Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Amy Winehouse Is Dead - Music/Radio (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amy Winehouse Is Dead (27601 Views)

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. / Amy Winehouse Booed After 'disaster' Performance (video) / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2011
Sagamite:

God, I am loving this! grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is really how to prove someone is a person!  grin grin grin
So everyone not presently is jail is law abiding? grin

according to the laws of the land. . . . someone with no criminal record can vote and can stand as a witness in the court of law. if you have a criminal record, you don't stand that chance cos you are not credible. i expect a buffon like you to know that but your brain processes information slower than a slug. . . . .and the reason many statisticians don't include institutionalized population in their survey is because they don't trust them enough to say the truth in the questionnaires. . . .but on the issue of drug usage(they should have been included).

now, this survey targeted people who have never had their hands dirty - it simply means the stats will be skewed towards minimal drug usage in the continental united states because the people who are more likely to take the drugs were excluded. emphasis on more likely(cos it seems you just want to make your own argument) after you have run out of things to say.

Even if they have been to prison before? Or they are on trial? Or they have never had enough evidence to prosecute them?  grin grin grin grin grin
And because of this they law abiding they will not take marijuana? grin
Is that how you are scraping at the bottom of your intellectual barrel?

see this cockstain . . . . .if you have been to prison before, isn't that a criminal record? any conviction is a criminal record including fines, suspended sentences, community service, etc why are you so foolish? like i have said, you got old too soon and smart too late. whoever said law abiding citizens don't take marijuana - i said the institutionalized population are more likely to take marijuana than the population your survery interviewed. why is comprehension such an ambiguous task to a silverback ape like yourself?
babu sense, babu iq.

Now lets for a few seconds assume that incredibly moronic logic, and for the sake of your Silverback thinking level assume those in institutions are the drug takes and they take marijuana every 15 minutes, what is the population of people in institutions? 100m? More than 5m?

how is this relevant to the discussion? 67,500 people were interviewed from the other divide and was used to project on 300 million american residents. it simply means only 5% of the 67,500 persons interviewed took marijuana every day. if you interview 67,500 prisoners, are you so dumb to think only 5% of them take marijuana everyday. the percentage will probably be 60%. now if this 60% projection is based on the total population of america, it means 180 million americans use drugs everyday. that is my argument. . . . .i know you are moronic but this shouldn't be too difficult for you to grasp!

How does that significantly change the stats that only 15.2m take marijuana every month to your moronic assertion over half of Americans take marijuana every day?
Dumbshit!  grin grin grin grin grin

it does unless you were born a vegetable. the survey did not include the serial drug abusers and the projection included them in the statistics. that is a flaw unless you have a dead brain. you might need to thaw the 2 cells in your brain.

Alpha and what? . . . . . . . . .Say it! grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are my man-servant. . . .forever you shall be. intellectually, you are nothing. coming here to produce irrelevant statistics. coming here to tell us marijuana is poison when the people of california are pushing for cannabis to be decriminalized. little did this slowpoke knows cannabis is free to use in some western european countries. in holland and spain, cannabis is like alcohol with public cafes where people can go in and puff weed.

sagamite, you are a consummate simpleton - accept it!
i know you must feel bad that you have been serially battered but take it like a man.
beg the supermods to delete your account, get a new one and start afresh. with the number of uppercuts and jabs i have rained on your head - if this was boxing, the referee would have stopped the bout. cheesy grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by shooze: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2011
Total knock ouy tongue

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by follypimpi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
RIP AMY. What a funny thread

@Sagamite

Ain't you addicted to Orobo + Lepa girls grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
coogar:

according to the laws of the land. . . . someone with no criminal record can vote and can stand as a witness in the court of law. if you have a criminal record, you don't stand that chance cos you are not credible. i expect a buffon like you to know that but your brain processes information slower than a slug. . . . .and the reason many statisticians don't include institutionalized population in their survey is because they don't trust them enough to say the truth in the questionnaires. . . .but on the issue of drug usage(they should have been included).

