Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley (49321 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ade1234tayo: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cV8Hxfjx4Y

Nigerian singer, Ademola Adefolahan better known as Fireboy has left many in awe of his humility as he broke down over his performance with Ed Sheeran.

The singer made history as the first Afrobeats Artiste to perform at the iconic Wembley Stadium in England.

Ever since his remixed hit song, Peru which he featured British singer, Ed Sheeran in, Fireboy has been going places.

Fireboy who couldn’t believe his luck and record breaking achievement got emotional.

In a video which is going viral, the singer broke down in tears after his performance.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by harryboyng(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congrats man. Yea. Yippie. First to comment. First time ever

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
congrats bro,one of the few talented artist in Nigeria now ,guy has talent

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by gbaskiboy: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Almost first to make comment...

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by nickyj19: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ebubu3: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija to the world

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by olisaEze(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
His view, her view....Shatta Wale’s view! Peru para, Peru Peru Para, I’m louuuuuuu!!grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by kingscare1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Talent & Gratefulness.

Camry 05/06 For sale, Ac Chilling, Engine Sound, Gear 100%, Painted (Bad Painting)
Very cheap...check my profile for more pictures.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by alizma: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
The new Tecno ambassador, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by jojothaiv(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fireboy DML to the world.

From the Peru Remix, sooner or later, they gon' perform today and I'm glad it came so soon.

Expecting more.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Mindlog: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
E reach cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Jonn119: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oka
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by kenzysmith: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
This guy is now bigger than olamide I don't know what he is still doing at YBNL . oga throw way the ladder use take climb you no longer need it.
Stop making money for olamide wise up man

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by barnaby04(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one for him
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ruku87: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
9ja to the world......
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by incogni2o: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Justdogood(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one.
Naija to the world.
But please let's help build our home. Let's make nigeria a place everyone will want to come and live.
A place these whites will be begging to come to.

Make we join hands make naija better. Irrespective of our tribe or religion.
#Votebeyondtribe

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Bifas1: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations Firebox.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Winters23: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
yeah

they role together
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by kingamaa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tears of joy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by SlamvipeR(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nor be lie...
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
shocked
Congrats man. And Thank God for using Olamide to bring you to limelight.

5 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Segzy22: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
From Wizkid to Davido, Olamide, Fireboy etc.....
Yoruba no be their mate abeg!!!!!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by gbaskiboy: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
harryboyng:
Congrats man. Yea. Yippie. First to comment. First time ever
Omo your network is faster than i, i guess. The 1-13 comments was made at 3:04PM. Yours is faster. Congrat bro grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by ekanx27(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations � to him but what I don't understand is the names these artist give to themselves. Will he remain a boy forever, off course not. Will he be hot forever, again, No. while answer fireboy when you will become a man and might go cold after death. I can't but imagine what the caption will read when he eventually grow old and dies. "Grandpa fireboy yield to the cold hand of death after a life well spent bringing fire to many songs while he was a boy".

Since we know name follow someone, does it mean that while he is a boy, he will be hot but the moment he leaves boyhood, he will become cold? Omawunmi self nor fit answer this question.

The other one said his name is Wizkid and now baba is no longer a kid, he is stylishly changing it to Big Wiz.

Another one calls himself Burna boy. Does it mean when he grow old and continue burning his weed, he will become Burna Man? This story nor clear.

The last time one introduced himself as 2face, we saw how what happened. Baba will show us one side and show the chicks he is gbenshing the other side of the face.

I remembered one answered Tekno and he only blew when the product came out. Now that the product is finally being overthrown by other products, baba self dey depreciate like Naira.

I can continue but make do of what you think about our artist names. I rest my case

11 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ogaga87(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Collaboration here and there, this is what the most populous black nation is posed to achieve if not for our stupid leaders that keep giving us bad image around the globe..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Odedenshi1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations Fireboy. Peru throughly went on fire big ups man �
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by seunny4lif(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
One of Olamide biggest achievements was signing Fireboy because that boy is only Fire

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by tino22(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations bro. It’s not easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.