Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! (19597 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by fm7070: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
@lastpage
I love your understanding of the Bible and doctrines.
I want to ask. Do Jehovah Witness member believe in tithing, first-fruit, etc.
Thank you
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
Lond.

If you read your bible you should know what it means. Have you read the NIV and compared that to KJV? Do you know about the JW and what they stand for? Read the 2 versions and note the difference.

Enough said.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 John 5:7-8
New International Version (NIV)
7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/NIV/niv-gay-satan.htm
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lond07: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
fm7070

Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them!
« #64 on: Today at 08:41:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@lastpage
Thank you

Tithing and 1st fruits contributions were part of the regulations in law of Moses.

They have been abolished alongside animal sacrifices (Galatians 3:23-25)

So no longer a requirement for Xtians, but what God requires is a willing / voluntary contributions (1Cor 16:2) which may /maynot be more than 10%
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by tunnytox(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
@OP

Thank you for this thread its very informative, I also like your openess and the way you anaylised the JW doctrines.

For me i have nothing against the JW, islam,pagan, hindu, atheist, etc what i don't want is some extremist who like to force you to accept there extremist views.

and BTW I love reading the AWAKE magazine.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lond07: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
Divne2043
You have not made any research I asked you to do.

Check out this

“For there are three witness bearers, the spirit and the water and the blood, and the three are in agreement.”—1Jo 5:7, 8.
This rendering is in agreement with the Greek texts by C. Tischendorf (eighth ed., 1872); Westcott and Hort (1881); Augustinus Merk (ninth ed., 1964); José María Bover (fifth ed., 1968); United Bible Societies (third ed., 1975); Nestle-Aland (26th ed., 1979).
After “witness bearers” the cursive mss No. 61 (16th century) and No. 629 (in Latin and Greek, 14th to 15th century) and Vgc add the words: “in heaven, the Father, the Word and the holy spirit; and these three are one. (cool And there are three witness bearers on earth.” But these words are omitted by אABVgSyh,p.

Search out these references before you talk further PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lond07: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
Divne2043

You are comparing 2 versions of Bible that rely on the same source for the publication and of course, they will remain the same.

You must respect JW for the efforts in Bible study & research
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by kristana(f): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2011
i am one of jehovah's witnesses and am sooooooooooooooo proud to be one
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by leuelliot(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
OP is a JW grin grin grin
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lond07: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
kristana

Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them!
« #70 on: Today at 09:12:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am one of jehovah's witnesses and am sooooooooooooooo proud to be one

You are Welcome my Sister

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by Sicherheit(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
leuelliot:

If he is, is that a crime? undecided
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by DualCore1: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
leuelliot:

Like if you no be JW. LoL
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by denvers: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Last page i like this your thread but pls can u or anyone really shed more light on the concept of trinity.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by samkal(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
i always believe religion is a personal thing, i use to have a JW coming to preach to me every weekend. but any time i bring up an argument they always find it difficult to please him. i cant just reason with them to some extent. i like them though.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by AnuYakubu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Thanks to each and everyone that have posted on this page. You guyz have really made my day.
@Lastpage- Thumbs up.

I am a JW, to be straight.

I love to share what i have read from the bible with others.

But, if you need to know anything about JW, these two websites will detail it for you:

1. www.watchtower.org.
2. www.jw.org

For further personal discussions on the above subject, please contact anuolu.yakubu@pzcussons.com and copy ykb2k2@yahoo.com.

The road to everlasting life lies in our knowledge of the only true God and the one who he has sent forth, Jesus christ(John 17:3)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by mxxpunkxx: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
@op

No matter how long u spend studying canines, u;ll never know what it feels like to bite human flesh, unless you're indeed a full-fledged canine.

meaning? spend 100 years attending meetings and its not bi-annual, its tri-annual, and they are not festivals, okay?. yup, spend 100 yrs, attending the Lord's evening meal, you won't know dime.

U think it takes nothingness to be baptized? Get baptized first, then you can come back here and re-air your views
The end justifies the means, we all know that!
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by mxxpunkxx: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Anu

holla
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by mxxpunkxx: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
@audience

How many times do we have to trash this -ish. Bin Laden was muslim; would i call Gaddafi (or how do you spell that) one too? How about your Boko Haram brothers; 90% muslim, am i mistaken?

