Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" (5495 Views)

Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Main Sunni Sheikhs Scream From And Testify To The Rapid Spread Of Shia Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2011
earlier on,it was a german priest that burnt himself to death to "protest the spread of islam".let me remind those who have forgotten that a thread was open about the incident on nairaland:

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam " :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^

If you read the biographies of Muhammad and Jesus , you quickly come to realize that one was an opportunist deceiver while the other was really divine in nature.

Catholicism which is the mother of Islam, is as false and blood thirsty as Islam and them both combined have been responsible for the massacre of Jews and Christians, millions in total over the years.

These two religions , all false and of the devil, will stop at nothing to gain control of humanity.

My fear is that this will result in a world war of immense proportions, because while Islam is planning so are the Catholics.

These blood thirsty counterfeit religions from HELL, will be decimated at the coming of Christ , together with their founder SATAN.

Just like we read the Quran to know about Muhammad, please read the new testament bible to know about Jesus.

Jesus was of peace, Muhammad was  of war, Jesus never robbed anyone, Muhammad was involved in armed robbery. Muhammad had multiple wives , a 6 year old and another snatched from his adopted son, Jesus had no time for women, was pure and totally undefiled.

You just cannot compare the two, you cannot compare the divine with the profane.

Thanks
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^^^

jews and christians my my, u r a foolish man. more lyk christianity massacred millions of Jews and Pagans. by omitting us who suferred more than anyone else, it shows what a biased and unreliable source you are.

jesus was not so pure as u think. he had the services of the p.rostitute, mary magdalene who in turn was one of his disciples. and have u heard of the Merovingian bloodline it is worth hearing.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

If you read the biographies of Muhammad and Jesus , you quickly come to realize that one was an opportunist deceiver while the other was really divine in nature.

Why must you always post as if you are possessed? Is it your holy ghost that is mystifying you? Or is it fire,fire! That is burning your head?

What is wrong?
What does Jesus and Muhammad (sa) got to do with the topic?

We have trashed these issues too many times before. And you cannot convince anyone that Muhammad (sa) was a deceiver .you cannot also convince anyone that Jesus was any different from Muhammad (sa).if you want us to go over the issues all over again and you want me to expose you again, I will not hesitate to do it.

Catholicism which is the mother of Islam, is as false and blood thirsty as Islam and them both combined have been responsible for the massacre of Jews and Christians, millions in total over the years.

These two religions , all false and of the devil, will stop at nothing to gain control of humanity.

My fear is that this will result in a world war of immense proportions, because while Islam is planning so are the Catholics.

These blood thirsty counterfeit religions from HELL, will be decimated at the coming of Christ , together with their founder SATAN.
The Roman Catholic church and the councils are the compilers and writers of your bible.

You’re unknowingly destroying your religion with your words that Catholicism is evil.

The issue with you is that you go on YouTube and find a video, post it on nairaland and then believe everything it says.

Just like we read the Quran to know about Muhammad, please read the new testament bible to know about Jesus.
The new testament was not written by Jesus.but I believe from your way of displaying your words and showing that you’re possessed your main aim is to derail the topic and drift us into other topics and discussions.

Jesus was of peace, Muhammad was of war, Jesus never robbed anyone, Muhammad was involved in armed robbery. Muhammad had multiple wives , a 6 year old and another snatched from his adopted son, Jesus had no time for women, was pure and totally undefiled.
You just cannot compare the two, you cannot compare the divine with the profane.
Thanks

So what you are basically declaring here is the fact that you’re a product of blemish.you are basically telling us that anyone married is defiled.so your father is!

Did the Prophet (sa) marry a child?this have being refuted many time.you can check the bottom of post #5 in the below thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html

the reality of the new testament which Christians do not read!
Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by FreeIndeed: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2011
About 90 people lost their lives because of a psychopath, and all the media can think of is "How can we use this tragic event to further demonize and criminalize Christians as terrorists?" As if this man's actions had anything to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ, or somehow reflect the mindset and lifestyle of the average professing Christian. Ridiculous.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=325765
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Sweetnecta: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2011
@freeindeed; mr. did you see the post immediately before yours, and read the many verses the gentleman, mr. lagosshia posted?

they are from the jesus of the bibles. swords, divisions, animosity, hatred and disunity aresome of the things i deduced from them.

maybe you didn't read Jesus saying norwegians should killed people to stop islam entering it; you will be correct. but in those days, there was no norway. further, there was no christianity. the two; norway and christianity are man made hence the reason you are dishonesty in this your post right before mine you are presently reading.

Jesus was simply saying if the verses came from him [so go check your bibles and blame the writers if you disagree] that the camps of belief and disbelief with not unite but divide.

the norwegian who committed the crime saw muslim as a disbeliever, the way the muslim sees him.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
@LagosShia

Why must you always post as if you are possessed? Is it your holy ghost that is mystifying you? Or is it fire,fire! That is burning your head?

Are you also a member of the mountain of fire church ?

We have trashed these issues too many times before. And you cannot convince anyone that Muhammad (sa) was a deceiver .

