Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (37907 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 4:18am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I can talk of your family all I want since they raised you to call others "lost souls" in the way you have come to think it is ok to. So you do consider it an insult but when you HURLED it at me, it was OK . . . I had to accept it ROFL . . . see complaining ooo!!

You talk of culture yet you refuse the one major reason why we are all able to exist on the same planet  . . . which is respect for the choices of others but you want me to refrain from throwing back at you and yours the same insults you see fit to throw at me? I suggest you look into what that culture really teaches you and learn the good of it. It will help you think better as a human being and as a citizen of this planet next time.

well the insults u throw at my family can go right back to urs. I didnt say nothin bout ur family but u had to say something about my family. where did i say people can't make their own choices. where? all u do is put words into people's mouth and argue against that. So it's wrong for me to think that nigerians should maintain their language. You need to get ur head examined.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Jul 25, 2011
trueword:

well the insults u throw at my family can go right back to urs. I didnt say nothin bout your family but u had to say something about my family. where did i say people can't make their own choices. where? all u do is put words into people's mouth and argue against that. So it's wrong for me to think that nigerians should maintain their language.    You need to get your head examined.

Again, if it you feel it is fit for you to throw at another, then you should be willing to accept that you and your family deserve the same. Or are you under the impression that when you insult others, you are not invariably insulting your family? Well, for someone advocating culture, I would think that would be common knowledge!

If you have issues with ENGLISH COMPREHENSION then I suggest you go back to school. I expressed an opinion and you felt I needed to be insulted for expressing that opinion. If that does not clue you into the fact that you are trying here to impose your view on others, then I don't know what else can.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 4:23am On Jul 25, 2011
dramenda:

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW IF NOT BEEN TO AMERICA DONT DROP A NOTE OF HEAR SAY,YOU MAY JUST BE FOOLING YOUR SELF,  leave america to americans let nigerians hold 9ja.

hussh little puppy
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 4:29am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, if it you feel it is fit for you to throw at another, then you should be willing to accept that you and your family deserve the same. Or are you under the impression that when you insult others, you are not invariably insulting your family? Well, for someone advocating culture, I would think that would be common knowledge!

If you have issues with ENGLISH COMPREHENSION then I suggest you go back to school. I expressed an opinion and you invariably felt I needed to be insulted for expressing that opinion. If that does not inform you that you are there prescribing for others, then I don't know what else can.

since you are all about respecting people opinions, why did u attack mine and mischaracterize it as coersion? since you have issues understanding what i'm saying, maybe you should go and take a couse in READING COMPREHENSION and CRITICAL THINKING.

again, where did I say that people should be FORCED to keep their language. did i not only say I think its IMPORTANT for nigerians to keep their language.  GEEEEZ.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Jul 25, 2011
Attack?? I simply posited that your OPINION is NOT FACT for ALL NIGERIANS out there and you should know that or at least understand that -- Not everyone buys that argument of yours.

Notice that I was not the only way who QUESTIONED your DECLARATIONS as pertains NIGERIANS  . . . you kept making general statements, for which I kept trying to correct you that WE DO NOT ALL subscribe to the same mind view even as Nigerians.

One's nationality is not in the language one speaks, or the morals or values one clings to. It is simply an identity that one acquires through birth, or naturalization, and can choose to build upon or not, as one sees fit.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Attack?? I simply posited that your OPINION is NOT FACT for ALL NIGERIANS out there and you should know that or at least understand that -- Not everyone buys that argument of yours.

Notice that I was not the only way who QUESTIONED your DECLARATIONS as pertains NIGERIANS  . . . you kept making general statements, for which I kept trying to correct you that WE DO NOT ALL subscribe to the same mind view even as Nigerians.

I did not say every nigerians is of the same opinion I have b/c I know plenty of them have simply thrown away their language.  Only thing I tried to point out was that it was an odd trend seeing how others from less developed countries like nigeria still maintain their language and pass it on to their kids and that we shouldnt forget that language is a big part of our identity. 

B/C I know there are some who replace their nigerian language with english b/c they feel less than. Some view speaking english as a sign of being superior. If some chooses to forget their language just b/c they want to, that's their choice. I just don't think its a good thing if they changing it b/c they feel less than.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2011
trueword:

I did not say every nigerians is of the same opinion I have b/c I know plenty of them have simply thrown away their language.  Only thing I tried to point out was that it was an odd trend seeing how others from less developed countries like nigeria still maintain their language and pass it on to their kids and that we shouldnt forget that language is a big part of our identity. 

