Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) (47106 Views)

Top 5 Nigeria Musicians Who Penetrated The American Music Industry / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by KiNg0G: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2022
We all know controversies is what helps to keep the industry flowing either Good or bad. just like Biggie and 2pac in here we are going to talk about the king0g top 5 countdown nigeria musicians who had quarrels, dispute with each other.... some got settled between the line other's still holds grudges between themselves till today, hence the line by burna boy on black sermon track remix some of his friends do carry gun!. shogbo?

OLAMIDE and DONJAZZY

This happened in 2015 during the headies next rated between their both top signees....it was getting so fustrating seeing don jazzy musicians winning that category almost every year.. though he is a good promoter but some of us saw they is an influence going on in headies (wiao wiao government) because it was so clear lil kesh had more hits than reekardo banks that year...when olamide stepped up on stage to make his mind known, i didn't really blame him.. the fight got to social media that they both started throwing jabs to each other that it was getting to a stage of been threatened not to enter some parts of lagos state..until we later heard what was supposed to be a fight became a businesses transaction. A big man came to settle the whole thing, probably shut them both up with couple of nairas.. the both signees they want to fight for is nowhere to found as of now. what a shame!

eedris abdulkareem and 50 cent

Though eedris claimed this earned him alot of respect, back then as a kid so many of us were in support but as I grew older I finally understood the real issue, it's not right to vent your fustration on someone else. it's not 50cent doings to be the headline event of the show....he was invited to....it's not 50 cent fault to be booked in a first class seat on the plane by the organisers. why will you carry your agbero character to go taunt him...if you felt you weren't treated better in your own country go talk to the organisers and caused havoc with them, let's see if he won't spent the rest of his careers behind kuje since 04.
That was an unnecessary act he pulled with 50 cent, let's say the truth and we all could see how it affected his career... upcoming musicians that's one vital lesson.

ZLANTA and DJ CUPPY

This is one of the reasons I don't blame this online redpillers on nairaland, why come into a business transaction with some one (gelato) and not make the laid down rules known from the start?..is it because it's a female involved? after the whole thing is done.. concerts you attended to perform with her.. months later you blocked her on all platform and came out to say.... you didn't receive one naira from the song... you even spent your own money on it.. ah who does that?.. if not a SIMPle guy. what a pathetic joke...that's Why I don't blame nigerias when they say he was after his own "share" to tap free current...when the wifi was not connecting to her "hotspot" access denied dude finally realised and got back to his senses ...by then it's too late. business before pleasure my gee... that doesn't mean you shouldn't lick ice cream with her but be business oriented.... I hope zlanta gets to see this someday...so many musicians gets paid outrightly for a verse feature before they jump on any beat.

MI and VECTOR

This was a fight between a father and a son that went on for decade, when they finally saw that nigeria's have moved passed their balderdash they were forced to settle their beef claiming hennessy dropped some naira...hmm.. funny guys.... buh the truth is they realised nigeria's has moved on when they both drop their various diss tracks and it didn't make that much waves.. no one cares no more....we just wanted some good music from fireboy, omah lay and the rest ......was this really about rivalry? both are on different levels though, I appreciate vectors freestyles, metaphors and punchlines but when I see people compare him with mi I shake my head. let's talk about music... there's different between been a rapper who drop bars on a beat and been a rap Musician for the show business.... that's the reason MI will forever be a legend.
I mean been a rapper in nigeria is not easy, to be relevant for years now I wonder how he pulled it off with guys he started with so many have been long forgotten.

BURNA BOY and Mr 2Kay

sometimes I feel this man is untouchable, backed by different top men in nigeria, big Gods I don't think been a cultist or ruggedity won't give a man that much power to be in the news for bad reasons almost all the time and can't be touched. just few weeks ago we heard about how is security guard shot a man in a club till now nothing is done about it... This isn't the first time he was declared wanted by the nigeria police, makes me reminisce about the 2017 incident with beef he had with Mr 2kay a fellow port harcourt brother, dudes was beaten to pulp and robbed at Eko hotel.. after the hoodlums were apprehended they later confessed it was burna boy who sent them, but a scared chicken will always be a frightened chicken. kay said he wasn't going to press any charges, last we heard was they've settled their beef... pathetic.

note: this here is not to promote any form of violence staying peaceful should be encouraged at all time

thank you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by KiNg0G: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Remember king0g is no blogger but a music lover

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by SlavaUkraini: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2022
50 cents and Eedris abdulkareem are not at the same level ....