These are names you hear, and you vanish into thin air; for fear! Then i come to Nairaland and say all muslims are murderers; and terrorist. Where is my proof? Just a selected handful; against the ubiquitous world of Islam.

Damn, i know muslims who are muslims, why blame Abel's death on Satan; blame it on Cain. Meaning? If you've got JW friends that can be likened to Medussa; then blame it on them and stop generalizing (based on just your friends' character)

Damn, there are over 7millions JWs (if u include me). How many do you know personally?> How many have you met in your locale? Not to talk of Lagos? Worldwide? What say you? And I must ask; why is this denomination hated so badly!

"If they have persecuted me; they will persecute you also. I tell you, a slave cannot be greater than his master." The ppl of Israel did worse; so I ain't bewildered, not in the least.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM: i like everything about me
WHAT I HATE (DISLIKE) ABOUT THEM: I could never hate myself.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by Tyche(m): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2011
Irrelevant post. God is the ultimate judge. The different religions are just like different beautiful flowers in the garden. Any way we judge well , we will still fall short of the mark. BTW, no a JW anyway.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lastpage: 3:00am On Jul 29, 2011
@mxxpunkxx
@op

No matter how long u spend studying canines, u;ll never know what it feels like to bite human flesh, unless you're indeed a full-fledged canine.

meaning? spend 100 years attending meetings and its not bi-annual, its tri-annual, and they are not festivals, okay?. yup, spend 100 yrs, attending the Lord's evening meal, you won't know dime.

U think it takes nothingness to be baptized? Get baptized first, then you can come back here and re-air your views
The end justifies the means, we all know that!

I actually did complete the “baptism class Literatures” , when l was like 19yrs of age! But l did not “do the baptism” and like l said, my parents are not the type to force you to do something against your wish.

Now, did that “reduce my knowledge of the “key principles” of J.W teachings”? NO
Has it helped me in life? YES

Baptism is a final step of dedication (Other J.W’s here can testify to that), it does not turn a "humanbeing to a monkey, all of a sudden".
It’s a declaration of “setting yourself aside" to serve God and all Christians are encouraged to do it.
Of course,l am a baptised Christian as l write now.

Okay, lets lay off, we are committed to keep this discuss “decent and devoid of crass innuendos”.

Tell us what you know.
We’ve had people here, asking for explanations on “Trinity, Blood, Taking alcohol, Tithe, e.t.c. Could you please “enlighten us” on these issues instead of focusing on me?
I never claimed to know too much about J.W's and that is why l keep directing “core questions” about the J.W doctrines, to members of the Group. Saying l studied with them of-course, does not make me a J.W (something l never claimed to be: For emphasis, l repeat, l am RCCG Oooooo)

BTW: That your last post was very un-gentlemanly and “un-J.W like”!
You are not the first J.W on this thread and the civility + candour they (and other non J.W) have espoused is admirable.
This thread is not about “hatred of J.W or any church for that matter”, it is about “education and understanding of each others doctrines”.
Or is this a case of the ”black sheep” in the Pen?
I don’t hear J.W’s going about repeating/swearing profanities (“Damn”) in every paragraph they write, they are generally decent peeps.

Thanks for your opinion about me, lt is respected.
Cheers.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lastpage: 3:05am On Jul 29, 2011
@ojumii
my principle is no matter what u do, has long as it does not go against humanity is OK by me but i will always be a Muslim
@Lastpage: thanks you for your in-dept information it truly help, on nairaland this are the type discussion we should be engaging in, it truly help.
and thank you all.

Thanks Ojumii.
I personally acknowledge people like you, peeps who have an “open mind” towards knowledge/religion in general.
You don’t have to become a Christian and l don’t have to become a Muslim, but “doing good to humanity” is evenmore important than the religion we profess after-all, Jesus himself said that “once you do these things to your fellow men, YOU ALSO DO IT TO ME!”.
Cheers Bro.