Muhammad was and still even in his death is one of the main tools used by Satan to mislead millions to their doom.

you cannot also convince anyone that Jesus was any different from Muhammad (sa).if you want us to go over the issues all over again and you want me to expose you again, I will not hesitate to do it.

The truth speaks for itself.

Read the biography of Jesus and you come out sane, full of love and kindness.

Read the biography of Muhammad , if you do not go mad, then there is something wrong.

The Roman Catholic church and the councils are the compilers and writers of your bible.

The Roman Catholic Church is not CHRISTIAN, but a pagan institution more like ISLAM. They say birds of the same feather flock together, there seems to be a closeness between islam and catholicism these days.

You’re unknowingly destroying your religion with your words that Catholicism is evil.

Funny you should say that. Catholicism is not Christianity. If you are diligent enough in your research, you will discover the hidden truth.

And if the Catholics were indeed Christians, they would not have killed untold numbers of Christians during the middle ages.

The issue with you is that you go on YouTube and find a video, post it on nairaland and then believe everything it says.

Because I have not had the time to make more videos on my channel due to work , I normally search very very carefully for videos that address various topics and that are historically factual, no bias and professionally presented.

The new testament was not written by Jesus.

Everybody knows that

but I believe from your way of displaying your words and showing that you’re possessed your main aim is to derail the topic and drift us into other topics and discussions.

You lost me here

So what you are basically declaring here is the fact that you’re a product of blemish.you are basically telling us that anyone married is defiled.so your father is!

Another confused rant, I cannot really apply any logic here

Did the Prophet (sa) marry a child?this have being refuted many time.you can check the bottom of post #5 in the below thread:

Muhammad has a 6 year old wife.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html

the reality of the new testament which Christians do not read!

I know all the verses you quoted, so we do read them.

But what you fail again and again to understand is that if you are void of the Spirit of GOD, the bible will simply be like a story book to you.  But if you are born again, which I believe you will be at some point soon, your understanding will be opened and you will understand.

But for the sake of kindless, let me help you out here on a few of the verses you quoted.

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Absolutely, they turned his fathers house into a den of thieves, which can also be said for many churches today, and they were whipped and driven out. Very well deserved.

A division between the kingdom of darkness and the kingdom of light.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

It is plain, this is not to be taken literally. It only means, This will be a time of extreme danger."

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Simple. It is a known fact that in many households, when a member becomes born again, he becomes a victim of many times fierce persecution. Those who are not for Jesus like Muslims for example will always be at logger heads with those who are for Jesus.

By the way Jesus spoke many times in an allegorical manner. Look up the meaning of allegorical .

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Same as above, in many families today, you have the children of the devil ( those who reject the Lordship of Jesus Christ and those who accept his Lordship ) , and the children of GOD.

They never agree on most things. The bible says " can two walk together except they agree "

[quote][/quote]
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by seyibrown(f): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2011
@ OP

This man was politically-minded, rather than religiously-minded on this matter. There is ABSOLUTELY NO CALLING OR JUSTIFICATION for his actions in CHRIST! Christ taught us to love, not 'blow up' people who peacefully go about their own business!

He may call himself a Christian but if he knew Christ indeed, he would not have done what he did!
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Sweetnecta: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2011
@Seyibrown: Apply the same motif to those who say they are muslims and do evil, even as they struggle to find 'justification' in the Quran [which they do not find in the Quran; suicide and killing of innocent is forbidden for a starter].
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Sweetnecta: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2011
@Frosbel; Those who read the biography of Jesus still after that rated Muhammad [as] as number 1. I wonder what they didn't read in the Biography of Jesus; maybe the lost years from age 13 after bamitva to age 30 when he began his ministry? No one among to who rated Muhammad as number 1 was a muslim.

And Muhammad who taught me to curse Satan in every bad condition and at the beginning of every reading of Quran, when i am establishing Salah, etc can't be the tool of Satan. No tool curses his master or instructs his listeners to do the same. Do you curse Paul, or Jesus, or Holy Ghost, or Jehovah, because certainly you must consider yourself a tool of one of them, at least?

I think I asked you the other day to tell me if Abu Bakr [ra] who entered Islam early in the year that Muhammad [as] revived it Makka had any children upon entering Islam? It is a known knowledge that Abu Bakr divorced the mother of Aisha immediately because she refused to enter Islam along with him and the whole family, except the son who remained a pagan like her. Are you now saying that Abu Bakr, after divorcing the mother of Aisha went to her and got her pregnant out of wedlock?

what purpose will divorcing her serve then? If he didn't go to her and get her pregnant as is ex-wife, then there is no way Aisha would be 6 or 9 at anytime she became the wife of the messenger [as], a woman who must have reached marrying age because she must be able to participate in the formulate the marriage contract.

Islam spent 13 years in Makka. At least Aisha will have to be 13 years old in Makka. But what is amazing is that in the early years after her parents were already divorced because of islam, she remained with her father, not her mother. This is an indication that she needed no nursing of the mother by the time her father became muslim and her mother refused islam and Abu Bakr decided it was better not to associate with an idolator.