There was no "Beef" there...

Eedris abdulkareem was just chasing clout.

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by KiNg0G: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
50 cents and Eedris abdulkareem are not at the same level ....

There was no "Beef" there...

Eedris abdulkareem was just chasing clout.
they was, till now they still taunt 50 cent with what happened in 2004 in the united states.

30 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Tonero5200: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
we all know controversies is what helps to keep the industry flowing either Good or bad. just like Biggie and 2pac in here we are going to talk about the king0g top 5 countdown nigeria musicians who had quarrels, dispute with each other.... some got settled between the line other's still holds grudges between themselves till today, hence the line by burna boy on black sermon track remix some of his friends do carry gun!. shogbo?

OLAMIDE and DONJAZZY

This happened in 2015 during the headies next rated between their both top signees....it was getting so fustrating seeing don jazzy musicians winning that category almost every year.. though he is a good promoter but some of us saw they is an influence going on in headies (wiao wiao government) because it was so clear lil kesh had more hits than reekardo banks that year...when olamide stepped up on stage to make his mind known, i didn't really blame him.. the fight got to social media that they both started throwing jabs to each other that it was getting to a stage of been threatened not to enter some parts of lagos state..until we later heard what was supposed to be a fight became a businesses transaction. A big man came to settle the whole thing, probably shut them both up with couple of nairas.. the both signees they want to fight for is nowhere to found as of now. what a shame!

Though eedris claimed this earned him alot of respect, back then as a kid so many of us were in support but as I grew older I finally understood the real issue, it's not right to vent your fustration on someone else. it's not 50cent doings to be the headline event of the show....he was invited to....it's not 50 cent fault to be booked in a first class seat on the plane by the organisers. why will you carry your agbero character to go taunt him...if you felt you weren't treated better in your own country go talk to the organisers and caused havoc with them, let's see if he won't spent the rest of his careers behind kuje since 04.
That was an unnecessary act he pulled with 50 cent, let's say the truth and we all could see how it affected his career... upcoming musicians that's one vital lesson.

ZLANTA and DJ CUPPY

This is one of the reasons I don't blame this online redpillers on nairaland, why come into a business transaction with some one (gelato) and not make the laid down rules known from the start?..is it because it's a female involved? after the whole thing is done.. concerts you attended to perform with her.. months later you blocked her on all platform and came out to say.... you didn't receive one naira from the song... you even spent your own money on it.. ah who does that?.. what a pathetic joke...that's Why I don't blame nigerias when they say he was after his own "share" to tap free current...when the wifi was not connecting to her "hotspot" access denied dude finally realised and got back to his senses ...by then it's too late. business before pleasure my gee... that doesn't mean you shouldn't lick ice cream with her but be business oriented.... I hope zlanta gets to see this someday...so many musicians gets paid outrightly for a verse feature before they jump on any beat.

MI and VECTOR

This was a fight between a father and a son that went on for decade, when they finally saw that nigeria's have moved passed their balderdash they were forced to settle their beef claiming hennessy dropped some naira...hmm.. funny guys.... buh the truth is they realised nigeria's has moved on when they both drop their various diss tracks and it didn't make that much waves.. no one cares no more....we just wanted some good music......was this really about a rivalry? both are on different levels though, I appreciate vectors freestyles, metaphors and punchlines but when I see people compare him with mi I shake my head. let's talk about music... there's different between been a rapper who drop bars on a beat and been a rap Musician for the show business.... that's the reason MI will forever be a legend.
I mean been a rapper in nigeria is not easy, to be relevant for years now I wonder how he pulled it off with guys he started with so many have been long forgotten.

