Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (36257 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ArewaNorth: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
A number of children allegedly kidnapped have been discovered in a church’s basement on Friday night in the Valentino Area of Ondo town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

According to information gathered, the kids were allegedly victims of a kidnapping syndicate and kept in the underground of the church.

A source stated that the victims were over 50 when police saved them, adding that the pastor of the church and some members of the church had been detained by the police.

In a widely shared video, the kids were seen being driven to the police station by security operatives in a patrol car.

A voice could be heard saying, “There are kidnapped children recovered in the underground cell of a church in Valentino Area of Ondo,” in a video that lasts one minute and 40 seconds.

Speaking on the development, SP Funmilayo Odunlami, the state command’s Public Relations Officer, confirmed that the victims had been brought to the police headquarters in Akure.

“They are transporting the casualties to the headquarters, but I’m still unsure of the specifics.

“I will provide you with the information as soon as I receive it from the DPO.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/scores-of-kidnapped-children-rescued-from-underground-of-church-in-ondo/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Romanoff(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
See ehn.

I just weak.

See the ugly faces of the perpetrators.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Iseoluwani: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pls burn them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Illuminatiship(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
West is safe grin
I told them in the other thread, Ondo state is one of the deadliest states to reside in Nigeria.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by PresidObi: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Insecurity is as a result of incompetence of the leaders.

We should vote for a good candidate as president, the problem of insecurity will be drastically reduced.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
See them,what are they thinking

You will all rot in jail

6 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by VoteTinubu2023: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this country.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by 9gerian: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Search and rescue operations should be intensified across the entire southwest. All sorts of cults, ritual criminals and bandits alike should be fished out.

There should be no hiding place for such evil personified men and women.

We don’t want criminals holding sway anywhere in the region.

ArewaNorth:

A number of children allegedly kidnapped have been discovered in a church’s basement on Friday night in the Valentino Area of Ondo town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

According to information gathered, the kids were allegedly victims of a kidnapping syndicate and kept in the underground of the church.

A source stated that the victims were over 50 when police saved them, adding that the pastor of the church and some members of the church had been detained by the police.

In a widely shared video, the kids were seen being driven to the police station by security operatives in a patrol car.

A voice could be heard saying, “There are kidnapped children recovered in the underground cell of a church in Valentino Area of Ondo,” in a video that lasts one minute and 40 seconds.

Speaking on the development, SP Funmilayo Odunlami, the state command’s Public Relations Officer, confirmed that the victims had been brought to the police headquarters in Akure.

“They are transporting the casualties to the headquarters, but I’m still unsure of the specifics.

“I will provide you with the information as soon as I receive it from the DPO.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/scores-of-kidnapped-children-rescued-from-underground-of-church-in-ondo/

13 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by MonkeyMods(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
At least thank goodness it wasn't Ogun state..

The headline would have been different

16 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Think9ja(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na wa
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Tvibes001(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Election is around the corner for the great tribe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Stargangz: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na God say make dem quickly rescue dis kids before dem mine their skulls one by one.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Tvibes001(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this southwest.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot
DispatcherLagos:
West is safe grin
I told them in the other thread, Ondo state is one of the deadliest states to reside in Nigeria.

401 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pastor!

kidnapped children!

Church Underground!

What's happening here

391 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by wickedJezibel(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Pastor!

kidnapped children!

Church Underground!

What's happening here
Tinubu urchins are bastard kidnapping criminals

13 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot
Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Jostoman: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
What a very wicked pastor, It is poverty that call this pastor not God.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eranko!

You should have pay that tax in Alaigbo and leave Lagos the hell alone.

Do your business in same Alaigbo and see if Ipob lunatics won't harass, extort and eventually bring your business down.

You've all ran away from home from the menace you created.

Ungrateful people
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today

406 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Can you do business again in Onitsha today as it was before?

You've destroyed your region and ran from home, no one should allow you destroy theirs. If you do anyhow, you kolet wotowoto.

Imagine how Onitsha was today, Ipob lunatics are now controlling the affairs while your local grown in pains.

I wouldn't want to be in that side again, NEVER
wickedJezibel:
Tinubu urchins are bastard kidnapping criminals

387 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
They could have mined them but thank God

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Pakute: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Person wey dey sell gala for traffic dey pay tax?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Person wey dey sell gala for traffic dey pay tax?
LoL... obviously you are not in Lagos so why will I waste my time on something in ogbomosho? Mention me when you come to Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Eranko!

You should have pay that tax in Alaigbo and leave Lagos the hell alone.

Do your business in same Alaigbo and see if Ipob lunatics won't harass, extort and eventually bring your business down.

You've all ran away from home from the menace you created.

Ungrateful people
Maybe you are daft, I'm not surprised it's typical of people from that side. I ended my comment with a very important message. I repeat " Lagos is a no-man's-land"

8 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by wickedJezibel(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Can you do business again in Onitsha today as it was before?

You've destroyed your region and ran from home, no one should allow you destroy theirs. If you do anyhow, you kolet wotowoto.

Imagine how Onitsha was today, Ipob lunatics are now controlling the affairs while your local grown in pains.

I wouldn't want to be in that side again, NEVER
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Pakute: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

LoL... obviously you are not in Lagos so why will I waste my time on something in ogbomosho? Mention me when you come to Lagos
Abeg answer na, person wey dey sell rat poison dey pay tax?

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Abeg answer na, person wey dey sell rat poison dey pay tax?
Yes even if you sell "spit" as long as it's in Lagos you must pay tax... now imagine a multimillion naira investment like "rat poison". So what do you do that you don't pay tax? I guess pick pocketing

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Pakute: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes even if you sell "spit" as long as it's in Lagos you must pay tax... now imagine a multimillion naira investment like "rat poison". So what do you do that you don't pay tax? I guess pick pocketing
street hawkers don't pay tax.. Infact, 2×2 doesn't either. Go n sit down.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

street hawkers don't pay tax.. Infact, 2×2 doesn't either. Go n sit down.
LoL... how is ogbomosho today? I'm very sure you haven't been to Lagos before. Where someone hawking chewing stick of not upto 3k pays 100 naira

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Tonypen247(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2022
The conscience of humanity has left the human race since time in antiquity, and if not, why will any rational being confine those innocent kids into such conditions for momentary gains angry
The issue of kidnapping in this country is gradually becoming institutionalized and if not curtailed, will lead to the further threat of lives and the safety of the people.
Justice needs to be served, and these perpetrators, are made to face the wrath of the law. Animals in human skin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.