Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You (24919 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by r231(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
Some may call it manipulation; I call it doing what you have to do to get what you want in life.

If you want a man to love you don't you,

You have to treat him special. So if you want your man to propose marriage to you, you have to do certain things to get his mind to accept the idea of marrying you and these are the things you need to do to get what you want.

1. Leave subtle hints about your readiness for marriage by leaving magazine articles about marriage and couples on his dining table. Don't go so far as to lay out bridal magazines or pictures of wedding bands since this will scare your man off.

2. Don't assume that your man is on the same page as you are just because you are ready for marriage. Talk to him about it, but remember not to try and push him into making a decision about whether he will or will not propose to you.

3. Bring him home to meet your family during an important family event. By inviting him to an important family event you communicate subliminally to him that you think he is very special to you, and that you want him to meet those who are most important in your life.

4. While you need to let him know that marriage is important to you, don't make it a consuming part of your relationship. This is not healthy and he will sense your eagerness and start pulling away from you.

5. If you have tried talking to him with little to no results, then try asking one of his friends if your man has cold feet about marriage. Do it discreetly and as nicely as possible so that when his friend relays the conversation you won't seem like you are marriage crazy. Either he will see that you are serious about moving forward and hopefully talk to you about his thoughts on the subject matter.

6. Give him a lot of freedom. Never give him a hard time about hanging out with his friends. Sooner or later he will realize that he has a good thing going and will not want to lose you. And certainly the only way he will get to keep you all to himself is by proposing marriage to you.

7. If all fails, then ask him if he thinks of you as the kind of girl he could marry someday. At least this way if he answers no and you still want to get marry, then stop wasting your time and find another guy who is ready to settle down with you

grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by Cuddlemii: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
@op

I didn't read your post. The subject of the topic was sufficient.

I don't think you have to do anything special to get a man to propose to you.

If a man is ready for marriage & feels you are the one then he would pop the question and get you a ring.

Just go about your normal gf duties, men know what they want & can make decisions for themselves.

If your man is wasting your time, then you scram!
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by denzel2009: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

If a man is ready for marriage & feels you are the one then he would pop the question and get you a ring.

Just go about your normal gf duties, men know what they want & can make decisions for themselves.

Cuddlemii whats up?
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by Cuddlemii: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
denzel2009:

Cuddlemii whats up?

Im aight and you? Have u lost your pot belly now?
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by denzel2009: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Im aight and you? Have u lost your pot belly now?

No it's still there. Have you lost your big bumpers now?
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by Cuddlemii: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
denzel2009:

No it's still there. Have you lost your big bumpers now?

I never had one. But I'm fit now though
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by horny4u(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

GBAM!

Let me add that after 2 years of dating and nothing then you got to have a talk without saying lets talk simply prepare a nice meal and talk about it.
If still nothing.
IGNORE THE BOBO until he text you with i am ready to marry you now, after 6 weeks no news, oh well , TIME to scream NEXT?
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by denzel2009: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I never had one. But I'm fit now though

shocked shocked you had bumpers before. Good to know you are fit now though.
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by Cuddlemii: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
denzel2009:

shocked shocked you had bumpers before. Good to know you are fit now though.

Mumu fitness is for everyone. I did it for good abs. Bumper is butt, ode.
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by denzel2009: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Mumu fitness is for everyone. I did it for good abs. Bumper is butt, ode.

Aww nice to know arindin. smiley
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by Cuddlemii: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ stick to the topic abeg. what is it?
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by anoynomus: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Priest Omigodo
I was Looking for Spells to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage. Now because of you I am living a happy married life and also my love life is restored. Thanks for Saving My Marriage. Your love and protection marriage spells have done wonders in my entire life. I will always run to you for help, I believe your ancestral powers are beyond human imagination, if you need his help you can contact him on his email adress: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk his cell phone on+2349073875103, Whatsapp Number +2348079367204
Re: 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You by anoynomus: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
My wife was filing a divorce because she found out i was cheating, i was confuse until i came acrose priest omigodo online who help me to stop the process the divorce case with his powerful spell in just a day contact the great spell caster for help on OMIGODOSHRINE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK or call his number on +2348079367204

(1) (Reply)

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. / My Best Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.