Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Amy Winehouse Is Dead - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amy Winehouse Is Dead (27604 Views)

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. / Amy Winehouse Booed After 'disaster' Performance (video) / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by armyofone(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2011
rip.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:37am On Jul 25, 2011
This thread is pathetic.

Blue Diva, I agree with you

El, if it were overdose, it would have been obvious as soon as they entered the house. Not saying it's not possible, but can we hear from the autopsy first?

anyway Im done.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by eastOFwest(m): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2011
[size=30pt]R. I. P.  AMY[/size] cry

http://naijadj.com/
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2011
There's enough display of tantrums on this thread as it is, the last thing I want to do is indulge a disconsolate being who by all means, needs to vent her/his distress due to the death of a strange-looking crackhead she considers a role model.

If that line was not intended to equate her fame with greatness, I ask, what was its relevance?
Your point was?

''Amy has written her name in the history books'', and so flying what? She led herself to her grave and I'm supposed to be here ruing like you lot with farcical perception of success and greatness?
Your head nor correct.

If you must know, Amy was to me, a specimen to hold up to young'uns cautioning them exactly what not to be and whom not to emulate, and when I heard of her death, not a single phock was given from me. If this hurts you or makes your head spin, do get some drugs and help yourself; you should feel better afterwards, just like Amy. Yeye worry you!

As earlier stated, it's a shame and BlueDiva, you, my dear, are a bigger shame. Over and out!

What is this dunce saying?

Its u who named some iidiots as popular and i said popularity isnt the same as greatness.
Those fools u mentioned where a menace to others. I said she made positive impact on some peoples lives.

An attempt at being smart actually makes u more silly. You should have quit while u could.

Amy would be remebered for ages whether your dumb azz believes it or not.
MissyB would be remembered only on NL as someone who types before thinking.

I don"t know what greatness means to u, but to me it means making a positive impact on the world.
If an individual does it by singing, fine.

Winehouse would have motivated tons of young people into developing their innate musical talent.
Every adult has a choice according to you haters, therefore, Amy doesnt have to be a role model for people to take drugs.

I love Fela and Winehouse but dont do drugs. Simple.
Take the positive and do away with the negative. It aint rocket science dumbo!

A quote from an Amy fan.
This is what touching lives means dummy.

A legend like no other. Your music was my salvation through my cancer treatment in 2007 and I will never forget you. Wanted to come and pay homage but was too upset to do so. Rest in peace my angel with the voice that will live on forever. There will never be another like you xx
- Jules, Enfield, 25/7/2011 06:33
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2011
Indeed cool
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by IBEXY(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Amy's dead body being removed from her home in Camden, London. Reminds me of MJ's body being taken by paramedics. Its reported she lay dead for around 6 hours before being discovered. She died alone in bed. I dare say many fans feared this to happen - given her recent mental and physical state. Yet it comes as a sad shock.
RIP
[/size]

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by lalaboi(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2011
Theres loads of people dying in southern africa cos of the famine, i am more worried about them than the death of a crack head!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by eldee(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2011
davidylan:

the typical need to feel "intelligent" rearing its head by our resident computer jingoists.

I understand the need to put in an intro, but seriously 'jingoist'?? Because you disputed the fact that I said Amy Winehouse is talented.
I'll stop feeling intelligent when you stop being daft.

davidylan:

Here's the problem, your main goal here is to primarily to antagonise which is why you are not taking time to thoroughly read thru your own insults before posting:

2. It IS actually Adele who is the beneficiary of the hype in terms of the comparison!

Without a doubt the person being hyped here is Adele! She is being compared to a soul standard - Amy.

Just the same way Dimitrov is being held to a tennis standard in Federer.

So basically after your copy-paste B.S, you just said what I said in my last post.
I made a side point that you trying to discredit Amy Winehouse by using the Federer-Dimitrov argument is daft.
If you're saying Amy is not good, then your Federer-Dimitrov analogy is irrelevant. . .it would have been if Adele/Asa's talent is what you're question here.

Quoting Rolling stones doesn't made you sound any smarter. You feel the need to reply every one-liner, because you feel threatened.

davidylan:

Back to your earliest post: you said the album "back to black" is good enough to the extent that other artistes are now being compared to Amy. Now that's just BS hype typical of the media which cant wait to crown the next "superstar".

My point was basically this:

1. Amy isnt really that good! Face it . . . she barely cracked the US market. Not many know her here.

So now commercial success in the US is the measure of success. Let's ignore the critical acclaim, recognition from awards and cosigns from the icons of various musical genres, that's just hype because 'not many know her' in the US.

This is the part where I remind you that you're being daft, but I'm sure you already know that. What will be hilarious is you coming here to say Prince and those icons only started comparing her to the greats because she died.