You should learn how to express yourself better. NO, we do not all agree that the language is a big part of our identity -- that OPINION of yours is NOT SHARED by all Nigerians and your example tells you EXACTLY THAT!

trueword:

B/C I know there are some who replace their nigerian language with english b/c they feel less than. Some view speaking english as a sign of being superior. If some chooses to forget their language just b/c they want to, that's their choice. I just don't think its a good thing if they changing it b/c they feel less than.

And? Again, if a Parent chooses to teach their ward ENGLISH as opposed to any Nigerian language, what is wrong with that? These people, even those who live in Nigeria, have a right to teach their kids whatever language they choose and IT DOES NOT take away from their Nigerianess, no matter what you think.

You do not get to decide who is Nigerian enough and who is not. Each Nigeria is already Nigerian enough -- whether with the language or without -- it is up to them to want to add language or remove it. Not for you to decide that it takes away from them in anyway.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You should learn how to express yourself better. NO, we do not all agree that the language is a big part of our identity -- that OPINION of yours is NOT SHARED by all Nigerians and your example tells you EXACTLY THAT!

And? Again, if a Parent chooses to teach their ward ENGLISH as opposed to any Nigerian language, what is wrong with that? These people, even those who live in Nigeria, have a right to teach their kids whatever language they choose and IT DOES NOT take away from their Nigerianess, no matter what you think.

You do not get to decide who is Nigerian enough and who is not. Each Nigeria is already Nigerian enough -- whether with the language or without -- it is up to them to want to add language or remove it. Not for you to decide that it takes away from them in anyway.

stop taking my statements and turning them into something else. all these new claims u have made where did i say i decide who is nigerian and who is not. Did I say you can't teach your kids english? Did I not say people can change to wtevr language they want?  my gosh. Do you have a reading problem?   So its your belief that in this day and age black man should feel inferior?  You are really unbelievable.

if language is not a big part of ones identity, why can language be used to determine where one may come from?   SMH
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^ Like I said, you should read your own posts because you continue to speak out of both sides of your mouth. You cannot in one statement speak of how everyone is free to choose, but at the same time declare that people should not be free to choose.

A blackman is free to choose to see another language as a better option for him as he deems fit . . . it is not for you to question his ideals. He is free to teach his kids whatever language he feels is superior, whatever you think of it does not matter . . . Kapish?

I know many people who speak spanish but are themselves not of spanish origin. There are ghanians out there who speak Yoruba but have no yoruba blood in them. Notice how silly your assertions going to become when you actually test them against reality?
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by aljharem(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin kobo kobo wink wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Like I said, you should read your own posts because you continue to speak out of both sides of your mouth. You cannot in one statement speak of how everyone is free to choose, but at the same time declare that people should not be free to choose at the same time.

A blackman is free to choose to see another language as a better option for him as he deems fit . . . it is not for you to question his ideals. He is free to teach his kids whatever language he feels is superior for his ideals, whatever you think of it does not matter . . . Kapish?

you are unbelievable.  do u even read what u type? what nonsense.  even a child in primary school will see some reason in what i'm saying. you need help. You can feel inferior all u like that is YOUR CHOICE.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^ Continue trying to play double game thinking you can fool others of the intentions of your post. You are not the first to try this and you will not be the last.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Continue trying to play double game thinking you can fool others of the intentions of your post. You are not the first to try this and you will not be the last.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided  wow.  really.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by pleep(m): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2011
Lol, this kobojunkie character should just stop calling herself a Nigerian. ( if she even does)
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2011
this poster is nothing but an imposter. WDF are you talking?? ok ok pok we have heard naija is better than yankee, talking about language or identity? damn i speak spanish, french and some chines what do u gotta say 'bout that dont worry stay in naija no shaking for u. shebi armed robbers no dey fear u? abi this were na even politician wey wan use young people do rituals again? come, my problem with you is you are just a commentator and a spectator not a player. get on the field B stop watching it happen B make it happen B. wonder why you want to make others be like you by discouraging them?? dont kill the dreams of future hakeem olajuwins and akons and barack obamas and dem other immigrant decendants because you cant be nuffin but a broke a@@ cab driver in yankee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i shake my head for you blad
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by udezue(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2011
One of the silliest post to grace NL. America is worse than Nigeria? U have got to be kidding me. I came to the US as a kid and now as an adult no matter the difficulties I might be facing US is still 10 times better than Nigeria. Losing ur culture is ur damn problem coz Naija no be only immigrant group in the US. In Nigeria ppl don't even speak their native language so its our colonial mentality not US fault.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by odumchi: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2011
I am a spectator and etc? Why couldnt you take your own advice in Nigeria and stop being a spectator and take control of your own future? Is it my problem what you speak? And how am I an imposter? You can speak Yiddish if you like but it still drops to bare basics, you either have your culture with you ro you dont. Implementing foreign languages as an excuse for ethnic ulture doesnt cut it.

