Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403561 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Gorimakpa(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2013
prettyoma: He said the ways things are going nw, we may likely start work by Feb and latest early march.

When we are likely to start work is not the issue, the issue is when will they contact us? We cant collect ap letter and resume immediately nau
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Gorimakpa(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2013
keside001: Hi House, i called Mr Peter but he refused to release any info to me n said he doesnt knw when our AP letter is coming out. I just got NSITF HR's number Mrs Olufunke Aleshinloye 08023014170 n Alhaji Munir Abubakar MD NSITF 08033010963. Gud luck guyz. I blv our AP letters will come out this week.

How do you expect him to give you any info? Does he know you? Its not a wise idea to post these men's numbers here for some strangers to start disturbing them. That will only make matters worse. People who know them personally can contact them and share info with us instead of just splashing their number here for anybody to start calling unnecessarily.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Hi House, i called Mr Peter but he refused to release any info to me n said he doesnt knw when our AP letter is coming out. I just got NSITF HR's number Mrs Olufunke Aleshinloye 08023014170 n Alhaji Munir Abubakar MD NSITF 08033010963. Gud luck guyz. I blv our AP letters will come out this week.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

i doubt if ur qualified to comment on this forum, how dare u call me peter do u know him? or u expect him to start telling a stranger info on when ap will be given out? is he nsitf do u want him to loose his job why don't u go about ur normall biz and pray to God, at this level what u need is to intensify on ur prayers for God gives job not by calling mr Peter, what u have just succeded in doing now is to discourage those that normally gives info , so u think that md will pik ur call mind u md has important things that bothers him not ur AP , u better apologize to this hon forum and be very careful on ur post.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Forget whether they call the MD or what ever, the matter is, when is our AP letter wl come out period. Pls stop arguing and let talk about AP letter. Pls Update the House guys

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks guys for d info.God will perfect all dat concerns us in Jesus name.Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Gorimakpa n uchman,u guys shud take it easy na.Everyone is tryn to get useful info dt will help us all,dey must have gone about it d wrong way buh if u are to correct anyone do dat politely and mind ur choice of words pls!dnt talk anyone down #not cool
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
at this point all we need is prayers . its well

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2013
Yes ooo.... Bro Uchman77!
Mrng Hopefuls...
Cheers!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Uchman i dnt blame u ciously. Pls mind the way u talk to pple okay. Why was Mr Peter's number pasted here if not for someone to call him n get some useful info, whether its a man or woman that calls him its still for the benefit of this forum. Stop reasonin like a child and pray that ur name comes out since i can see ur so jobless n need this job more than any one. Guys our AP letters are already their n will soon be rolling out. Pray n av Faith.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Keside001, I can see u are very angry and you have every right to be. That I can understand. But pls also understand dat this forum is different stroke for different folks. Variety has always been de spice of life. Don't take de comment to hrt. Take de courage, responsibility and boldness u took to hrt and let's move on.

@prettyoma Any update?

keside001: Uchman i dnt blame u ciously. Pls mind the way u talk to pple okay. Why was Mr Peter's number pasted here if not for someone to call him n get some useful info, whether its a man or woman that calls him its still for the benefit of this forum. Stop reasonin like a child and pray that ur name comes out since i can see ur so jobless n need this job more than any one. Guys our AP letters are already their n will soon be rolling out. Pray n av Faith.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Adegoke368: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
i called my source in NSITF and he confirmed d AP letters wil b out nxt mnth. Lets jst pray n hope. Its well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Adegoke368: i called my source in NSITF and he confirmed d AP letters wil b out nxt mnth. Lets jst pray n hope. Its well.