You certainly didnt point to awards as the sole barometer

Yep, you implying that I said that is stupid, especially when I mentioned other measures is either you being desperate or you playing daft as usual.

but to disparage my opinion of her on the basis of "but all the major award bodies, talent spotters, fans . . . all had a meeting and decided to choose sum random troubled chic for the hype" means you think because she's won awards or the acclaim of a few critics then that should be enough to cement her greatness?

So what? We have Britney Spears winning awards and critics acclaims too. So whats new?

Notice the way you said 'few critics' to downplay my reference to the fact that Amy Winehouse' Black to black received near unanimous positive reviews from the most credible critics.
So if you come out and say Alicia Keys isn't good, we should balance Jessica Simpson's EMA with Alicia's Grammy Record of the Year? Point to [b]one [/b]place where credible critics have praised Jessica Simpson's voice.

You need to always raise a dissenting view to appear smart. Aren't you the same idiot that came to say people were faking because they said they were sad about a friend's death??

Daft. Again that was a sarcastic comment . . . not merely a tag.
One of the drivers of black crime here in the US is drugs. A good bunch of welfare recipients here are on drugs which is why Florida wanted to institute mandatory drug testing for medicaid recipients (basically the dirt poor). The facts are there - too bad fools like you who are only interested in hurling insults cant see the sarcasm even when its pointed out to you in black and white.

this has nothing to do with how expensive the drug is or whether they lead to the same or different outcomes. Try to read before bleating next time.

Another strawman . . . didn't I already state that? I'm talking about fact you ignored in making your sarcastic comment.
It's simple . . . even your sarcastic statement is daft, why? CHEAP DRUGS KILL TOO!!!
But you're so happy about the intelligence of your 'sarcasm' . . . obo oshi.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by clemcykul(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2011
poor soul.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Mobinga: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2011
lalaboi:

Theres loads of people dying in southern africa cos of the famine, i am more worried about them than the death of a crack head!
What? Please don't join in on the seaming hypocrisy on this thread.

---
Its like every other death thread, from Bawolomo to Nate Dogg, the hypocrites always seem to swarm in when someone dies.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by emmatok(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2011
lalaboi:

Thank you for that comment.

Some fools are here crying for a woman who has been killing herself for years.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2011
Sagamite:

How can you say taking something you claim is harmless is irresponsible to take? Something that you claim can not harm you?  grin grin grin grin grin

uncle sagamite. . . . .the old for nothing onanist. . . . .harmless to take, irresponsible to abuse.
read and digest my statement, you laboratory pederast!

How did you arrive at your risk calculations?

auto accident claims one life every 15 mins. . . . .let's ignore the ones who become physically disabled after auto accidents.
drugs don't claim one life per 15 mins. unless you are a castrated hog on the hills of kilimanjaro. . . . .this shouldn't be too ambiguous.
my fears have been confirmed - you were born idiotic.

Let, for a second, condescend to your mooronic level of thinking and ignore rational need (a concept your faeces infested brain can not grasp). What proportion of car drivers die, what proportion of drug users die? Worse still what proportion of drug abusers die compared to drivers? That is mooronically ignoring rational needs o.
Surely your argument must be "it is irresponsible to drive"?  cheesy

my argument is it is irresponsible not to drive safely. this is why driving offences are also criminal offences you geriatric camel!

I did say this was going to be easy and fun, didn't I?  grin grin grin
I warned the shredding was going to be casual, did I not?  grin
Explain to me what school you went to do your "science for ediots" that thought you that 40% is a majority?  cool

look at this moronic beast of burden. . . . .40% as at 2004!
are we in 2004? oh ma gosh. . . .professor sagamite cannot read the most simplistic chart - how absent-minded can a pensioner be?

Lets even ignore the everyday aspect of your mooronic statement for now.  grin
I wait patiently.
Now, the population of the US is over 300m. Half of that conservative base estimate is (this will surprise a foool like you with cretinous maths cheesy) 150m.
If 2.1m are virgin users every year, explain to me how many years it will take to get to that 150m, assuming a present frequent user population of even 20% (60m Americans).

this man is a tool. 40% of the population were already taking marijuana as at 2004. it means 120 million americans had used marijuana at one point in their lives as at 2004. there are 2.1m virgin users every year since 2004. . . . .do your calculations and tell me it's not bordering on majority(excluding children under the age of 10 - who cannot use)

another dirty slap on mr sagamite's face. . . . the old tool thinks the 2.1 million will not be added to the 40% base that have already used.
you need to donate your brain to a gorilla. grin

Now, let me destroy your daft brain and factor in population growth. grin
Now explain the level of stewpidity it takes for a mooron (that claims he is studying science) to say majority Americans use marijuana every day. Majority every day?
What reetarded school is allowing you to do science?  grin
Professional person, who is your Alpha and Omega?  cheesy

same as above. . . . . .your calculation is very wrong. . . .
as at 2004, more than 40% of the american population had used marijuana. there are 2.1 million virgin users per year since 2004. multiply it by 7(the difference between 2011 and 2004). . . .add to the 40% base(120 million) 120 million + 14 million = 134 million americans
that is your answer you spastic brain dead peasant!!!

by the time i am done with you, you will question everything you have ever believed in.
like i said. . . . .i am your rabbi!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by MissyB3(f): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2011
BlueDiva:

What is this dunce saying?

