Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

She Wants To Hear From God First - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Hear From God First (7951 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by AndyMoore1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
Strict Christian that fornicates! Is that the new standard for Christians?

No one's perfect not in God or even man's sight. Not one person is without sin not even the strictest Christians.
I'm not saying as Christians that we should do wrong but I'm saying we shouldn't criticize anyone.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by claremont(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
I am still yet to figure out the role God has to play in human relationship. We humans are very fond of saying "God this, God that" without standing back to think if our actions are even logical. What is logical about someone who says that he/she wants to listen to the oracle first before making up his/her mind about who to marry?! It totally beggars belief that in this time and age, people still think like cave men. This shyte only happens in Africa, the western world has long since discarded religion because they have no use for it whatsoever!
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by obowunmi(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2011
^^^^^^ I wouldn't go as far as to say that the western world has discarded religion.

But I think that she is only using this as an excuse to buy time. Scary and irresponsible to use "God" as an excuse! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2011
she has been trying so hard to tell you it will never happen.
Are you waiting till you see her wedding invite without you on it?
Most women I have dated in the past literally kept bugging me to set a date for the big day.
What marriage entails is two people who are in love and ready to make the final leap of committment.
She doesn't sound so sure about marriage with you so maybe my friend she doesn't or ever did love you.
Move on.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Jsteed: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2011
my friend I will tell you to move on and find you another girl, she is not the one for you, she is only using you to her advantage!!
Whenever a girl is saying "I am praying over it", it is a big red flag,
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Mynd44: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2011
^^^
the guy should have know that she is keepind him as reserve
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by UpDates1(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2011
she dey wait for her oda guy response
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2011
pendo89:

@ Ferdii.

I thought he meant investing emotionally and timewise not financialy.
Now If he paid her fees and really spent money on her then that really sucks.But you know what? I blame him for that. If you are blind enough to invest a lot financially when you are only dating then who do you blame when things don't go the way you expect?
Makes me wonder if the money you spend while courting is a form of dowry that you have to cry foul later?
She is not yet your wife so,do it if you choose to but do not cry later when things fall apart.
Nothing is sure or guaranteed till you say I do so.Love is not blind.

@ enoquin

This lady is not putting a fullstop to poster's life.Its the poster who doesnt want to let her go because he thinks 4 years of courting is just to much to throw away.
He has to accept a heartbreak and like I said if He cannot wait for her then let her go! Theres are plenty of women and he will still spend something on them.At least he will always have  real life story to tell in future and encourage somebody in a similar situation.
key thing is he should not force her into marrying her.

So why bringing God inside now because Christ-like people do not take what is not theirs? Fake Nigerian Christians! I have known them ALL.They will actually give you the impression they are for good only that their parents are poor, then along the line they will see another individual that never invested shishi and they go away. Even after graduation or what career, they are still yard women, buying and selling or completely dependent folks.You think you have cheated God too?
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by VANENON(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2011
Give her maximum 1 year. I believe she is being hesistant because of her age. You are a man, u can still afford to wait a little.
Although that phrase worry, sounds more like a line you say to someone who you dont want to make a commitment to, but you know her better than the rest of us. Me thinks you are in the best position to tell us what you make of that statement.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by pendo89(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2011
@ferdii

