Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,530 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) (34697 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / Kashamu’s Supporters Dare PDP, Organise Rally For Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xloNrcsu9w

These are the youths residing in Afikpo metropolis.
Nobody gave shishi
Nobody collected shishi
People donated T shirts
Banners.
Pure water
Bottled water
Etc
It's neither a borrowed nor paid crowd. All came out at will, the only motivation was the name Peter Obi

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by God1000(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good

Modified
meanwhile the mods should stop changing headlines after people have commented, this wasn't the headline when I commented.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
No youth wants to be in military camp eating cassava and agbado!

661 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Sergio101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
cool

Obi is the best of all.

Obi is for all

we are solidily behind him.

Meanwhile, some mofos will soon rush this thread to wail.

369 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Advocate500: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
With all he did for them as a governor? Because his political career is coming to a brutal end, you are now disowning him? This is not fair for a man who said he is joining APC in order to correct the political imbalance in the country.

Even a senatorial ticket he didn't get,this is not fair .

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Codepain: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
APC will pull 28% in ebonyi.
PDP 10%
Labour 62%

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by derecho(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Little by little the snail don dey reach the ark o

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by derecho(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where will the APC or PDP votes come from?
From PDP without strong loyalists or APC that Dave Umahi can't control ordinary delegates that went with him to the primaries?
Codepain:
PDP 10%
Labour 62%

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Pakute: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Less than 50

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by icuminpiss(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:
With all he did for them as a governor? Because his political career is coming to a brutal end, you are now disowning him? This is not fair for a man who said he is joining APC in order to correct the political imbalance in the country.

We are not disowning him his a good man, but for now everybody wants to be OBIdient

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by CleanInAll: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Ebubu4: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
PDP 10%
Labour 62%
you are a joke. because of 50 people protesting?

453 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by caleboxylic: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
PDP 10%
Labour 62%

28% indeed.
Let it be known to you that, no other political party in east will get above 10% except labour party that will score above 80% .
Well, I have told my people that it's obi or nothing for them. The same applies to all OBIdient bread winners in Nigeria.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Ebubu4: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:

50 protesters making u run out like dis

514 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Salvador1: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
No youth wants to be in military camp eating cassava and agbado!
I swear.

Imagine me after eating agbado cocoyam cassava corn etc they will send me to war front in sambisa.
I reject it.

All Tinubu's urchins must be recruited let them go and die for us.

Wicked people.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by an0daGuy: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Once the Nigerian youth stands up for something

Nothing can shut them down.

Let us see how many people in polling stations that the army can shoot down again next year. Tilumbu and APC are in shambles today and by heavens grace they shall remain in shambles till thy kingdom come exactly how they are putting the country in its own shambles.

Peter Obi issa GOoal cheesy

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Dubaku543: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:
Less than 50
Pakute you no go kill me with laugh!! Abeg better be OBIdient ooo!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by maestroferddi: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:

Dave Umahi is not a smart politician...

Granted that he worked in Ebonyi but his senseless attempt to instigate Ebonyi people against their fellow Igbo brothers will come back and bite him really hard...

Hiis political future looks very bleak.

He will be a regular customer at EFCC because there is a strong allegation that most of the projects executed in Ebonyi State were either done by his company or by people fronting for him.

If he is a wisenan, he should tactically become less visible while watching developments unfold in the run up to 2023...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:

Are you on ground? He built this, he built that. None of what he built is functioning. Just standing structures after 8 years.
Poverty and killings have been at maximum in Ebonyi. In 100 ways he has been a Buhari to them.

All of them can't wait for a sound human at national level to salvage them.

13 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Newton2024: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
I do wonder why South East political arm robbers (politicians) use to talk on behalf of Igbos using "we" instead of "I." Umahi, you have only one vote just like the almajiri in the North. And I know when your time of disgrace comes, even your stolen wealth will not save you. Write this down.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Advocate500: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ebubu4:
50 protesters making u run out like dis
don't worry, it will continue to increase, your PR job is intact for now,all his group of nitwits supporters will retire with him at his country home.

His attempt to divide the igbos along state lines failed woefully, the insecurity he created in the eastern region because of his selfish interests, will hunt him down after 2023.

After instigating other eastern governors to work against the interests of the igbos, he will not go unpunish ,i am happy his evil hands have entered his mouth.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Ebubu4: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:
don't worry, it will continue to increase, your PR job is intact for now,all his group of nitwits supporters will retire with him at his country home.

His attempt to divide the igbos along state lines failed woefully, the insecurity he created in the eastern region because of his selfish interests, will hunt him down after 2023.

After instigating other eastern governors to work against the interests of the igbos, he will not go unpunish ,i am happy his evil hands have entered his mouth.
mtchew
go and sleep

435 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Dailymice: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
All the crowd I have seen have been impressive o angry

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
They'll not be paid youths now.

Let them rally for our incoming President, Ashiwaju Jagaban, children of hate will change story.
They'll be tagged "paid Youths"

If it's not madness, then it's craziness from their end

438 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good. I'm loving this. Obi all the way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by kenzysmith: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter obi has won already he is favourite. Okurun brown teeth Ku mi

13 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by specialmati(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
cool cool cool my joy in all of this, is that people are doing all these with their goodwill. Chai great God see your children grant them their heart desires in giving them Peter Obi as president ooh. Please God you see all those old money bags please help us retire them.help us break the Yoke of demonic operation in the life of all this young people supporting those old currupt money bags in APC and PDP

28 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Franchise21(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
OK
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Amodi470(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
How many are they? Abeg go sidown jor, Almaji that we have will shock you.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by sukar886: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
What umahi the mugu
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Caleb17: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA! We can't afford to waste another 8 years In the Hands of APC and PDP. God forbid!

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back / Obi: Tinubu’s Victory Not God’s Plan For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.