Its u who named some iidiots as popular and i said popularity isnt the same as greatness.
Those fools u mentioned where a menace to others. I said she made positive impact on some peoples lives.

An attempt at being smart actually makes u more silly. You should have quit while u could.

I don"t know what greatness means to u, but to me it means making a positive impact on the world.
If an individual does it by singing, fine.

Winehouse would have motivated tons of young people into developing their innate musical talent.
Every adult has a choice according to you haters, therefore, Amy doesnt have to be a role model for people to take drugs.

I love Fela and Winehouse but dont do drugs. Simple.
Take the positive and do away with the negative. It aint rocket science dumbo!

A quote from an Amy fan.
This is what touching lives means dummy.
You are not in any way suffering from alexia, are you?

You made reference to Amy's popularity and in continuation, the obscurity of posters here ( if this was not, as it simply implies, an attempt to give importance to her fame as though, for the simple reason of being popular, she deserves commiseration, a standing ovation and a spectacle of hat doffing, then I ask, what was the relevance of that line?) I replied to state that she is not immune from criticism by virtue of her popularity neither does her popularity make her a great person. After much chatter from you, here you are saying the same thing albiet in a different language '' . . .popularity isn't the same as greatness''. If you quite agree with this fact, why, then, did you feel the need to reply to my first comment which only pointed out this fact? And I'm the one that needs to be heard/read? Lol! Good! you will now hear/read me . . . Listen

Amy or whatever she is called might have a had a good voice but that's where it ends.
Whatever it is that drove her, was obviously strong and drove her in a fast and brutal manner to her death rather than creativity and to think she allowed it . . . Ever heard of wasted talent?

If, according to reports, she died of an overdose of drink and drugs, then she called for it and the last thing scatterbrains like yourself can make me do is feel pity for a self destructed drug-dependent. If this hurts, you know what to do.
Following my definition of greatness, she is as significant as the cigarette butt lying close to my feet this minute and frankly, so are you, your opinions and sentiment towards this issue . . . she imparted ABSOLUTELY nothing to me, not even a 2-minute moment of sonorous pleasure.  Now, I ask, in what way did she positively have an impact on you and the ''world'', extension of Amy? Don't even come up with that feeble line ''she motivated many to pursue their talent'' because so did many miscreants. Osama Bin Laden, Hitler and the other ''fools'' I earlier mentioned must have had motivators and must have motivated, so what's the noise about?

BlueDiva:

Amy would be remebered for ages whether your dumb azz believes it or not.
MissyB would be remembered only on NL as someone who types before thinking.
And Amy Winehouse will be forever remembered as the 27-year-old dopehead who after ''having a positive impact on the world'' was incapable of equally having a positive impact on her own life. Of course, she is greater. cheesy

lalaboi:

Exactly!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2011
davidylanI:

this is not an issue of being daft but you being deliberately vague. Be specific before bleating at others, i cant read your mind. At least you know "form" can also mean method of ingestion.

What do you mean  by "physical form"? The active ingredient remains the same right? Water either in gaseous or liquid form will always remain H20 at the molecular level right?

Whether you inhale heroin or take it by IV injection in the hospital, the AI binds the exact same opioid receptors right? The reason why i assumed your idea of "form" meant method of ingestion is simply because looking at it in terms of "physical form" is itself quite DAFT and indicative you really have a poor understanding of biology.

If you take panadol as a tablet or crush it and inhale . . . your blood stream sees the EXACT SAME acetaminophen . . . the only difference is the rate of absorption.

What was this guy trying to convey? These dudes just want to talk, almost zero understanding of what they argue about.

Form? What has physical form to do with how your body processes the exact same chemical compound in your blood stream?

you are a tool. . . . .even after telling you i wasn't talking about the ingestion method, you still went on barking like a rabid mongrel. . . .

medicinal morphine given to patients in the hospital has no impurities and you are here saying the active ingredients remain the same. you should shred your certificates and start all over again. this was why i asked you to tell me the difference in physical form. the impurity in morphine contains opiod activity(10-alpha-hydroxymorphine). . . . .i don't have to grow old and grey in the lab to be aware of my immediate environment. i read the news everyday and i know youths take adulterated morphine(pseudo-morphine) which is not the same as the one administered to patients undergoing severe pains. so to come here and  claim there's no difference in the physical content of the morphine in the clinics and the one sold on the street corners means you are a disgrace to the institution that trained you - fact!

i can now conclude you and the other resident simpleton are twins. the difference is you came out first and sagamite is the runt(under-developed brain cells).
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by mbulela: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2011
Amy Winehouse was more popular for her drug fuelled lifestyle than her talent.
She is nowhere as muscially talented as her was claimed.
It is like Pete Doherty.
There loads of artistes more talented thn her but i guess they are/were not as stoned as she was.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

uncle sagamite. . . . .the old for nothing onanist. . . . .harmless to take, irresponsible to abuse.
read and digest my statement, you laboratory pederast!