now, this survey targeted people who have never had their hands dirty - it simply means the stats will be skewed towards minimal drug usage in the continental united states because the people who are more likely to take the drugs were excluded. emphasis on more likely(cos it seems you just want to make your own argument) after you have run out of things to say.

see this cockstain . . . . .if you have been to prison before, isn't that a criminal record? any conviction is a criminal record including fines, suspended sentences, community service, etc why are you so foolish? like i have said, you got old too soon and smart too late. whoever said law abiding citizens don't take marijuana - i said the institutionalized population are more likely to take marijuana than the population your survery interviewed. why is comprehension such an ambiguous task to a silverback ape like yourself?
babu sense, babu iq.

how is this relevant to the discussion? 67,500 people were interviewed from the other divide and was used to project on 300 million american residents. it simply means only 5% of the 67,500 persons interviewed took marijuana every day. if you interview 67,500 prisoners, are you so dumb to think only 5% of them take marijuana everyday. the percentage will probably be 60%. now if this 60% projection is based on the total population of america, it means 180 million americans use drugs everyday. that is my argument. . . . .i know you are moronic but this shouldn't be too difficult for you to grasp!

it does unless you were born a vegetable. the survey did not include the serial drug abusers and the projection included them in the statistics. that is a flaw unless you have a dead brain. you might need to thaw the 2 cells in your brain.

you are my man-servant. . . .forever you shall be. intellectually, you are nothing. coming here to produce irrelevant statistics. coming here to tell us marijuana is poison when the people of california are pushing for cannabis to be decriminalized. little did this slowpoke knows cannabis is free to use in some western european countries. in holland and spain, cannabis is like alcohol with public cafes where people can go in and puff weed.

sagamite, you are a consummate simpleton - accept it!
i know you must feel bad that you have been serially battered but take it like a man.
beg the supermods to delete your account, get a new one and start afresh. with the number of uppercuts and jabs i have rained on your head - if this was boxing, the referee would have stopped the bout. cheesy grin

What dumpshyt!

So laws of the land tell you to moronically conclude anyone not in jail is law abiding? grin grin grin grin grin

It is as moronic as saying if the police have not arrested anyone today, then no crime is taking place today. grin grin grin grin

Scraping at the bottom of the intellectual barrel. grin

Only a person will say half of Americans take pot every day. One cannot even fcking say that for half of Jamaicans or Dutch. It would even be daft to say that half of Americans take pot every year.

Get some brains.

Moorofucktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
follypimpi:

RIP AMY. What a funny thread

@Sagamite

Ain't you addicted to Orobo + Lepa girls grin

Like Amy to crack, mehn! grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
Sagamite:

What dumpshyt!
So laws of the land tell you to moronically conclude anyone not in jail is law abiding? grin grin grin grin grin

if there's no evidence, you are not guilty, you fuckwit. . . .are so thick to understand that?
it has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before any criminal can be convicted. . . . .until then everyone is innocent!

It is as moronic as saying if the police have not arrested anyone today, then no crime is taking place today. grin grin grin grin
Scraping at the bottom of the intellectual barrel. grin

how is that analogous to what i have said? if the police have not arrested anyone today does not mean no crime has taken place.
there are caution, warnings, fines - petty crimes that do not warrant an officer to arrest. saga-dumb, your periodic brainfarts have started yet again.

Only a person will say half of Americans take pot every day. One cannot even fcking say that for half of Jamaicans or Dutch. It would even be daft to say that half of Americans take pot every year.

but they do. . . . .some states in america have decriminalized pot. one can smoke pot, grow few plants of cannabis and take medicinally.
grab a book and read, you charlatan.

Get some brains.
Moorofucktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin

weed is evil and irresponsible and yet the governments of holland, spain, germany, czech republic etc have legalized/decriminalized pot.
the governments of this country must also be irresponsible(according to butt-breath sagamite) except that they have a lower crime related to marijuana abuse than the countries who still enforce the possession of any weight of pot on it's citizens.

