Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (60862 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by alheri(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2005
hmm,the perfect way to ask? will get back to u later.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by fabian(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2005
I can answer that. Click please update your profile, and where it says signature, type what you want in.........
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by goldenoc(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2005
Mckaycee is quite ok but donone l like yours pass. l still need more.

most of the guys are saying waking up in the mid night some said waking up in the morning, is it most that l will sleep in his house before getting married.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by fabian(f): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2005
Now that's an argument for another thread! wink
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by snazzydawn(f): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2005
All these brouhaha for a girl?hmmm,I think I enjoy being a girl,must be really hard being a guy.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by axeprince(m): 3:08am On Nov 19, 2005
hello guyz,

I just got around to this thread, have seen enough interesting posts, and decided to put up mine.

I want to talk from the point of view of what I see around mostly these days, without trying to be western(romantic!!!).

I can imagine entering my house and see my gal and her family troop in my sitting( they have come to break the news of her pregnancy!)

Of cuz, the only responce I am expecting if a general consensus about when we are doing teh church thing before the pregnancy shows.

Then I won't have to wonder if she's going to say No or NO!!!

You can imagine the wicked grin playing on my lips right noe

wink grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by icingbaby(f): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2005
that is a good one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by WesleyanA(f): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2005
I would like him to put the engagement ring in my wine and let me drink it. After the thing gets stuck in my throat and I manage to cough it out, then he should ask "Will you marry me?" and put the ring on my finger.

WARNING: IAH's advice is dangerous to health

best one so far cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by sirandrew: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2005
the posting by Bioye about the music video. Does anyone know what Music Video that was? The one with jumping out off a building and before hitting the ground the parachute opens up with the words "Will you marry me?" on it. I seriously need to know and have been trying to find that music video for a while now.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by andy10020: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2006
me and my gf are having a baby i asked her in the most dumb was when we had sex i wanna ask her again and she wont me to i wont to give her a nice tea and then ask her so what do u all think by the way she said yes but she like to to aks a vit better
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2006
I'm so disappointed guys here aint romantic at all,
I'd love to be proposed in a romantic environment drinking a glass of champagne. But ill like the guy to be very bold and clear and straight to the point. Some guys fret and have cold feeet when they want to propose.
Mr Right;--- Halle, I've been thinking, I mean, i think its time, I understand, ( seriously fretting, hands shaking)

Me;--- yes dear, thinking about what? ( pretending not to know where hes going) ok! you mean the wine? its not tasting sweet like it used to. Darling i'm thinking we should start buying foreign wines!!!!!

Mr Right---- no i dont mean the wine dear, i mean, will you, willl,

Me---( smiling mischieviously) yes i'll go to the market tomorrow hope i'll remember to put it in my shopping list,

Ha ha ahaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2006
hot angel has d best idea, seen it in a movie too
wiv a cardboard paper write the question and wiv 2 smaller ones write yes and then no on the other
close your eyes and make her choose one, she'll melt, i think.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by 4real(m): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2006
well as for me i have not made up my mind yet, i have a few ideas so here i go
i would take her to the movies and would have paid the manger small money for him to stop the movie half way, and then my video comes up on the screen telling her how wonder she is, at that point in time she would be focused on the screen i bring out my ring and when i say would you marry me am on my knee's in real life with the ring

or maybe

i pick up a really big fight over something silly that she has done to me and when she begs i would say no and want to break up with her, when she begs some more i would say there is only one thing that can change my mind and when she says what i just bring out my ring and say would you marry me.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2006
take her to a really elegant restaurant for dinner kiss and while eating just look deep into her eyes, kiss really deep like U wonna see beyond her eye-ball wink and then jst go on ya fxxkin knees wink tk out ya ring, kiss tilt up her chin winkand ask da unforgettable wink kiss will U marry me [s]bt remember if U dnt wonna marry me kiss kiss kiss wink, U can go to hell[/s]
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by curiousNja(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2006
Wow, I am amazed at the lack of great ideas. That restaurant, ring in a wine glass thing has been so overdone. For a guy to take me to dinner, I would rather he even proposed on a couch as we sat on a normal evening and I was in my pyjamas. Seriously. I'll get back at yall with some ideas.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Johnny(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2006
If a'm dating a woman, and it is very serious; as in she is the only woman in my life and I am the only man in her life, I think the only question I need to ask her is 'when is my family meeting your family?' Most girls I have gone out with, even when I did not take such relationships serious, had concluded within themselves that we were heading to the Altar. So the idea of 'will you marry me?' should have been settled long ago in the course of our dating.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by eveseh(f): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2006
put it ina letters or ina card
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by rbecker: 5:57am On Apr 26, 2006
Hey so ummm i feel kinda silly lol but i have stayed up tonight looking for ideas on how to propose to my girl. She lives very far from me and I don't get to see her much but i know i can't make it without her. I have had a full time job all year while going to college to do this and i would like to you know do it right, so we are gonna be in saint petersburg when I do this so maybe there is a famous place for such things lol, the day is coming up soon and i am getting a touch nervious lol.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Zahymaka(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2006
Start a quarrel with her, lock the door and beat her black and blue. When you're exhausted, slip a ring on her finger and ask her, "Will you marry me?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Dojo(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2006
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
I pity your lovers.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 6:57pm On May 03, 2006
bull rubbish!!!!!!! @Zah
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by topea(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2006
Pinky, this is for you.
And am using this as simnply a Naija stylee.
I will look for an opportunity when I know NEPA will take light.
Then we will arrange we be together in privacy just talking.
And you know when NEPA takes light everything just goes serene.
I will refuse to put in any light or Gen, and as we are getting acquainted
to the dark, and trying to see oursleves faintly through the darkenss, and of course i would have been holding her hand, then the words will just flow "Will You Marry Me"? simultaneously pushing the ring into her hand.
How about that?