You are some dumbshit!

No 1, cretin, you don't know how old I am. You could even be older than me. Foool! grin

No 2, how can something be harmless to take when it has a potential of being addictive and it fcks you up mentally? Foool!

No 3, how can it not be irresponsible to take something that has potential to be addictive when you do not need to take it, you don't know you individual potential of getting harmed by it and it can fck you up if you unfortunately become the one that gets addicted?

I told you that this shredding was going to be easy.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

coogar:

auto accident claims one life every 15 mins. . . . .let's ignore the ones who become physically disabled after auto accidents.
drugs don't claim one life per 15 mins. unless you are a castrated hog on the hills of kilimanjaro. . . . .this shouldn't be too ambiguous.
my fears have been confirmed - you were born idiotic.

You are a cretin!

I thought you were lying here that you did science? grin If you were doing science in a reputable institution surely you will be able to set up a research?

Fool, how many people drive in 15mins and how many people take drugs in 15mins? Is that not the basis of proportion to make comparison?

Did that assessment confused your fcking daft head? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foool, you can not judge by minutes because the volumes are very different, judge by volume of activity! Fake science student. For every million drivers driving, how many people die, compare that to every million drug users. Don't come and give your moronic simpleton analysis to your analytical God! You would get whooped!

coogar:

my argument is it is irresponsible not to drive safely. this is why driving offences are also criminal offences you geriatric camel!

You are a cretin!

Who the fck are you trying to change story on? Me? SAGAMITE? The Omnicient Intellectual? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, your argument has been driving is more irresponsible than taking crack and you have, like the huge cretin you are, ignored rational need.

Effing Product of a failed education!

You are getting a whooping and want to switch stories? LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

coogar:

look at this moronic beast of burden. . . . .40% as at 2004!
are we in 2004? oh ma gosh. . . .professor sagamite cannot read the most simplistic chart - how absent-minded can a pensioner be?

this man is a tool. 40% of the population were already taking marijuana as at 2004. it means 120 million americans had used marijuana at one point in their lives as at 2004. there are 2.1m virgin users every year since 2004. . . . .do your calculations and tell me it's not bordering on majority(excluding children under the age of 10 - who cannot use)

another dirty slap on mr sagamite's face. . . . the old tool thinks the 2.1 million will not be added to the 40% base that have already used.
you need to donate your brain to a gorilla. grin

You are a dumbfuck cretin!

You are a person!

Where do you do the science you are claiming? What community college! If I hear you boast you do science again I will use Ogun to fck you up.

The stats says 40% have used marijuana before. To any well educated individual with a single brain cell, that would include volumes of people that took a few puffs in one day and never took marijuana again. To any individual with a brain cell, they would even know majority of these are people who experimented briefly in their your, those that have not taken it for more than 30 days will be a majority of that 40%.

Now cretin, how can you say majority of americans smoke pot everyday? Foool!

Majority of Americans do not even smoke cigarette, how can your daft arse say majority they take pot everyday?

Can you see how piece easy it is for me to intellectually fck you up? You KNOW I am your Alpha and Omega!

I told you this would be easy. You are a Professional person!

coogar:

same as above. . . . . .your calculation is very wrong. . . .
as at 2004, more than 40% of the american population had used marijuana. there are 2.1 million virgin users per year since 2004. multiply it by 7(the difference between 2011 and 2004). . . .add to the 40% base(120 million) 120 million + 14 million = 134 million americans
that is your answer you spastic brain dead peasant!!!

by the time i am done with you, you will question everything you have ever believed in.
like i said. . . . .i am your rabbi!

You are a cretin!

You calculation base Mr back street science cretin is to include people that have tried marijuana once or twice in their lives to calculate how many many Americans use pot everyday?

Which failed school did you go to that passed you when you calculated half of 300m to be 134m?

person! Did you really feel confident you can ever step to me intellectually without being slaughtered?  undecided
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Mobinga: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
This.

Sagamite:

person! Did you really feel confident you can ever step to me intellectually without being slaughtered?  undecided
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by juman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sad. Her father is devastated.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Mobinga: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Mobinga: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
Only Moroons would equate using drugs to deserved death.

Phucking Lunatics
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
@MissyB
Rent a brain to understand this once, i wouldnt reply u again:

1. Amy Winehouse was a great artist who  touched a lot of people with her music.
You might not have been a fan, that is your own funeral, her fans acclaim she touched their lives as expressed by this chap for example:

A legend like no other. Your music was my salvation through my cancer treatment in 2007 and I will never forget you. Wanted to come and pay homage but was too upset to do so. Rest in peace my angel with the voice that will live on forever. There will never be another like you xx
- Jules, Enfield, 25/7/2011 06:33

2. You keep saying you feel no sympathy and u will not applaud a drug addict.
I can"t remember somebody ever saying your sympathy mattered.