Aisha [ra] was so independent at the time that her father was intending to emigrate to Ethiopia that he felt that she could now move in with the family that she was already engaged to to take her from his hand, instead of letting her go with him or her mother becoming her custodian. these two are proofs that she was at least 4 years old in the year Islam entered Makka.

I hope frosbel can count. 2 years in Madina after the years of Makka before her marriage to the Messenger was consummated.

Well; 4 years before Islam revival in Makka. 13 years of Islam in Makka. 2 years of Islam in Madina. If you add these 3 periods of time together, will you get 6 or 9 or will you not get something more than 15?

Anyway, don't derail the thread.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by newmusic: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2011
You guys talking about religion are sick. Twisted brains, rubbish.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by kumamoto: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
That Norwegian fascist is a Freemason.
9/11 was an inside job, a Freemasonic conspiracy.
Al-Qaeda is a creation of the Freemasons.
Wahhabism was created by the Freemasonry.
The Zionist entity was created by the Freemasonry.

Do you see a pattern here? It is clear to see that the Freemasonry has been the enemy of Islam right from the beginning, and has been trying all ways to try to destroy Islam.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Karbala: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Norway mass killer demands medal at court hearing[/size]
By BJOERN H. AMLAND | Associated Press – 34 mins ago.

OSLO, Norway (AP) — The right-wing extremist who has admitted killing 77 people in Norway's worst peacetime massacre told a court Monday that he deserves a medal of honor for the bloodshed and demanded to be set free.

Anders Behring Breivik smirked as he was led in to the Oslo district court, handcuffed and dressed in a dark suit, for his last scheduled detention hearing before the trial starts in April. He stretched out his arms in what his lawyer Geir Lippestad called "some kind of right-wing extremist greeting."

Reading from prepared remarks, the 32-year-old Norwegian told the court that the July 22 massacre — carried out with a bomb, a rifle and a handgun — was a strike against "traitors" who he said are embracing immigration to promote "an Islamic colonization of Norway."

Like in previous hearings, Breivik admitted to setting off the bomb outside the government headquarters in Oslo and opening fire at a Labor Party youth camp on Utoya island, outside the capital. But he again denied criminal responsibility for the deaths and rejected the authority of the court.

Some 100 survivors and victims' relatives watched in disbelief as Breivik asked to be released and then told the judge he should receive a military honor for the attacks. Many survivors had expressed concern that Breivik will use court hearings to draw attention to his extremist views.

"It wasn't good that he got to say what he wanted to say," said Amel Baltic, a 16-year-old survivor of the Utoya massacre. "It made me irritated."

Judge Wenche Gjelsten ordered Breivik to remain in custody until the trial begins on April 16. Breivik faces terror charges that carry up to 21 years in prison, but if he's deemed to be gravely mentally ill he will be sent to psychiatric care.

A psychiatric evaluation found Breivik criminally insane, but a second evaluation was ordered amid criticism of that diagnosis. Breivik has refused to cooperate with psychiatrists in the second review.

Unlike the only previous public hearing, Breivik this time agreed to let himself be photographed before the proceedings began. Lippestad, the defense lawyer, suggested Breivik's remarks Monday foreshadowed what's to come in his trial.

"It's a preparation for the trial. Much of this case is about his personality," Lippestad said.

Breivik claims he's a commander of a militant organization aiming to overthrow European governments and replace them with "patriotic" regimes that would deport Muslim immigrants.

In a 1,500-page manifesto posted online just before the attacks, Breivik described this supposed network as a modern-day version of the "Knights Templar" order of medieval crusaders. The document contained details on initiation rites, oaths and a "clenched fist salute" symbolizing "strength, honor and defiance against the Marxist tyrants of Europe."

Police have not found any trace of the group and say Breivik carried out the attacks on his own.

Since investigations began, about 1,500 people have been questioned, including survivors, police said Monday.

Law enforcement agencies in other countries have also assisted, including in the United States, where authorities interviewed Breivik's sister in Los Angeles.

Police prosecutor Christian Hatlo told The Associated Press that a request for further assistance was recently sent to the U.S. Department of Justice. He said investigators were looking for information on Breivik's "travels and financing."

http://news.yahoo.com/norway-mass-killer-demands-medal-court-hearing-133012973.html
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by vladimiros: 1:58am On Feb 07, 2012
uhmm I think if I remember in some country called Nigeria we have one group called Boko Haram doing what this guy tried doing but much worse

WHERE HAS MUSLIM VOICE AGAINST IT BEEN
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
[size=14pt]Norway mass killer charged with terrorism[/size]

The Norwegian anti-Islam militant whose bomb attack and shooting massacre shocked this small country last summer was charged on Mar. 7 with terrorism and the premeditated murder of 77 people as officials prepared for a trial to start next month.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/norway-attacker-anders-behring-breivik-1311602377-slideshow/
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
Extremist Norwegian killer declared sane

By Michael Stothard

Anders Behring Breivik, the rightwing extremist who confessed to massacring 77 people in Norway last year, has been declared sane by a psychiatric team before his trial starting next week.

An assessment commissioned by Oslo District Court found that he was “not psychotic, unaware or severely mentally handicapped” during the shooting spree at a Labour party youth camp last July.