mr sirdam:

this poster is nothing but an imposter. WDF are you talking?? ok ok pok we have heard naija is better than yankee, talking about language or identity? damn i speak spanish, french and some chines what do u gotta say 'bout that dont worry stay in naija no shaking for u. shebi armed robbers no dey fear u? abi this were na even politician wey wan use young people do rituals again? come, my problem with you is you are just a commentator and a spectator not a player. get on the field B stop watching it happen B make it happen B. wonder why you want to make others be like you by discouraging them?? dont kill the dreams of future hakeem olajuwins and akons and barack obamas and dem other immigrant decendants because you cant be nuffin but a broke a@@ cab driver in yankee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i shake my head for you blad
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2011
It seems you are just out to kill d dreams of young nigerians dat would actually actualize de american dream, well u r on ur own it won't work B
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by udezue(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2011
1. You only go in credit card debt coz u chose to get 1 and live above ur means not pay back on time b4 interest fees are added.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by MandingoII(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2011
[quote by manny] Besides "My people" won't ask such questions because all or should I say MOST of my extended family members like cousins, aunts et al have been here at one point, and most returned back home. As for my immediate family people, they are here with me and I'm not the only one planning to go home, they are as well.  So I guess most of "MY PEOPLE" understand the  American security, values, ease of living and sanitation [quote][/quote]

can't find jobs huh.

bye

Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by ogianyo(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2011
It is impossible to have any universality of viewpoint regarding the pros and cons of living in Nigeria or vice versa.This is because depending on your experience of Nigeria,any country is better than Nigeria.
I am mid forties,I have worked and lived in Nigeria all my life.I travel regularly to europe because my spouse for now prefers to stay there.I have the option of staying legally but consider it inconcievable to live permanently in europe.Aside from the annoying weather and restrictions,I wont make what I make in Nigeria.
On the other hand ,a fellow whose only experience of Nigeria has been its school and and unemployment will go to latvia if you give him the opportunity.
I am investing seriously in Nigeria because the returns justify the risks. I am an opportunity seeker not a job seeker.It is not possible for me to see this country from the same perspective as a job seeker.Therefore the argument between those who say there is nothing like Nigeria and those who if given the opportunity dont mind going abroad on a canoe
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by 4kizo(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2011
If u re given America visa wil u reject it?
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by imoise: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2011
Hello Guys,
I have read through all your comments about the U.S. and Nigeria. To be honest, Nigeria is better for older people above 50s who have questionable character. Here u can steal public funds, marry an underage, do whatever you want and people still worship you for your illegalities. We talk about Nigeria when we come to Lagos, please visit other places. America is a very simple place to live, “live within ur mean”. The cultural thing is the only negative thing I see but it all depends on the individual. I took a loan for my MBA but when I graduated my company paid it all. I was working in a bank in Nigeria b4 I left but I wake up 4am just to get to work and I did have a training or promotion in 3yrs. Guy, I do not need a mansion to live in  and I got my condo/2-bed for 55k USD.  Going to America is not force; please don’t advise people to come, LET THEM STAY IN NAIJA AND WATCH THEIR POLITICIANS STEAL THEIR MONEY TO COME BUY HOUSES HERE. E no good e no good but see naija politicians? They all have their families here now.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by jeffpillar(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
thank you for the wonderfull post.i guess u are writing a project and you want to expand your views on this topic-dats i good one.just to help u,never ever think that we will gain any great achievments as USA becouse the mindset there is far better when it comes to development and growth.this two factors-develpoment and growth are the main pump that gush out the balance economic atmospher we all aspire to have since 1960.please my friend USA is not our match please,
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by martinosi: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
cap28:

The OP makes a lot of very valid points but many posters simply can not get beyond their materialistic and consumer orientated perspective on life to see the truth in his words.