3. You claim she isn"t great or important to you.
That is your cup of tea, everybody has an opinion, even retards, so that shouldn"t even be an issue.

4.Your definition of greatness, popularity, fame or whatever you"re aguing about is relative.
If Bin Laden, Anini or Hitler is your definition of greatness and they"ve touched your life, i wouldnt grudge you.
You have a right to choose your heros even from amongst the dregs of society
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by IBEXY(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
Amy with the Paparazzi. It can be difficult living the life of a star.
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ksBPCMRjw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349"[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0OFW-DaW0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349"[/flash]
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by mbulela: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
very difficult indeed.
hence the need for drugs to make it easier.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sagamite:

You are some dumbshit!
No 1, cretin, you don't know how old I am. You could even be older than me. Foool! grin

who doesn't know how old you are. . . . .i will have to add some 21 yrs to ma age to be older than you.
you are as old as the village priest and yet i am mopping the public toilet with your face, you pederast

No 2, how can something be harmless to take when it has a potential of being addictive and it fcks you up mentally? Foool!

what a twit . . . . .food is harmless and yet could be addictive. . . .there goes your wasted education.
up in flames within a second. all what you laboured for in 30+ years, coogar just threw it out of the bin in one big swoop.

No 3, how can it not be irresponsible to take something that has potential to be addictive when you do not need to take it, you don't know you individual potential of getting harmed by it and it can fck you up if you unfortunately become the one that gets addicted?
I told you that this shredding was going to be easy.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see this oponu. . . .is it irresponsible to eat, drink a glass of wine. . . . .can a glass of wine not make you alcoholic, phuck you up mentally, etc?
so all the priests using wine as communion are irresponsible. the past leaders of great nations who have taken marijunana and alcohol at a point in their lives are also irresponsible.

sagamite, you should chair the committee of mental-handicaps. this is so easy. . . . .it's like taking a candy from a child. grin

You are a cretin!
I thought you were lying here that you did science? grin If you were doing science in a reputable institution surely you will be able to set up a research?
Fool, how many people drive in 15mins and how many people take drugs in 15mins? Is that not the basis of proportion to make comparison?

you must have been born a schlepper. . . . . .what has the rate of people driving gotta do with the fatality attached to driving?
do people die driving? yes. . . . . .do people die taking crack? yes. same risks abound.
proportion or comparison will not make driving a safer activity than taking crack. i have produced the stats that auto-accident kills one life per 15 mins.

asking me how many people take drugs in 15 mins? go to mogadishu where simpletons like you get high on khat all day and do the stats!

Did that assessment confused your fcking daft head? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foool, you can not judge by minutes because the volumes are very different, judge by volume of activity! Fake science student. For every million drivers driving, how many people die, compare that to every million drug users. Don't come and give your moronic simpleton analysis to your analytical God! You would get whooped!

You are a cretin!

which assessment. . . . . .sagamite whose intelligence quotient is on the negative integer is talking about analysis. you will die trying.
i am your rabbi. . . .when i speak, you keep mum and listen. i am the origin of science and math - your supreme ruler - the one whose feet you must kiss and bow to.

Who the fck are you trying to change story on? Me? SAGAMITE? The Omnicient Intellectual? grin grin grin grin grin grin

more like the omniscient fool! grin grin grin grin grin
your foolishness in £ is in trillions with a million exponential. let's just say your foolishness is infinite.

Cretin, your argument has been driving is more irresponsible than taking crack and you have, like the huge cretin you are, ignored rational need.
Effing Product of a failed education!

seniity must be one of your problems. . . .show me where i said driving is more irresponsible than taking crack.
liar liar, your shorts on fire.  you are a product of Reproduction gone wrong!!! grin cheesy

You are getting a whooping and want to switch stories? LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a dumbfuck cretin!
You are a person!
Where do you do the science you are claiming? What community college! If I hear you boast you do science again I will use Ogun to fck you up.

like i have told you - i am the origin of science and math. . . . . when i speak, you listen.
not your type who schooled under a mango tree in an obscure village in ogun state. you are an asstard, a leprous fuckwit with poop for brains.

The stats says 40% have used marijuana before. To any well educated individual with a single brain cell, that would include volumes of people that took a few puffs in one day and never took marijuana again. To any individual with a brain cell, they would even know majority of these are people who experimented briefly in their your, those that have not taken it for more than 30 days will be a majority of that 40%.

buhahahaha, i might need to buy this senile serial w@nker some artificial intelligence. coming from someone who said marijuana is irresponsible and addictive. . . .he's now saying some people took it once and never took it again. grin cheesy
what is really your point? those who took it once formed the majority of that 40%? do you have any stats to back this up or information scraped out of your diseased rectum? sagamite, give up - you are embarrassing your village on the webspace. cheesy grin

Now cretin, how can you say majority of americans smoke pot everyday? Foool!

because they do, asstard!