The findings contradict an assessment last November that found him to be insane and therefore potentially not fit for a conventional prison sentence. It raises the possibility Mr Breivik may face jail rather than being committed to a psychiatric ward if found guilty.

He could face up to 21 years in prison if found guilty with the potential for indefinite extensions to his term as long as he is considered a danger to the public.

Mr Breivik has always insisted he is mentally stable, saying he carried out the attacks in a “crusade” against multiculturalism and Islam. In a recent letter to the Norwegian tabloid Verdans Gang, he said being sent to a psychiatric ward would be a “fate worse than death”.

“To send a political activist to an asylum is more sadistic and more evil than killing him,” he wrote, adding that 80 per cent of the first report into his mental state was wrong.

The new report from forensic psychiatrists Terje Tørrissen and Agnar Aspaas concludes that he did not have “significantly weakened capacity for realistic evaluation of his relations with the outside world, and did not act under severely impaired consciousness”.

The report was drawn up on the basis of the case documents, interviews, health records and three weeks of observation in an institution. It concluded there was “a high risk of repetition of violence”.

Mr Breivik, who was charged last month with terrorism offences, has confessed to the attacks. He admitted last year to planting a bomb in Oslo and then driving to the island of Utøya and killing 67 people, mostly teenagers, and wounding 33 others.

Last month prosecutors said they would seek compulsory psychiatric care rather than jail because of the previous report declaring him psychotic, but reserved the right to change their minds. The court will ultimately have to decide whether to declare him insane or not.

The attacks, on July 22 last year, are the worst act of violence Norway has seen since the second world war and has lead to soul searching about how such a shocking crime could have occurred in a place normally known for safety, equality and wealth.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e51b5072-830d-11e1-929f-00144feab49a.html#axzz1reTCOY1j
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by tiarabubu: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
At least he will face justice for the lives he took. some terrorists in other countries have been given hero's welcome. some enjoy the conspiracy of silence from their co-religious brothers. when will their victims ever get justice?

sometimes how a society reacts to such extreme behaviour is a measure of their values, a measure of the level of their being accessory to the act and subsequently how they will share in the blame. You can't embrace a child who just played in mud and not expect to be smeared.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Brevik to testify as murder trial resumes

The trial of the Norwegian man who confessed to killing 77 people in and around Oslo last year has resumed. Anders Behring Breivik is expected to testify on Tuesday a day after pleading not guilty to the charges.

The second day of the trial of Anders Behring Breivik got underway on Tuesday, with the self-proclaimed right-wing extremist to take the stand in his defense.

Breivik pleaded not guilty on Monday to the charges of killing 77 people in near simultaneous attacks in Oslo and on the island of Utoya.

"I admit the acts but I am not guilty and cite self-defense," Breivik told Oslo District Court.

He entered the plea after hearing the public prosecutor read out the evidence against him, including the details of how and where each of the 77 victims died and more than 40 others seriously wounded.

Breivik showed no apparent emotion as prosecutor Inga Bejer Engh listed the details of the events of July 22, 2011, nor when prosecutors played a three-minute recording of a young girl's petrified call to police from the scene later on.

Shortly after arriving in the court room, the suspect had his handcuffs removed, after which he gave a closed-fist salute, used by right-wing extremists.

"I don't recognize Norwegian courts because you get your mandate from the Norwegian political parties who support multiculturalism," Breivik said.

Prior to the start of the trial, Breivik, who admits to being a right-wing extremist, argued that the attacks were necessary to protect Norway from being taken over by Muslims.

Mental health in question

While he is presumed innocent until found guilty, there is little doubt that Breivik was responsible for the killings. He has admitted to having been behind the attacks on more than one occasion.

The biggest issue to be resolved would appear to be the state of his mental health, after two psychiatric assessments provided conflicting results.

If found mentally competent and convicted of the charges against him, he could face a maximum sentence of 21 years in jail - or an open-ended period of incarceration, should the court determine him to be a danger to society.

If he is found to be insane, he is likely to be held indefinitely in a psychiatric institution.

The trial is expected to last up to 10 weeks, with the next five days set aside for Breivik's testimony.

ccp, pfd/acb (AP, dpa)

http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,15885317,00.html?maca=en-rss-en-all-1573-rdf
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LogicMind: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2012
i wish these religous people will just wipe themselves out and go and meet their god
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Shocking nation, Norway killer describes island massacre

By Victoria Klesty and Walter Gibbs | Reuters – 21 hrs ago.

OSLO (Reuters) - In an account that shocked the nation, Norwegian anti-Muslim fanatic Anders Behring Breivik described with a chilling calm on Friday how he methodically chased teenagers room by room and shot them dead on an island summer camp last year.

Addressing a courtroom frozen in horror, Breivik said he shot most of his victims several times, using the first shot to take them down, then following up with a shot to the head.

His trial, now into its fifth day and due to last 10 weeks, has deeply traumatized Norway, one of the most tolerant and stable countries in Europe.

Speaking intensely, the steely-eyed Norwegian described how his body tensed up as he fired his first shots at the ruling Labour Party's youth camp on Utoeya island.