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by follypimpi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Sag

A big % of entertainers do take drugs the self control only outweigh each other. Once you become an addict it is very very difficult to stop, it is always easier said than done.

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by cap28: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2011
Amy Winehouse left a £10 million pound fortune which will now be shared equally amongst her surviving family members: her mother, father and brother. Im happy to hear that, the tabloid newspapers - the sun and the daily mail are jubilating about how she left nothing to her ex husband Blake Fielder Civil - i think they are being cruel and presumptuous, the guy never asked Amy for a penny when they divorced and is currently so overcome with grief that he is on suicide watch, not everyone out there is a gold digger. The guy had his faults - he was a bad influence on Amy but ultimately i think he loved her.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by cap28: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
Amy's drug-addled ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil left out of her £10million will

By Sara Nathan and Simon Cable

Last updated at 2:47 PM on 26th July 2011

Amy Winehouse left her drug-addled former husband out of her will to ensure he could not win a slice of her fortune.
The singer, who will be cremated today following a Jewish service for friends and family, made provisions to ensure Blake Fielder-Civil would not get a penny following their divorce in 2009.

Her fortune was estimated at £6million in the Sunday Times Rich List of April, but is now said to surpass £10million and growing.

Left out: Ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil will not receive anything from Amy's will

Her acclaimed album Back To Black topped the iTunes chart in 17 countries yesterday, including the UK and the U.S., and is expected to top the official UK charts this week.

Legal experts said Miss Winehouse’s wealth would be divided among her immediate family, including her mother Janis, who is suffering from multiple sclerosis, father Mitch and older brother Alex.

More, Winehouse family confirms Amy's funeral will take place today as tributes continue to pour in
AMANDA PLATELL: Genius, but Amy's was not a life to admire

Her parents split when she was nine and are divorced.
A close family friend said: ‘Don’t expect everything to be straightforward. Janis is very sweet, but very meek and not in the best of health, Mitch is always the one in charge.’
FUNERAL SET FOR TODAYThe funeral of singer Amy Winehouse will be held today for "family and close friends".

The announcement by her grieving family came after police said they would need to wait up to four weeks for test results to establish a cause of death for the 27-year-old.

A spokesman for the family said: "The funeral will take place on Tuesday and will be a family and close friends affair."

He would not reveal details about the location or time of the funeral, which Jewish law states has to take place as soon as possible.

Scotland Yard said it would be waiting for the results of toxicology tests after the post-mortem examination was unable to establish a formal cause of death.

The results are expected in two to four weeks, a spokesman said.
The body of the singer was yesterday released to her family after they were forced to carry out the arduous task of identifying her at St Pancras Coroner’s Court. 

Her parents broke down in tears as they visited a growing shrine outside their daughter’s £2.5million home in Camden Square, North London.
Last night, a close friend told the Daily Mail Miss Winehouse had put her affairs in order following her tumultuous two-year marriage to Fielder-Civil, 29, who is currently in prison.
She wrote the majority of Back To Black about their stormy romance and the friend said: ‘Around the time of the divorce, all of Amy’s finances were sorted out – and Blake can’t get his hands on any of it.
‘I am pretty sure that Amy does have a will. As a matter of course with record contracts, financial advisers will make sure that is done.’
Fielder-Civil was sentenced to 32 months in jail last month for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm.

Speaking from her home in Ruskington, Lincolnshire, his mother Georgette said: ‘He’s devastated and profiting from Amy’s death would be the last thing on his mind.’
Miss Winehouse’s friends and family will today attend a service at a North London cemetery before her body is cremated in Golders Green.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018757/Amy-Winehouse-dead-Blake-Fielder-Civil-left-10m-will.html#ixzz1TKyNMD00
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

One Or More Lines Of A Song U're Feelin / Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album / Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.