Majority of Americans do not even smoke cigarette, how can your daft arse say majority they take pot everyday?

because tobacco is far dangerous than pot, you onanist! nicotine in tobacco is addictive. . . .coming off it is physically addictive unlike pot.
how many times do i need to repeat this? are you permanently brain damaged?
trisomy 21 perhaps? grin cheesy

Can you see how piece easy it is for me to intellectually fck you up? You KNOW I am your Alpha and Omega!

easy for you to fck who up? the same sagamite that was calculating 2.1 million every year to get 150 million american citizens? grin grin grin grin
dem don swear for you. check your oracle - you have an unknown step-mum casting curses on your head. grin cheesy

I told you this would be easy. You are a Professional person!
You are a cretin!

repetition, repetition, change the record. grin cheesy
of course, as one of the half-baked graduates parading themselves as knowledgeable, your vocab pool is a tad shallow. grin

You calculation base Mr back street science cretin is to include people that have tried marijuana once or twice in their lives to calculate how many many Americans use pot everyday?

this thing dey pain sagamite o. . . . .are you weeping i have mopped the public toilet with your face.
how do you know the 40% includes people that tried it once or twice? conjecture? assumption? sagamite's psychosis or straws-clutching?
sagamite, produce your facts - you obdurate fellow. grin

Which failed school did you go to that passed you when you calculated half of 300m to be 134m?

300 million(excluding children under the age of 10 - who will not be expected to use marijuana).
i mentioned exclusion - but with a weak comprehension skill as yours, you would have skipped it.

i have mashed you up. . . . .if you have any decorum left in your pathetic life. . . .you will log out, beg the admin to permanently ban your username and start afresh. i destroy people's reputation for fun. of all the encounters i have had, yours was the easiest to pull apart. but your pseudo-authoritative attitude would not let you agree you have been battered. . . .and i am loving it.

sagamite and coogar on intellectual level? sagamite will always be a witless apprentice.
i eat dumbos like you for lunch every other day. . . . .
you misyarn? your obituary will be read. . . .it's as simple as that. i have zero tolerance for airheads like you.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

who doesn't know how old you are. . . . .i will have to add some 21 yrs to ma age to be older than you.
you are as old as the village priest and yet i am mopping the public toilet with your face, you pederast

That is the moronic conjecture they thought you at your quack science school? grin grin grin grin

coogar:

what an . . . . .food is harmless and yet could be addictive. . . .there goes your wasted education.
up in flames within a second. all what you laboured for in 30+ years, coogar just threw it out of the bin in one big swoop.

Cretin comes again with the claim he could not back up! person! grin

coogar:

see this oponu. . . .is it irresponsible to eat, drink a glass of wine. . . . .can a glass of wine not make you alcoholic, phuck you up mentally, etc?
so all the priests using wine as communion are irresponsible. the past leaders of great nations who have taken marijunana and alcohol at a point in their lives are also irresponsible.

sagamite, you should chair the committee of mental-handicaps. this is so easy. . . . .it's like taking a candy from a child. grin

You are a cretin! If it is not irresponsible, why do the leaders hesitate to admit it?

person, you don't think they will be the first to admit it is irresponsible?

coogar:

you must have been born a schlepper. . . . . .what has the rate of people driving gotta do with the fatality attached to driving?
do people die driving? yes. . . . . .do people die taking crack? yes. same risks abound.
proportion or comparison will not make driving a safer activity than taking crack. i have produced the stats that auto-accident kills one life per 15 mins.

asking me how many people take drugs in 15 mins? go to mogadishu where simpletons like you get high on khat all day and do the stats!

You are a cretin!

Same risks as in driving and crack? Later you will turnaround and claim you did not mean that when I start flogging you.

To compare risk, you must judge based on like for like usage, you person!

If more people are getting injured from fights than from snake bites does not mean it is more risky to be in a fight with other people than to be biten by a poisonous snake. It might mean that in your quack community college of Science.

What is the rate of death relative to driving volumes to the rate of death relative to crack usage volumes! person, too hard for your brain? cheesy

coogar:

which assessment. . . . . .sagamite whose intelligence quotient is on the negative integer is talking about analysis. you will die trying.
i am your rabbi. . . .when i speak, you keep mum and listen. i am the origin of science and math - your supreme ruler - the one whose feet you must kiss and bow to.

more like the omniscient fool! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't you dare try  and bamboozle anyone that you are a scientist again, person. Not when your God is watching.

Which reetarded institution teaches science to those that can not analyse?

coogar:

your foolishness in £ is in trillions with a million exponential. let's just say your foolishness is infinite.

seniity must be one of your problems. . . .show me where i said driving is more irresponsible than taking crack.
liar liar, your shorts on fire.  you are a product of Reproduction gone wrong!!! grin cheesy

like i have told you - i am the origin of science and math. . . . . when i speak, you listen.
not your type who schooled under a mango tree in an obscure village in ogun state. you are an asstard, a leprous fuckwit with poop for brains.