@Jah Man
@Last page,
Please help me answer the question below;

Q:Will a JW faithful who believes and practices what they teach qualify to enter into the Kingdom of God, by your own belief of God's standards?

I can pass for a JW because I lived among them and know virtually all of their doctrines and their lines of argument.
Some of them who do not know me that tried arguing ended up either scheduling for a second day to continue the argument (as is their custom) or just becoming my friend.

But at a point I asked myself what really matters.Since my ultimate goal in life is to please God and enter into His kingdom,I should rather use the time for argument to pray for them(since they won't really accept me preaching to them on repentance).

Your thread is really educative and informative(just like their Awake mag) but what ultimate benefit will it bring to your readers,JW and non-JW adherents concerning what to do to inherit the kingdom of God?

Please I will be pleased if you answer the question I asked above

You are just like me, we both grew-up in the “thick of J.W” so we are very familiar with their teachings but believe me, l have attended the “Cherubim and Seraphim Orimolade” and Christ Apostolic Church (CAC in those far-gone days when they “cry and pray”! ) with my parents, as a Kid before they later became J.W.

I cannot “answer for J.W’s, l can only say “what l think” which might not be a true reflection of their position. If l knew all the answers, l wont be on this thread at all!
Concerning your question:
1.) It could be an avenue for people to discuss and air their perceptions of the J.W

2.) It could bring about a better understanding of their positions on certain issues that concern all of us

3) By exchanging ideas, we break down the “barrier of religious bigotry”, most based on ignorance, the type that leads to people fighting over religion or fighting on “behalf of God” when in actual fact, we are all God’s children/creation and HE does not need us to break each other head, on His behalf!
4) Again, to be enlightened about other people (like travelling and acculturisation) is to appreciate them, even in their “difference and uniqueness”; and this does not end with the J.W alone. I hope one day we can discuss issues like “What is it about the RCCG Holy Ghost Festival”?, Why do Muslims in the North think those in the South are inferior? Why do men fight over Religion is there is only one God? e.t.c.

Let me stop here, l hope you would see it from my position?
Cheers.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lastpage: 3:12am On Jul 29, 2011
@lond07
Yes, I think they are right in this. When I went through the bible, especially in the new testament, the 'Amen' was used in the end of the book after a prayer.

Consider Ephesians 3:14 - 20, Hebrews 13:20, and reply with how many AMEN is said there pls

First, you did not “observe our self-imposed code of conduct” = full disclosure of your own religious disposition! (l later could realized your affiliation, from your post)
l like people like you who will try to educate me, on issues like this, using the Bible.
I checked out the verses and those prayers ended with “a Single Amen”, in both cases.

Now, l cant argue with these but l want other people in the house (those who attend churches that say Amen at every line of prayer) to please justify their own position, from their own understanding.
I want to learn from both camps. Is there a place where Christ uttered a prayer in the Bible and was there one or many Amen in it? Can anyone help with this question?

Thanks once again.
Cheers.

@divine2043
Quote 1John 5:7 and the witness run away. The real version that is.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
NIV is an anti-Christ and an anti-bible. Be careful what bible you read.

Hi divine, l read that verse above and l am wondering what is really scary about it?
I have heard people say “J.W’s have their own Bible (NWT) and that it is a wrong Bible, now l hear you say the New International version(NIV) is also not the real one (Anti-christ, anti-Bible!), WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS THE REAL ONE?

I use an NIV that was given to me by an elderly stranger whom l met over two decades ago in some far away Northern State, by coincidence (I was a Youth Corper and he needed somewhere to stay, so l housed him for a month, he in-turn gave me a Bible as a graduation-day present!) and even in my own church, when l read Bible verses, they would prefer someone else read it from another Bible version!

What’s the story with all these differing versions? Does the subtle difference (usage of English words like “Lo, Ye, Thou, e.t.c) matter that much?
Have significant changes/alterations been made in these versions, changes which would affect the central theme of the word of God?
I think there is a phrase at the end of Revelation which makes it "unwise" to "add or remove" from the word of God?

