Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (17733 Views)

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yooguyz:
Chai, see as people they fail Jamb, i asked you to quote me, you were quoting someone else, ok quote Hezrons post that made me say the above, you didn't.
I think you are just looking for a desperate means to derial the thread, by witholding information, posting misleading comments about me. After all if i made any comment that supports GAY LIFESTYLE why didn't you quote me?

Let cut story short. Are you denying that you are a gay? until this question is answered I may not reapond to you again. I want to check your sincerity.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Yooguyz: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
JMAN05:

Run? i dont know whether I was blocked or something. I couldnt access the compose area since you made your first post above. the information said that i should try in few hours. but even more than 24 hours i couldnt access it.

Now to your point:

a) they are not incorporated in the UN system. which is a prove of their intention, namely to get access to info for the magazines.

b) being a member means that you have to support UN's target. which is the reason I personally think they erred.

c) their being a member didnt make them to change their position to the effect that UN is still the beast. which shows that they never reneged on the truth.

Now, they condenmed the UN as the beast and never changed their position. this beast is what they went to support. to this extent if you say they were wrong, you are correct. however, their mistake was corrected by others which shouldnt be. But their humble withdrawal from it is an indication that they accepted a reproved and changed. this is humility to me.

On the area of saying that they dont accept their mistakes, my brother, the sun bears them witness that they openly acknowlegde many mistakes they made in theology. if you say its a lie, YOU ARE PURELY INSINCERE. and this is the point I was making above.

Again, you ve not proved their current teaching wrong, which is the area that I am interested in. that someone taught one thing and supported what he spoke against indirectly is bad, however, that does not mean that their teaching on that thing is wrong (until u prove it wrong).
you just proved to me that you're not a jw. Am intrigued by your sincerety and honesty. Yes the Gb made mistakes and they still make mistakes like any other human being. But what am against is when they ask for unquestionable loyalty and obedience to WT doctrine. Knowing that they are liable to mistakes why cant they subject their doctrine to biblical scruntiny?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Yooguyz: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
@JMAN05,
you'll have to agree with me that for someone/group to claim that his biblical interpretation is the accurate truth even when its obvious that it has some loopholes. He definitely has to maintain that status quo through deception and manipulation.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Yooguyz: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
JMAN05:

Let cut story short. Are you denying that you are a gay? until this question is answered I may not reapond to you again. I want to check your sincerity.
so now you've changed the subject of discus to my sexuality abi?
Sexuality is a complex issue, most especially when religion is involved. Its like you knowing fully well that the bible abhors a man lusting after a woman in his heart but sometimes finding yourself in a situation where you are impulsely aroused by a woman. Nairaland land has taught me a lesson about discussing issues that relates to sexuality. Whats your definition of the word gay?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yooguyz:
so now you've changed the subject of discus to my sexuality abi?
Sexuality is a complex issue, most especially when religion is involved. Its like you knowing fully well that the bible abhors a man lusting after a woman in his heart but sometimes finding yourself in a situation where you are impulsely aroused by a woman. Nairaland land has taught me a lesson about discussing issues that relates to sexuality. Whats your definition of the word gay?

Are you gay?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Yooguyz: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz: @JMAN05,
Refer any questions you have to this thread

www.nairaland.com/1439402/gay-christians-chatbox-gay-straight-alliance#18125089

See how hard it is to admit a fault! You arent sincere dude.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Adexy4us(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
If u ar a wtness & u fink d best tin is 2 unfollow ds thread click like & unfollow
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2013

How hard it is to admit fault! you are not sincere dude.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by dhope: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2014
i dont know how jw can call themselves xtian. it is a pity how these pple hav fallen cheaply to philosophical idea of rutherford. as a jw member, u will neva believe in true gospel msg in as much as ure still carrying dt edited new world translation version of bible. every parts of d original bible dt can help u to believe in true teaching of God's word has been edited by rutherford and his cronnies. human being is very gullible indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.