Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403550 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by samfena: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
To be honest I care about the SALARY because I'm not going to work for free for anybody, but all I need now is just to get the Job, I heard that the number of people that they're looking for is 2000! God help us !!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Yhinkaa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=samfena]To be honest I care about the SALARY because I'm not going to work for free for anybody, but all I need now is just to get the Job, I heard that the number of people that they're looking for is 2000! God help us !!! [AMEEN]

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2012
Has God been so good to u? Praise the Lord. Its Friday. Enjoy ur weekend.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Happy sunday! Have a wonderful week ahead in Jesus name. Remain blessed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hlo guys, two days silent, any info about the appointment letter? Pls let's d house knw of it
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
baba247: Hlo guys, two days silent, any info about the appointment letter? Pls let's d house knw of it
Hey baba247 cooldown na. Til month end or first week of dec. it shall be well. be prayerful
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Tanx @ rush J we shl wait and see by God Grace. Is lyk 2morrow
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
hello,
it is very unfortunate that they have to call up to over 2000 people when in the previous recruitment , they have already given appointment letters to over 1400 peolple and from what i heard they only have the capacity for now to recruit only 2000 .
The proper thing would have been to call 500-600 people to cover up the numbers but they later called up thier friends and cronies for it .
And i am not exaggering you will see that when the appointment letters comes out , it is this same people of thiers that we get it.
I will Nigerian graduates think they will employ all over 2000 when 1400 has already been employ and they do not even have offices in some states and where they do have office in my state, it is just a rented flat of few rooms for few staff.
God will help all of us but people should not be too over hopeful because right from the beginning , the process was something else that what is is suppose to be.

God help Nigeria graduates and youths that spend time and money moving to abuja.
Like we see What the outcome will be , we will all see it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
ALL IS WEL
write247ng: hello,
it is very unfortunate that they have to call up to over 2000 people when in the previous recruitment , they have already given appointment letters to over 1400 peolple and from what i heard they only have the capacity for now to recruit only 2000 .
The proper thing would have been to call 500-600 people to cover up the numbers but they later called up thier friends and cronies for it .
And i am not exaggering you will see that when the appointment letters comes out , it is this same people of thiers that we get it.
I will Nigerian graduates think they will employ all over 2000 when 1400 has already been employ and they do not even have offices in some states and where they do have office in my state, it is just a rented flat of few rooms for few staff.
God will help all of us but people should not be too over hopeful because right from the beginning , the process was something else that what is is suppose to be.

God help Nigeria graduates and youths that spend time and money moving to abuja.
aworee: Please, anybody who knows what to expect in NSITF interview should share it with the house. Thank you.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmmm...its well!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
write247ng: hello,

U r rite, bt whr is ur state pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2012
Why are dey MODs Hiding Post Here...
Wats hapning?
Mrng Faithfuls.....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Did you hear the News? Just saw it ΐϞ one of τ̲̅ђe online media network too!!! We as Christians should stop using the word "Lol" as it originated from the Devil worshippers aπϑ they become happy seeing τ̲̅ђe world using it because when they pray they say "Lucifer our Lord" in short "Lol" so they think we are saying the same thing as them as τ̲̅ђey gave it τ̲̅ȍ τ̲̅ђe world, so a piece of advice,don't use Lol ever again Please. its for your own safety. You may ßε̲̣ worshipping τ̲̅ђe devil unknowingly.
John8:32 says "aπϑ ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"
D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't hide τ̲̅ђe truth from others,Ɣøû know ђã†̥ τ̲̅ȍ do.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
Halloooooooooooo!!!!!!! Anybody home??update pls
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2012
fabulous01: Did you hear the News? Just saw it ΐϞ one of τ̲̅ђe online media network too!!! We as Christians should stop using the word "Lol" as it originated from the Devil worshippers aπϑ they become happy seeing τ̲̅ђe world using it because when they pray they say "Lucifer our Lord" in short "Lol" so they think we are saying the same thing as them as τ̲̅ђey gave it τ̲̅ȍ τ̲̅ђe world, so a piece of advice,don't use Lol ever again Please. its for your own safety. You may ßε̲̣ worshipping τ̲̅ђe devil unknowingly.
Oh pls...its laughing out loud, let cambridge advanced learner be your guide!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2012
fabulous01: Did you hear the News? Just saw it ΐϞ one of τ̲̅ђe online media network too!!! We as Christians should stop using the word "Lol" as it originated from the Devil worshippers aπϑ they become happy seeing τ̲̅ђe world using it because when they pray they say "Lucifer our Lord" in short "Lol" so they think we are saying the same thing as them as τ̲̅ђey gave it τ̲̅ȍ τ̲̅ђe world, so a piece of advice,don't use Lol ever again Please. its for your own safety. You may ßε̲̣ worshipping τ̲̅ђe devil unknowingly.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Obinoscopy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
BE811APP: Why are dey MODs Hiding Post Here...
Wats hapning?
Mrng Faithfuls.....

We did not hide any post O. Its the antispambot that marked some posts erroneously as spam. It has been corrected though. Apologises to those who were banned unjustly. Regards.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

We did not hide any post O. Its the antispambot that marked some posts erroneously as spam. It has been corrected though. Apologises to those who were banned unjustly. Regards.

Okkk Nyc1
Re: NSITF Interview In August by geedon: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Many of us youths are so misinformed,your facts are wrong and your figures ain't correct.I'm sure If u benefited from d previous NSITF recruitment,ur story would av been different,I feel ur pain bro.
And for those who think d pay is too small,u knw Rome was not built in a day. NSITF means well,if it is possible,everybody would be employed but let's be realistic...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
steffans: embarassed
Good comment. Fenks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by HenryO2(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2012
Lets Hope and pray that this stuff works out for us all. grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Henry O: Lets Hope and pray that this stuff works out for us all. grin

Pls, kindly update us all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by samfena: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
GoD help us>
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2012
U don't seem to b a serious minded person to me. @fabulous

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
thk God u aware!!!!!!!!!den stop pingin me.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Yhinkaa(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2012
Pls house is there any hope for us that were not call for for the recent secreening? because i went to d nsitf hqrs in july and met one mr petr who shows me my name and said i should wait for the second btch but when they call 4 d jst concluded secreening my name was not there. pls any update regards to that?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ogunmiloro: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2012
Yhinkaa: Pls house is there any hope for us that were not call for for the recent secreening? because i went to d nsitf hqrs in july and met one mr petr who shows me my name and said i should wait for the second btch but when they call 4 d jst concluded secreening my name was not there. pls any update regards to that?
As regards ur statement,please have you been screened before by nsitf,because i was hinted that those they called were part of the first batch.probably they might call the supplementary and second batch together
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2012
ogunmiloro:
As regards ur statement,please have you been screened before by nsitf,because i was hinted that those they called were part of the first batch.probably they might call the supplementary and second batch together

hmmmmmmm........its well!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
ogunmiloro:

Crap!!! are u a kid? whoever hinted you that will someday feel the wrath of God(i have my reasons) and for you to have believed and pasted here, leaves me no option than to think ur a dunce!
How could the people that never sat for test or went for interview be part of 1st batch?

SMH for Nigeria!

Failed State filled with corrupt souls!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
U guys re so scaring!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.