Ok oooo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Adegoke368: i called my source in NSITF and he confirmed d AP letters wil b out nxt mnth. Lets jst pray n hope. Its well.
@Adegoke368 Tnk you
Re: NSITF Interview In August by prettyoma: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
No update for nw,but my husband will be going their by 2moro morning.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
prettyoma: No update for nw,but my husband will be going their by 2moro morning.
@Prettyoma, tnk u
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hmmmmm, we are getting closer it seems like we wl going to here a Good news 2morrow. Let's all keep praying
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stleo: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Praying that God shall perfect all that he has started in our lives... In Jesus Name!! (Amen)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Great forumite, through which means shall we be contacted- sms,mail or call? so that we shall all be frequenting and responding to each of them. Rpl pls. Tnx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
rush j.:
Great forumite, through which means shall we be contacted- sms,mail or call? so that we shall all be frequenting and responding to each of them. Rpl pls. Tnx

Some will get by Calls.... I.e dos who dnt have anybody.
Some will get it delivered to dem...as per der Sponsors...I.e thru d ministers, senators. Dat recommended dem...
Am nt sure abut text sha....

Dats hw d first batch was called...dnt knw abt dis baTch

Hope dis helps!!!!?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2013
hi Forumites or hopefulls, so there are still people waiting on this job hopes, Im so surprised! are these the same people we paid N1000 to apply with and were called for chat in August, 2011? if its still that set, then you better look for something good to do with your time. But if you are part of the new people called for chat again (as Im seeing now that there was another chat in Nov'12)then keep waiting since you know how you got to the level of your new back-door invitation for chat after the real and legitimate set were fraudulently silenced by you back-door hopefulls. Keep waiting! but dont be deceived! find better things to do with your time, this recruitment has been bastardly politicized, I was the only person interviewed for my post all over the country and I was told that I got all it takes to get the job based on experience and qualification but today, almost two years after no appointment. But thank God I've been promoted in my office (to grade level 13) far above that level which I applied for in NSITF. Im advising because I know what is going on with employment in to Public Sector (mostly parastatas/Agencies) Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2013
caldan: hi Forumites or hopefulls, so there are still people waiting on this job hopes, Im so surprised! are these the same people we paid N1000 to apply with and were called for chat in August, 2011? if its still that set, then you better look for something good to do with your time. But if you are part of the new people called for chat again (as Im seeing now that there was another chat in Nov'12)then keep waiting since you know how you got to the level of your new back-door invitation for chat after the real and legitimate set were fraudulently silenced by you back-door hopefulls. Keep waiting! but dont be deceived! find better things to do with your time, this recruitment has been bastardly politicized, I was the only person interviewed for my post all over the country and I was told that I got all it takes to get the job based on experience and qualification but today, almost two years after no appointment. But thank God I've been promoted in my office (to grade level 13) far above that level which I applied for in NSITF. Im advising because I know what is going on with employment in to Public Sector (mostly parastatas/Agencies) Best of luck!

@Caldan, Dis is really an epistle. But waiting time is not wasting time
Re: NSITF Interview In August by prettyoma: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2013
Latest update...our list has just left to federal character comm for d final process and will be out in two weeks tym.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2013
2 Weeks??
Wow!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2013
@prettyoma how are u doing? cal me on this no 08026886414
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dr Dux:

@Caldan, Dis is really an epistle. But waiting time is not wasting time
my friend, when waiting time becomes unnecessarily delayed it becomes wasting time!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
prettyoma: Latest update...our list has just left to federal character comm for d final process and will be out in two weeks tym.

@Prettyoma, tnx 4de info. But do you no how people will be contacted?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thanks prettyoma for d useful info. I will call my state(Imo) commissioner in Federal character commission for more details and update this hon forum. I still see light an d end of the tunnel. Pray is the key.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thanks prettyoma for d useful info. I will call my state(Imo) commissioner in Federal character commission for more details and update this hon forum. I still see light at d end of the tunnel. Pray is the key.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
@Keside001,

Thank u. Dat Brave, Couragious, Bold, Determined and Encouraging person has arisen once and as always, again to de task.

keside001: Thanks prettyoma for d useful info. I will call my state(Imo) commissioner in Federal character commission for more details and update this hon forum. I still see light at d end of the tunnel. Pray is the key.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Good news....call me to knw more abt it....I can see everytg turnin around for my good!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.