Anyway, l await your further explanation about that verse.
Cheers & tanx.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lastpage: 3:16am On Jul 29, 2011
@fm7070
@lastpage
Thank you

Don’t ask me please! I no be J.W “but’ from the interactions l had with them over the years, through my parents, l understand they don’t pay Tithe or any of those “well-named collections” we have in Pentecostal Churches.

Infact, l can still recall they have this “brownish contribution box” at a very obscure corner of their Kingdom Hall and you would almost miss it ‘cos it’s not “well placed” to be seen. I have watched a few members “sneak money” into the box like it’s a crime to be seen putting money into it, believe me, no matter how l tried, l could not figure what those chaps are squeezing into that box, could be tissue paper (lol) !

Anyway, you can see the impact on their Ministry; the J.W Ministry barely survives financially and l cant remember any of their “Pastors” buying flashy cars or Aeroplanes, to “further the Ministry”! Or even putting the church Assets in their personal name!
That one is a Pentecostal scam!

By the way, l think they spend more time (collectively) preaching the Good news than any other church on earth. What do you think?
Thanks for your contribution.
BTW: I later saw that lond007 did answer your question! Me Bad!!
Cheers.

@tonnytox
Thank you for this thread its very informative, I also like your openess and the way you anaylised the JW doctrines.

For me i have nothing against the JW, islam,pagan, hindu, atheist, etc what i don't want is some extremist who like to force you to accept there extremist views.

and BTW I love reading the AWAKE magazine.
Your position is most admirable. Even God gave us the “will to choose” otherwise, he could have created us like the “Robots”we humans manufacture (If they don’t do what we want, we simply scrap them!).

He rather like we serve him because we love and respect him. Again, l think this question nose-dives into the issue of “Hellfire” and the way the J.W’s explain it: Don’t serve God because you’re scared of spending eternity in a burning fire, God is not wicked enough to create such place for we humans, but even in the absence of such threat, serve, love and honour your God!
Looks and sounds like Turkey to me, why wont l eat that?
Cheers & good morning! (3am!)
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by lastpage: 3:21am On Jul 29, 2011
@leulliot
OP is a JW :d :d
You’re dead wrong but if l was one, l will proudly say so. I worship with the RCCG and l am proud to announce that too! What are you and where do you worship? Are you proud to say it LOUD?
if l feel competent enough to speak for the J.W’s, l would but like M.K.O Abiola use to say: “You cannot shave a man’s head behind his back”! The Cola is sweetest in the mouth of the owner, as they say!
All the same, you are welcome on board.
Cheers.

@Anu Yakubu
But, if you need to know anything about JW, these two websites will detail it for you:

1. www.watchtower.org.
2. www.jw.org

For further personal discussions on the above subject, please contact anuolu.yakubu@pzcussons.com and copy ykb2k2@yahoo.com.

Thanks Anu, l like people that “shoot straight from the heap”! (metaphorically speaking!).
Can l ask you to PLEASE shed light on the “Trinity issues” as someone has requested? l beg please.
I know you did direct everyone to the “official website” but to tell you the truth, l could be lazy and get distracted if l should take that route (good for when time is available though) but since we are “blessed with your presence in the house”, do it to us as a favour.

Cheers.

Thanks “begwong”.
Very insightful! Note,the op grew up in (AMONG .JW. Parents) but now in RCCG and still in disagreement with some of their (RCCG) doctrines. well, is not how you start, but how you end your sojourn here on earth. Remain blessed everyone.

I keep repeating that but some are not taking it seriously! I have children and if and when they grow up (God willing), they are free to choose where they want to worship but the “basic ingredients of God’s knowledge, from the Bible” is what l owe, to impart in them now.
My parents NEVER forced me to become a J.W., why should l force ANYONE to worship where l worship?

To others who l did not "directly make a reply to their contribution", its because you have "said it ALL".
Puurr-fect, like the cat will say!

Have a bright day ahead.
Me off to bed wink
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 29, 2011
I just want to say that there is a difference between eating blood and blood transfusion. Those are two different things and the blood that was even talked about was the blood of animals!
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by mxxpunkxx: 6:01am On Jul 29, 2011
lastpage:

@mxxpunkxx

Baptism is a final step of dedication (Other J.W’s  here can testify to that), it does not turn a "humanbeing to a monkey, all of a sudden".
It’s a declaration of “setting yourself aside" to serve God and all Christians are encouraged to do it.
Of course,l am a baptised Christian as l write now.

