Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! (6369 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / General Australian Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by Grace6: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2011
Hello everyone!
Hope you all doing great.

Please i need a quick answer.

I will like to visit australia for 6months. I have all the requirements needed for a tourist visa but will like to know if its better to lodge my application here in lagos or to lodge it in pretoria and also how to go about paying the fees if am to lodge it in pretoria. I wish to be in australia on August 27, is it possible? I.e if i logde the application this week.

I will be glad if anyone could give me a reply.

Thanks.

Grace.
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2011
The last time I checked Aussie Embassy is located in SA not Nigeria Send your documents to SA via VFS in Ikeja
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by ojdollars(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2011
@Grace6,  This is the website of VFS Australia in Nigeria    http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/nigeria/  , no need to submit you document in South Africa, walk into their office when you get all the Documents listed on the VFS AUSTRLIA NG Site and the additional supporting documents you can add to the listed one's. Note: Your will need to fill the VISA form online and print it out afterward, from the Australia Govt website which you would find a Link from this VFS Site, on the Otherlink section. AUSTRLIA TOURIST VISA TAKES 10 WORKING DAYS (2 Weeks) to be processed from the day of Submission and if you want to stay longer than 3months, you would require a Medical Chest X-Ray Exam from their reconmended Hospital and Doctor in Lagos. It's expensive shall, I would advice you go for 3months and when you arrive, you extend your Visa.

If you are self-employed, like own a company and have a letter heading paper (Conquerors) then you can drop me your email, I would give you a formatt of the Letter Of Introduction that you need to write on your letter heading paper when you submitting. Let me know if this information is enough for you.

4 Likes

Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by Grace6: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2011
@ojdollar, thanks alot, this information helped me alot in clearing my head about the visa thing. but still need some direct information from you because my sponsor already have written 6months on the invitation letter and also my school gave me 6months and i can't go back to change those things , so i think i will be going for the chest x-ray but the thing is i don't even know how expensive it is. pls my email is zelygirl@yahoo.com thanks alot for helping.
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by ojdollars(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
@Grace6 , I sent you an email to zelygirl@yahoo.com, Please check your Spam Folder if you can't find it in your Inbox, reply back and call me as soon as possible. Have a great day,
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by airmark(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2011
Pls ojdollars send the intoduction format also to my email
airmarking@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by acca777: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
I am a Banker and i think Austrian tour will be ok for my next holiday in December.
can anyone be of help? my e-mail address is demmy07ng@yahoo.com waiting for your advise

Thank you
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by amattahcj(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2012
@ Ojdollars,
Pls kindly forward the format of the Letter of Introduction at amattahcj@yahoo.com or stpadrepioson@yahoo.com
ojdollars: @Grace6,  This is the website of VFS Australia in Nigeria    http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/nigeria/  , no need to submit you document in South Africa, walk into their office when you get all the Documents listed on the VFS AUSTRLIA NG Site and the additional supporting documents you can add to the listed one's. Note: Your will need to fill the VISA form online and print it out afterward, from the Australia Govt website which you would find a Link from this VFS Site, on the Otherlink section. AUSTRLIA TOURIST VISA TAKES 10 WORKING DAYS (2 Weeks) to be processed from the day of Submission and if you want to stay longer than 3months, you would require a Medical Chest X-Ray Exam from their reconmended Hospital and Doctor in Lagos. It's expensive shall, I would advice you go for 3months and when you arrive, you extend your Visa.

If you are self-employed, like own a company and have a letter heading paper (Conquerors) then you can drop me your email, I would give you a formatt of the Letter Of Introduction that you need to write on your letter heading paper when you submitting. Let me know if this information is enough for you.

Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by amattahcj(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
please do Australian citizens have national passport or national identity card number? my friend that is writing an invitation letter for me told me that they don't have such in there country. pls nairaland is it true on what he said?
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by omobabe1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
amattahcj: please do Australian citizens have national passport or national identity card number? my friend that is writing an invitation letter for me told me that they don't have such in there country. pls nairaland is it true on what he said?
u can never c any country on dis planet earth without having pin,i mean international passport. Ok
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by amattahcj(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
And again, must the invitation letter be sign with the sender signature?
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by omobabe1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
amattahcj: And again, must the invitation letter be sign with the sender signature?
noooo it should be either Jona or Barack's or mine or i or me or myself. Gbam
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by amattahcj(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
I mean a signature at the end of the letter.
omo babe: noooo it should be either Jona or Barack's or mine or i or me or myself. Gbam
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
acca777: I am a Banker and i think Austrian tour will be ok for my next holiday in December.
can anyone be of help? my e-mail address is demmy07ng@yahoo.com waiting for your advise

Thank you
please i wanted to go there but i dont have anybody there that can send invitation letter how can i go about it
Re: Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2012

(1)

Domestic Airfare Rises By 25% On Aviation Fuel Scarcity / Aviation Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Flight Disruptions Loom / South Africa Vs North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.