Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (44886 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ObidientFC: 1:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Omoh David Hundeyin is a blessing to us. APC and PDP paid urchins are afraid to engage him.
He has promised to unleash the Kraken on Tinubu since his supporters are coming hard on Peter OBI.

When David writes, the whole world stands still .
Hear Him

[/b]Lol I'm actually amused. Because all these preemptive attacks on Peter Obi will look so hilarious in a few weeks time.

Imagine people who live inside a raffia house pouring petrol over their next door neighbour's concrete house.

Well. I guess the outcome will be entertaining..[b]

Another one

[/b]Don't worry, if it's scandals you're looking for, scandals dey. Your Bola Ahmed makes Trump look like a virgin choirboy!��

Person wey get link to every criminal organisation you can think of from street gangs in Lagos to American drug cartels to the Lebanese mafia!

Ma wo...[b]

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by amakanancy(f): 1:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Interesting times!!

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Mickykarim: 1:35am On Jun 22, 2022
What is Kranken?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by allcomage: 1:38am On Jun 22, 2022
It seems Tinubu enemies are legion from both high and low places. The campaign period is the longest ever. Nigerians will be buffeted.

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ObidientFC: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?

Release the The Kraken is a line from the fantasy movies The Clash of the Titans, the character Zeus orders, “Release the Kraken!” to punish the disobedience of puny mortals.

It can also mean to destroy

358 Likes 24 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Freedom34: 1:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Lolz......Mazi Reno omokri did more than ds, but where e dey today?
E don bcom persona non grata to d same ppl who were hailing him as they hailed his own master (Gej) to political oblivion.

Diswan still dey learn work!
cool

ObidientFC:

Release the The Kraken is a line from the fantasy movies The Clash of the Titans, the character Zeus orders, “Release the Kraken!” to punish the disobedience of puny mortals.

128 Likes 18 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ObidientFC: 2:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz......Mazi Reno omokri did more than ds, but where e dey today?
E don bcom persona non grata to d same ppl who were hailing him as they hailed his own master (Gej) to political oblivion.

Diswan still dey learn work!
cool

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker

510 Likes 43 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Risentouch(m): 2:08am On Jun 22, 2022
The funniest part be say this is the longest campaign period we are going to experience

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Karlovych: 2:26am On Jun 22, 2022
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

358 Likes 36 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by VaginaMiners: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2022
A butterfly thinking himself a bird grin grin
I wish him best of luck on his new found obsession.

585 Likes 16 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by olisaEze(m): 2:31am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
ObidientFC:

More like a Twitter salt shaker IMO! grin grin All his hashtags on bad governance since has only led him back to stomach infrastructure politics.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ChoCho54(f): 2:31am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:
A butterfly thinking himself a bird grin grin
I wish him best of luck on his new found obsession.
You are jittery. It was oozing from your post.

#ReleaseTheKraken

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ChoCho54(f): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act
I don't remember your name but your face is familiar.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by richie240: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by VaginaMiners: 2:54am On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are jittery. It was oozing from your post.

#ReleaseTheKraken
Madam osu sow. Jittery because of that clown eh grin grin

498 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:02am On Jun 22, 2022
The Kraken is about to be released

Mr Biggs bread now 650naira..Ndi ala plus hot premium tears very hot hot ready for consumption as I await patiently for the Kraken.

Wailers will wail,premium tears will be drank while LP will continue be obidient

I still value separation

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by OnlineTeacher: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2022
David Hundeyin!

ObidientFC:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Ebony7: 3:18am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Crixxx: 3:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Crixxx: 3:55am On Jun 22, 2022
H mm
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ScamHunter: 5:03am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Release the last of the kraken. The character is actually Poisidon, the god of the sea. I like your interpretation, it's against the disobedient, so the Obedient are safe. Also bear in mind that the Kraken sometimes destroys using tsunami. And we've reached a consensus that the Obi movement is an unstoppable tsunami.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Fire on my brother..

APC supporters have nothing on Peter Obi so they resorted to propaganda of misinformation against Peter Obi. They create a misinformation in support of Peter Obi, make it go viral, later debunk it and turn around to blame Peter Obi supporters.

https://www.nairaland.com/7189256/2023-elections-apcs-misinformation-propaganda

15 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Hotice085: 5:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Even the blind, deaf and dumbs knows this

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by michoim(m): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Nonsense write up...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by pretydiva(f): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Definitely true

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by OluwafuntoAK(f): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2022
The American Lady who regained her senses 3 days later in Nigeria. (THE TRUTH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Mx-mJBEs
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Spaxon(f): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2022
And again when I say that if this man is elected as President.
We should worry about the surge of Street Touts and Agbero's.

Those ones will be behaving wild because their oga is the Commander in Chief.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Judeerons32: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Una go tire. Its funny people think they can bully their choice on all Nigerians. Market ur wonderful candidate and leave others to support their drug baron. Is it your support?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by dayo23(f): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2022
How does this stop Tinubu from winning? The real masses dey Street and will vote him

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) / "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.