"I took the gun out and thought it was now or never, and it seemed like a year," he said.

He described how he then went on his rampage, gunning down 69 people, most of them teenagers.

"When I make a follow up shot, his (victim's) cranium bursts and there are brains flowing out. I remember that very well," Breivik said in an unemotional, matter-of-fact tone.

His victims, he said, appeared paralyzed before he shot them. "I walk towards a group of 10 who have stopped. They have stopped running and just lie down. I go to them and shoot them all to the head. They were paralyzed most likely."

Victims' families have found it difficult to see Breivik using the trial as a pulpit to justify his views and violence.

Breivik, 33, admits the killings but has pleaded not guilty. He says he was defending his country against Muslim immigrants by setting off a car bomb that killed eight people at government headquarters in Oslo before travelling to the island to carry out the massacre.

"It was extremely hard to shoot that first shot, it is contrary to human nature. But after that... it became easier," he said. "To take a human life is the most extreme you can do, but you weigh that against superior motives."

He began the shooting after arriving by boat dressed as a police officer. Many victims were shot as they tried to swim to the mainland almost a kilometer away or huddled behind rocks on the shore.

"Calmly I raised my rifle... and shot from a distance toward these people. I know that I hit at least four of them."

"I shouted on two occasions, you are going to die today, Marxists.. and people panicked completely," Breivik told the somber and completely silent courtroom. "The object was to kill everyone on the island by scaring them into the water."

He insists he is mentally stable and demanded that his attacks, the most violent in Norway since World War Two, be judged as political militancy and not the work of a madman.

Breivik said the first place he met a large group of campers was in the island's cafe building, where police said he killed 13. He then left the cafe for the so-called Lovers' Path, where 15 people died, then the pump house, where 14 died, and other island landmarks that most Norwegians now know by heart.

In one room alone, he said: "I shoot perhaps four or five persons. I think I shoot them once in the head first, until I have shot them all, and then I fire follow-up shots afterwards."

He reloaded. One person tried to attack him but was shot.

"Many people scream and beg for their lives. I don't really remember what they were saying."

TRAINING

Police have said there were 564 people on the wooded island at the time and Breivik told the court he had hoped to kill all of them, including former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland who was there that day.

On Thursday, he told he had planned to chop her head off and upload film onto the Internet, but Brundtland had left Utoeya several hours before he arrived.

On Friday, Breivik said he began training consciously five years before the attacks in order to suppress his feelings, after he decided to use violence to alert Europeans to what he considered the loss of their culture.

His training included playing computer games up to 16 hours a day and practicing daily meditation to "hammer away" at emotions and embrace his own death, he said.

"One might say that I was quite normal until 2006 when I started training, when I commenced de-emotionalizing," he told the court. "And many people will describe me as a nice person or a sympathetic, caring person to friends and anyone."

"I've had a dehumanization strategy towards those I considered valid targets so I could come to the point of killing them. ... It is easy to press a button and detonate a bomb. It is very, very difficult to carry out something as barbaric as a firearms operation."

When asked about his feelings, Breivik said he recognized the suffering he had caused but that he remained detached from it. His mental training regimen was similar to that which Norwegian soldiers undergo to serve in Afghanistan, he said.

Before the trial, one court-appointed team of psychiatrists concluded Breivik was psychotic, while a second found him mentally capable. He has said he should either be executed or acquitted, calling the prospect of a prison sentence "pathetic" and an insanity ruling "worse than death".

Defense attorney Geir Lippestad told Reuters Breivik's only goal at the trial is to prove himself sane.

"He thinks he has explained his views satisfactorily, the way he wishes, and he thinks that people understand what he is saying, at least the group he talks to," Lippestad said.

(Additional reporting by Balazs Koranyi; Editing by Maria Golovnina)

http://news.yahoo.com/shocking-nation-norway-killer-describes-island-massacre-154346578.html
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Gracie1818(f): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
Lagoshia ,from my observatiom is only interested in religious politics and group interest .I am not interested in those distractions.What matters is truth, reasoning and paradise.LagosShia,believe it or not ,teachings,ideologies and religion that encourages murder of infidel children,pregnant women,family men,boys and girls will only lead people to the bloody Kingdom of Satan which is under the shadow of the sword and blood ,and burning furnace.

On the other hand,the teachings of Jehovah through our savior Jesus Christ;teachings of love,kindness,purity,forgiveness will surely lead to paradise of love,purity and everlasting life.

Killing and expecting to go to heaven is the Biggest Scam in the history of mankind.More than a billion shall go to hellfire.There must be judgement,and Jehovah does not care about numbers.Its gona be all man on your own

Simple truth.

Jesus loves you
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Gracie1818(f): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
There are 109 verses in the Koran that directly commands moslems to murder and non in the gospel of Christ.

Jesus Christ Loves you.He is calling you to repent and accept him.He sacrfised his blood for your sake

@Lagoshia and Sweetnecta on the bible references u posted on violence. Ok let's go..
LUKE19:27 Jesus was just quoting the statements made by a king in the parable of the coin.