Damn, i would say it again, even Jesus felt pain, so what the **f is u saying? End of discussion? It like you saying after attaining your BSc, MSc, PhD, n Professorship; automatically, its d end of your career. OOps, my bad; dude, dats where it justs begins.

Who baptized you? As much as I am gentlemanly; I can be wild. Baptism marks the beginning of your long-life life-long journey with God, so Mr. what do i call you now, there's much more to learn about your baptism; So much more; afterall, we don't stop attending meetings after getting baptized. Even Apostle Paul did not know it all.

I will give you one more chance to retract your statement. Where has your S.O.R. flown to?
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by mxxpunkxx: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2011
Anyway, you can see the impact on their Ministry; the J.W Ministry barely survives financially and l cant remember any of their “Pastors” buying flashy cars or Aeroplanes, to “further the Ministry”! Or even putting the church Assets in their personal name!
That one is a Pentecostal scam!

U got me laffin in Arabic; so says who? FYI, we have the best lawyers (never lost a case) who could feed you and your peeps till the end of days, lol.

I am one, and I bet your car is not as flashy as mine; dat's if u even have a car. I dont wanna be too personal lest am called a fanatic.

buh dude, do u read ur bible at all . . . . . ." the things in the world, d desire of the flesh, and d desire of the eyes, and d showy display of one's means of life, DOES NOT originate wit the Father; but originates wit the world. Furthermore, d world is passin away and so is its desire, buh he dat does the will of God, remains forver."

Food for thought: "Does a 2011 Bentley Azure help you do the will of God.? I bet it even distracts you from it, do u need proof?
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by mxxpunkxx: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2011
I actually did complete the “baptism class Literatures” , when l was like 19yrs of age! But l did not “do the baptism” and like l said, my parents are not the type to force you to do something against your wish.

Religion should be a force for good! Its your life to live and not your parents. I got baptized at age 9. Dont say it was too young to understand d teachings of spirituality cos i was in high school and i could solve complex mathematics.

The way i see u dude, u're used to be a , BENCH WARMER!!!
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2011
Jehovah's Witness is a cult.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by islamrules(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2011
I should not be part of this. From my discovery, no religion is perfect. All religions are human inventions. When I was a muslim, we were thought lies and inconsistencies spread by the bible and christians. When I converted to Christians, I saw that of the quran and muslims.

Stop judging people, this life and religion is too complex for humans to judge. Just accept what you deemed fit for urself and it shall work for you.

SIncerely speaking, when I was a muslim, my prayers were answered whenever I pray to God. And now it is still the same. We humans are just like lions, we feel superb to every other humans.

And by the way, there is no way you can bring these JW people down. They are not popular in Nigeria, but they are in millions in America, Britain, India, Brazil and Middle East. Infact, they are so many in Russia now. They are significant in christiandom.
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by cloud7: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2011
ONE GOOD THING ABOUT JEHOVAH WITNESS IS THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY HARMLESS CULT IN THE WORLD TODAY AND HATE THEIR grin SELF-OPINIATION AND CLOSED MIND[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by Ojumiii(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2011
Like i have said, i am a Muslim

another thing i admire most about J W is that they will never go into any arm conflight with themselves or anyone for what ever reason and will protect their members even though it will cost them there life.

i can remember back in 1994 during Rwandan genocide, most J W died protecting their member from either Tutsi or Hutu, that is bravery

while other religion today do
Re: Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! by abeeordun: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2011
Weldone Lastpage,great job u av u've done here. although am not down wif their doctrine,it would be unfair if i forget to credit them for the much i know about the bible.ma dad paid 1 of them when ma siblings & I were growing up to teach and we started using MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORIES. Jehova's Witness don't enter other churches when the attend pples wedding,burial & birthday parties y,they don't celebrate this ocassions themselves, how come they celebrate with others(apart from wedding)?am really curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage / The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.