Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Anogiri - "1 Fish" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anogiri - "1 Fish" (2860 Views)

"Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" / Anogiri- Correct Musician / Oyibo By Anogiri - Anyone Knows Where I Can Download As Well As The Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anogiri - "1 Fish" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
rapjunkie:
@ogugua88

u set urself up about comments on NJO

BUT NJO is not a true test of how popular a song can be /will be on the streets,  . . .  it is a useful medium, no doubt, but don't get caught up with the (over) hype. . . . less than 1% of nigerians have access to the internet. . . . . think about it!!. . . plus a lot of what u see on NJO is staged. . . . just like WWE wrestling. . . . .  .

i dare lalaboi to start f-ing with me about this. . . . .

I didn't set myself up. He said no one will like the song. All I wanted was favorable comments from fans, which is what I see on NJO. I never said how many lol.
Re: Anogiri - "1 Fish" by lalaboi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
ogugua88:

I didn't set myself up. He said no one will like the song. All I wanted was favorable comments from fans, which is what I see on NJO. I never said how many lol.

Chei! ogugua!. . Can u quote where i said this?
Re: Anogiri - "1 Fish" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
Was it not what you were saying? That the song wasn't appealing? With the way you were talking, you were making the song sound like a flop. From all the comments I've seen on NJO, twitter, facebook, and other blog sites, anyone that has heard the song likes the lyrics and style, the same two things you said wouldn't attract people lol.
Re: Anogiri - "1 Fish" by lalaboi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Was it not what you were saying? That the song wasn't appealing? With the way you were talking, you were making the song sound like a flop. From all the comments I've seen on NJO, twitter, facebook, and other blog sites, anyone that has heard the song likes the lyrics and style, the same two things you said wouldn't attract people lol.

I don taya for una sef. . . "Will attract to far less number of people" now equals "Will not attract to anyone". .
Re: Anogiri - "1 Fish" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
Lol, well that's what I took your comment as. I wasn't expecting 50+ comments on his page. You know how Nigerians are. If you aren't big, you're no one. It isn't until you hammer by chance people go give you ear.

Maybe na misunderstanding lol, but I thought you were insinuating that people would leave unfavorable comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... / LYRICS: Yung6ix – Bankulize (refix) Ft Mr Eazi / Extreme==aye Nse Ru E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.