Who say NEPA no get advantage?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by stormz(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2006
I WOULD DO SOMETHING SHE KNOWS I HATE DOING THE MOST AS A WAY OF SAYIN "IN OUR MARRIED LIFE I'LL GO THROUGH ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY"
I'LL PRBBLY GO ON A BOAT CRUISE AND STAND ON THE EDGE N PROPOSE2 HER. (I HATE WATER)

OR I'LL HIRE A 1000 PEOPLE TO FORM THE WORDS "WILL U MARRY ME BABY?" WHILE I TAKE HER ON A HELICOPTER SO SHE CAN SEE D BEAUTY OF IT

I DUNNO I CANT THINK OF NETIN RIGHT ABOUT NOW IM ONLI 17
STILL GO TMY LIFE AHEAD OF ME
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 8:28pm On May 15, 2006
dats ryt
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kimba(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2006
here:
God took Adams rib and made Eve,
He told me that you are my missing rib,
will you marry me!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 11:24am On May 16, 2006
aaaaw, dat's not bad
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mukina2: 11:31am On May 16, 2006
down on one knee.take lady's hand in ur own take out the ring and ask wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by emmyray(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2006
when i am sure,as in when i am REALLY sure, I'd make her do a treasure hunt.I would begin with a note on her table or mine in the house.In it ,there'll be little puzzles bout what she is meant to find next, each note describes where to find the next one,and each note comes with a prize,(a chocolate bar,a perfume,a CD,A dress,, be creative), the final note could be a powerpoint presentation of all the good times we've had,(pictures,videos,our best songs, something short like sights and sounds on NTA)the presentation ends with a quote,something like "CANT YOU SEE HOW GOOD WE ARE TOGETHER"(be creative guys), then a pointer to the final note.There, i will leave the ring,enshrouded in whatever tent i have decided to create,depending on my girlfriends personality.
waddaya think?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Scorpio(f): 10:27pm On May 31, 2006
hmm, i like treasure hunting, sounds good grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by BigShishi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2006
imagine me proposing to my african baby!!

[b]Shishi: Baby you are looking so beautiful lately, wow!! your figure is getting full blown, your belly less bloated, in short, you are too much!

Baby: (hissing loudly) what do you want, if its's sex NO!, If it's Mouth Action, NO, because you have started with your madness!!

Shishi: Ha!, Sherry my baby, my lover! , why don't you just relask baby and take it easy.

Baby: what do u want from me, u dis sex-starved, arrogant, ignorant, perpetually, perpextually, extremely spinalcordically dislocated baboon!

Shishi: (starting to UnCloth her slowly and blindfolds her), u see, i've alawys wanted to do this , but now i know the time is right, Sherry!, u have made me a happy man.

Baby: and you have made me a sad woman, HUN, HA!, This man, u are looking for my trouble o!, what is strong(as in wrong) wit u? grin

Shishi: relask(as in relax), just relask!! i will do sometin i've never done before, i will make u the happiest woman!!

Baby: and what is that, you won't ask for sex? or you'll actually listen to me?

Shishi: slowly removes a stunning 18 carat engagement ring and slides it unto her finger.

Baby: (opens her eyes and hisses loudly), i thought u were giving me a key to a brand new bora or pigot(as in peugeot), u useless man, comot for my face!![/b]
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol Shishi cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by BigShishi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2006
i'm a natural born story teller gurl!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.