You are a person!

Have you not been arguing driving is more dangerous than crack?  grin

You need mental health help if you cannot calculate 50% and say you are the origin of maths. Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

coogar:

buhahahaha, i might need to buy this senile serial w@nker some artificial intelligence. coming from someone who said marijuana is irresponsible and addictive. . . .he's now saying some people took it once and never took it again. grin cheesy
what is really your point? those who took it once formed the majority of that 40%? do you have any stats to back this up or information scraped out of your diseased rectum? sagamite, give up - you are embarrassing your village on the webspace. cheesy grin

because they do, asstard!

because tobacco is far dangerous than pot, you onanist! nicotine in tobacco is addictive. . . .coming off it is physically addictive unlike pot.
how many times do i need to repeat this? are you permanently brain damaged?
trisomy 21 perhaps? grin cheesy

easy for you to fck who up? the same sagamite that was calculating 2.1 million every year to get 150 million american citizens? grin grin grin grin
dem don swear for you. check your oracle - you have an unknown step-mum casting curses on your head. grin cheesy

repetition, repetition, change the record. grin cheesy
of course, as one of the half-baked graduates parading themselves as knowledgeable, your vocab pool is a tad shallow. grin

this thing dey pain sagamite o. . . . .are you weeping i have mopped the public toilet with your face.
how do you know the 40% includes people that tried it once or twice? conjecture? assumption? sagamite's psychosis or straws-clutching?
sagamite, produce your facts - you obdurate fellow. grin

300 million(excluding children under the age of 10 - who will not be expected to use marijuana).
i mentioned exclusion - but with a weak comprehension skill as yours, you would have skipped it.

i have mashed you up. . . . .if you have any decorum left in your pathetic life. . . .you will log out, beg the admin to permanently ban your username and start afresh. i destroy people's reputation for fun. of all the encounters i have had, yours was the easiest to pull apart. but your pseudo-authoritative attitude would not let you agree you have been battered. . . .and i am loving it.

sagamite and coogar on intellectual level? sagamite will always be a witless apprentice.
i eat dumbos like you for lunch every other day. . . . .
you misyarn? your obituary will be read. . . .it's as simple as that. i have zero tolerance for airheads like you.

Cretin! how did you use 40% as you base on stats that included one-time only users?

How did you arrive at over 50% of Americans use pot everyday.

You are that daft? Did I not tell you you are a product of a failed education? grin grin grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
Famous words.
Onanist, simpleton etc

I'll be damned if this aint Mr Stats.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by IBEXY(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
If only Amy knew how much rancour and and name calling her death would generate on Nairaland.
mbulela:

very difficult indeed. hence the need for drugs to make it easier.
Not really to blame the bright lights. I believe she was a very vulnerable person by nature. I also think she was not really supported by people around her. She could have been used also. To some she could have been just a money spinning commodity.

Drug addiction is an illness. Its not like a dress you could put on or off at will. If ever you have seen a drug addict experiencing "withdrawal", you would begin to understand why they always go back to it.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

you are a tool. . . . .even after telling you i wasn't talking about the ingestion method, you still went on barking like a rabid mongrel. . . .

medicinal morphine given to patients in the hospital has no impurities and you are here saying the active ingredients remain the same. you should shred your certificates and start all over again. this was why i asked you to tell me the difference in physical form. the impurity in morphine contains opiod activity(10-alpha-hydroxymorphine). . . . .i don't have to grow old and grey in the lab to be aware of my immediate environment. i read the news everyday and i know youths take adulterated morphine(pseudo-morphine) which is not the same as the one administered to patients undergoing severe pains. so to come here and  claim there's no difference in the physical content of the morphine in the clinics and the one sold on the street corners means you are a disgrace to the institution that trained you - fact!

i can now conclude you and the other resident simpleton are twins. the difference is you came out first and sagamite is the runt(under-developed brain cells).

This thread has badly degenerated. All we have now are ignorant rabid dogs just barking to be heard.

Now back to coogar . . .

that is absolutely not true, its just laughable that you would make such a false claim. I just finished going through a typical company drug application package to the FDA. 10 alpha hydroxy morphine is a human metabolite of medicinal morphine sulfates.

Here is a paper describing the presence of 10 a hydroxy morphine in sera of patients following morphine administration. Both morphine and its 10a metabolite have similar pharmacological effects. - http://www.springerlink.com/content/w283637773338042/

Sheesh! How ignorant!  grin

pseudomorphine is EASILY generated as an oxidized form of morphine (basically a dimer of 2 morphine molecules). lol you'd find that in urine of patients too. Stop reading the news, read some science.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sagamite:

That is the moronic conjecture they thought you at your quack science school? grin grin grin grin

the next thing would be for you to scan your birth cert(if you have the guts).

Cretin comes again with the claim he could not back up! person! grin
]

food is addictive.