LUKE 12:49, MATHEW 10:34 ,LUKE 12:50--53 Jesus is the truth and thus humans will deny him,burn,kill.Jesus did not bring any sword,it was Mohammed that brought the bloody sword of satan and the message of the Paradise of 77 virgins under the shadow of the sword

JOHN 2:15. I can't believe this.When has driving away animals and money changers from the Holy temple of God become equal to murder of family,men,women and children.No wonder God regreted the creation of man

LUKE 22 :36--38. The two swords was for a specific purpose and that ended it.When his disciples bought the two swords,He said " its enough".When one of the disciples cut off the ear of one the people that came to arrest Jesus,He immediately did the miracle of restoring the man's ear,and said again "enough of this" What a peacefull man.Compare this with your Sword weilding and blood thirsty mohammed

Repent and seek truth and salvation or else you will say "had I agreed !!" And not "had I known" because you already know
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Gracie1818(f): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
Please google and watch the story of the several people who died and came back to life;their experiences ,what and who they saw. And also an 11 year old kid who sees and paints pictures of heavenly images he saw
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Gracie1818: There are 109 verses in the Koran that directly commands moslems to murder and non in the gospel of Christ.

[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-8 ) :
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=14pt]Judge caught playing solitaire in Norway court during mass killer Breivik's trial[/size]

Last Updated: 2:56 PM, June 4, 2012

Posted: 8:56 AM, June 4, 2012

Judge Ernst Henning Eielsen was caught playing a card game during the trial of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik

OSLO -- A judge at the trial of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik was caught playing solitaire on his laptop during Monday's proceedings, the VG newspaper reported.

Ernst Henning Eielsen, one of the five judges for the case, can clearly be seen on court cameras playing the card game.

According to VG, Eielsen was playing the game on a solitaire website, and images showed solitaire in his browser window for up to 16 minutes before the court was adjourned for lunch.

Lay judge Ernst Henning Eielsen was caught by a television camera playing a game of solitaire on his computer while Swedish professor Mattias Gardell was testifying in the case

A Swedish expert was testifying while the judge played the game.

A court spokeswoman denied the judge was not paying attention and said the game may have helped him concentrate.

"The judges are attentively following what is being said and what is being presented to the court," court spokeswoman Irene Ramm was quoted as saying by AFP. "There are different ways of staying focused."

Breivik's trial for the mass murder of 77 people in a bomb-and-shooting spree in central Oslo and the nearby island of Utoya last July began in April this year and is expected to last 10 weeks. It is being overseen by a panel of five judges.

Admitting to the killings, but pleading not guilty, Breivik has cited his personal "crusade" against Islam and Western-style democracy as the explanation for his brutal actions, saying that it spawned the multicultural society he loathes.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/judge_caught_playing_solitaire_breivik_AtP9LzbBRoEPvm6jZxSpXL
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
22 June 2012 Last updated at 13:52 GMT

Breivik trial ends in Norway with walkout by families

The trial of Anders Behring Breivik has ended in Norway with a walkout by families of victims in protest at his attempts to justify the massacre.

As he took the stand to explain why he had killed 77 people last July, some 30 people filed out of the courtroom.

Saying he had acted to stop a Muslim invasion, he asked to be considered sane and to be acquitted.

Judges will deliver their verdict on 24 August. The prosecution is asking for Breivik to be deemed insane.

Breivik's lawyer, Geir Lippestad, said his client had been driven by extreme politics.

“The mother of these actions is not violence, it is an extreme, radical, political attitude”

Breivik trial's effect on Norway
The trial's final day also heard poignant testimony from people affected directly by the attacks.

Breivik, 33, admits killing 77 people and injuring 242 on 22 July when he bombed government buildings in Oslo before shooting young Labour Party supporters at a camp on the island of Utoeya.

His request for acquittal was a legal formality because he does not accept the charges of terrorism and premeditated murder against him.

Memorials to Breivik's victims will be built at the two attack sites, the government announced on Friday.

Boycott

Breivik's address to the court, as well as testimony from survivors and victims' relatives, was not broadcast.

The boycott of his remarks was aimed at Breivik and not the court itself, the victims' support group involved made clear.

“It's not about his mental health - it's about us never seeing him on the street again”

Bereaved mother
The BBC's Lars Bevanger, who was in court, said the group felt there was no more that Breivik could add.

"He has a right to talk - we have no duty to listen," support group member Christian Bjelland said.

Taking the stand, Breivik spent 45 minutes going over his reasons for the attacks.

Reading from a prepared statement, he attacked everything he disliked about his country, ranging from non-ethnic Norwegian contestants being allowed to represent Norway at Eurovision to the effect of the TV series Sex And The City on public morals.

Citing statistics about Muslim birth rates, he said he had made his attacks to prevent Norway from becoming a "multicultural hell".

'Extreme, radical, political'

It was, Mr Lippestad stressed on Friday morning, for the court to decide whether his client had been sane at the time of the attacks.

22 July attacks
"The mother of these actions is not violence, it is an extreme, radical, political attitude, and his actions must be perceived from the point of view of right-wing extremist culture," he said.