I dont think the poster is comparing the US to Nigeria in terms of economic development - america is an industrialised nation which built its wealth on the enslavement of african people and the appropriation of land of other weaker peoples- its an empire  - that is enough for it to be a world leader, no if im not mistaken the op is referring to the adverse effect that life in america has on the average nigerian.

debt - i agree with the poster - debt has a terrible effect on the every day lifestyle of the average person in america, and unless you are a multi millionaire, have paid off your mortgage, are not shelling out huge tuition fees to pay for an education you cant escape it in america - debt is the reason you have to put up with doing a job you hate or working with people you despise - effectively you have to go out and work in order to get rid of it in order to prevent losing your home and your lifestyle - in other words you become a wage slave, this debt hangs over your head sometimes until after you die.

stress - for the average nigerian who wasnt brought up in the west life can be stressful because of how much harder you have to work in order to afford your standard of living - unlike nigeria when you can chill out with friends and family after a hard days work you may find yourself coming home to either an empty home with just the tv for company.  If you are lucky enough to have friends and family around you they may be too busy to visit because they too  are caught up in the treadmill lifestyle as well, a survey was carried out in the uk and it was discovered that blacks who live and work in the uk are more prone to suffer from depression and stress related illnesses than their counterparts who live much harder lives back home in nigeria!!!

professional devalue - unless you are a medical doctor, scientist, surgeon or trained in any other highly specialised field where there are a shortage of skilled personnel you will not be placed on the same level as american or uk trained professional and will be expected to start your training from scratch - which means going in to debt (see above) so i agree with this point as well.

prices - food prices are rising steadily all over the western world and are set to go through the roof the minuite the US dollar crashes and is no longer the world reserve currency, american economists are predicting that the dollar's value will drop so steeply that the end result will be hyperinflation  -so all this so called cheap food that many of you continue to crow about will become a thing of the past .

cultural diffusion - american culture which is based on empty consumerism, sex, Indecency, promiscuity and general vacuousness is all consuming and all present - it contaminates and destroys every thing it touches but above all it does not tolerate difference - anything that departs from the above is ridiculed or and ignored, also america is a society built on legalised racial segregation  as a result america is divided along racial lines and people of african descent are relegated to a position of inferiority (although this is no longer practised openly) as a result of this a lot of nigerians born and raised in america will do everything possible to dissociate themselves from anything that reminds them of their culture - that is if they want to fit in with their fellow americans.
Therefore loss of language, sense of identity and culture is inevitable for most nigerians born and raised in america.

I have to agree with you 100% especially on the Debt & Culture part.
Its like people only wake up and go out to pay the mortgage/rent and
then the degrading cultural effect in the media, does not help issues.

I personally do not watch TV anymore except for an occassional glance
at the news. All my Media viewing is via the Internet now.

I am very very very selective of what gets the attention of my "Eyes"
and "Ears".
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by nebeolis: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
please just let nigerian goverment build skycrapers, good roads, subway stations or metro station, mono rails. power grid, goods houses men will will pay any amount but let them do it first stop condeming a country that work tirdless to make there place to be like a place where humanbeing surpose to be tell your goverment to do what american goverment do for there masses.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
*off to read how this kobojukie/manny thing got started!*  cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718885.128.html#msg8773118 grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
only the children of the elite will make these bizarre assertions

life is worth next to nothing in nigeria, a country where policemen, soldiers or armed robbers can kill you with impunity

my horror story is on a thread - i was a victim of a robbery in a go slow on apapa oshodi expressway

a friend in lekki woke up with thieves in his bedroom. they had been robbing everyone in his neighbourhood. he had four big dogs, so they had planned specially for him. a country in which robbers are some comfortable that they can write letter that they are coming, a country where you have to keep money at home for robbers

a country where you face psychotic trailer drivers with trucks that should be on the scrapyard

a country where violated women have to keep quiet

a country where you can get rich selling fake drugs, flood damaged cars , etal and be celebrated

yeah america is worse than nigeria - for the likes of bernie madoff , criminals, philanderers like schwarzenegger
nonsense
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*off to read how this kobojukie/manny thing got started!*  cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718885.128.html#msg8773118  grin grin

This was my original post to @Buzugee

@buzugee

You talking true, this country is just full of so many troubles. Imagine, I have to pay close to $15 daily to work, and parking is no joke not if you wanna shell out $20 or more for parking and the traffic is jus another issue. As for the weather, did yall see the weather for this weekend? Sh/i/t, that sent me running out of the office @2:30pm yesterday. Anyway @ OP, Nigeria is a lot better only if you have money (average) doing ok because U.S. here is one problem or another, if it's not taxes, environment, or the law or one silly thing or the other. Yeah U.S has opportunities but please that's more like slavery.

