Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes (14238 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by hisexcellency34: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2023 general elections, Atiku Abubakar on Sunday said he is confident of victory with the choice of his running mate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

In a newsletter titled ‘Okowa Is An Asset To You And I’, Atiku who rejected the report of the PDP panel recommending Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State as his running mate, explained that Okowa satisfied all the qualities he desired in who will serve as the vice-president if the party wins as both of them shared the same personality.

He said, “The first most important decision that any candidate for an executive position in a democracy must make is the choice of a running mate”.

The office of the president, in particular, requires that the holder of that office must have clarity of the mind on decision-making. That is why in countries that have acquired more experiences in democratic acculturation, the choice that a presidential candidate makes about their running mates, and how they make the decision, provides a window of assessing their preparedness for the job that potentially waits ahead of them”.

“In meeting up with this expectation, and more importantly to ensure that I make a pick of a running mate that you shall be proud of, it became necessary for me to be introspective about my choice”.
“The Governor of Delta State, His Excellency Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa and I share a lot of personality attributes in common.

“He is a fine gentleman, but tenacious. His experience as a Senator will come in handy in some of the legislative reforms that are urgently needed to reformat our governmental processes”.

“Ifeanyi and I are incurable optimists in the future of Nigeria and the promises it holds as one united, peaceful and prosperous country. Having him on the ticket brings a lot of assets to our campaign.

“In the months ahead to the general election, together with other great leaders of our party, the Peoples Democratic Party and, with your esteemed support, we shall work very hard to ensure convincing victory for our party”.
https://independent.ng/okowa-and-i-share-the-same-personality-attributes-atiku/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Totilopussylick(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
That doesn't guarantee you and him a winner in the up coming general election in Nigeria.

Peter Obi mandate i stand gidigbam.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by AlexBells(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't even know what to say in situation like this, I think the biggest thing you and Okowa share in common is your Allergy to Wike, apart from that you guys are totally different folks, but it makes sense for the sustainability of the office which you both are working out a joint ticket, I wish you guys the best. I also appreciate the fact you chose Okowa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by nairavsdollars(f): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okowa is a misfit but i will still prefer a calm man like him to a toxic one like Wike. I can't feel safe with Wike as my deputy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Bomboiy: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
The same personality like looting public funds and not paying pensioners.

You and Okowa will lose Delta State to Obi.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by 9jii(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okowa won't save PDP from losing SS in 2023.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by shigishege: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
He wan put okowa for wahala. How many trials has okowa done??

143 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by God1000(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's a fib

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by nairavsdollars(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Possible if NNPP and Labour merge.
Tutor729:
I hope both APC and PDP lose
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by AnambraPrince: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wike right now grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tutor729:
I hope both APC and PDP lose
Impossible

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Maxymilliano(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
I'm surprised the PDP hierarchies are yet to reach out to Gov Wike since the outcome of the last meeting where Okowa was chosen as VP.

Wike deserve some respects and shouldn't be treated like an orphan.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Unzerious: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Same Personality shocked .......In Stealing!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by nairavsdollars(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku deliberately snubbed Wike to show him he is a small boy in PDP matters
Maxymilliano:
I'm surprised the PDP hierarchies are yet to reach out to Gov Wike since the outcome of the last meeting where Okowa was chosen as VP.

Wike deserve some respects and shouldn't be treated like an orphan.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Mushlag: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hhhm
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by saintjimos(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Same people
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by kenedy175(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by jeeqaa7(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Obi is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Johnrake69: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
I talk am. Two criminal. Okowa is loaded with Delta state funds. #175Billion loan approved in the last two months.

When will Delta state get it right? From Ibori, to Uduaghan, to Okowa. I cry for the future generation of Deltans.

But you both will fail. Only Owa people will vote Okowa in 2023.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Clown .
Same personality in stealing and corruption. grin

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol. Same personality attributes that will make both of you lose at the polls.

Peter Obi and his supporters are waiting to spoil votes for PDP in the S and SE. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by AbijaJ: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Smh. Wike in the mud. Wike must take his pound of flesh. This constant derision from Atiku is just too much.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by hurlaryinkah(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sure.

9jii:
Okowa won't save PDP from losing SS in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Oyindidi(f): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
oga go sleep abeg

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by nairavsdollars(f): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
quietly licking his wounds like Ahmad Lawan
AbijaJ:
Smh. Wike in the mud. Wike must take his pound of flesh. This constant derision from Atiku is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Juststarrin: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buhari scammed us in 2015

Atiku wan scam us again

Wise up my people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
undecided

Okowa that hasn't paid nurses their gratuity and pensions for years.....The man is a disaster..........

I will vote for Obi even though I know his chances are slim......However if the status quo persists, I prefer Tinubu (just wish he was younger) to these PDP clowns.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by AbijaJ: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
quietly licking his wounds like Ahmad Lawan

Wait and see his reaction. My gut feeling tells me say E go Loudddd.

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by LoveToRead: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
It is good to hear that. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Reekado Banks Deserves The Award And Not Lil Kesh / 56th Independence Day Celebration In Kano Held At Sani Abacha Stadium / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.