BURNA BOY and Mr 2Kay

sometimes I feel this man is untouchable, backed by different top men in nigeria, big Gods I don't think been a cultist or ruggedity won't give a man that much power to be in the news for bad reasons almost all the time and can't be touched. just few weeks ago we heard about how is security guard shot a man in a club till now nothing is done about it... This isn't the first time he was declared wanted by the nigeria police, makes me reminisce about the 2017 incident with beef he had with Mr 2kay a fellow port harcourt brother, dudes was beaten to pulp and robbed at Eko hotel.. after the hoodlums were apprehended they later confessed it was burna boy who sent them, but a scared chicken will always be a frightened chicken. dude said he wasn't going to press any charges, last we heard was they've settled their beef... pathetic.

note: this here is not to promote any form of violence staying peaceful should be encouraged at all time

thank you.

Seun lalasticlala

very agreed With zlanta, he went for that thick kpomo, Instead of fighting for his paycheck

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by SlavaUkraini: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
they was, till now they still taunt 50 cent with what happened in 2004 in the united states.

And you are among those that are taunting 50 ?

Eedris nor know him mate ?

Toyota Camry and Bugatti Veyron na the same thing... ?

They may be on the same road, but when you press the gas pedal, you will know the difference.

There was no "Beef" . Someone was trying to use the Star of Another to shine.

It is Evident today.. the difference is clear.

50 is still relevant today both in the music and movie industry with chains of Businesses,

While Jaga Jaga master has since fallen off the radar. I won't be surprised if I hear that he is now a Wheelbarrow pusher in Ikorodu market... cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by KiNg0G: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

And you are among those that are taunting 50 ?

Eedris nor know him mate ?

Toyota Camry and Bugatti Veyron na the same thing... ?

They may be on the same road, but when you press the gas pedal, you will know the difference.

There was no "Beef" . Someone was trying to use the Star of Another to shine.

It is Evident today.. the difference is clear.

50 is still relevant today both in the music and movie industry with chains of Businesses,

While Jaga Jaga master has since fallen off the radar. I won't be surprised if I hear that he is now a Wheelbarrow pusher in Ikorodu market... cheesy cheesy
if you read the content you see I wasn't in support of eedris actions, so all this balderdash your saying is already known facts.
we knew they weren't on the same level at that time and dude just wanted to start a riot in the industry.

where I disagree is you saying they is no beef or they was never a beef between 50 and eedris since that day.
if your from an indomie generation go do a proper research and I repeat again. They still taunt 50 cent in the state With what happened in 2004 in nigeria.

no more comments to you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by SlavaUkraini: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

if you read the content you see I wasn't in support of eedris actions, so all this balderdash your saying is already known facts.
we knew they weren't on the same level at that time and dude just wanted to start a riot in the industry.

where I disagree is you saying they is no beef or they was never a beef between 50 and eedris since that day.
if your from an indomie generation go do a proper research and I repeat again. They still taunt 50 cent in the state With what happened in 2004 in nigeria.

no more comments to you.

Shut up your Gutter...

See this fellow from the Caprisone and Cheese balls Generation is getting angry because I told him a simple truth.

There was never a Beef between them. The weed smoking and clout chasing Eedris was only looking for a way to appear relevant and should be respected.

Even the headline of this thread is somewhat misleading because 50 is not a Nigerian...

Or is he from your village ?

You had better learn how to give proper Headlines to your Thread topics and humbly accept corrections instead of behaving like an adult that is suffering from Caprisone and Cheese balls overdose.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by gambia(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
How does this relate with the currently situation on ground

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by socialsimple: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beef in public, chill out in the club together undecided

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Neimar: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
H
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by MansoryMX(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
We all know controversies is what helps to keep the industry flowing either Good or bad. just like Biggie and 2pac in here we are going to talk about the king0g top 5 countdown nigeria musicians who had quarrels, dispute with each other.... some got settled between the line other's still holds grudges between themselves till today, hence the line by burna boy on black sermon track remix some of his friends do carry gun!. shogbo?