Yeah start from page 6, that was my post in here, In fact here it is below; that was a reply to the @OP.

I agree with your points and that's one more reason why I so much dislike here. You cannot do anything without having debt; although, having debt isn't the issue, but managing it is the most important part of it. I must say that the flexibility is more on the side of the consumer here than Nigeria.

Madam KOBO couldn't just resist my post and I know it all crap. In my post, I acknowledged that U.S. was was better but has its own problems if not taxes, environment or the law or one thing or the other, I even said it has better opportunities but more like slavery. I said I have to pay close to $15 to work daily and parking is another hell not if u wanna shell out another $20. Madam I too know did not read that part, she just assumed that I paid $15 for parking.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
imoise:

Hello Guys,
I have read through all your comments about the U.S. and Nigeria. To be honest, Nigeria is better for older people above 50s who have questionable character. Here u can steal public funds, marry an underage, do whatever you want and people still worship you for your illegalities. We talk about Nigeria when we come to Lagos, please visit other places. America is a very simple place to live, “live within your mean”. The cultural thing is the only negative thing I see but it all depends on the individual. I took a loan for my MBA but when I graduated my company paid it all. I was working in a bank in Nigeria b4 I left but I wake up 4am just to get to work and I did have a training or promotion in 3yrs. Guy, I do not need a mansion to live in and I got my condo/2-bed for 55k USD. Going to America is not force; please don’t advise people to come, LET THEM STAY IN NAIJA AND WATCH THEIR POLITICIANS STEAL THEIR MONEY TO COME BUY HOUSES HERE. E no good e no good but see naija politicians? They all have their families here now.

You are on point. People make their own lives complicated. Most people live in homes they cannot afford (americans included) and drive cars no have no business buying. People act like you are forced to get into debt. I worked through school so my student loans were not that much. I made the mistake everybody tends to make and racke dup credit card bills and I worked very hard to pay them off. Do not spend what you do not have. It is that simple. My first house was also a condo/townhouse and I paid cash for it. It was not expensive and it had everything I eeded. i was not married then. It's all about living within your means and if you want to spend more you simply make more. The idea that you have to work just to keep up with debt might be true but it is the debt that you chose to create. In rare cases people rack up medical debt but that is the only debt that makes sense in terms of having to file for bankruptcy.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
OP please stay off drugs, I beg you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by BlueMagic2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Let give a few examples on d hell Nigerians live. My father worked as a civil servant for about 30yrs in Nigeria before retiring, he is yet to be paid his pension for 2yrs now, but he gets his social security check every month, he gets his medicare benefits, he gets things for half d price cos he is a senior citizen. I pay my bills i.e phone, rent, energy and taxes cos i see d services i am payin for, In naija you pay for electric bills and where is d power, u pay taxes in naija where are d roads and infrastructures for what u are being taxed. The Govt serves d people, ave u seen how obama has aged in d few yrs he's been d president, in naija the govt thinks d people has to serve them. The U.S govt is thinking everyday how to make life easier for its citizens. Tryn to creatn more jobs and offer its citizens and generations unborn a better way of life. What plans does the Nigerian Govt have for its citizens. I make a voluntary contribution of $50 to d police funds for the good service they render, how are d Nigerian police faring. I am attending college at a reasonable cost and will be graduating in exactly 1yr time. When do U graduate when u get into nigeria universities It took me 7yrs to graduate in Niaja for a 4yr program

I am not sayin America is heaven, but compared to Nigeria, Nigeria is hell. Nigerians just dont get. Nigeria has all the God blessed resources, natural, manual and opportunities to be a great nation, even better than America but why isn't it. Yet Nigerians praise their corrupt leaders for doing nothing but reap the nation. Y'ALL DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.