He described his client as an ordinary young man with good friends and colleagues. How, he asked, would a man who was mentally ill have been allowed to join a shooting club?

Nothing in Breivik's life up until the "inferno of violence" on 22 July had indicated he was a violent person, the lawyer argued.

The prosecution said they were not convinced Breivik was psychotic but there was enough doubt to ask for him to be found unaccountable for his actions.

Choking back tears, an unnamed, bereaved mother told the court what it was like to lose her daughter in the Oslo blast.

She said she had decided to attend the trial for the sake of her dead daughter.

"I decided not to be afraid of Breivik. I wanted to follow the trial. I wanted to do it for my daughter."

A mother who lost a child on Utoeya said all the focus on Breivik's mental health had been draining.

"It's not about his mental health," she told the court. "It's about us never seeing him on the street again."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18547347
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by ad245: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2012
Going through this thread from the beginning to the end,

I believe sweetnecta and lagos shia are handles for one person

Should they b different which I doubt, both of them are terrorists, they already have psychological issues and are already totally brain washed by their beliefs, unfortunately they've not got descent fathers like Abdul-muttalab's father who'll report them.

How can someone for over a year be following a case which he believe will propagate his doctrine of 'peace' eventhough he can see clearly that it was politically motivated(maybe the eyes of his reasoning is blind).

You quoted the Bible earlier, but how come the christians haven't pack their swords to kill? Maybe they know (or believe they know) what is right and wrong and u guys don't.

Christianity is now profane and have loads of issues, I wouldn't say islam have issues, rather islam itself is the issue, with people like you (lagos shia) never thinking straight. What the guy did in Normay is wrong-condemn it; what Boko harams area doing is wrong-condemn it. Not by trying to use what the Norwegian guy did to justify Boko haram for that is what you're struggling to do.

For those saying boko haram is political, why is Islam the only tool our politicians are using? I guess coz they're easily deceived.

Lagos shia and co, go ahead and keep killing, leave ur children orphans, ur wives widows for what more are the value of ur lives?

Lagos shia for the final time, I'm going to tell u this. Boko harams were killing christians, it was never ur business until the christians retaliated in kaduna then u came to nairaland and started screaming that u were a moslem and muslims were not terrorists and there shouldn't be retaliation. Take it or leave it, u may have to wash ur brain with bleach to get demons out of it, otherwise stick with them.
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by Jenwitemi(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2012
The answer to your questions are as follows;

- The religions of Islam and Christianity are the terrorists because they make the adherents of both religion commit inhuman acts called "terrorism" and they both have a very violent nature. That is why human tragedies are never far away from both.

- Both religions are doing the attacking and the defending. Violence and intolerance breed each other in the name of Yahweh and Allah.

Next!
LagosShia:

my point is:who is really the "terrorist" and who really has a "violent nature"?

who is fighting in defense and who is attacking who?

Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by tiarabubu: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Reading through these articles posted by LagosShia, I have realised a fundamental difference in how twisted people like this mass murderer are treated by the societies they come from.

In Norway, its outrage, disgust, and anger that this murderer did what he did. The norwegians are determined that the victims get justice. The trial is open and investigation painstaking. They are making sure that this doesn't happen again.

In other countries with similar mass murderers, the response is muted and infact some are celebrated. Their murders justified even.

As they say, its how a society responds to atrocities, protects its most vulnerable and guarantees the rights of its people shows how it really is. Norway and its people are showing us how civilised people should respond to anyone that threatened its people, minorities inclusive.

LagosShia's actions in helping us follow this trial shows this in very vivid light.

Thanks LagosShia
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
tiarabubu: Reading through these articles posted by LagosShia, I have realised a fundamental difference in how twisted people like this mass murderer are treated by the societies they come from.

In Norway, its outrage, disgust, and anger that this murderer did what he did. The norwegians are determined that the victims get justice. The trial is open and investigation painstaking. They are making sure that this doesn't happen again.

In other countries with similar mass murderers, the response is muted and infact some are celebrated. Their murders justified even.

As they say, its how a society responds to atrocities, protects its most vulnerable and guarantees the rights of its people shows how it really is. Norway and its people are showing us how civilised people should respond to anyone that threatened its people, minorities inclusive.

LagosShia's actions in helping us follow this trial shows this in very vivid light.

Thanks LagosShia

so why does the court insist on declaring him insane even when he maintains he is sane and his lawyers want him to be seen as such? isn't this double-standard? can't declare all those termed "Muslim terrorists" insane,send them for rehabilitation and give us some peace?
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by LagosShia: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Norway jails "sane" Breivik for maximum 21 years
By Balazs Koranyi | Reuters – 5 hrs ago.

OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik was jailed for a maximum term on Friday when judges declared him sane enough to answer for the murder of 77 people last year, drawing a smirk of triumph from the self-styled warrior against Islam.

An unrepentant Breivik, 33, gave the Oslo court a stiff-armed, clench-fisted salute before being handed the steepest possible penalty, 21 years. His release, however, can be put off indefinitely should he still pose a threat to a liberal society left traumatized by his bomb and shooting rampage last July.