You are a cretin! If it is not irresponsible, why do the leaders hesitate to admit it?
person, you don't think they will be the first to admit it is irresponsible?

because it was criminalized. . . by charlatans like yourself. how many times have the government re-classify marijuana. from class b to class c.
hell, they don't know and if it's irresponsible like you claim. . . .why are the people of the state of california pushing for it to be legalized.
they are irresponsible, aren't they? you see why i keep saying you are an asstard?

You are a cretin!
Same risks as in driving and crack? Later you will turnaround and claim you did not mean that when I start flogging you.
To compare risk, you must judge based on like for like usage, you person!

it's sad but true. your foolish self thinks because drug users deliberately used drugs, they are culpable and thus deserve no sympathy.
but by the same token, a driver who went past the speed limit and crashed and died. . . is he not culpable? is he not as irresponsible as a crack user who deliberately overdosed? can you hear yourself, geriatric charlatan?

If more people are getting injured from fights than from snake bites does not mean it is more risky to be in a fight with other people than to be biten by a poisonous snake. It might mean that in your quack community college of Science.

what a ridiculous analogy from the chief spaz himself. . . .we are talking about fatality - he's talking about getting wounded in fights and snake-bites.
you deserve a chieftancy of lunatic analogies. keep going.

What is the rate of death relative to driving volumes to the rate of death relative to crack usage volumes! person, too hard for your brain? cheesy

the stats is on google - look for it and bring the answer here. jeeez, the onus is on you to prove me wrong. don't be such a lazy fool.
step up to the task and prove me wrong the rate of death in auto-accidents is more than crack usage.

Don't you dare try  and bamboozle anyone that you are a scientist again, person. Not when your God is watching.
Which reetarded institution teaches science to those that can not analyse?
You are a person!

the same fake god who was trying to divide 300 million with 2.1 million virgin users? grin grin grin grin
you are a disgrace to humanity. an open sore on the face of humanity. grin

Have you not been arguing driving is more dangerous than crack?  grin

prove it!

You need mental health help if you cannot calculate 50% and say you are the origin of maths. Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is because you are still a fool. 50% of the active population. it excludes babies, children under 12 and grannies in their 90s.
take this set of people out of 300 million and the number reduces to say 220 million.

Cretin! how did you use 40% as you base on stats that included one-time only users?

How did you arrive at over 50% of Americans use pot everyday.

You are that daft? Did I not tell you you are a product of a failed education?  grin grin grin

where in the charts did it say the 40% comprises of one-time users?
on one side of your mouth, cannabis is irresponsible, it's addictive and it damages people. . . . .on the other side of your rusty mouth, there are one-time only users of cannabis. you are a product of adult copulation gone wrong.
like i have said. . . . .delete your username and start again. you are a big foooooooooooooooooooool!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
davidylan:

Now back to coogar . . .

that is absolutely not true, its just laughable that you would make such a false claim. I just finished going through a typical company drug application package to the FDA. 10 alpha hydroxy morphine is a human metabolite of medicinal morphine sulfates.

Here is a paper describing the presence of 10 a hydroxy morphine in sera of patients following morphine administration. Both morphine and its 10a metabolite have similar pharmacological effects. - http://www.springerlink.com/content/w283637773338042/

Sheesh! How ignorant!  grin

this davidylan is an ignoramus sha.
the link you provided is inconclusive and the experiment was carried out on a guinea pig.

i can now conclude the average nigerian has the attention span of an ewe. grin
david, sorry - try again.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

this davidylan is an ignoramus sha.
the link you provided is inconclusive and the experiment was carried out on a guinea pig.

i can now conclude the average nigerian has the attention span of an ewe. grin
david, sorry - try again.

hahahahahaha dude saw "activity in guinea pig ileum - opioid receptor binding" on the link page and automatically concluded the "experiment" was carried out on a guinea pig?  shocked grin grin grin

bros abeg dont display such ignorance in public oh. Stop am! Please read the VERY FIRST LINE of the paper introduction . . . you know, under where it says "fulltext preview".

This is the link to the first paper to first identify the impurity in human sera - http://www.springerlink.com/content/np8132074l277047/

The other link identified the substance as 10-a-hydroxymorphine.

- From abstract of 1987 paper by Sadee - Patient sera were assayed by radioimmunoassay (RIA) and RRA after fentanyl administration and by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and RRA after morphine administration. The results with both fentanyl assays were comparable, and no fentanyl metabolites were detectable by RRA after HPLC of serum extracts. In contrast, preliminary results with the HPLC-RRA procedure suggest the presence of an active morphine metabolite of unknown structure in sera obtained from patients on morphine therapy.

See? Patients! Patient sera! Not guinea pigs! cheesy

Pay attention next time before bleating meh like a goat on heat.  grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BashMe1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
She don too abuse drugs na so drugs in turn abuse am too, wetin be d big deal? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

One Or More Lines Of A Song U're Feelin / Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album / Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.