Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48467 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Horo(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2022
2nd July, 2022

PRESS RELEASE:

TRANSFER CASE OF 50 CHILDREN FOUND IN ONDO CHURCH UNDERGROUND TO ABUJA IMMEDIATELY – MURIC TELLS IGP

More than 50 children were allegedly found by the Nigerian Police in the underground of a church in Valentino area of Ondo town in Ondo State in the evening of Friday, 1st July, 2022.

Reacting to the stunning discovery, an Islamic human rights organisation, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), has asked the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Usman Alkali Baba, to transfer the case to Abuja immediately.

MURIC spoke on Saturday, 2nd July, 2022 through its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola. He said:

“Men of the Nigerian Police allegedly found more than 50 children in the underground of a church in Valentino area of Ondo town in Ondo State in the evening of Friday, 1st July, 2022. This is shocking, terrifying and almost incredible https://newspeakonline.com/over-50-kidnapped-children-found-in-underground-of-ondo-church/).

“Such a scary find is not expected inside a place of worship. But before Nigerians start being judgemental, we advise the Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali Baba, to quickly intervene. The case must be transferred to Abuja immediately to avoid local interference by influential people.

“This is in the interest of the general public. Nigerians may never know the truth about this case as long as the case tarries long in Ondo Police Command. The identities of all the children are of immense importance. Vested interests may hamper investigations if the children and the arrested suspects remain in Ondo.

“MURIC commends the police for this breakthrough. It adds another feather to the Nigerian Police cap, particularly the Ondo State Police Command. We remind Nigerians that here is one of the reasons we need our gallant policemen and another good reason for cooperating with them and treating them with respect. This feat confirms our belief that the Nigerian Police is one of the best in the world if it gets every necessary equipment.

“This case may be the open sesame of several unexplained cases of child abduction and the strange disappearance of children in various parts of the country. Nigerians are eagerly waiting. The IG must not disappoint concerned parents who have been wallowing in deep anguish over the loss of their children for so long. The ball is in IG Usman Alkali’s court.”

Professor Ishaq Akintola,

Director,

Muslim Rights Concern,

(MURIC)

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/07/transfer-case-of-50-children-found-in.html?m=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7208518/77-rescued-bible-believers-church

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nwodosis(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2022
People are really heartless

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Tonypen247(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerians are notoriously religious and need to be cured of this dogmatic slumber.

God will help us.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

10 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by God1000(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2022
This Muric is making a Fool of nigerian government

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Newborn27(f): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Tradernaija1: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2022
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

295 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Yankiss(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
I do not know where to place this story. We need clearer picture please. What were the 50 children doing underground? Were they kidnapped or in some church programs? Where are their parents and did they make entry for loss of children? All these would help us get to the bottom of this puzzle. Something is not adding up. How can 50 children be hidden in a church where people go to program every Sunday and no one knows about it? Unless the entire congregants are accomplices, this doesnt sound plausible.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by donhackaz: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
I don't know why this MURIC go dey chook mouth for every matter , the mumu too much

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Mumusaphire: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Wetin concern mumuric? I think there is nobody in that organisation than that useless prof, because I never see any of their members making news or giving info, except the pro alone.

14 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Pidginwhisper: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
This curtain tying baboon meddles too much in what doesn’t concern him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Misplaced priorities
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by IamWonderful: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
vgg
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Yahweh worshippers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Realists(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:

As humanbeings, as Nigerians and Yoruba tribe Muric has every right to seek FG, intervention on this christians cult church, before they rain havock on innocent people including Muslims, just like bokoharam did not spare christians in their massacre.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
Nice question..watch Christians display their hypocrisy in full.. grin

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by emmabest2000(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
F
R
E
E
D
O
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by koolaid87: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2022
I see nothing wrong with this request if only done in the spirit of true justice.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by kenedy175(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by RapistOnBail: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by fasho01(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
What concerns agbero and overload

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why won't CAN be concerned when Muslim terrorists are killing people in churches

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by SenatePresdo(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Muric is a Terroristic he goat.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by sofiscatedmoron: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Afonja Agbo hustlers have done it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by sencekompis: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2022
This man has a massive problem, MUMURIC
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Luckysbab: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Na so.

If this were a Muslim thing, the noise will be over the roof.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by mukthar2000(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
We're are the Muslims crities on NL , can they come to diffend this pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by JOLLOFman(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Who is not concerned about fulani criminals? Are fulani criminals tagged Muslims. MURIC should let the police do its job and stop the clout chasing. Nonsense and ingredient. MURIC is not interested in the victims but obviously enthusiastic about dragging the CHURCH and christians in the mud.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nice question..watch Christians display their hypocrisy in full.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Luckysbab: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
This curtain tying baboon meddles too much in what doesn’t concern him.

cheesy

So now, it doesn't concern him?

Next is to disclaim the pastor. But if it were a Muslim, y'all will throw insults on all adherents.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHIPEX(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
What was MURIC advice to police on Owo massacre, killings and abductions in the North?

48 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.