Justifying blasting a government building and gunning down dozens of teenagers at a summer camp as a service to a nation threatened by immigration, he had said only acquittal or death would be worthy outcomes. But his biggest concern was being declared insane, a fate he said would be "worse than death."

Judge Wenche Elizabeth Arntzen dismissed a prosecution call for her to label Breivik mad, a ruling that would have seen him confined indefinitely to psychiatric care rather than prison.

Some survivors of the slaughter at the Labour party youth camp on Utoeya island, and much of the Norwegian public, had been keen to see Breivik held clearly responsible for his actions - and to avoid the insanity verdict that would have prompted him to demand lengthy and traumatic appeals hearings.

For many Norwegians, still shocked by their bloodiest day since World War Two, the details were academic, however.

"He is getting what he deserves," said Alexandra Peltre, 18, whom Breivik shot in the thigh on Utoeya. "This is karma striking back at him. I do not care if he is insane or not, as long as he gets the punishment that he deserves."

Breivik, who had surrendered to police on the island without a fight, admitted blowing up the Oslo government headquarters with a fertilizer bomb, killing eight, on Friday, July 22, 2011, then shooting 69 at the ruling party's summer youth camp.

Dressed in a black suit with a tie and still sporting the blond, under-chin beard familiar from the 10 weeks of hearings that ended in June, Breivik smirked when he entered the courtroom and smiled again as the judge read out the verdict.

He will not appeal, his lawyer said. "He will accept this verdict," Geir Lippestad told Reuters. During the trial Breivik said: "I would do it again" - an attitude which, if maintained, would prevent his being released at the end of his sentence.

BEREAVED SATISFIED

A lawyer for some victims and their families said they, too, were satisfied: "I am pleased, although that's not really the right word, and relieved. This is what we hoped for," said Mette Yvonne Larsen, who represented some of those affected in court.

"This is justice served and they are happy it's over and will never have to see him again."

The killings shook the nation of five million which had prided itself as a safe haven from much of the world's troubles, raising questions about the prevalence of far-right views in a country where oil wealth has attracted rising immigration.

But the trial, which some had dreaded Breivik might turn into a "circus" of hatred, has been hailed as a model of dispassionate Scandinavian justice that offered closure to the grieving; and Norwegians refused to let fear drive them to curb their easy-going daily lives with cumbersome security measures.

Breivik will now be kept in isolation inside Ila Prison on the outskirts of Oslo inside relatively spacious quarters that include a separate exercise room, a computer and a television.

His diatribes against centre-left governments' acceptance of Muslim immigration, spread over the Internet, and aired on television during the trial, drew support from a militant few in Europe. But even most of the hardest right-wing fringe groups kept their distance from the self-confessed mass killer.

Police found his claims to belong to a shadowy European network he called the Knights Templar, a nod to the mediaeval Crusader order, were probably the imaginings of an angry loner.

Norway's anti-immigration Progress Party, which Breivik had once briefly joined, suffered in municipal elections after the massacre, forcing the second biggest party in parliament to tone down its rhetoric. Opinion poll support for liberal immigration policies even grew and the attack brought many young people, now often referred to as the Utoeya generation, into politics.

DEFIANT KILLER

Although his victims were mostly teenagers, with some as young as 14, he rejected being called a child murderer, arguing that his victims were brainwashed "cultural Marxists" whose political activism would adulterate pure Norwegian blood.

He stalked his victims dressed as a policeman, tricking them into thinking he was the help sent from the shore after the initial attack. He then shot them from close range before finishing them with a shot to the head.

"I stand by what I have done and I would still do it again." he said during his court testimony.

Breivik, a high school dropout who once spent an entire year devoting himself to computer games, suffered troubles from early childhood and a psychiatric evaluation proposed removing him from his family, a verdict social workers finally rejected.

After business failures and frauds that included selling fake diplomas and a diamond scam in Liberia, he moved back in with his mother in 2006. It was then, she said, that he became obsessed with politics and changed from a "kind and caring" son to becoming "completely crazy".

Some Norwegians now believe their country must draw on the experience to debate issues like immigration, and a commission investigating the attack also concluded the country need radical changes, including gun controls and more sweeping police powers.

Still, very little has changed over the past year; ministers still walk the streets of Oslo without bodyguards and private cars can drive right up to the parliament building.

"This attack has not in any way succeeded in redefining our liberal democracy," said Oslo University philosophy professor Lars Fredrik Svendsen. "The Norwegian judicial system has shown itself as rock solid during this trial."

(Additional reporting by Victoria Klesty, Vegard Botterli, Terje Solsvik and Alister Doyle; Editing by Alistair Scrutton and Alastair Macdonald)

http://news.yahoo.com/court-finds-norwegian-mass-killer-breivik-sane-082140655.html
Re: Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam" by REVOLUTNIS: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
Breivik is a hero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shia Islamic Sheikh Hassan Shehata Martyred By Salafists In Egypt / Prostration (Sujood) On Soil-What Is The Justification? / The Permissibility Of Observing Eid Maulid Dun-Nabi (Prophet' Birthday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.