Which kind joblessness dey worry you

OLAMIDE and DONJAZZY

ZLANTA and DJ CUPPY

This is one of the reasons I don't blame this online redpillers on nairaland, why come into a business transaction with some one (gelato) and not make the laid down rules known from the start?..is it because it's a female involved? after the whole thing is done.. concerts you attended to perform with her.. months later you blocked her on all platform and came out to say.... you didn't receive one naira from the song... you even spent your own money on it.. ah who does that?.. if not a SIMPle guy. what a pathetic joke...that's Why I don't blame nigerias when they say he was after his own "share" to tap free current...when the wifi was not connecting to her "hotspot" access denied dude finally realised and got back to his senses ...by then it's too late. business before pleasure my gee... that doesn't mean you shouldn't lick ice cream with her but be business oriented.... I hope zlanta gets to see this someday...so many musicians gets paid outrightly for a verse feature before they jump on any beat.

MI and VECTOR

This was a fight between a father and a son that went on for decade, when they finally saw that nigeria's have moved passed their balderdash they were forced to settle their beef claiming hennessy dropped some naira...hmm.. funny guys.... buh the truth is they realised nigeria's has moved on when they both drop their various diss tracks and it didn't make that much waves.. no one cares no more....we just wanted some good music from fireboy, omah lay and the rest ......was this really about rivalry? both are on different levels though, I appreciate vectors freestyles, metaphors and punchlines but when I see people compare him with mi I shake my head. let's talk about music... there's different between been a rapper who drop bars on a beat and been a rap Musician for the show business.... that's the reason MI will forever be a legend.

BURNA BOY and Mr 2Kay

sometimes I feel this man is untouchable, backed by different top men in nigeria, big Gods I don't think been a cultist or ruggedity won't give a man that much power to be in the news for bad reasons almost all the time and can't be touched. just few weeks ago we heard about how is security guard shot a man in a club till now nothing is done about it... This isn't the first time he was declared wanted by the nigeria police, makes me reminisce about the 2017 incident with beef he had with Mr 2kay a fellow port harcourt brother, dudes was beaten to pulp and robbed at Eko hotel.. after the hoodlums were apprehended they later confessed it was burna boy who sent them, but a scared chicken will always be a frightened chicken. kay said he wasn't going to press any charges, last we heard was they've settled their beef... pathetic.

thank you.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by 1STCREATURE: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
G
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Ancecoker(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin

Organized beef just to get fame and followers grin
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu and Nigerian Christains nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by MansoryMX(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

OLAMIDE and DONJAZZY

ZLANTA and DJ CUPPY

MI and VECTOR

BURNA BOY and Mr 2Kay

thank you.

Which kind joblessness dey worry you

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by wwwtortoise(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
It’s all entertainment believe you me.
- Controversy
- Drama
- Gossip
- Clout
. . . remove these and you’ll realize that nothing is left in show-biz.

. . . mix them all up and you’ll realize that nothing is right in show-biz.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Gadafii: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Make I buy one acre of land keep fess grin

Modified “”

Wizkid no Dey here, him just wan smoke loud and bag pudendos while smoking his loud, wahala for who like wahala

If Hid go give me starboy’s level of ‘I don’t care’ or his signatory nothing concern me join wahala , or his silent treatment

I go get massive joy
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by GualaGuala(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
U
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dem plenty..

Tiwa shay
Reekedo wiz
Davido et all
Plantain faces
And the list goes on and on and on

Na dere dem dey see all of dem, e dey okay sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Naiira(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wetin concern aboki with family planning.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by JoeRizzla(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
What About Blaqbonez & khaligraph Jones. Their Beef Waz Real Hot tho
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by GloriousGbola: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

Studio gangsta was intimidated when eedris let loose on him. But it was the final coffin in eedris career angry cry
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
I never knew 50cent is a Nigerian musician... grin

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by SIMONEKPA7: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Burna boy reset 2kay face

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by BBBricks: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
What about Blackface and 2baba?

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by pretydiva(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beef kor,turkey ni undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

no more comments to you.
oga sharap do u even know what a beef is?? Beef is something you do with someone u know ,does 50cent know that eedris Exists or is dead,50 cent beefs artist like jarule, fat Joe, he doesn't know of eedris existence what happened in 2004 was a misunderstanding or squabble not beef, u for put burnaboy and davido....that's beef

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) by Zeezenho: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

Which united state? 50 na god for Yankee grow up .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017 / Download MP3 : Major Lazer Ft. Kizz Daniel & Kranium – Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.