Yeah its very annoying when people use the name of God in vain.I think they pick it up from their pastors.
Seems like many christian girls in nigeria have been brainwashed then because theirs lots of mentioning God in issues that don't even deserve his attention.
But it boils down to you. If you are searching for a wife then search for 'wife' not a 'christian'.
A christian never made a wife but a wife may as well be a christian so well and good.
But if all you find is a christian girl with no wife qualities then drop her fast. If you do not then God is not to blame. God is not some piece of cloth or umbrella to use only when its raining.
Now how would you have known that 'some' not all are fake if you had not been cheated by one?
Experiences are good ie if they do not end up killing you. You are wiser now so yeah choose well.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Bukittes(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
Go and buy the damned funnel!!!
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by pendo89(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^LOL
I think he already did and it must have worked.Haven't seen him around.
If so he must invite 190 to his wedding.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by stanlolo85: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
this idea is the best
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Ronie24(f): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
I quite agreed wt the lady in question cos marriage is meaningless wtout God believe me. Have u ask yourself why more than 10,000 couples split in a year particularly in Lagos? So i advise give her sometime cry cry cry
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Danyl(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
@poster, i understand your distress, you don't have to be angry at the nairalanders that are making jest of you all you have to do is that just forget the lady and go on with your life. she is never going to be ready for you. it doesn't take that long to hear from God if your spirit man is well develop to handle such, if she is not for you your spirit wont just rest that is way the spirit of God can guide you through your own spirit, if she is for you then she will definitely come back but just forget her for now, and go back to God, when you see your prospects some thing will guide you from the inside if you are sensitive enough to pick it.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by UpDates1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
thank you danyl, well said, just continue and go on with your life, the lady is not gonna say yes, thats just the simple truth
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Zahnda(f): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2011
Marriage isn't always the big payout you get for time invested and services rendered in a relationship. You might be the perfect deal on paper, but her heart isn't made of paper. As hard as it is to accept cold hard reality, you my dear Sir, are not the one for this lady. Respect and command her for her honesty and her respect of you. She knows you're a cool dude and wouldn't
want to shackle you to an unbearable, loveless forever.

Cut your losses, keep the memories and get on with Plan B. Happily Ever After don't live there, try down the road to the left.

Good Luck.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by WomanRapa: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
I really appreciate all your responses. You all are a great resource smiley and basically mentioned just about every thought going through my head. I actually sent her this link so she can see public opinion on her action and reminded her that these are people who neither know me nor know her. I have decided what to do and my decision spans across a bunch of your suggestions. She definitely won't be surprised when I do whatever. This forum should still be here in the coming months and years so I will give you guys updates. Once more, I appreciate all your input and willingness to help a stranger.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by pendo89(f): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
shocked shocked you sent her the link?

190's reply will kill her lol
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
God first smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley in all things
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
U go and seek the face of God first for direction
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by God2man(m): 4:37am On Jul 30, 2011
1 corithians 1 : 18 " For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish, foolishness; but unto us which are saved, it is the power of God." waiting for God's approval not foolishness. It is the best decision, you can take. It is better not to get married than to marry the wrong person. There is another hell on earth, it is called wrong marriage. If you have to pray, it will be a worthwhile achievment, if you hear from GOD. Do not make that mistake. God bless you. God2man.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by God2man(m): 4:53am On Jul 30, 2011
There are two decisions you must not joke with in life. 1. Your career 2. The person you will marry. Anything you can do to hear from God on these two areas will be worthwhile, if you can pray and fast on these two points, the more colourful, your life become. Now, many marriages are at the verge of collapse. Why? It is because it is not founded on the eternal rock of ages that is God, If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11:3. Many people have married their enemy on the basis of "I LOVE YOU". I pray you will not marry the person that will send you to the grave. So, it is not a foolish thing to pray for God's choice in marriage. God bless you. God2man. people have married their enemy on the basis of "I LOVE YOU". I pray you will not marry the person that will send you to the grave. So, it is not a foolish thing to pray for God's choice in marriage. God bless you. God2man.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by YV1: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
1, if she has been with you for 4 years and is reluctant it is most likely that she thinks she can do better and given what I have seen in Nigeria, women tend to be mostly concerned for their financial security so if you don’t have that much that may be it.

2, Maybe because you call yourself WomanRapa and she is looking for someone who doesn’t fit that particular description.

3. Waiting to hear from God is a good thing if she is for real. If she marries you then you know she heard form God so she cannot say it’s a mistake later down the line. If she ever tried to leave you can remind her is God is disobeying o o o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / Boys are prepared today(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.