, and would be emboldened to bring in more aliens. If a reasonable number of those of us that attended the test/chat do not make this first list, then forget any hope of making any subsequent list.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2012
Dear NSITF(Front Door) hopefuls, we all must admit that nothing good in this world comes in a platter of gold. we must and i say we must all come together and ask why? Let's keep a date - 23rd April 2012,10:00am: NSITF HQ Abuja.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2012
Danto say something pls
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2012
@aca77, I concur with you totally.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2012
hello, i think this protest thing need to be handle with caution and with the highest sense of maturity, i think that what those in abuja should do is to arrange themselves as the front door applicants and expected nsitf employees and go to the hq on monday 23rd during as if inquiring that they have not yet heard of the official release of appointment letters to most of those that pass through the process and attended the chat but you people are only hearing and seeing some people in their office there submitting acceptance letters.
Arrange yourself maturely as say that you want to meet with the AGM or GM HR as this has to do with recruitment and with wisdom and caution present the issue the the woman highlighting the pains of the process of people from 36 states traveling to abuja and lagos for the chat and test with highest sense of responsibility and hear her response.
We need to do something here in order to put a little pressure on nsitf to release the merit/front door/god favoured list appointment letters because if we continue to wait the politicians people may try to hijack more spaces for their people because even people that have them will continue running to them and more pressure on nsitf

The bible says that we should always watch and pray , we have prayed , watched and need to take some actions so that we may never be left behind.from now this monday, we need to continue to pray to god that our plans for monday will work and we will find favour before this nsitf people and that by the power of the king of kings and the ruler of the universe in jesus name , they must be under pressure to release and mail our offer letter b4 the end of next week.
However, knowing what Nigeria is with govt matters and jobs ,one knew politicians will always bring in some of their people but nsitf should have wisdom like others does by release both the merit/politician letters together and much of the tension will be less.
don't believe and wait for 2nd or 3 list as if it is true , u know how every 2nd or 3rd list is even in those days of university admissions.
Pls those in abuja should please act on this on monday 23rd april and by the power of that raise jesus for us to be free, they can never be left behind us in jesus name
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2012
I still advice that the issue of protest isnt welcome by me
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2012
obiageli: SOLIDARITY FOREVER SOLIDARITY FOREVER SOLIDARITY FOREVER
WE WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT

wetin be ur own?yesterday u said "ALL HAIL THE KING!" and today "CRUCIFY HIM"
which side u dey?
forumites, be ware of this type of person
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2012
Dear forumites, how i wish i wasnt born into this country, called Nigeria where mediocrity reigns & meritocracy sidelined. It's most unfortunate&disheartening that, after the rigorous exercise of chat/test,people in the backdoor are now given opportunities at the detriment of those who actually partook in the exercise.

For those of us in ABUJA,lets go ahead with the protest but let us make it peaceful. For those of us with media power,this is the best tym to use it. For those of us who are fervent in prayers, this is the best time to use our spiritual powers to turn things around posively in our favour. LETS CALL THE ATTENTION OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIANS TO THIS EVIL,INJUSTICE,CHEAT,CORRUPTION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER IN THIS GUDLUCK EBELE JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION. WE ARE SAYING NO,NO,NO,NO,NO&NO TO MEDIOCRITY. PLS, DONT LET US DEBATE THIS 4 TOO LONG, WE NEED TO ACT VERY FAST. GOD HELP US IJN,AMEN. I wish all of us best of luck. We will all laugh at the end.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by obiageli(f): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
I HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED OH ! I WILL NOT ALLOW NSITF TO MAKE ME SAD. I JUST WANT TO HAPPY
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dear forumites, before you protest, find out if your name is on the list i.e a front door candidate. I was at d head office to verify things and I was able to check my name. My name wasn't on the list, including those who came to check theirs. None of us. The Federal Character thing is real o. The only pple smiling away were the ones dt came to collect letters and those doing documentation.
An AGM frm Edo was among us. His name too wasn't there. U might not actually blame those who must have seen the list and decided to use long legs, since their names weren't on the list.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dear forumites, does anyone have the Chairman/MD/Sec OR any board member's ID(phone/name)? So that we can contact them for information or betterstill pray 4 dem. Who knows,we might be lucky.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
afolisho: Dear forumites, before you protest, find out if your name is on the list i.e a front door candidate. I was at d head office to verify things and I was able to check my name. My name wasn't on the list, including those who came to check theirs. None of us. The Federal Character thing is real o. The only pple smiling away were the ones dt came to collect letters and those doing documentation.
An AGM frm Edo was among us. His name too wasn't there. U might not actually blame those who must have seen the list and decided to use long legs, since their names weren't on the list.

Pls was the list pasted or what? OR Is it accessible online? Pls,kindly give us an insight into it.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
Its not pasted. A man was kind enough to help me check.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
@all, I jst called my source in NSITF and he said d 2nd batch shud be out before d end of nxt mnth (wia my name is). Let's relax, its well IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
@all please I beg of you all to be calmed because God is in control. with God all things are posible just be rest assured .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
i av d md and d h.r managers number.but lets wait small first
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
Can anyone tell me wot z federal character?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemzod: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
My name was checked by 2 different persons too.It was not on the list.I think the first list is for the backdoor people,i may be wrong ooo.
Although I know of someone who knows one of the interviewers.She was there as an invigilator when we wrote d test,she had her credentials submitted @ the chat and also has her letter.
Let us just pray that God will help us for subsequent lists.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
Can anyone tell me what is federal character? I nd to knw nw!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemzod: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
soamsii55: Can anyone tell me wot z federal character?
Federal Character Commission is a government agency that ensures that any recruitment carried out in the country by any Federal Government Parastatal has citizens of each state of the federation duly represented.
It issues a Certificate of Compliance to such government parastatal that they have complied with the above in their recruitment exercise.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Na wa o, different stories here n there! So we need to be sure that our name is on d list, b4 we protest! Ok, so since we dont kw anybody, who's going to help us check? @Afolisho: pls are u still in Abj? If yes, is it possible 2check for some of us? Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.